Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite

Queen, King, Double, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Biancalouisepomponio

BiancalouisepomponioSydney, NSW

Buy if you like pain.

Have slept on this mattress once, woke up in absolute pain, shocking backache!! Paid $2500 for this mattress which was half price. Going to give it another chance, but glad I kept my old mattress! Seriously!!

Purchased in May 2021 at Snooze NSW for $2,500.00.

Jdee

JdeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So comfortable, couldn't be happier!

My husband and I purchased a king Vienna Plush from Harvey Norman, (after trying every bed from every store!) We opted for the adjustable base and I just love everything about it! We upgraded in size because we have a new baby and needed some extra space, with the little sleep we are getting now, the quality is 10/10. I am so happy with our bed and the whole experience with Sealy from the specialist in store to the delivery team. We have had our bed for 5 months now. If you're thinking of getting a new bed, I highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2021.

Trish

Trish

Won't buy again

Bought the Posturepedic Exquisite 'Laila' mattress a few years ago. Lower back pain has been increasing, can't get comfortable, hubby completely stopped sleeping on it 2 months ago and is currently sleeping on the couch and is waking up pain free and rested. I don't recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2018.

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Mattress

We are so happy with our Sealy Exquisite Tuscany mattress purchased from Snooze Jindalee. We have had this mattress since 2016, till date it still provides excellent support and giving us a great night sleep! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a good night's sleep.

Purchased at Snooze.

Adjustment PeriodWeeks
Eileen

EileenNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Vienna Sealy exquisite plush king mattress

Bought this mattress in July 2019 and it cost us a fortune from Harvey Norman, how stupid were we! The mattress in the store felt plush and comfortable, now nearly 2 years on and I am having to sleep in another room in our home most nights because I just can’t bare the pain in my lower back. I new it would take sometime for the mattress to wear in but nearly two years on and it’s as uncomfortable as the day we got it. I am so upset and there is not a damn thing I can do about it. $4500 down the drain that we have worked so hard for!

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $4,500.00.

Luke M.

Luke M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

We purchase a Sealy Exquisite mattress from Snooze Aspley in January 2021. We are loyal to the Sealy brand due to our last Sealy bed experience, which served us well for 15years.

We had been sleeping in the bed for a month, and both my wife and I have developed severe lower back pain.

The team at Snooze Aspley were fantastic in resolving our issue quickly with another Sealy product and with a minimum of fuss. We would highly recommend this store for its great customer service.

Purchased in January 2021 at Snooze QLD, Aspley for $2,800.00.

Danilo Melo

Danilo MeloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

What a mattress!

We have recently purchased a Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite Queen and we are so satisfied with the quality of the mattress and the way it has improved our nights of sleep. Money definitely well invested!!!

We Highly recommend Sealy mattresses

Purchased in February 2021.

raema

raemaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

firm and supportive

a firm supportive mattress so nice to have a new bed we are happy with our choice and the sealy posturepedix product amazing thank you sealy for designing such a great mattress

Lea

Lea Illawarra, NSW

If I could do a zero star I would

Purchased a Vienna plush posturpedic mattress from Harvey Norman for $3800 30 days ago. Have not had a decent night sleep since, I can’t fall into a deep sleep and my hips and back are in pain while sleeping in either position. Nothing absolutely nothing like the display, spoke to the saleswoman twice since purchase reassured me that it needs to wear in I’m not sure how after 30 days on not 1 decent sleep I can miraculously have a plush comfy bed.
Do not purchase this mattress

Purchased in October 2020 at Harvey Norman for $3,800.00.

CateQueensland

Spinal disease just went from extremely painful to unbearable

Purchased in February 2021 at Amart Furniture for $2,599.00.

Cate

Thank you. Realised after I'd sent that it was very premature.

Dunerider

DuneriderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our Sealy Exquisite is really a problem

Purchased in April 2018 at Forty Winks for $4,500.00.

EvieSealy

Hi Dunerider, thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you via private message.
Best Wishes,

Marney P.South East Queensland, QLD

Vienna King Medium

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,799.00.

EvieSealy

Hi Marney, thank you for your feedback. We would love to investigate this further for you. I have reached out via private message. Thank you.
Best wishes, Sealy of Australia

Marney P.

Thanks Evie. Someone has reached out to me and all I can say is what amazing after purchase customer service. I will keep you updated on the outcome.

EvieSealy

That's wonderful to hear Marney! I just passed on the feedback to the agent and the wider team, we are so glad we could help!

Evie,

Davo

DavoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sealy don't take genuine complaint well

Purchased in September 2020.

Monica

MonicaSydney, NSW

Worst Mattress, Avoid At All Cost - Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite Vienna Super Firm

Bought from Harvey Norman for top dollar. Have been in pain since the first month. Mattress sagged after 1 month and not only I have to rotate mattress but also move around to find a spot that still holds. The sagging is terrible. Completely regretted the purchase, it was the worst decision ever. Stay away from this mattress unless you are courting back pain and sleepless night. I feel like being conned / scammed. Sealy I want a refund!!!!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,140.00.

NP86Sydney, NSW

Expensive mattress, still not goodnight sleep!

I have purchased Sealy Exquisite range -Vienna Medium Range last year from Harvey Norman Auburn store. We did pay a good amount for this 2nd top quality mattress. We are not happy with the mattress. It has given me backaches and sleepless nights. I have also spend money on physio and Chiropractor to fix my back issue. We are rotating this mattress often as advised but still no good. Sealy quoted me $700 to change the comfort level on top of 3500$ I spent to buy the mattress.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman.

NP86

Hi, are you able to share an email address where I can send my details?
Regards

Hi NP86,
We will send you a direct message on Product Review now - it's not advisable to share personal details publicly on the platform.
Best wishes,

Don’t buy this mattress

My second Sealy mattress, first one was wonderful and lasted 7 years. The exquisite is like sleeping on hot coals (in winter!) and is sagging in the middle after only 4 months - and I’m a small 54kg lady. This was a very expensive purchase and I have barely had a decent nights sleep since it arrived. Wake up soaked in sweat in a saggy bed - don’t waste your money! I was told by the salesman at Domayne that this mattress top was 100 percent pure Australian wool, which is 100 percent untrue. Simply the worst mattress I’ve ever slept on. Don’t waste your money on this terrible product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Domayne NSW, Alexandria for $3,000.00.

Not happy

Not happyPilbara, WA

Mattress sagged after 3 months

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Joanne R

Joanne RGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Sagged after 2 years - warranty is abysmal

Purchased in October 2015 at Myer for $2,500.00.

Ad

best purchase,and money well spent

I spent months looking for the right mattress.
And I finally found it.
I have a number of health issues including joint issues so I needed a really supportive and comfortable mattress.
The team and snooze in Launceston, tasmania were so wonderful and especially Sofie, she was completely honest and helpful with my selection the first time I walked into the store to the day I walked back in a few months later and made the purchase.
I've had the mattress about a week and I've been sleeping soo much better i can honestly say for me it was money well spent (on sale) and I highly recommend snooze Launceston for your next mattress or bedding purchase.

Purchased in July 2020 at Snooze TAS, Launceston.

Sleeping PositionSide

Hi Kiely,
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you are so happy with your new Sealy Posturepedic. Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep!
Best wishes,

Lynda

Lynda

Sealy Service

Can I say I have been very happy with the after sales service and warranty with Sealy. Even though we have had issues with our mattress (spring fault), Sealy have always super professional in working through the issues with us and standing by their warranty. Thank you very much to the team!

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

Sleeping PositionSide

Hi Lynda,
Thank you for your feedback. At Sealy, we are committed to quality and are delighted you were happy with the aftercare service experience you received.
Wishing you many more night's of restful sleep,