Sanity

2.8

steve

steveEyre Peninsula, SA

Sanity online

If you order online be prepared for a wait . Their standard post takes 10 to 20 days the operator told me. I will never be ordering anything more of Sanity . These guys have to win the turtle award the slowest online ever. But they advertise their the fastest what a con.

gloria green

gloria greenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

i often buy Dvd from sanity ingle farm

Sanity at ingle farm are really good, helpful staff, who go out of way to find products for you, friendly and provide suggestions and willing to order things in, always have a great selection to choose from

Store Locationingle farm, south Austrlia

Online Shopping

Don’t bother with their gaming department. They outsource all their games and haven’t provided me with a shipping code once for any sort of gaming related items. They’re great for DVDs but that’s about it

Beth

BethSydney, NSW

Do not buy online with this company

I purchased two showbags from their online store. The service has been terrible. No communication about how their payment system works or when my order would be shipped. Waited over a month. No communication and terrible service. As I can see from the other reviews below their online service is disgusting. Don't watse your money or time!

eyes59

eyes59Perth

Ordered 2 movies about 3 weeks ago

I thought I would over online due to covid 19 so wrong still haven't received them 3 weeks later no tracking news or updates so lostnearly fifty dollars in money I am an aged pensioner not offered a refund .

Lis

Lis

Great selection

Howdy Jasmine from Chirnside Park Sanity is always pleasant lovely ready to help out i have been there so many times before and love the selection they have great tv series sets as well

Alice

AliceVictoria

Refusal to send me an official tracking number for my item. Been blocked for asking!

I never received an email with a tracking number for my item.
I messaged them 4 times on their page, the first time they said that it would be sent the next day and it never was. the second time they said it would be sent again and it never was.
The third time they blocked me on my computer.
The fourth time they blocked me on my phone.

I was never rude, my request was polite, direct and simple.
Thanks for ruining my morning and ensuring that I never buy from this company again.

Tweety

TweetyNorth Queensland, QLD

Dirty Discs

Store LocationSmithfield
R.Sheppard

R.SheppardNorthern Region, NSW

Good service Sanity

The Sanity store in Armidale NSW is brilliant. wonderful service and incredible low prices compared to other outlets, on line or physical. I was amazed how much money l saved. thank you Sanity.

Stacey C.

Stacey C.

Was a pleasant visit

The girl who served me at the sanity in the Elizabeth, SA shopping centre was super friendly and helpful. Every CD I asked about she was able to give me information on above and beyond what I was expecting.

Store LocationElizabeth, SA, AU
CRAIG GEBHARDT

CRAIG GEBHARDTMid West, WA

Movies

Sanity Geraldton is great. Customer service excellent the ladies at store go out of their way to make shore the customer leaves with movies they want easy returns etc recommend them to any one keep up the good work.

Domino.

Domino.Far North Queensland, QLD

Staff are helpful and friendly.

Store LocationStockland, Earlville. Qld.
Michael O.

Michael O.Sydney, NSW

Quick delivery, great price on CD

Excellent service, quick delivery at busy time of year. Much easier than going to Westfield. No parking hassles just quick service and product as described. I Would use them again.

Belinda

BelindaWestern Australia

Very bad. Customer service

Customer service Is so bad ordered stuff for Xmas in October still havent Received for Christmas and we are six days till I rang them they were very rude never shopping with sanity again

Customer assistant got mad at me and canceled my orders

Karl

Karl

Do no purchase special order items or out of stock/ back order items from them

Yvonne P.

Yvonne P.Perth, WA

Excellent Service

The staff at all Sanity stores I have visited are friendly, helpful and very efficient at what they do. Good training and knowledge goes a long way. They put up with a lot from very abusive and intimidating customers that have no right to take there bad day out on the staff. The staff smile and bend over backwards to help these apparent adults whos behavior is appalling at times. Merry Christmas to you all at Sanity Australia wide.

Store LocationWarnbro, kwinana, Rockingham WA
nemo

nemoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading /Deceiving hold stock sales FROM SANITY

Moonie Michael

Moonie MichaelSouth West, WA

Sanity Rocks

Sanity's online shopping is a wonderful way to get all of your entertainment & merchandise. Sanity's easy to use website allows for fast & simple navigation, several amazing payment options and delivery options that are worth every cent.
Sanity's online support team are always helpful and the customer service team has to be one of the friendliest in the country. I've had payment issues, out of stock items, or lost items, and the team always goes above and beyond to help me as best they can.
And we can't forget the great loyalty plan and bonus'!

Ice Maiden

Ice Maiden

Always good customer service!

Customer Service to praise is a rare thing these days. So it is always pleasing that the staff in our local Sanity are pleasant, friendly and so customer focused. Nothing is too difficult for them. They are well trained and even when the customer is being difficult, they hold composure.
Ordering is never a problem, any delays I have been notified about (which is rare) and I have received text messages when my items have arrived for pick up.
Cannot fault Sanity.