45SavourLife Natural Dog Treats

45SavourLife Natural Dog Treats

100% · 210%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
Smell
4.9

Kelley
KelleyPerth, WA
  Strips / Training

So good your dog will think they're human!

My dogs love these treats and one has taught herself to sit at the table to wait for hers at lunch time! Haha not really obedience, more cheekiness! Show details ·  1
Smell
Charmaine
Charmaine2 posts

One treat-happy dachshund!

Our mini dachshund Billy has tried a number of different Savour Life treats, and has loved them all. The treats tend to have minimal additives, and it’s great to know that we are helping rescue groups by purchasing. Show details ·  1
Smell
Court20
Court20Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

PERFECT FOR KONG!

I love these training treats as they fit perfectly in the Puppy Kong toy. So I can give my dog a healthy, interactive treat! Show details ·  1
dennise_evans
dennise_evans

Savour Life Chicken Training Treats

My fussy Cavoodle loves these treats, definitely her favourite treat Show details ·  1
Tara D
Tara D
  Dental Care

Tasty treats that are good for teeth

Both of my dogs love them, which is great, as only one of them has bad teeth, but I always try to give them the same food so they don't get jealous - & they both love these. Show details ·  1
Judy S.
Judy S.Perth, WA5 posts

Delicious strips

My 2 dogs love all the flavours in this range. Definitely recommend them and will purchase again. Show details ·  1
Court20
Court20Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

LOVE THESE!

My dog loves these treats so much. They are the perfect size, and full of healthy ingredients. Show details ·  1
Dragonsheba
DragonshebaMurrumbidgee Region, NSW7 posts

Best Treats!

My dogs love these but so do the fosters! I would love to be able to donate more! Show details ·  1
Marie
Marie15 posts

Fantastic yummy treats

My two babies absolutely love these biscuits.They go CRAZY for them Show details ·  1
Lucy
LucySydney, NSW

Best training snacks

The most delicious snacks ever! I do anything for mum when she has these! Yum Show details ·  1
David Barrett
David Barrett
  Biscuits

Peanut Butter biscuits are a treat

Our dogs and foster dogs love the peanut butter biscuits, so much so that I looked up a recipe for them. I checked our local pet store but they did not have them. (They had Savour Life dog food and some treats but not the peanut butter ones) We were given the treats initially by Savour Life after one of our dogs had ACL surgery. Show details ·  1
Joanne M
Joanne MSydney, NSW

Perfect treat!

Our dog loves the Kangaroo training treats. They're low in fat and a perfect size for a bed treat! Show details ·  1
Smell
Emma
EmmaSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Strips / Training

High value training treats!

Savourlife treats are a MASSIVE hit in our house! The kangaroo strips are clearly soooo delicious and are our go to treats for training! perfect to break into small pieces and are extremely high value treats (according to the pups)! The dental bars are also great long lasting chews and are awesome for when the dogs need something to entertain them!! Feels great supporting rescue dogs in need too and being able to see a specific dog you're supporting! Show details ·  1
Smell
Scarlett Steenson
Scarlett SteensonRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Fair Incentive Strips / Training

Australian Duck Strips are Great!

Our 1 year old Corgi absolutely adores your duck strips and we use them for training weekly. He thinks of them as high value treats, they are easy to rip up, chew and don’t make a mess. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Doreen Bruhn
Doreen BruhnHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Biscuits

Happy doggo

Our 15 year old Tibetan x rescue has quite a sensitive stomach when it comes to treats. He loves & his tummy love both the beef & chicken flavour biscuits. Being a good size too he really uses his teeth. Show details ·  1