ScreenAway Blinds

ScreenAway Blinds

Listing monitored by ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (52)

Lisa McQueen
Lisa McQueenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing

These are truly the most amazing blinds. You will not be disappointed. They block all the light from the window. I am a mother of 2 little ones and its so amazing to block all the light for nap time. It would be perfect for shift workers. They sit so neatly in the window frame. The customer service is brilliant. I had a few questions once installed and they were all so happy to help me out.
It is by far the best blinds on the market

Fit2retire
Fit2retirePerth, WA

Turns day into night

I’m in Perth WA, and very happy with these blinds. They certainly turn day into pitch black. Good quality blind, installation was great. I’ve noticed a noise reduction as well. Highly recommend these blinds

Frank
Frank

Great for block out but that's it

Had these installed a year ago. Great for block out for sleeping but that's it. No good if you have evaporative air conditioning as the windows need to be slightly open for air flow and the blinds are sucked out of their tracks so you cant have the blinds down on a hot night so that defeats the purpose of having block out blinds. No no-one informed us of this issue. Slight breeze and they come out their track. they are very flimsy. Don't let children operate them because of the blinds flimsy nature.

Michele

Find out how ScreenAway Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Problems prior to overdue installation.

Lisa S.
Lisa S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love …love …these blinds

Very prompt and efficient service from the very beginning of the measure and quote right up to the installation .Had a very friendly professional installer Adam who displayed excellent customer service and quality workmanship , thanks so much and we will definately be recommending screenaway to family and friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great…..for a month.

We had 4 of these installed about a year ago. Two work great. The large one is horrible. Slightest breeze blows it off its track. It is now all shredded and will no longer go up and down. Company no longer responds to our complaints. Do NOT get these installed in larger windows unless they are air tight. This was NOT mentioned during the sales call.

Andre
AndreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blind pops off the guide rails

Installed these blinds on 3 windows on 28/6/21. Yesterday ie 30/6/21, one of the blinds was popping out and crumpling when opened. I can see the foam seal has ridden up the guide rail and therefore creating and tightness and jamming and causing one side to crumple when opening. Having now seen the product when installing, I think I have wasted my money (not cheap) as I can see the mechanism is flawed and the blind is not held firmly. Very disappointed as it looked good on the video.

Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Life-Changing! Turns day to night!

Fantastic company from first phone call to now, almost two years later. Great and innovative product, with true customer service, both in the office and in the field. Professional and ethical.
The only company I’ll ever use in this field is Screenaway. Highest recommendations deserved!

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Very happy with service from first contact to installation with screen away blinds. The product does exactly what it says it will do and looks great. Thank you.

Excellent Quality Product

My ScreenAway blinds were exactly what I was hoping for. The product is high quality, the service was excellent and the staff including installation was professional and hassle free.

Dorothy S.
Dorothy S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful Blinds

We had Screenaway Blinds installed in our master bedroom in April 2021 and we are very pleased with them. Not only do they effectively block out the light when needed, but they are easy to use and enhance the look and feel of our room. Because they fit so neatly away when not being used unlike our previously heavy curtains, our now picture windows allow us to truly enjoy looking into the garden whilst in the room. What a great product!

S Thompson
S ThompsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Extreme waste of money

Looked an amazing product on the video.
What a shock, blinds constantly blow off the rail.
The installer said there was a slight draft coming in the window so applied. Black sealer foam. Was not informed this would make the blinds pop off.
Recent inspection which I was going to be charged for, but refused… the solution was removing the bottom bar and to leave the blinds open by 10mm-14mm, defeating the blockout at they said they provide.
Find a better company that cares about their customers concerns and doesn’t leave them to solve the issue.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

Check your invoice!

When I purchased three blinds for the bay window in my master bedroom screen away had a no installation fee running. I wasn’t home when they fitted my blind and my hubby called and asked me to pay the invoice before they left the house that day. I did. A few weeks later they sent the invoice to me and a cost of $249.99 was included for installation. When I called to query it they assured me even though it said this on my invoice I wasn’t charged for it...except I was. The invoice was itemised and I paid the total amount, this includes the install cost. Be wary.

Munruben
MunrubenSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of the worst customer experiences I have ever had.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
maria
mariaSydney, NSW

Perfect for my needs

Recently had Screenaway install blinds in my Rumpus Room. It was very annoying trying to watch TV with the glare shining on it, I had Venetians but even this didn’t help.
Screenaway blinds were perfect for my needs

Read more reviews - page 2