Savier's Toys

Savier's Toys

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Savier's Toys? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Odoroki
Odoroki

Amazing Company

All sort of Transformers (official and 3P), great prices, amazing customer service and will work with you to make the more expensive orders happen if you can't pay the full price immediately. My only complaint is that I can't purchase every figure from them. Can not recommend enough.

Jason R.
Jason R.South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible customer service

Great range, prices and exceptional customer service. I buy all of my Transformers and TP figures here. All products are packed really well and shipped promptly. Any time that I've had an issue with a figure (not very often) xin always goes the extra mile to ensure things get resolved. Would definetly recommend

Simon F
Simon FSydney, NSW

Great store, Great Items, Great Service!

I buy all my transformers and 3rd party stuff from here, he has great prices and service and has never let me down yet

Amazing service

Very happy with the parcel I received from Saviers! It was sent out promptly after completing the transaction and arrived in perfect condition. Multiple orders were even combined into one delivery to save on shipping. (I didn't even have to request). This is my new go-to online store for transformers!

Find out how Savier's Toys compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Best service and prices in Australia

Pretty much now only use saviours for all my purchases, everything comes well packed and have had the best customer service when issues have arose with a product, definitely recommended 6 out of 5 stars

Billy H.
Billy H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really great service

Have ordered a few shipments and everything from packing, to delivery, to service has been top notch. Very happy with the store and will keep ordering. A+ on all counts.

Bruticus is stunning!!

Top notch customer service!! Super Fast shipping. Bruticus is absolutely stunning, standing proud on the shelf next to Devastator, also purchased from Saviers. Will be back many more times, to continue adding to the collection :)

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

best service in aus

easily the best store in aus for transformers. great after sales service, and great prices. I have bought many items from savier over a 3 year period and have always had a great experience.

Perfect

Brilliant customer service, a pleasure to deal with, will absolutely be buying from Savier's again and Toyworld Constructor is a beast, such a massive presence, it's exactly how I always pictured Devestator since I was a kid 10/10

Jonathan J C.
Jonathan J C.Darling Downs, QLD

Great first experience with Savier Toys

Recently bought NewAge Megatron and was pleasantly surprised to find the updated legs inside the box. I thought I was going to have to buy the NewAge thunder cracker to get the legs. Thankyou Savier Toys, I will be buying form you again!

TJS
TJSSydney, NSW

Savier's Toys - Excellent Australian-based online retailer for Transformers collectors.

Savier's deserves 6 stars (at least!)

Best prices all around. Great selection of figures. Fastest delivery times. Best seller I've dealt with in Australia.
He's become the only store I get my collectables from. No one will beat his prices or delivery times, so I don't need to look around.

Savier's Delivers

Joel M
Joel MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product and service

This is the first time I've bought through Savier's Toys. I was very impressed with the speed and communication, as well as being a reasonable price. I think I've found my new supplier for Transformers toys.

Ridiculously efficient

Have made a couple of orders through Savier's Toys and in every instance the orders were received within a few days. Boxes were packed nicely with decent amount of cushioning material. Prompt replies to emails, and honest communication.