Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Great service, super fast delivery and quality products!

Easy online purchase and super fast delivery. Item was extremely packaged well. Would definitely purchase from Sanctum Surf again. Recommend.

Ignacio Ravelo

Ignacio RaveloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this guys

I just purchased my second board from this guys and again arrived super quick from Sidney to Gold Coast, my wife surf her all life and she loves how fast and good quality are this boards, I’m 34 years old and I just learned to surf and I got 7 decent waves at snapper rocks on my first day with this boards !

Another amazing board purchase!

This is my second purchase of Sanctum boards. Beautiful boards, amazing quality and extremely fast shipping with free gifts. Can't recommend this company enough.

NickNorthern

NickNorthernSydney, NSW

Been surfing sanctum for the last 6years

I’ve been surfing all the high end brands that cost 800-1k since I was 6 always thought you had to have the big names as there products must be the best.. after testing out a number of different shapes in the factory and now they have a machine that can cut any board I desire it’s easy to say I’ll never purchase a big brand name again.
Thanks to the helpfulness of the local crew working at Sanctum.
Can’t rate this product enough.

consumer

consumerSydney

Amazing find

I am a competent surfer of 40 years and have owned probably 60 boards at least.
I bought this second hand in mint condition for my 10 year old to try and learn.
It goes so well that I have ridden it often and sold my actual Takayama Scorpion.
I'm even selling my mals because it covers that base.
People look at me and laugh when I walk down the beach with a Sanctum but then ask for a go.
Try one, mine is incredible and is one of those boards I will keep until it falls apart.

Glen W.

Glen W.Sydney, NSW

Brilliant Boards

I've brought about ten boards from Sanctum over the years
All of them excellent, most I have on sold, as I progressed.
I've had Channel Islands, Maddogs, Stuarts, Pacific Dreams, Webbers, Van Straalen's, Same Same
Currently surfing the Rudder and a Box 'n' dice Excellent shapes
I'm a 110kgs and have no problems with the glass,
I have an older Sanctum Quad Fish about 8 years old now, plenty of dings as you'd expect but it has been pounded, still surfs awesome.

Awesome products, no crap

Store LocationWarriwood

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great board bag and fin set

I needed a new travel board bag for my upcoming surf trip to Samoa and a new set of fins as well. Couldn't go wrong with the price and quality of both items I bought. It was an easy process to buy online and the products came out in under 5 days and were packaged really well. I would have no hesitation in buying something from them again. Great online service and products.

Matt W.

Matt W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Rude and abusive

Would not recommend buying anything off sanctum surf. I was harassed and abused by one of the owners and his friends because I wasn’t happy with their product. 4 of the argued with me and abused me till I removed my opinion of there product. It’s a cheap price because it’s cheap quality. Go give real, friendly shapers you’re money instead of these guys.

Bought a performance 9’1, one of the best boards I’ve ridden.

Board is very fast, light and responsive couldn’t be happier. Bought a few boards there and I must admit I haven’t had a bad one yet. Very helpful there too!

Store LocationWarriewood factory Jubilee Ave.

Wayne

WayneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredibly quick delivery time...and a freebie

I ordered a board and two board bags from Sanctum from their online shop on a Wednesday and it arrived by the Friday afternoon...and that included a public holiday on the Thursday.

It was incredibly well packed. The board in bubble wrap, in a board bag, in the second board bag and the whole lot wrapped in more bubble wrap. No worries about it getting damaged!

They also chucked in a couple of blocks and wax and a leggie.

I haven't had a chance to try the board yet, but so far I've been really pleased with the service.

Simon i

Simon iTerrigal

Surfboard cover

Outer layer of surfboard bag disintegrated within 24 months. Have never seen this happen to the many other surfboard bags I’ve owned over the years. I’d buy elsewhere in future.

fun as !@#$

i got a sanctum retro fish from gumtree, and it has turned out to be my favourite board. ordering a mini simmons off these guys in the next fortnight, great quality boards and affordable. i am so glad i got my first sanctum off that random dude on gumtree......!

Love them

Been buying boards of this guy for years, love them and love the price plus all the guys I've spoken to in the shop have been super nice and knowledgable. People complaining about glass quality have no comprehension of PU boards, you can spend 900 on a Merrick and still get unlucky and snap it on a two foot Shorey, that's just surfing guys. Surf industry needs more people like these guys

Brilliant service

Bought my first sanctum 5 or 6 years ago, I have found the boards durable and fun to ride. Delivery has always been prompt. Looking toward purchasing 6' 8" mr infinity in the near future.

Brilliant service

Had a small problem with a new steamer.
Returned my suit and had a new one replaced same day.
Can't get better service than that.

nice board 6.6 semi gun

got it on sale 300 board rides well in overhead juice 5/6ft.seems bit weak not to sure if it will or survive intact or handle a lot of solid days unsure as reliability to take to indo.but cheap so ok.deck grip for 25 great

chester  6

chester 6

Top board at a great price

loving my new sanctum board rides well strong glass great price would recommend these boards to everyone great product yeow

Lisa O

Lisa OSydney

Epic Surfboard a Great Price.

A few years ago I thought I would give the sanctum surfboards a go after being highly recommended by friends. 8 months ago I purchased a 5'10 box and dice this board has been my go to board. Shape, quality and performance it has it all.

I picked up the board from the sanctum warehouse in on the northern beaches. The guys were a great help in pointing me to the correct board for my needs.
Will buy again.

jamie

jamieSydney, NSW

Great Quality At A Great Price

Have a sanctum sup for about a year now and I love strong great construction at a good price. Keep up the good work.

Max

MaxBryon bay

Yep Lamination is Cheap And Poor Quality

Sanctum boards are cheap for a reason. Glass job is very thin and cracks after a few surfs. They tried to blame the sun for damaging the board.