Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel

Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel

Queen, King, Super King, etc...

Mattresses Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of mattress would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

Sleep like a King & Queen

I just purchased another one of these for my daughter. I’ve always used Sealy Posturepedic. My personal mattress is in the same impeccable condition as when I purchased it 8 years ago. It’s pure luxury in a bed. I had back problems years ago that have disappeared since sleeping on this particular mattress, it had a very positive effect. I travel frequently, and it’s always so nice to return home for a good night’s sleep. I was told by the salesperson at David Jones that it is an Australian owned company – which is a big tick from me. Thank you for providing such a wonderful product.

The bed is has really helped my back and neck pain

Fantastic bed. Feels unlike any other bed i have been on. It it firm but soft at the same time. Could not be more pleased with a bed. Worth every penny.

Adam S.

Adam S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of 10k would not recommend

We bought this from Myer 5 years ago, I started having back problems from it about a year ago. Sealy came out and re stuffed the mattress topper but it collapsed again within 6 months and the problems started again. For the money it's just not worth it, not even close. Im not a heavy guy and for this to happen is very disappointing.

Purchased in April 2015 at Myer for A$12,000.00.

Find out how Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel compares to other Mattresses

Worst investment ever! Completely conned by the shiny brochure and false promises of the sales person.

Purchased in July 2019 at David Jones.

Bradley

BradleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid at all costs. It’s not a mattress. It’s a torture device.

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$4,200.00.

Naomi

NaomiIllawarra, NSW

Terrible mattress

I was sold this mattress as king size slat mattress from Harvey Norman for $4500. I sent it back as it was sagging on both sides and had a lump right down the middle, it is not fixed

Purchased in March 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Aaron DEL MONTE

Aaron DEL MONTESydney, NSW

Worst mattress I have ever bought and paid more then $11k from David Jones

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones.

Elena Vorkas

Elena VorkasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bed I have ever slept on!

We purchased the Super King Crown Jewel bed (medium firmness) and it is the most comfortable mattress we have ever slept on! Usually I am woken during the night by my husband moving in his sleep. However, since we have been sleeping on the Crown Jewel, I have not felt him move once during the night - I am finally getting through the night without being woken up. Given how crucial sleep is to our wellbeing, this bed is one of the best investments we have made in our health. From an aesthetic perspective, it is a beautiful piece of furniture - the velvet trim on the base is luxurious and elegant.

Purchased in February 2020.

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed for a significant purchase

We purchased a Crown Jewel mattress 3.5years ago and regularly rotated and aired it, as per the recommendations. Neither of us is overweight or very tall and, due to overseas work, in fact the bed was only used by two people together for 2.5 years! The mattress has sagged significantly and is causing major sleep disruptions. Sealy's website says mattresses should last for 8 yrs; clearly this is not the case with this purchase. Based on our experience of this mattress todate, we would not recommend this mattress at all.

Purchased in August 2016 at Harvey Norman for A$3,900.00.

Candy L

Candy LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where Have You Been All My Life?

This is the best sleep we’ve had in years. This gorgeous bed supports my hips and lower back while still giving great comfort. My husband who also has aches and pains, is sleeping through the night too. I wish we had invested in this bed sooner!

Hi Candy,
Thank you for your feedback. Delighted that you're loving your Crown Jewel!
Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep,

RossSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really Disappointed

Purchased this mattress one year ago and it’s rubbish. We previously had a top of the line Sealy mattress purchased in Hong Kong when we lived there. This original mattress was manufactured in Thailand and it was excellent. We had the original one for about 7 years and this was the reason we went for a new top end Sealy. What a disappointing decision. Paying top dollar and getting a substandard product. It has saggy spots both sides and causes aches and pains in our bodies. We have tried multiple pillow types and paid many hundreds trying to get a good nights sleep, to no avail.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Ross

Hi my email is [email removed]
I have checked the mattress and the only tag says Crown Jewel

Hi Ross,
In order to protect privacy, all personal communication methods have to be privately messaged through. Are you able to please reply via private message with your email and best contact number?

Excellent quality bed

We have owned this bed for about 6 months now and have found it to be incredibly comfortable. It's very supportive but with a soft top. Good for side sleepers - would highly recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Catherine,
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you're loving your Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel! Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep.

PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is rubbish.

This is rubbish. No such thing as cool gell. Too hot to sleep on, too heavy to manoeuvre. Too heavy to tuck sheets blankets in. "Upsold this as supposed to be cool to sleep on. Gave it away couldn't sleep on it.

Purchased in April 2017 at Forty winks Ballarat for A$3,500.00.

Perceived Firmness Hard
Peter

Already have been in contact with Sealy. They "couldn't help". Go back to making decent mattresses.

Shelly

ShellySydney, NSW

Super lovely and luxurious bed

Purchased the Crown Jewel in queen size. Have now been sleeping on it for a week and can honestly say that it is a super lovely and comfortable bed! It's on the softer side (which is perfect for me), however if you prefer a firmer mattress, I would not opt for this one. I really love it and after sleeping on less than ideal mattresses for the last 10 years, I can definitely see that it's going to be a worthwhile investment and have already noticed an improvement in my sleep, and aches and pains. 10/10 :)

Purchased in December 2019.

Hi Shelly,
Thank you for your feedback - we are so happy you're loving your new Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel!

john wagner

john wagnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic bed

this is the best bed I have ever slept in. I travel the world and my goodness this is special. Sealy are the best, best beds and best service and nice honest people to deal with.12 out of 10 and I am fussy. It is extremely comfortable. My partner never sleeps past 5 30 am now sleeping till 8 am. Mattress is great

Purchased in December 2019 at David Jones for A$6,000.00.

Hi John,
Thank you for your review - it's fantastic you're loving your Crown Jewel! Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep.

John Z.

John Z.South East Queensland, QLD

A great nights sleep

I have had my Queen size Crown Jewel Royal Coronet Medium Plush for 4 years now and it is still just as comfortable as when I first got it. Excellent range of comfort levels available. The medium plush is perfect for me, plush feel but still supportive. Exceptional quality fabric and materials means it's durable with no loss of comfort. I highly recommend the Crown Jewel to anyone with the range of comfort levels you will find the perfect one that suits you. Well worth the investment in a good quality mattress like the Sealy Crown Jewel. Keep an eye out for the sales.

Purchased in February 2016.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side

Hi John,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you have loved the comfort of your Crown Jewel for over four years! Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep.
Sealy of Australia

Only bed for a failed spinal fusion patient

This crown jewel lasted me almost 8 years and since my failed spinal fusion there is no other bed I can sleep on. Amazing comfort and is 16 inches deep.

Purchased in February 2012.

Hi Brent,
Thank you for your feedback. Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep!

Kate

KateBrisbane

Great bed!

This bed has been very comfortable and gives us a good night sleep every night. The mattress was well priced and value for money. We can always count on a Sealy!

Purchased in April 2019.

Hi Kate,
Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted you are loving your Crown Jewel.
Sealy of Australia

A whole new experience for us

We bought our Sealy Crown Jewel ensemble a few months ago now. I have always used a hard mattress and was a bit unsure how I would adapt to a softer one. I have found the new bed very supportive and have found my sleep has improved. I would highly recommend the Sealy Crown Jewel mattress to promote a good nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2019.

penny.wilmoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Sure why I waited so long to buy this, I slept last night right through first time in Years !!!!!!

This mattress is dabomb, so comfortable, I slept right through the night last night, first time in years, usually up several times a night and toss and turn constantly, but this mattress is so fantastic, gives you support but is super comfy.
Only took delivery of this yesterday morning, but I am loving it, ty Penny

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

penny.wilmore

not cheap but well worth it