Sanity
See the Best Music / DVD Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sanity

Sharon J.
Sharon J.North-West & West coast, TAS

Every DVD scratched

I bought the entire Game of Thrones Series DVD"s from Sanity Burnie. Had just watched the series on Foxtel so I put my new DVD's in a cupboard still in their cover, untouched. About a year later, I went to watch my NEW DVD's & they are all scratched, some to the point where they won't even play! They have never been used. They just had the covers on display in the shop & got the DVD's out of a file drawer & put them in the covers when I purchased them, so the DVD's weren't sealed. I no longer have the docket, so can't return them. Hundreds of $$$$ripped off!

Store LocationBurnie Tasmania

Missing discs

Hi Sanity,
I was given the complete first season of OUTLANDER. This was purchased in Gladstone QLD around Christmas. I saw the first few discs around this time and have recently got back to finish watching it only to find I have 2disc 1, 2disc 2 and 2disc 3. Hoping you are able to help.
Thank you.

Hi there,
I'm really sorry to hear that. That is certainly very disappointing. Are you able to contact our team at feedback@sanity.com.au with your details and this experience? We will rectify & send you the discs you need!
Thanks,
Jessie

I am unable to send this through to the link you sent me. Can you please advise.
Gladstone purchaser

Karren Weston
Karren WestonIllawarra, NSW

Happy customer

Ordered a bundle of dvds online. Understand I would wait a couple of days for all items to be available and be sent together. Arrived very quickly when posted. The DVDs were packed nicely, in a sturdy cardboard shipper with invoice. No damage and arrived safely. Have frequently ordered from Sanity online and have always received good service, cheers

Disappointing service considering a very loyal customer

Katt N.
Katt N.

Worst online customer service ever encountered

I preorder an item in April due mid July , item still not received. It’s almost October. There is no formal communication from the company in regards to your purchase no courses emails informing of delays. I’ve had to chase down information in regards to when my item will arrive. They’re response team are not forthcoming in their response , merely an item/stock Delayed, or do you want a refund. I then still need to prompt them to have an estimated time frame on delivery. 8 weeks over due , amd to much time spent chasing information that should be freely communicated with the buyer. The most unprofessional company I’ve ever dealt with.

Jessie C.Sanity

Hi Katt, thank you for your review and I'm sorry to hear about this disappointing experience. Can you please contact us at feedback@sanity.com.au with your order details and what has happened? We'd love to know more.

Jackie
JackieSouth West, WA

Great choice of products, and good deals!

I live remote so can’t visit a store, so was very happy to be able to order online. My parcel arrived promptly which was an added bonus!

Phil. N.
Phil. N.

Got me John Mayer's new album 'Sob Rock'

Lara
LaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service. Great range

Staff member was really friendly and helpful, range was exceptional. Grand plaza Sanity looks great too, very tidy and well presented

Audrey
AudreyDarwin, NT

DVD's

Have received my order ,all in one piece, happy with service, will be back for more, in near future Take Care

Find out how Sanity compares to other Music / DVD Shops

Phone staff are very helpful and efficient can’t fault them well done !

Staff listen and are there to help even though I have rung back again and are very patient and positive

Sjaan WV
Sjaan WV

Easy to navigate and great communication.

With an easy website to navigate through, and a wonderful support team who are rather quick to reply with any help you need, Sanity are my favourite online store to deal with when buying music or DVDs.

Meg
MegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pre-Ordered Delta Goodrem's CD, Book and Cassette Tape.

The items were well packaged. Sanity were good with communication, with emails order confirmations and when it was shipped etc.

Find out how Sanity compares to other Music / DVD Shops

Great selection and prices!

Super quick delivery! Kept updated throughout purchase and a great selection online. Fab prices too. I love buying my puzzles here.

Mish W
Mish WFar North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful selection and service

An easy choice from a huge selection with great service from click and collect. Convenient, quick and friendly, professional staff. Keep up the great service.

Paulac
PaulacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to find DVD listings, good prices, second purchase with Sanity. Quick delivery all DVD's came in good packaging. no problems

Adi G.
Adi G.asked
Sanity

I want to pre order Luke Hemmings - When Facing The Thing We Turn Away From signed copy CD but I'm scared it's not legit real. How can I know for sure?

Niki
Niki asked
Physical store

I went into Sanity at Morley Galleria asking if they had Christmas with Patrizio Buanne and said it was in the storeroom waiting to be unpacked so I reserved a copy with a deposit.. and they would ring when ready to collect. That was just before Xmas and I needed it for gift for New Years Day and I am still waiting !!! Countless phone calls and physical visits they are still waiting for the product to come to store with no apologies for delay and very couldn't care less attitude. So would very much appreciate some help here.

Arthur J.
Arthur J.asked
Online store

Is there a store in Richmond Vic Australia

Jessie C.Sanity

Hi Arthur! The closest store would be Lilydale. At this present time, they're open for Click and collect only. Please give them a ring on 03 9739 5832 and they'll help you :)

Get an answer from our members and Sanity representatives