Not bad

Cannot complain, does everything a microwave is supposed to do and looks good to boot. Size is just right for our apartment. It's been 8 months and still working well. Just right for a couple.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Amazing Kitchen companion

We are a couple and were looking for a small microwave for our use and after much research bought this one. Really happy with the product from the day we bought it.

Purchased in April 2018.

Sunglasses at night.

I cannot give it 5 Stars for the simple reason that the window is too heavily tinted to see inside whilst in operation. That is my only misgiving. The end.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Great for value

Performs exactly as it should, has 30 second button so that helps! It cooks and warms food without over cooking and its a great size to fit in your kitchen. Great value!

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $139.00.

Simple and functional

We use our microwave largely for warming up, defrosting so have no need for anything fancy. This model does the job very well and given its price it was a great bargain for $179. The combination of a dark door glass and a rather weak interior light does not allow seeing the inside compartment well, which seems to be an issue for other users as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Confusing

I bought this microwave to replace my Kogan. The panel lights are very dull and you have to turn on the overhead kitchen lights to see it. Yu can't see the internal oven light when operating. The Price was good at Special $145.less $5.. There is no separate reheat button. The oven looks good. The warranty section was in a mess. Had lost all record of y recent Tv purchase. Would not purchase microwave again.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
We are sorry you are not a huge fan of your microwave. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to pass this on internally to our Team. If you feel that you are facing further issues with your unit, you are either able to head into your nearest service centre or contact our Support Team on 1300 362 603. You can locate your nearest service centre via the below link: http://www.samsung.com/au/support/service-centre/ Jazz Samsung Australia

Microwave food really well

There’s a sensory function which can detect the temperature and humidity of the environment to adjust the temperature which makes food heat up really well
It looks really cool in from the outside as well as the inside, heats food fast. Although there’s a lot of options on the microwave but you will get used to it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great microvawe

Purchased this microwave from the Good guys Ballarat on the salesman’s recommendation. Excellent microwave, easy to use, looks great. Cooks very quickly and evenly. Would recommend . Service and price were also very good .Have always had different a different brand of microwave but the Samsung is fantastic . Worth buying

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Looks stylish and a great microwave oven

I love this one. Looks great in my new kitchen with all the other stainless appliances and trims.
Great size and heap of options.
I was so impressed with it l bought one to put in the caravan. I can't recommend SAMSUNG products enough. All reliable and look so great.

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Quality Samsung microwave - cooks fast!

We got this mostly based on looks and because its Samsung but it just so happens to be a really excellent microwave too! It cooks significantly faster than out crappy old Russel Hobbs one. Its only 100w more (1000w vs 900w) but it just does a much better job all around although in reality I mostly just use it to reheat cold coffee lol. Anyway, no complaints at all with this - we are very happy with it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Neat, easy to use and value for money

Great little microwave, purchased October 2014 new from Harvey Norman. Multi function cooking and defrosting is handy, mostly used now for heating and defrosting, have tried a few cooking options and while they are great, I prefer the Weber. Not too noisy in operation or the beeps. Good kitchen timer, Small but effective, recommended cost effective.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Great Samsung Microwave Size and Simple to Clean

Great Samsung Microwave Size and Simple to Clean. Easy to use with single press to open the door and place the plate for heating or cooking within 2 to 3 minutes. This Stainless Steel colour matches the kitchen sets up and easy ti clean with just sponge with detergents wipe off the dust or oils. Fantastic Design and love it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good value at this price range

Black and silver creates a typical modern look which is usually Korean brand is good at. 28 L is big enough for 4 people in a family. We only use it for heating the leftover, milk. And it is really convenient of the + 30 Seconds Additional Time function button, you can add on time during the heating process. Trendy touch control panel provides easier choice of different cooking food. It is solid and heavy machine which worth its value within this price range.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great microwave - so good I now own TWO!

I have just purchased my second of this model. My first was stainless steel and now just purchased the white one. The SS one was purchased 3 years ago and it is going great - hence the decision to purchase the same microwave for my new place. The microwave is very easy to use and even the more advanced features are intuitive enough so no need to read the manual. It is easily cleaned and have had no issues with it getting dirty in hard to reach places over the 3 years of the original model.

Food is always well heated evenly and defrosting is consistent too. Used almost every day it is powerful and reasonably quiet.

Very happy customer!

Good functional microwave.

I was a bit hesitant about choosing a Samsung after the "exploding" incidents but Appliance Online assured me that it was safe. I think it was a reasonable price for the size. My workplace has 2 Samsung microwaves and it seems to be durable considering the number of staff who used them. I only use the microwave for heating and it does the job - food is evenly heated. Settings and features are easy to use and it is not too loud.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Solid stainless steel microwave

It is heavy without being cumbersome and easy enough to lift and clean the underside. The microwave is off more often than on as the clock uses more power than the cooking element. It is worth paying for if on special, all you need is a quick +30 button. Never used anything else other than that function. Cooks evenly and is quiet as a mouse

This is very good

This is very good and quite.
Easy to make food, and it has a lot of recipes, so you can choose and cook your food.
That sound is not loud, and just cooking well.
You can make any food very easily.
If I were you, I just buy this one without concerning.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Good reliable microwave

No issues with this microwave. It doesn't go above and beyond but it certainly does what it's supposed to do. Some of the settings aren't entirely intuitive but it does have some smart functions which can help you out in a pinch if you're not sure for how long to microwave something for (eg frozen food). Other than that, as good as a microwave should be.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Good microwave

Microwave works well, only annoying part is the cool down internally that happens when hot food has been removed, essentially the microwave sounds like its still going so its a bit distracting thinking its still got something in it. Cooks food fine and is not overly expensive. the white is a good colour

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Worth the price

We shop around, and do some homework about those fancy function with microwave machine. We only use it to heat food or defrost food, this is a good choice. To our surprise, they credited us and we managed to upgrade to this unit instead. The size is great, power is adequate, though my wife is convinced it is a little louder than the old Sharp microwave. All in all, a reasonable build quality and value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Hi, we just bought the ME6104ST1 microwave. Before using I decided to read the manual, only to find that this is supposedly a bench top only model! Nothing on the package or on display at the store to this effect. Our microwave location is an underbench niche, no doors, a decent gap both above and behind, with some space at either side. Our main use for a microwave is for cooking small amounts of vegetables or reheating leftovers, not for cooking comllete meals. Should I return it to the store? Had I been aware of this I would not have purchased this microwave.

Bought this microwave recently but the internal light is so dim (or that the door tint is dark) that I can barely see inside . Not that I do due to the risk of corneal damage. Does anyone have this issue?
Yes agree. It’s too dark but I put up with it because I can turn off the beeps. I haven’t found another brand that does that.

This Microwave was bought in 2014 now the food does not cook. Can it be the Auto sensor? if so how do I fix this Microwave? Can you help me fix the problem.
Hi, Sorry I'm no technician but I would be checking with Samsung. I haven't had any problems with mine. Auto sensor only works when using that auto cooking. Can you cook normally? Link to the product manual here http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201406/20140613141031113/ME6104W-XSA_DE68-03349H-EN.pdf they have contacts but not many solutions for your issue. Hope you fix it. Good luck.

ME6104ST1 (Stainless Steel)ME6104W1 (White)MS6104W (White)ME6104ST (Stainless Steel)ME6104W (White)
Power10001000100010001000
Power Levels1010101010
Weight15.515.5
Capacity2828282828
Release dateApr 2007Feb 2013May 2007May 2007
Replaced bySamsung ME6104W1 (White)Samsung ME6104ST1 (Stainless Steel)

Download manual