88% · 618 · 12%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.5

Simone
SimoneSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

We all love SavourLife

Our dogs have been eating SavourLife kibble and treats for years now and they love it. We, the humans, also love it because it provides all the nutrients our dogs need, at the right price. We also love that 50% of profits go to rescues. We wholeheartedly support the philosophy and ethos that underpins SavourLife ❤️ Show details ·  1
Rachaelm0
Rachaelm0South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tried many foods before Savourlife

One of my dogs has always been very sensitive to foods to the point of him ending up on a raw diet, but he couldn't keep the weight on when on raw. I had tried many good (expensive brands). I was drawn to Savourlife as it meets AAFCO nutritional values (in my opinion). And you can tell! My boy has been well, gaining weight, happy and his coat remarkable. There is usually an offer in Petbarn so I try to purchase when deals are on. Show details ·  1
Lauren Anderson
Lauren Anderson
  Kangaroo

Best company to buy dog food

Our dog loves his dog kibble from savour for life! I also love the concept of donating to rescues. Show details ·  1
Karen Malone
Karen MalonePerth, WA4 posts

Great food. Fantastic cause

I have 2 bulldogs and they love the Gluten free with Ancient grains and kangaroo. Their coats are lovely and shiny. The only thing is I didn't realise it has chicken meal in it. One of my dogs tends to have itch/ skin irritation more when she has chicken. It is extremely hard to get food both grain free and no chicken products. Is it possible for the future to have this food without the chicken meal. There is Alot of people who would probably buy it if their was no chicken products. Show details ·  2
Puccii
PucciiSydney, NSW
  Verified Kangaroo

Simply the best and caters to any dietary need!!!

Our dog is grain free. The selection of foods and treats is huge. Our dog would eat the whole giant bag if we left it unattended!!!! We also LOVE supporting a company who help so many!!! We recommend Savourlife to everyone!!! Show details ·  1
Katy
KatyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Kangaroo

Healthy, nutritious and giving back

I have fed my current and last 2 dogs Savourlife grain free food. They absolutely love it and the kangaroo was great for my dog with severe allergies. It was actually recommended by my vet too. Show details ·  1
Leisa
Leisa

Archie’s favourite food

Archie loves the training treats. His ears perk up when he sees the packet and they look nutritious. I also like that the fact that the business supports rescue pups. Show details ·  1
Amanda Donaldson
Amanda Donaldson
  Kangaroo

A very good dog food as it is grain free, I think that is the best for all puppies and dogs

My pup was raised on Pal Dog Food, after receiving a free sample of SavourLife product ( through the adoption agency) shortly after bringing him home the pup loved it, in fact when I ran out I went onto Pal puppy biscuits which was ok, but having tried other (grain) dog foods it upset his tummy, now at 8 months of age he won't eat just any o'l dog biscuits, Savour is number one in my opinion, it is much better on their digestive system. Show details ·  1
Smell
Steve S
Steve SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Zander loves the food

I’ve tried several brands my boy is a abused rescue dog so wasn’t fed properly starved
He will eat anything but I keep an eye out which brands he eats quickly and seems excited when I put his bowl down
So far he’s liking different products in this brand  Show details ·  2
Jacqui T.
Jacqui T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Kangaroo

The best kibble out there

Reg adores the salmon kibble. He’s always excited for his breakfast and dinner. Wouldn’t give him anything else. Makes meal times a breeze. His coat is awesome and he’s in perfect health. Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthPerth, WA
  Kangaroo

Excellent dog food for a very fussy girl ✅

My dog wouldn’t eat any dog food, she refused everything until we gave her your Ocean Fish variety. She now eats every morsel and licks her lips doing it, superb. Show details ·  1
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.South East Queensland, QLD

Cannot live without

This food has made my big baby so much happeier his coat shines and he has way less farts lol Busta is so happy at dinner time and sometimes i have to do two bowls so he slows down  Show details ·  1
Dee A.
Dee A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My dog loves it!

It’s a nice feeling to support an Australian local. Also, you can tell the ingredients are high quality. The fact that half their profits help rescue dogs, that’s the whole point! I have a good feeling about this. Thank you! Not forgetting, my dog loves it. Show details ·  1
Kessa
KessaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

No other food will do!

My two boxers love the salmon. I always have people ask me what I feed them as their coat's look amazing. Their sensitive stomachs always loved this food and never left one dry bit behind. Show details ·  1
jam
jam

unreliable suppiler

Savourlife has been lacking in supplies. tired to get my hand on one of these in stores for a while now and still nothing... don't want a brand where I cant rely on them being on the shelves. my dogs need consistency so I'm switching to a more reliable dog food brand.
SavourLife