Sealy Posturepedic Crown Jewel

Double, King, King Single, Queen, Single and 2 more

Kate

KateBrisbane

Great bed!

This bed has been very comfortable and gives us a good night sleep every night. The mattress was well priced and value for money. We can always count on a Sealy!

Purchased in April 2019.

Sleeping PositionBack
Perceived FirmnessSoft

A whole new experience for us

We bought our Sealy Crown Jewel ensemble a few months ago now. I have always used a hard mattress and was a bit unsure how I would adapt to a softer one. I have found the new bed very supportive and have found my sleep has improved. I would highly recommend the Sealy Crown Jewel mattress to promote a good nights sleep.

Purchased in June 2019.

penny.wilmoreGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Sure why I waited so long to buy this, I slept last night right through first time in Years !!!!!!

This mattress is dabomb, so comfortable, I slept right through the night last night, first time in years, usually up several times a night and toss and turn constantly, but this mattress is so fantastic, gives you support but is super comfy.
Only took delivery of this yesterday morning, but I am loving it, ty Penny

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman.

penny.wilmore

not cheap but well worth it

Sleep like royalty!

2 weeks in and we couldn’t be happier with our new Crown Jewel sealy bed!! We purchased the ultra plush from the range which I cannot recommend enough if you are the type of person who enjoys a soft, “sleep on a cloud” mattress that is still VERY supportive. I have always chosen plush mattresses much to the dismay of my partner who enjoys a firmer one. Well even he is now a plush mattress. Sore necks and backs have disappeared and we have both experienced some of the best undisturbed sleeps we’ve had in years. From start to finish the buying process was so easy. The sealy staff at Myer Toowoomba were extremely knowledgeable about the product and fantastically helpful without being pushy.

Purchased in August 2019.

Dreamy Night's Sleep

I purchased my Sealy Crown Jewel ‘Allure’ ensemble from David Jones in April 2019. This was to replace an 18 year old Sealy double bed ensemble, which was showing signs of sagging beginnings
I topped the new bed with all new - Sealy mattress protector, a luxury Mini Jumbuk Sleep Therapy Wool Mattress Topper, Sheridan cotton sheets, plus two Creswick Merino wool blankets.
From the moment I climb into the bed each night, through to waking up, it is just a dreamy experience! Highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for sharing about your Sealy experience. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your bed and hope you have many nights of wonderful rest.

Lindy N.

Lindy N.Illawarra, NSW

Service and feedback from Sealy was very good

I purchased my Crown Jewel Coronet double mattress from David Jones delivered February 2018. Went back to the store regarding the lump that has developed despite utmost care as per instructions and have been told Sealy will need to inspect at a cost of $165 upfront, only returned if a fault is established (by Sealy) with no chance of a refund, just "fixed".

This turned out to be incorrect and my mattress was picked up and inspected - fault found and returned within a week for no cost. Good communication throughout.

Purchased in January 2018 for $2.00.

Adjustment PeriodMonths
Sealy A.Sealy

We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience and we will pass on your feedback to all those involved.

• King

Love my Sealy crown jewel

I thought I had a problem with my new Crown Jewel bed, when it got lumpy and uncomfortable. After contacting Sealy, I was relieved how quickly they arranged for my mattress to be inspected. They told me that what I was describing was not normal – they took away my mattress and did a warranty repair - all on the same day. Now my bed is like new and is fabulously comfortable. Thank you Sealy for your prompt and professional service.

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for sharing your Sealy experience. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your bed and with the service provided by Customer Care, and hope you have many nights of wonderful rest.

Zoh

ZohGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

Purchased in January 2016 for $4,000.00.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Discomfort Yes
SaggingYes
Perceived FirmnessHard
Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for sharing your recent Sealy experience. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with the resolution provided by Sealy, and hope you have many nights of wonderful rest.

Robin A

Robin ASouth East Queensland, QLD

The Perfect Sleep. Love It!

Recently I purchased a Crown Jewel mattress. I am delighted with the luxurious comfort and support this mattress offers. My husband has had several leg operations so finding a mattress that offered the support he needed was essential. It is an absolute pleasure to go to such a comfortable bed at night, knowing we will have a good night's sleep and wake refreshed. The mattress is also so beautifully made it's a shame to cover it up with sheets.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for contacting us about your recent Sealy purchase. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy Crown Jewel mattress and that you and your husband are getting a great night’s sleep.

Sleeping on a cloud

An amazing mattress! My partner and I no longer wake up with back soreness or muscle pain that is sleep related. It’s +++comfortable, cool, easy on the eye and an absolute joy to sleep on each night! I feel refreshed and am so grateful to have found such a great mattress.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $4,999.00.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for contacting us about your recent Sealy purchase. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your Sealy mattress, and hope you have many more nights of wonderful rest.

Geroge

GerogeSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT SLEEP

We like to go to sleep on our recently purchased (last year) Sealy. We love the luxurious feel, but even better, I'm so happy to wake up without a sore back. The sales lady at David Jones was very helpful too.

Purchased in July 2018.

Sealy A.Sealy

Thank you for contacting us about your recent Sealy purchase from David Jones. We are very pleased to hear of your great experience and that you are getting a pain free night’s sleep. Thank you for choosing Sealy.

Very impressive

I bought the mattress from Harvey Norman @ Domayne in Alexandria after two visits. The sales person was very helpful in the end, he even advised I bring in my own pillow and spend a couple of hours just lying on various mattresses to make sure I was getting the right feel and comfort.
I went for the Nouvelle Medium and it has had an immediate effect. Sure it's extremely comfortable, but I'd had back issues previously and I've so far woken up every morning with the back still intact (which had previously been a rarity), and I've slept like a log every night since it turned up.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

James, Thank you so much for this great review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. Sealy

Look for the Finer Details to Avoid Disappointment

For the first six months the Crown Jewel Claridge Firm was comfortable but then had to be stuffed in the sleeping area to level it as it had sagged. The mattress is way too heavy so much so that it’s impossible to turn it or to tuck in sheets and blankets. I think it has bricks in it. It’s so high that a platform, like a step, has had to be placed on the floor. Who needs a mattress that’s 15 inches thick. This is unnecessarily deep. Sheets were bought from the US where you can choose the depth of them. In future, I’d measure the height of any mattress and attempt to lift it to ensure bedding can be tucked in with ease.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Killenit

KillenitBrisbane

Sealy Crown Jewel - Australian Made Quality

We went in search of a supportive bed to help ease my stiff back and after a bit of research and shop testing of various options, decided to purchase the top of the line Sealy Crown Jewel mattress. It was firm, comfortable and luxurious. From the first nights sleep, the difference was immediate. I could feel the support on every part of my body (I am a side sleeper) and I woke up with significantly less back pain. My husband, who is mostly a back sleeper, also found the support excellent. It's definitely worth investing in a quality bed, a good nights sleep is priceless!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

Sealy warranty not worth paper it’s written on.

We purchased our Sealy Posturepaedic pillowtop mattress 9 years ago for around $5000 on sale. It has been sagging on both sides for a while now, we are 85kg & 65kg approx.on contacting Sealy we’ve been advised that unless it’s sagging 32mm it’s acceptable. Also told if it’s stained they won’t touch it, but will replace the top for $400 before touching it. Also told if it’s not rotated every 3 months the warranty is void. We also have to somehow get this mattress back to Weatherill Park Sydney ourselves. We live Northers Rivers NSW. In other words they want you to jump through so many hoops it makes it unworthwhile to follow through. Would never purchase another Sealy, have heard King Coil is much better.

Date PurchasedJun 2009
Unhappy Una
Unhappy Una

VornMelbourne

New bed buyer

Thanks everyone for your reviews, I was just about to purchase the crow jewel,as my last bed I bought was $5000 on sale it also has the sagging in the middle which is causing me back pain. I will buy the King Koil instead as it has a lot better reviews.
Seems like the 10 year warranty doesnt mean a lot any more, if the product was any good they would give you a new mattess but as the product sound very defective they would be constantly giving out new ones.
Sorry you all have back pain now, I thought Sealy was a great product and was talked up by the sales people.

Sealy you should do the right thing buy these people, maybe ACA would like to do a story on how may bad reviews are on a $7500 mattress you keep selling.
Cheers

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Quality control lacking.

We bought two King singles from Hardly Normal, in a zipped together mattress configuration.
The two zips are not perfectly akigned, so that if they are zipped up the two beds are slightly askew - one is a cm or two different in "length".
The connecting bar is missing from the head end - it's never been fitted because there's no hole or anything there.
We have been using Sealy beds for decades - including zipped mattresses and never seen this lack of quality control.

The bed itself is very comfortable, but at over $6,000 we expected better.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

wilsr

>>Hello, please send a private message with your contact details so our customer care team can rectify the situation. Kind regards, Sealy. <<

I have no idea how to do that!

Sealy A.Sealy

Hello, you are welcome to call our customer care team if that is going to be easier for you. Their number is 1300 130 221 and their direct email address is customercare@sealy.com.au

Distressed

I bought this mattress this year for my son, aged 29. We spent more for this ensemble than I have ever paid for a bed. We took the advice of the salespersons at David Jones. Springs dig into the sleeper's back. My son has woken up with back pain from the outset. Does not seem at all like the bed we tried at the store. What does warranty cover if not the way a mattress is made to provide comfort for the user? Expected quality from this worldwide brand.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

Hello, we are sorry to hear that your son isn't happy with this new bed. Can you please send a private message with your contact details so we can contact you directly about your concerns? Thanks Sealy.

I have already paid $50 for someone from Sealy to inspect the bed.

Haven't had a decent nights sleep since I bought it.

I'm a disabled male and I'm not sure how comfortable the Crown Jewel is cause since I purchased it I've never had a good night's rest on it. The bed seriously sags at the center and as a result of this I've had slips onto the floor onto my backside cause the sag in the center is so bad. It really does not support like it should.
I really cannot recommend this bed to anyone cause it is really appears to have failed at the center area on both sides.
Would really just like to awake from a good night's rest.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

not gullible

not gullible

Seally posturepedic Crown Jewel one month old

Most disappointed with Seally Crown Jewel Expensive saggy one month old bed. This is not the bed I ordered.
I'm a slightly built female weighing 60kg measured and assessed for firm mattress instead its a soft saggy mattress and rotated as directed. Yes mattress selector survey assessment was done at Seally mile end store. I now have severe neck shoulders and back. Purchased expensive pillows to help my neck to no avail. Why haven't Seally addressed these inherent designer problems given all the negative reviews? I should have read prior to purchasing Seally Posturepedic Crown Jewel.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sealy A.Sealy

Hello, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send us a private message so we can investigate what is happening? Thanks Sealy