SE Timber
Listing monitored by SE Timber

• Job Satisfaction
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

lara c.
lara c.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding

excellent product and the service we recived from the se drummoyne showroom is just outstanding from the sales team to the actual installers simply just the best

Hunters HillSydney, NSW

Do not use this company (I was forced to give them one star, they do not deserve that)

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Hunters Hill

Just to confirm now that the Manager did come back, however it can't be done for another month.

Madnangry
MadnangrySydney, NSW

WARNING - STAY AWAY!

SE Timber Drummoyne - what a mistake it was dealing with this business. They left us with flooring which is defective, scammed us by charging us for floor levelling which is NOT level, leaving sections of our floor which are bouncy. Did not properly lay flooring in some sections which left us with excessive creaking/cracking sounds, did not utilise expansion joints as required and despite making repeated assurances to come back and make good on all the defects, did not bother showing up or committing. The delays throughout the installation process meant that we were charged additional costs by my home builder. A terrible and stressful experience.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Terrible, unreliable, Shoddy work

SE timber was a nightmare to deal with. The contractors were unskilled and did not finish the job properly. Whole sections had to be pulled up multiple times because they were so bad. The took out cabinetry that they broke and did not fix. There is still unfinished work where they failed to complete, despite promises from the owner that he would arrange someone to complete the seals and fix defects. Awful experience.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Very Happy Customer- Se timber Drummoyne

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

SE timber Drummoyne

Love the workmanship and showroom service best I have ever come across. Wouldn’t have it any other way from showroom service to installation. Price was right and competitive. I would highly recommend S E timber Drummoyne

Dissapointed Client
Dissapointed ClientSydney, NSW

Danger Warning - Stay Clear

WARNING DANGER !
Never in my 15 years in construction have I worked with a contractor less reliable and with such poor workmanship. They never achieved dates and timbers are lifting.

Trevor
TrevorSydney, NSW

Very Happy Customer

SE staff's advice on floor selection and on-site sub-floor levelling was invaluable. Barry the installer did an excellent job. He was professional, focused and personable. The finished floor is faultless.

Dissapointed Client
Dissapointed ClientSydney, NSW

Warning - Stay Away !!

SE TIMBER - WARNING DANGER

In my 15 years in the construction industry I have never dealt with a less reliable Contractor. SE Timber delayed the project months and the workmanship was very poor. Straight after installation the timbers started moving.

After they replaced the timbers that initially moved they did not sand or seal the repair. Since the repair over half the floor is defective with creaking and movement. SE Timber tried to repair the work however it has become worse. Strongly recommend do not use SE Timber.

I will be starting legal proceeding to have an alternative repairer fix the problem. This has been very stressful. Avoid at all costs!!

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Terrible service, refuse to fix their problem

I had a laminate floor laid in November 2019. Immediately there were problems. Numerous emails and telephone calls from me and office of Fair Trading to SE Timber. Now in Feb. I have had to lodge a claim with NCAT for SE Timber to fix my floors. Awaiting a tribunal date to present my case. Numerous contractors have come and gone. The last one ripped all the floor boards up, left them in the middle of the living room and said they will have to stat again. Over two weeks ago. Yet the office doesn’t return calls or emails. Very, very disappointing.

JB70
JB70Sydney, NSW

Save yourself the extreme stress and frustration

By far the worst service I have ever received in my life. Save yourself a lot of pain and time and go elsewhere. How they’re still in business I don’t know.

The end result is good - floor looks nice. Installation on the other hand was a total nightmare. Communication nonexistent, and I spent DAYS at home waiting for people to show up who simply didn’t, and no one would respond to any kind of contact from me, be it phone, text or email. Extremely frustrating process.

KM H.
KM H.Sydney, NSW

Hang On To Your Deposit!

Retailer attends without notice on the first occasion demanding to be let into the house to measure up. Sent away and comes back the following week at an agreed time, measures up and sends a quote requiring 50% deposit. Quote agreed to, deposit paid, then they advise they can't do the job due to factory limitations, and sought our advice as to proceeding or otherwise. We advise no - refund the deposit. Needless to say the job is now with Fair Trading as the deposit isn't coming back and we are $10K out of pocket. Avoid like the plague.

Cate
CateSydney, NSW

It looks fabulous and feels great to walk on.

SE Timbers did a marvellous job from helping us to select the right product to disposing of the old floor and laying the new one. It upgraded the look of the apartment significantly.

bunch of muppets

The lady in Drumoyne called Vanesssa is the biggest liar and waste of space. Unreliable, liar, do not bother. These guys should close their business. Twice left me high and dry and cant even keep an appointment in her calendar.

Alex Robertson
Alex RobertsonSydney, NSW

Melbourne - Great Service

Been dealing with SE in Melbourne for the past few months. Great service, knowledgeable staff that helped my clients choose the right floor. Will continue to use SE Timber & highly recommend !! Plus great coffee across the road.

Read more reviews - page 2