Samsung BubbleWash Steam WW75J54E0IW (7.5 kg)

Samsung BubbleWash Steam WW75J54E0IW (7.5 kg)

MPN: WW75J54E0IW

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.9

AshMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great washing machine 4 years on

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$700.00.

Dwayne C.

Dwayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$595.00.

Ali F.

Ali F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and effective

7kg front loader
We have this machine running multiple times a day most days due to having a baby that uses cloth nappies. I have always been happy with the results. It has a very fast spin which helps with winter drying instead of buying a dryer. There are plenty of pre-loaded washes that you can then vary based on individual features (eg. spin speed, temperature, soiling level). It was sold as a "bubble soak" and I still haven't figured out what the advantage of that feature is. My one gripe is we haven't found a manual for our exact model so there are some settings which are a mystery!

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung BubbleWash Steam WW75J54E0IW (7.5 kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Leanne.B.

Leanne.B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great energy saver!

I put a lot of heavy dirty loads through my samsung bubblewash front loader! So far so good!
I like that it only has a cold tap hose inlet but isnt only a cold washing machine! Temperature settings go up to 90 degrees! has loads of presets for all your washing variables, very soft on delicates too!.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

User

UserGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIFIC machine

Great machine, has a whole range of wash cycles and always washes my clothes very well. Usually almost dry when I pull them out. Very happy with this product, would recommend

AdaSamsung

We're happy to hear that you are enjoying the many uses and functions of your Samsung washing machine! If any questions ever arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ada

Phil

PhilEbor nsw

I'll give this 4.5 stars Great for a smaller off grid solar setup

Purchased in December 2019 for A$588.00.

Dryer TypeMistral MTD4
Hayley Hobson

Hayley HobsonHobart, TAS

Love samsung!

Have had alot of washers in the past but none have compared to this one! In a shared house so alot of washing and different types. It handles my delicate clothes to anothers business attire to anothers filthy workers clothes brilliantly. Really easy to use and understand and much quieter so the longer washing time for some cycles doesn't even bother us.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$800.00.

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

Quiet, 1400RPM, efficient and cheap.

Excellent machine for the price with a plethora of options, using the eco wash this is a vast improvement from the older samsung machine we were using. Sings a little song at the end, which is pretty long but is otherwise a quiet and performing budget machine. Clothes actually feel better after.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for A$599.00.

MickSamsung
Kon M.

Kon M.

Love it

Love it! It’s pretty quick.. and I did like 15 loads in a week since I’ve moved in my new house! Clothes come out clean and fresh!! And it’s not noisy

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

MickSamsung

Myrtle

Myrtle

Still working well adrer 4 years

Bought this washing machine 2015 and not have any problem since been working perfectly clothes no runs or tears highly recommended for family and friends and smart energy too to have to have it

Purchased in August 2015.

Bris Shopper

Bris ShopperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Product

This machine IS A WASTE OF MONEY! Do not purchase one. I bought this model a year ago and it has been replaced twice. I am absolutely astounded that anyone is giving this machine a 4 or 5 star rating! It has had faulty electronics, display failure, cycles fail & now the second replacement has just completely stopped. I would never buy a Samsung product again.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys.

KathSamsung

Sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your Samsung washing machine so far and I would like to investigate this further for you. If you would like me to do so, please don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Kath

Moh A.

Moh A.Sydney, NSW

Good washing machine

My old Machine stopped, checked online found JB hifi had the best price at the time ordered, pick up and been very pleased with it so far. Good wash, shorter time than my old unit.

Purchased in June 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$560.00.

Linda M.

I have had this product for about 6 months and love it.

I wash all my clothes in this washing machine, from doonas to delicates and it's amazing. the controls are easy to use and the cycle times are great, as you can have it on for a quick wash for 30 minutes or a deep clean for 1 hour and a half. It's a lot quieter than any other washing machine that I have had and I love the little music playing to let you know the cycle has finished.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Online for A$499.00.

Dryer TypeSimpson 39S600M
Lisa K.Samsung

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with your washing machine, Linda.

Lisa

Linda M.

No worries, as I said I love it!

Richard

Richard

Very Happy

I’ve had this machine for only a week. Have thrown everything at it from shirts , minimum iron to Quilt covers using steam. Just Brilliant
So very very quiet.
Thank You.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman.

lola

lolaOMAGH

Best washing machine I ever had

Does remember your favorite program so you don't have to press a lots of buttons to start your program, 15min wash - everyone love it, clean laundry, quick and easy to use. Highly recommend for busy family.

Purchased in June 2016 at Currys.

Dryer TypeIndesid

NoName

NoNameSydney, NSW

Not washing and rinsing properly

The machine is not working properly. Not washing and not rinsing properly. Have to put another rinse cycle every time. Waste of water and electricity. Not worth the money I paid for it.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
AdaSamsung

Hi, this sounds like something our Support Team can assist you with. We recommend for you to contact 1300 362 603 so that we can look into this for you.

Jo

Rich H

Rich HSydney, NSW

A great all round washing machine

This is a great machine for a small household. Six months of use so far. Compared to a previous F&P machine, I have found this to be flawless. It cleans efficiently and faultlessly every time. There are no marks on clothes and the spin cycle works well (and clothes that were left unclean by previous machine are now restored). I only have to do 2-3 loads of washing a week. It does struggle with bulky items like a pillow (the spin cycle wouldn't finish despite multiple attempts), but copes with multiple towels and sheets in the same load.

Purchased in December 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$685.00.

Sayed M

Sayed M

Compact and easy to use

just purchase this washing machine WW75J54E0IW. it is very easy to use and i love the quick 15 min wash cycle. it is very quite and gets job done perfectly

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee for A$595.00.

Dryer TypeBing lee

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love this machine

Went from top loader to this, wish I had done it sooner. It has plenty of washing times and types to choose from. I have not used a stain remover since I purchased it. Low noise and beeps when finished. Reasonable cost to buy, I am very happy.

Purchased in September 2018 at The Good Guys for A$699.00.

plumboss

plumbossPerth, WA

Cleans clothes

Purchased this machine because our last Samsung lasted 12 years, trouble free.
This machine came with Bubble Soak and Steam features which seam to work well as the clothes are clean.
At this stage I can recommend this washing machine.
Purchased through Appliances Online, 5 STAR rating.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for A$685.00.

Samsung AUSamsung