3.9

consumer

consumerSydney

Amazing find

I am a competent surfer of 40 years and have owned probably 60 boards at least.
I bought this second hand in mint condition for my 10 year old to try and learn.
It goes so well that I have ridden it often and sold my actual Takayama Scorpion.
I'm even selling my mals because it covers that base.
People look at me and laugh when I walk down the beach with a Sanctum but then ask for a go.
Try one, mine is incredible and is one of those boards I will keep until it falls apart.

Glen W.

Glen W.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Boards

I've brought about ten boards from Sanctum over the years
All of them excellent, most I have on sold, as I progressed.
I've had Channel Islands, Maddogs, Stuarts, Pacific Dreams, Webbers, Van Straalen's, Same Same
Currently surfing the Rudder and a Box 'n' dice Excellent shapes
I'm a 110kgs and have no problems with the glass,
I have an older Sanctum Quad Fish about 8 years old now, plenty of dings as you'd expect but it has been pounded, still surfs awesome.

Awesome products, no crap

Store LocationWarriwood

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great board bag and fin set

I needed a new travel board bag for my upcoming surf trip to Samoa and a new set of fins as well. Couldn't go wrong with the price and quality of both items I bought. It was an easy process to buy online and the products came out in under 5 days and were packaged really well. I would have no hesitation in buying something from them again. Great online service and products.

Matt W.

Matt W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude and abusive

Would not recommend buying anything off sanctum surf. I was harassed and abused by one of the owners and his friends because I wasn’t happy with their product. 4 of the argued with me and abused me till I removed my opinion of there product. It’s a cheap price because it’s cheap quality. Go give real, friendly shapers you’re money instead of these guys.

Bought a performance 9’1, one of the best boards I’ve ridden.

Board is very fast, light and responsive couldn’t be happier. Bought a few boards there and I must admit I haven’t had a bad one yet. Very helpful there too!

Store LocationWarriewood factory Jubilee Ave.
Wayne

WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredibly quick delivery time...and a freebie

I ordered a board and two board bags from Sanctum from their online shop on a Wednesday and it arrived by the Friday afternoon...and that included a public holiday on the Thursday.

It was incredibly well packed. The board in bubble wrap, in a board bag, in the second board bag and the whole lot wrapped in more bubble wrap. No worries about it getting damaged!

They also chucked in a couple of blocks and wax and a leggie.

I haven't had a chance to try the board yet, but so far I've been really pleased with the service.

Simon i

Simon iTerrigal

Surfboard cover

Outer layer of surfboard bag disintegrated within 24 months. Have never seen this happen to the many other surfboard bags I’ve owned over the years. I’d buy elsewhere in future.

fun as !@#$

i got a sanctum retro fish from gumtree, and it has turned out to be my favourite board. ordering a mini simmons off these guys in the next fortnight, great quality boards and affordable. i am so glad i got my first sanctum off that random dude on gumtree......!

Love them

Been buying boards of this guy for years, love them and love the price plus all the guys I've spoken to in the shop have been super nice and knowledgable. People complaining about glass quality have no comprehension of PU boards, you can spend 900 on a Merrick and still get unlucky and snap it on a two foot Shorey, that's just surfing guys. Surf industry needs more people like these guys

Brilliant service

Bought my first sanctum 5 or 6 years ago, I have found the boards durable and fun to ride. Delivery has always been prompt. Looking toward purchasing 6' 8" mr infinity in the near future.

Brilliant service

Had a small problem with a new steamer.
Returned my suit and had a new one replaced same day.
Can't get better service than that.

nice board 6.6 semi gun

got it on sale 300 board rides well in overhead juice 5/6ft.seems bit weak not to sure if it will or survive intact or handle a lot of solid days unsure as reliability to take to indo.but cheap so ok.deck grip for 25 great

chester  6

chester 6

Top board at a great price

loving my new sanctum board rides well strong glass great price would recommend these boards to everyone great product yeow

Lisa O

Lisa OSydney

Epic Surfboard a Great Price.

A few years ago I thought I would give the sanctum surfboards a go after being highly recommended by friends. 8 months ago I purchased a 5'10 box and dice this board has been my go to board. Shape, quality and performance it has it all.

I picked up the board from the sanctum warehouse in on the northern beaches. The guys were a great help in pointing me to the correct board for my needs.
Will buy again.

jamie

jamieSydney, NSW

Great Quality At A Great Price

Have a sanctum sup for about a year now and I love strong great construction at a good price. Keep up the good work.

Max

MaxBryon bay

Yep Lamination is Cheap And Poor Quality

Sanctum boards are cheap for a reason. Glass job is very thin and cracks after a few surfs. They tried to blame the sun for damaging the board.

andy

andyNSW, 2489

sanctum sups are poor quality and self destruct in a few months of buying them

Don't buy sanctum.. it's cheap and might look good at first but it will fall apart. Also when u try and ask for the board to be fixed or replaced they will accuse you of being a scam artist.

Wetsuit review

I bought a short sleeve steamer from them last year and stoked with it, seams and knees still in good nick after 50+ surfs, that's better than I've had from $300+ wetsuits. I'd buy again and have just got a 2mm long sleeve vest from them and its holding up well so far.

Frothin'

Snuie bomb 6'0. What a f#%^ing weapon. Honestly could not be happier with this board! My Second sanctum board and equally impressed with the quality of both. Item description is spot on. This thing is a super quick, wave catching machine. From heavy shories, perfect point breaks or waist high slop, this thing is gold!!! Whenever this thing blows out, I'll be buying another for sure. And the price, well it speaks for itself.

J Go

J Go

Great value

Got a cheap board for learning to surf. Pleasantly surprised at the quality when it arrived. About 15 sessions in and no issues so far. Looking at a Sanctum for my second board.