Savour Life Grain Free

3.5

Ash

AshSouth East Queensland, QLD

High Quality dog food.

I gave this food to both my geriatric dogs(10+yrs) and some puppies suffering malnutrition and mange.
Their coats shined within weeks. Their skin condition improved. The puppies put on weight quickly without loose stools. And both the young and old loved the taste. Great for picky eaters.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pet Circle for A$75.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Side Effects No

My dogs love and thrive on SavourLife food and treats

My dogs have been on SavourLife food for quite some time and they thrive on it. They are in great condition, have shiny coats and bright eyes. The vet has even commented on how healthy they are.
It must taste great as they lick their bowls clean every time. Very happy with the product and so are my dogs.

Purchased for A$100.00.

Foster Carer

Foster CarerSouth East Queensland, QLD

My foster dogs love it!

I am a foster carer and we use their products for all our dogs. Never had a problem with the food and all the dogs love it. Would recommend to anyone.

Dog Foods

Find out how Savour Life Grain Free compares to other Dog Foods

Linda Richards

Linda RichardsSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog really liked this, and my dogs poos have never looked better.

I was really happy with this dry food. My dog loved it and his poos look great... which is always a good indication about his general health and well-being . I’ll buy again.

Purchased in May 2020 at PetStock for A$110.00.

Side Effects No

This food caused my dog diharrea

We brought this brand cause it seemed very ethical with helping dogs in need and the price implied it was high quality. On the first bag my dog got diharrea, we didn't think it was the food cause we had got down to halfway. Brought another and he again got diharrea. The only thing could be the dog food. It's unfortunate cause the price is so high and we have a full bag.

Purchased in June 2020 at Petbarn.

Fossil

FossilSydney

Suits my dog very well

Purchased in June 2020 at Pet Barn for A$74.00.

Enigma26

Enigma26adelaide

Terrible dog food!

I have tried 3 different types of Savourlife dog food and all of them were terrible. I was disappointed as I like the idea of supporting aussie made products and the ingredients seemed ok. But, my dogs got sick even when I introduced the food slowly which I did after they got upset stomachs. I will never buy the stuff again because no other dog food has affected my dogs like this before.

Purchased in May 2020.

Jacbloc

JacblocNortheast, VIC

Seems very good

My older dog likes it, he is on a diet at the moment and it seems to satisfy him. I have had no problems with his coat, like another reviewer, in fact his coat is really good.

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
Vic W

Vic W

Disappointed

10 months old pup had been on Ivory Coat since 2 months old till we received a rancid bag of food. Switched to SavourLife puppy food due to perceived high quality and charitable nature. Pup ate it for a day or two then lost interest in it. We started adding cooked eggs or sardine to make it more enticing. He ate it a couple more days then he was done for good. The kibble appear to be crumbly, lots of broken pieces and varies in colour from the normal dark brown to lighter shades, even pinkish. We returned the remaining bag to the retailer and won’t buy it again.

Purchased in December 2019.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Dog Foods

Find out how Savour Life Grain Free compares to other Dog Foods

Highly recommended dog food

We have been using savour life dog food for about a year. Our dog loves savour life, no bad side effects either. Love buying from the brand with a great cause. Highly recommend.

toosh_88

toosh_88South East Queensland, QLD

Worst pet food I have ever bought!

Went to the pet expo in Brisbane a few months back. Saw the savourlife stand and liked the way they give back proceeds to dogs in need. Bought home a sample bag and my dog seamed to like it. Ended up buying a small bag. Within a week her coat became dull and lifeless. She then developed crusty scabs all down her back. Her hair began to stop growing and appeared to fall out. She has never had skin problems or allergies ever and she’s 10. I changed her back to her previous food and within 2 weeks her hair was silky and full of shine once again. I don’t know what’s in savourlife.. but I wouldn’t recommend trying it!

Purchased in January 2019 at Pet barn.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Side Effects Yes

Not all its cracked up to be

Lisa B