Verifiedscreenaway.com.au

4.2

Pet Owners
Pet Owners2 posts

Bad Customer Service

Really bad follow up and customer service...we requested a quote to repair and update our pre-existing ScreenAway blinds. A technician visited our home to discuss the updates we wanted, he stated that we'd have a quote within 2 weeks...and that was 16 weeks ago. As he serviced one of our blinds the technician did damage to the framing, stating that the damage was 'unavoidable' due to the blinds being installed incorrectly (ironically the blinds were installed by SreenAway in the first instance). To date there has been no contact from ScreenAway to provide us with a quote, nor to discuss the repairs and damage the technician created!! Show details
Peter S.
Peter S.South East Queensland, QLD14 posts
ScreenAway Blinds   DM

Hi Peter, we have reviewed your feedback and agree that we should have communicated more proactively. We will reach out to discuss a resolution to this matter, kind regards.

Luckyme
LuckymePerth, WA4 posts

Exceptional Service

Good quality, excellent sales team and office and bang on time for the installations. Highly recommended! Ozdreamer Show details ·  1
Jep
Jep2 posts

Wonderful experience

It was a great experience. The ScreenAway sales representative explains everything about their product and materials and what will be the outcome after the installation. He is very professional in his explanations and very helpful. Reasonable price for our blackout blinds. I will not hesitate to recommend to all of my friends. Show reply
Stefanie Vasiliadis
Stefanie VasiliadisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Lydia
LydiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thrilled with ScreenAway blinds

Absolutely thrilled with my new ScreenAway Blinds. installed blind in the master bedroom and it has made a great deal of changes in my son’s sleep, we are able to sleep for longer. Doing night shift having the ScreenAway blind has been a blessing, no light into the room hence creating a lovely sleeping environment during the day.
The staff are very friendly and pleasant. Our design consultant, Catherine, she is very efficient and punctual to all her appointments.
The blind are very good quality and actually do what they say they do. From consultation to installation was only a fortnight wait.
Very happy with ScreenAway blinds, highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.2 posts

Terrible after sales service

These blinds are great but I’ve had them for about 6 years and they tend to break every 12 months or less. The service used to be good but the last 2-3 times it has taken month and months for someone to come out to fix them. I pay for the service too. It’s madness. I’m wondering if anyone knows of a repair mob I can use? Show details
ScreenAway Blinds   DM

Hi Kirsten, thank you for your review. It would be good to look into your circumstances. Can you please send your best contact details and order number to customerservice@screenaway.com.au Thank you, ScreenAway Team.

Keith B.
Keith B.2 posts

Amazing blinds!

Katherine was amazing! She explained the products really well. The blinds installed were better than expected! The heat insulation was extremely effective! That’s why I ordered more for the entire house! Show details ·  1
Rosa I.
Rosa I.
  Fair Incentive

Highly recommended

We’re returning customers to ScreenAway. We absolutely love the blinds. They work well over our plantation shutters and do a fantastic job at blocking out the light. The service is fantastic; Jeremy did our second quote was lovely and made us feel like valued customers. We love supporting an Australian business. We would definitely get ScreenAway blinds installed if we ever moved house and highly recommended. Show details ·  1
David B
David BSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Alissa
AlissaSydney, NSW2 posts

AngusCrossBarr
AngusCrossBarrSydney, NSW3 posts

Richard and Helena
Richard and HelenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Professional and value for money

Superb service; great communication; really knowledgeable and professional company. Totally recommended. Show details ·  1
Ankush
Ankush9 posts

1 out of 4 blind do not work

1 out of 4 blind do not work

Screenway came amny time , but couldn’t fix it.
Same blind is faulty again and again and again

I feel i wasted money. The customer care number doesn’t connect.

I am trying to reach customer care , with no luck Show details

Sarah B.