ScreenAway Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (33)

Very happy with the customer service and product

I’ve had Screenaway installed in two bedrooms in the house. It’s is definitely effective at blocking out the light! It’s the only internal blind product I’ve found with zero light bleed around the edges - pretty impressive.
Their customer service has been good also - Zoey has been incredibly friendly, proactive and helpful.
Only concern to note is that the screens are not secured into the track down the side, so a strong draft can cause our screens to pop out of their track. This means the screens are not useable for us on windy days, even with the windows fully closed. It’s a limitation in the product that I think they could have warned us about. I will be trying to have the draft sealed and see how it goes after that.

Good Night

Good Night Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good night sleep

Adam was awesome took so little time to install and made no mess at all great job

ScreenAway AustraliaScreenAway Blinds

Hi there, thank you for your positive feedback we really appreciate it. Enjoy the blinds!

Do not buy! Not worth the hassle

I got screen away installed at the beginning of 2020 and since then they have only causes me multiple call outs to get it replaced. I only have 3 small screens but they constantly have issues. The casing falls off super easy, the mesh wires that stops extra light coming through falls out which eventually lets light through so you loose the 100% black out concept. I have made at least 5 different service calls to get it fixed and every time they either don’t show up or turn up hours late

Ben

Ben

Couldn’t even turn up on time for a quote !

Had a quote lined up for a quote. And I get a call half an hour late to try to organise later in the afternoon.

I base my purchases on customer service especially punctuality . If you can’t turn up on time within 5-10mines either side you don’t deserve my money!

Craig

CraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. Great service.

From sales team to instal the team provided accurate, on time advice etc. Absolutely love the ScreenAway blockout blinds. Perfect product.

Sinbad

SinbadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

The blind is exactly as described by the representative, I am very happy with it. I would recommend this company and the employees to anyone who is looking for honesty and clear information. The installation and product arrival was achieved in a timely manner as promised. The installer was efficient and very pleasant.

Wayne Terry

Wayne TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic looks great.

We have just had these installed, and they look fantastic. It’s complete darkness in the bedrooms, which is fantastic for my son, which he thinks it’s night time at 11am in the morning. Thank you ScreenAway Blinds

Michael Gvozdic

Michael GvozdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Screenaway Blockout blinds - Exactly what I needed

Years of nightshift means I need near pitch black darkness to sleep. These were perfect for my bedroom. Also wanted one for the window in my staircase, which during summer floods the house with light and extra unwanted heat. These blinds have solved all my problems.

The whole process from quoting through to install has been a breeze, even with the small hiccup of the pandemic.

Amy T

Amy T

screen away blackout blinds

Couldn't be happier with my blinds. They were installed quickly and look great. Best of all no natural light comes through.

Disappointed

I’ve had a bad experience with these blinds. Took a long time to get installed, over two months and after two weeks in they broke by coming off the rails. They are very expensive and the quality was worth it. All the people I dealt with however were very friendly, the product was just disappointing.

Alicia

AliciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Screen away blackout blinds

We love our new screen away blinds. They look great and the kids have slept in longer in the mornings since we had them installed. We were very satisfied with the time frame from ordering to installation.

Karyn S.

Karyn S.Sydney, NSW

Amazing blind, best decision we made!

Couldn’t be happier with our blind, installed in our 2yo daughter’s bedroom. True blackout, sleek and seamless design and quality product. Great service from quote through to install. Highly recommend!

ShaeK

ShaeKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

True blackout blinds! But beware of 'hidden' costs (SA)

We LOVE our ScreenAway blinds. They are totally black out and look really modern and sleek.
Our installer Adam was fantastic. He made sure every blind was perfect and always kept us informed about what he was doing and how. However, be aware that they can charge you for 'pull sticks' which we were not made aware of, and their 'check measure' appointments are also an additional cost of around $55, again which was not disclosed. We only noticed it because we checked our invoice. Otherwise, the blinds are great and customer service with Mel was so easy and was always happy to help. (Adelaide, SA)

northbrisbanehome

northbrisbanehomeAU

QLD Buyers BEWARE

I had these blinds installed in January 2020 and as of September I am still waiting for them to come and fix the error their installer made (he installed them too low and my louvres cannot open).
The office has made error after error, and the job was forgotten about on more than one occasion. There has been three different installers out to repair the job and every time they've been unable to do so (parts, ordering issues etc).
If you are in QLD and considering these blinds I would choose another company. There service is appalling.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Berkshire

BerkshireSydney, NSW

Installer hasnt returned to complete install of blinds and management doesnt return my calls. Spent over $8500

Installer hasn’t returned to complete install of blinds and management doesn’t return my calls. Spent over $8500 on a few blinds to receive ridiculous service and 1 blind still unusable. As blind was made out of square and window was proven to be square.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Tracy M.

Tracy M.Sydney, NSW

Total blockout as advertised

these blinds are exactly what they claim to be, absolute blockout, love the look from the inside and the outside, so easy to use, colour is perfect, from the quote to, check measure and install very easy

Chloe

ChloeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best blind product out/ company

I received great customer service from the first phone call to my installs.I recently had installed blinds by screenaway on my bay window in my 2 story house which always gets the morning sun. I previously had roller blinds which left gaps around the side and top for light to come in. I now have total darkness and can sleep in without light waking me up. I totally recommend if you work night shift, as you won’t be woken up by any light l.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Game Changing.....

These blinds are amazing , turns day into night...just like that !!!! My little man sleeps 2 hours flat at lunchtime...game changing
You just need to be gentle with the up and down....

M and s R.

M and s R.South East Queensland, QLD

Blockouts that actually work!

Benjamin

BenjaminSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect from Quote to Install

Was promised complete block out and they delivered just that.
From quotation to install the Screenaway team were outstanding. Adam (I think that was his name) who did the technical measure and install was totally professional and took his time to ensure the install was perfect.
The price of the product is completely understandable when you see how much labour is involved in getting the install perfect.
If needed again I would not hesitate to use them again.