King Single, Single, Single XL
Listing monitored by Sealy

3.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Sagging Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Perceived Firmness
Snowflake
SnowflakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Preston Plush - King Single - Saved our sleep!

We recently purchased a Sealy posturepedic king single mattress to help our 2 year old son transition from a cot to a bed as he still wasn't sleeping through the night. Within 4 weeks he now sleeps soundly and he wakes up a total different toddler. Great quality that even I sneak in and enjoy the plush comfort with him. Thank you Sealy!

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Hi Snowflake,
Thank you for your feedback. We are so delighted you're child is having a great transition from cot to single mattress.
Best wishes,
Sealy of Australia

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic mattress for kids, super comfortable

We love our sealy mattress’s and have just bought a new one for our sons bed. It’s super comfortable and of the highest quality.
We have never been disappointed when dealing with Sealy.

Purchased in April 2019.

Other Mattresses

Rach
RachMelbourne

Great support for me and my son

When it was time for my son to move out of his cot to a bed we only looked at getting a Sealy. My husband and I sleep on a Sealy and love it, so it made sense that our son should too. Also we knew we would sometimes be sleeping in his bed so it had to be a mattress that supported us too. Would highly recommend a Sealy mattress to everyone. Plus it is Australian Made!

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Suzie
SuzieMt Murray

Great product

I purchased 2 x Sealy mattress for my two older teenage boys for their rooms at home, they have since moved away for work and the mattresses are now used for guests.
I am very happy with the purchase and so are my guests!
Once again anther quality Australian made product that gives great support and comfort.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Mattresses

Find out how Sealy Posturepedic Singles compares to other Mattresses

Ted
TedSydney, NSW

Never slept better!

My daughter (now 10) used to sleep on the mattress we got from a furniture store when buying her bed frame. She never slept well and always complained of a sore shoulder and hip. We decided it was time to invest in a good mattress for her growing body. Since getting this mattress (2.5 years now) she raves about it, and is consistently getting a solid nights sleep! it is very comfortable and we are sure it will last her many years to come.

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman for $599.00.

Ben
BenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst sleep ever

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Bruno.S
Bruno.SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy this bed!

I bought a Sealy Posturepedic Bliss Firm mattress 6 months ago and within weeks I could feel the springs sticking into my ribs when I laid on my side. I complained to Sealy and they were not interested in helping me. In fact, they admitted that my particular model didn't have much padding but refused to admit that it was a manufacturing fault and therefore was not a warranty issue. So now I'm stuck with a piece of junk that I can't sleep on and I'm $455 out of pocket! I feel cheated, ripped off and I will never buy another Sealy bed!