ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds

3.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (27)

Not satisfied

Our experience with Screenaway was not a positive one, the blinds were expensive however we were convinced by sales rep best on market and would suit our needs, on blinds being fitted on hot days the fabric blew out of the frame, after many contacts with Screenaway back and forth nearly 12 months later still not happy with product after being promised a solution would be found, no reply to our last email to manager unfortunately, do not recommend their skylight blind at all expensive and does not perform correctly

Michael Gvozdic

Michael GvozdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Screenaway Blockout blinds - Exactly what I needed

Years of nightshift means I need near pitch black darkness to sleep. These were perfect for my bedroom. Also wanted one for the window in my staircase, which during summer floods the house with light and extra unwanted heat. These blinds have solved all my problems.

The whole process from quoting through to install has been a breeze, even with the small hiccup of the pandemic.

Amy T

Amy T

screen away blackout blinds

Couldn't be happier with my blinds. They were installed quickly and look great. Best of all no natural light comes through.

Disappointed

I’ve had a bad experience with these blinds. Took a long time to get installed, over two months and after two weeks in they broke by coming off the rails. They are very expensive and the quality was worth it. All the people I dealt with however were very friendly, the product was just disappointing.

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen away blackout blinds

We love our new screen away blinds. They look great and the kids have slept in longer in the mornings since we had them installed. We were very satisfied with the time frame from ordering to installation.

Karyn S.

Karyn S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing blind, best decision we made!

Couldn’t be happier with our blind, installed in our 2yo daughter’s bedroom. True blackout, sleek and seamless design and quality product. Great service from quote through to install. Highly recommend!

ShaeK

ShaeKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

True blackout blinds! But beware of 'hidden' costs (SA)

We LOVE our ScreenAway blinds. They are totally black out and look really modern and sleek.
Our installer Adam was fantastic. He made sure every blind was perfect and always kept us informed about what he was doing and how. However, be aware that they can charge you for 'pull sticks' which we were not made aware of, and their 'check measure' appointments are also an additional cost of around $55, again which was not disclosed. We only noticed it because we checked our invoice. Otherwise, the blinds are great and customer service with Mel was so easy and was always happy to help. (Adelaide, SA)

northbrisbanehome

northbrisbanehomeAU

QLD Buyers BEWARE

I had these blinds installed in January 2020 and as of September I am still waiting for them to come and fix the error their installer made (he installed them too low and my louvres cannot open).
The office has made error after error, and the job was forgotten about on more than one occasion. There has been three different installers out to repair the job and every time they've been unable to do so (parts, ordering issues etc).
If you are in QLD and considering these blinds I would choose another company. There service is appalling.

Berkshire

BerkshireSydney, NSW

Installer hasnt returned to complete install of blinds and management doesnt return my calls. Spent over $8500

Installer hasn’t returned to complete install of blinds and management doesn’t return my calls. Spent over $8500 on a few blinds to receive ridiculous service and 1 blind still unusable. As blind was made out of square and window was proven to be square.

Tracy M.

Tracy M.Sydney, NSW

Total blockout as advertised

these blinds are exactly what they claim to be, absolute blockout, love the look from the inside and the outside, so easy to use, colour is perfect, from the quote to, check measure and install very easy

Chloe

ChloeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best blind product out/ company

I received great customer service from the first phone call to my installs.I recently had installed blinds by screenaway on my bay window in my 2 story house which always gets the morning sun. I previously had roller blinds which left gaps around the side and top for light to come in. I now have total darkness and can sleep in without light waking me up. I totally recommend if you work night shift, as you won’t be woken up by any light l.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Game Changing.....

These blinds are amazing , turns day into night...just like that !!!! My little man sleeps 2 hours flat at lunchtime...game changing
You just need to be gentle with the up and down....

M and s R.

M and s R.South East Queensland, QLD

Blockouts that actually work!

Benjamin

BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from Quote to Install

Was promised complete block out and they delivered just that.
From quotation to install the Screenaway team were outstanding. Adam (I think that was his name) who did the technical measure and install was totally professional and took his time to ensure the install was perfect.
The price of the product is completely understandable when you see how much labour is involved in getting the install perfect.
If needed again I would not hesitate to use them again.

Kaz

KazSouth Australia

Does as advertised, complete block out.

Perfect block out, it does as promised. Great for shift work. Recommending to all friends, family and co-workers. Great install, thanks Troy. Arrived on time and installed within ETA. Thanks

Ian

IanWestern Australia

Complete blackout

A product that actually does what it says. Most blinds that claim to block out all light still manage to allow some leakage through, but this installation does completely ‘blackout’. Ideal for theatre rooms, bedrooms and for those working night shifts and therefore needing to sleep during the daytime. The hassle-free process from start to finish was made easy by Design Specialist Linda and by the Installer Des. The product is one that we can heartily recommend.

Julia and Michael

Julia and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The customer service and product are both incredible!!!

The customer service and product are both incredible!! From the first phone we had with Mel to the measure and quote we had with Matt today we choose screen away because of these two employees!! Of course the product is good as while we were quoted $400 cheaper from someone else but due to the customer service we received and the product being so much more superior there was no question that we’ve chosen the right company! Thank you so much Mel and Matt

Derek G.

Derek G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Screenaway Great Product

From start to finish this was an easy process and WOW what a great product. Could not be happier as all light is now blocked out in all bedrooms and very easy to operate.

Deb12

Deb12Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blackout Blinds

I had my blinds installed in a bedroom window in 2019. We have an excellent view outside and I really love the fact that I can pull these up and they are just out of sight out of mind. They do block the light out exceptionally well. The only negative I would say is that you have to make sure you have two hands on either side of the blind or pull it up directly from the middle as they may come out of their track. This has happened a couple of times with me but I have been able to correct it by pushing the blind up completely to the top and then pulling it back down. All in all a product I would definitely recommend.

Olga

OlgaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product

We had Steven from ScreenAway come for a measure and quote. He was great to deal with as he knows the product and provided valuable advice when choosing colours. He wasn’t pushy in making the sale and we liked this approach. We’ve had the product installed now and love the results. The product is high quality - what you see in the demo videos is what you get, in our case total, relaxing darkness. On top of this the service has been outstanding - we couldn’t be happier with our investment.