Sealy Posturepedic Elevate

Listing monitored by Sealy

3.0

Becca
BeccaSydney, NSW

Stay away from this brand and mattress

Since buying this mattress I suffer with back and neck pains. I don’t sleep well due the discomfort and suffer migraines . Very poor quality Bought from Harvey Norman $1600 apparently on sale . A “customer care“ rep Beverly was no help no empathy no care or understanding given just disgraceful. Worst mattress ever ! Avoid at all cost so disappointing.

Purchased in March 2021.

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
M Kenny
M KennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sealy is Superb!

Exceptionally comfortable and supportive. Previous back issues have positively disappeared in 6 weeks! Easy to adjust to get out of bed and the quality of our sleep has been life changing. No issues at all and service from sealy/delivery was 5 star!

Purchased in July 2021.

Joseph PSydney, NSW

Best Purchase I have made in Years

Purchased in July 2021 at Beds Australia.

GLBDarling Downs, QLD

Sealy Elevate Memphis not what we expected

Bought the bed from forty winks Toowoomba going on sealy reputation. Got the medium king elevate memphis as an upgrade from queen. After 2 weeks developed back aches but didn't think it could be the mattress. Soon after my wife started getting back pain as well. Got to the stage could barely get out of bed. Went back to old queen and pain eased up. Contacted forty winks and they said we chose wrong firmness. Want $450 to get factory to make firmer and $100 either way to transport to factory which is an hour away. Total of $650 to adjust. Not impressed. Won't buy another Sealy.

Purchased in August 2020 at Forty Winks for $2,000.00.

EvieSealy

Hi, thank you for your feedback. we've already sent you a message. I will reach out via private message to see what else we can do. Thank you

Roberto S.
Roberto S.Perth, WA

uncomfortable, massive in dents bad investment

Purchased in August 2019.

EvieSealy

Hi Roberto, thank you for your message. We would like to investigate further for you. I will reach out to you via private message and one of our Sealy customer care team will be in touch. Thank you!

EvieSealy

Hi Roberto, thank you for the update. I'm glad our team has provided assistance to help you find what you're looking for.

I've sent you a private message.

mcd
mcdCharlestown

Sealy Elevate Legacy Mattress Too Hot

Hi. I purchased the Sealy Elevate Legacy Mattress in firm in January 2021. It is the hottest mattress. Ridiculously hot. I haven't had a decent night sleep since getting it.

Purchased in January 2021.

Heat Retention Yes
Ting Y
Ting Y

Elevate ultra Dahlia flex luxury firm

I got two lots of long single - elevate ULTRA dahlia flex luxury firm ( with adjustable base). Our first sealy mattress. The ultra elevate mattress is super comfortable. The whole family love it.

Purchased in February 2021.

EvieSealy

Sealy Posturepedic Elevate Seattle - Horrible! Stay away from this mattress!!

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,159.00.

Georgia
GeorgiaPerth, WA

extreemely poor choice for me

had the new matress for two weeks ; Sealy Cadiz Plush queen size ;
I wake up in the morning feeling like someone beat me up sensesly all night ; no continous sleep whatsoever
It has a topper and i cannot comprehend why it feels worst than sleeping on the floor .
I contacted Domain in City West and they are absolutely firm in their decision , that YOU bought it, you going to deal with that , it is nothing to do with us .
Absolutely appaling ! What hapened to costumer care ?

Purchased in February 2021 at Domayne WA, City West Perth for $1,350.00.

C R D
C R D

Mattress is extremely hot and starts to sag after 2 weeks.

Bought the mattress 4 weeks ago after a bed in a box experience and I wish I’d stuff with the bed in the box. This Sealy mattress is extremely hot to sleep on, must be low quality foams used. Also noticed it sagging already after only 2 weeks. Contacted Sealy support and nothing, no response at all. So disappointed I bought this as they have no return policy. Buyer beware.

Purchased in December 2020.

Amy S.
Amy S.Perth, WA

Terrible Medium Mattress, permanent indents, wake up sore

Bought October 2020 from Forty Winks in Joondalup, W.A - First 2 weeks seem to be great (even though we were told that the mattress would need an adjustment period). We are turning the mattress every 2 weeks as recommended but there are permanent indentations from our bodies after 7-8 hours sleep p/n. Meant to be medium but feels soft. Meant to be gel and cool but has been hotter than our old mattress. The mattress has sunken and both of us wake up sore every morning. No support. Very uncomfortable nights sleep. Has not maintained shape and it's only 3 months old! A terrible waste of $2000.00 which is apparently half price!!! I will be calling forty winks.

Purchased in October 2020 at Forty Winks for $1,999.00.

EvieSealy

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you via private message. We hope to hear from you soon!

Ams94
Ams94Sydney, NSW

Excellent bed. Very comfortable and a must have

Purchased in August 2020 at Snooze NSW for $3,200.00.

EvieSealy

Hi Ams, we are very glad to hear our Sealy Posturepedic product was able to offer you great sleep! I have reached out to you via private message regarding your questions. We certainly can help!

Renee
ReneeCentral Queensland, QLD

Wish I could afford to replace it

Valencia Plush

I have had this mattress for two months. I wake up sore with aches in my shoulders from sleeping on my side.
I slept at a friend's place for 4 nights with no issues. One night at home and I've been in pain all day.

It is meant to be plush but after two months it feels anything but plush.

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,000.00.

EvieSealy

Hi Renee, thank you for your feedback. We would like to investigate this further for you. I have sent you a private message. We hope to hear from you soon.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Sealy Posturepedic Mattress is a winner!

We recently purchased the Queen Size , Sealy Posturepedic Elevate ( Sense & Respond) for our guest room. Over one busy fortnight, we had three separate guests who all commented on the great night's sleep they had as well as the level of comfort and level of support from the mattress. I have also slept on this mattress and would recommend it to anyone considering purchasing one.

Purchased in October 2020.

Chuckie
ChuckieSydney, NSW

Customer Care

My complaint was not about comfort...I have not yet slept on this mattress.. Complaint was about the workmanship of the mattress we bought when put together... I have been since , contacted by Sealy personel and amicably addressed the problem. I must say that I cannot speak more highly of the personnel who contacted me.. Very understanding and assured me that the matter will be looked into and sort it out..so a big thank you from me. I must add that the Salesman at Harvey Norman Caringbah NSW was extremely helpful as well.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman.