R.Sheppard

R.SheppardNorthern Region, NSW

Good service Sanity

The Sanity store in Armidale NSW is brilliant. wonderful service and incredible low prices compared to other outlets, on line or physical. I was amazed how much money l saved. thank you Sanity.

Stacey C.

Stacey C.

Was a pleasant visit

The girl who served me at the sanity in the Elizabeth, SA shopping centre was super friendly and helpful. Every CD I asked about she was able to give me information on above and beyond what I was expecting.

Store LocationElizabeth, SA, AU
CRAIG GEBHARDT

CRAIG GEBHARDTMid West, WA

Movies

Sanity Geraldton is great. Customer service excellent the ladies at store go out of their way to make shore the customer leaves with movies they want easy returns etc recommend them to any one keep up the good work.

Domino.

Domino.Far North Queensland, QLD

Staff are helpful and friendly.

Store LocationStockland, Earlville. Qld.

Michael O.

Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery, great price on CD

Excellent service, quick delivery at busy time of year. Much easier than going to Westfield. No parking hassles just quick service and product as described. I Would use them again.

Belinda

BelindaWestern Australia

Very bad. Customer service

Customer service Is so bad ordered stuff for Xmas in October still havent Received for Christmas and we are six days till I rang them they were very rude never shopping with sanity again

Customer assistant got mad at me and canceled my orders

Karl

Karl

Do no purchase special order items or out of stock/ back order items from them

Yvonne P.

Yvonne P.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

The staff at all Sanity stores I have visited are friendly, helpful and very efficient at what they do. Good training and knowledge goes a long way. They put up with a lot from very abusive and intimidating customers that have no right to take there bad day out on the staff. The staff smile and bend over backwards to help these apparent adults whos behavior is appalling at times. Merry Christmas to you all at Sanity Australia wide.

Store LocationWarnbro, kwinana, Rockingham WA
nemo

nemoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading /Deceiving hold stock sales FROM SANITY

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Sanity Rocks

Sanity's online shopping is a wonderful way to get all of your entertainment & merchandise. Sanity's easy to use website allows for fast & simple navigation, several amazing payment options and delivery options that are worth every cent.
Sanity's online support team are always helpful and the customer service team has to be one of the friendliest in the country. I've had payment issues, out of stock items, or lost items, and the team always goes above and beyond to help me as best they can.
And we can't forget the great loyalty plan and bonus'!

Ice Maiden

Ice Maiden

Always good customer service!

Customer Service to praise is a rare thing these days. So it is always pleasing that the staff in our local Sanity are pleasant, friendly and so customer focused. Nothing is too difficult for them. They are well trained and even when the customer is being difficult, they hold composure.
Ordering is never a problem, any delays I have been notified about (which is rare) and I have received text messages when my items have arrived for pick up.
Cannot fault Sanity.

Sophie

Sophie

No complaints

Never ordered from them before but they were one of the few stores that had stock of a limited edition console I was after and at a good price. Was a little worried reading the reviews here but they offered AfterPay and stated shipping the same or next business day. They did ship the same day and it arrived safely packaged. All went well with my order.

Stock missing

I purchased few items from sanity online, when the delivery came an item was missing. When I emailed them to let them know, their reply was “we have checked our stock and all is in order, we cannot help you at this time, apologise for the inconvenience”. So now I have paid for an item I will never receive asnd is not worth the headache to fight it for $20. Will never ever purchase from sanity again.

Nata

NataSydney

Great service, managed to buy a rare find from them!

Angelina

AngelinaPilbara, WA

Definitely couldn’t go without!

A visit to our local store cannot be faulted. The staff are very helpful, there knowledge on what you need is brilliant. You Have piece of mind knowing your needs a met.
The downfall would be the shop size. It is a little smaller then other outlets but that doesn’t stop the variety.
It’s a very clean and welcoming atmosphere.
They always inform you of what coming out and the latest music goss.

Store LocationSouth hedland sanity

Rod

RodGoldfields, WA

Product Ordering

i no longer order anything from Sanity and haven't for a while. Each time I have ordered and paid a deposit I get told I would be contacted but was never contacted and told my product had been sold. I was also told I could not get a refund. After losing a combined amount of $50+ on broken deposit order promises, I decided they were nothing but rip off agents

Shoeguy

ShoeguySydney, NSW

Unqualified

Gayle

GayleCentral West, NSW

Complaint

I Ordered and paid $29.99 for 'Aquaman DVD' for my disabled Son 11/3/2019 at Mudgee Sanity Store NSW.. The estimated time for delivery was 4-6weeks for my order .. I'm very angry that the Sanity Store Mudgee has closed down. They didn't contact me to return my money.. Wonder how many other people have had the same treatment .. Maybe ACA would like to be contacted..

Store LocationMudgee NSW

Amy b

Amy bPerth, WA

Two weeks since I ordered DVDs and still waiting

I ordered DVDs two weeks ago online and I am still waiting on them to arrive. Not happy at all. Will be making a formal complaint in regards to this matter.