Sanity

See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

nemo

nemoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading /Deceiving hold stock sales FROM SANITY

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Sanity Rocks

Sanity's online shopping is a wonderful way to get all of your entertainment & merchandise. Sanity's easy to use website allows for fast & simple navigation, several amazing payment options and delivery options that are worth every cent.
Sanity's online support team are always helpful and the customer service team has to be one of the friendliest in the country. I've had payment issues, out of stock items, or lost items, and the team always goes above and beyond to help me as best they can.
And we can't forget the great loyalty plan and bonus'!

Ice Maiden

Ice Maiden

Always good customer service!

Customer Service to praise is a rare thing these days. So it is always pleasing that the staff in our local Sanity are pleasant, friendly and so customer focused. Nothing is too difficult for them. They are well trained and even when the customer is being difficult, they hold composure.
Ordering is never a problem, any delays I have been notified about (which is rare) and I have received text messages when my items have arrived for pick up.
Cannot fault Sanity.

Sophie

Sophie

No complaints

Never ordered from them before but they were one of the few stores that had stock of a limited edition console I was after and at a good price. Was a little worried reading the reviews here but they offered AfterPay and stated shipping the same or next business day. They did ship the same day and it arrived safely packaged. All went well with my order.

Stock missing

I purchased few items from sanity online, when the delivery came an item was missing. When I emailed them to let them know, their reply was “we have checked our stock and all is in order, we cannot help you at this time, apologise for the inconvenience”. So now I have paid for an item I will never receive asnd is not worth the headache to fight it for $20. Will never ever purchase from sanity again.

Nata

NataSydney

Great service, managed to buy a rare find from them!

Angelina

AngelinaPilbara, WA

Definitely couldn’t go without!

A visit to our local store cannot be faulted. The staff are very helpful, there knowledge on what you need is brilliant. You Have piece of mind knowing your needs a met.
The downfall would be the shop size. It is a little smaller then other outlets but that doesn’t stop the variety.
It’s a very clean and welcoming atmosphere.
They always inform you of what coming out and the latest music goss.

Store LocationSouth hedland sanity

Rod

RodGoldfields, WA

Product Ordering

i no longer order anything from Sanity and haven't for a while. Each time I have ordered and paid a deposit I get told I would be contacted but was never contacted and told my product had been sold. I was also told I could not get a refund. After losing a combined amount of $50+ on broken deposit order promises, I decided they were nothing but rip off agents

Shoeguy

ShoeguySydney, NSW

Unqualified

Gayle

GayleCentral West, NSW

Complaint

I Ordered and paid $29.99 for 'Aquaman DVD' for my disabled Son 11/3/2019 at Mudgee Sanity Store NSW.. The estimated time for delivery was 4-6weeks for my order .. I'm very angry that the Sanity Store Mudgee has closed down. They didn't contact me to return my money.. Wonder how many other people have had the same treatment .. Maybe ACA would like to be contacted..

Store LocationMudgee NSW

Amy b

Amy bPerth, WA

Two weeks since I ordered DVDs and still waiting

I ordered DVDs two weeks ago online and I am still waiting on them to arrive. Not happy at all. Will be making a formal complaint in regards to this matter.

Caralyn H

Caralyn HEyre Peninsula, SA

This store is fabulous

Sanity is a store where you can view a wide range of music and movies and if it is not there they will try to get it in for you or you can pre order if it is a product that does not seem to be available. The customer service of this store is excellent the staff are friendly and helpful. If you just dont know what you want then you can get a gift card to use in the future.

Tina

TinaWestern Australia

If there was a lower rating I would pick it

Will never shop with this company again .
Ordered pop vinyls that said will be in stock on this date waited weeks later not sent out check website says different date. Message customer service no apologies they couldn't care less. Horrible customer service. Update your website and put the right information on it .

Pennylou

PennylouMelbourne

Fast delivery

One item I had to wait for stock so they sent out what they could while they wait for the other item. It arrived quickly and with accurate and frequent tracking updates. Thanks sanity!

SimmsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dragon ball z season 1 blu ray

It been one month since i went to the store to have a blu ray replacement they sent for a replacement yet still no phone call about my replacement blu ray.

kira

kiragriffith nsw Australia

sanity is such a good store!

so, today i went to sanity n this girl was super nice n really helpful thanks ebony for you help

SimmsySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love using them

They ship in stock items fast but out of stock take awhile depending on what you order but even out of stock items can be fast always gave good prices love to use zip pay with them.

I ordered a bunch of blu rays still waiting for 2 but should not be much longer.

Carol D

Carol DBolton Point

Sanity is a great store!

I recently purchased some DVDs for myself and to give as gifts for Christmas. Sanity have a very good range of products as well as prices to suit all budgets. I Have never had any problems with buying things from them and their prompt postage service means I get them in a short time to enjoy, as well as being very helpful just before Christmas this year. Well done Sanity, keep up the good service!

Disappointed

I just received a DVD boxed set for Xmas.
Can't play it on my Panasonic player as it is a region 1 set.....America, only.
Discs are marked "region 1". Packaging is marked "US".

scootergirl

scootergirlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Manager rude

Want in manager never smiled or greeted me at all. When I did 3 for 30 purchase he didn't tell me I actually picked up one that's not included . As he was so disinterested.