SeaSpray Pools

SeaSpray Pools

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Seaspray Pools

2.2
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)

Frith Santalucia
Frith SantaluciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bring on SUMMER 2022

Seaspray have been an absolute pleasure to deal with - always returned my call - always assisted with all my questions quickly & honestly. The team at Seaspray went above and beyond to help make our dream happen - our concrete pool is of exceptional quality - a huge thank you to Micaela, Marissa & Rob - you were absolutely brilliant from the very start till the very end. Thank you so much for such excellent customer service. I will absolutely recommend Seaspray to family & friends - actually we already have!!

Kate Welsh
Kate WelshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t ask for anything more extra! Flawless process

We went with Seaspray because friends recommended them and we have had no regrets. The process ran like a well oiled machine and the communication was spot on. We had so much going on as we were owner building the house simultaneously and Seaspray communicated clearly when they needed something from us meaning we didn’t need need to worry about it. The team are very experienced and delivered a quality concrete pool and spa which we have used every day without fail since completion. Nothing was too difficult for them and their team were delightful to deal with. There is not one aspect we could complain about so thank you Seaspray team.
The Welsh Family, West Footscray

Daniel G.
Daniel G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still feel sick after 14 years

We had our pool done by sea spray pools in 2007 and it has been terrible. From the coping tiles falling off to actual quartzon in pool peeling. The coping tiles were supposed to be bluestone but they substituted a cheaper tile that looked a little bit like bluestone but definitely not bluestone. Right down to spa size filter that was way too small to adequately clean the pool. I had them back initially but got the run around and couldn’t be bothered. As you can see I have a really long memory and I would run a mile if approached by them.

Leanne
LeanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst pool company

Our pool is only 8 yrs old and the render is and always has been flaking off and now you can see the concrete shell. Sea spray say that the warranty does not cover this.
Make sure you do your research before signing a contract.

Purchase TypePool

Find out how SeaSpray Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Terrible customer service, Under quoting and price gouging.

Endlessly incompetent

Failed to mention need to keep away from sewer tie at time of planning forcing a late redesign. Cut through plumbing while digging requiring relaying our entire sewer line around the pool. Placed the pumps in the wrong place. Forgot to put in backwash pipe. Put in too small a filter for the size pool resulting in endless difficulties keeping pool from going green. This company is the pits.

Very happy :)

Everyone was so helpful to me at Seaspray, I’m very happy with my new pool. The pool fits in perfectly with the house and landscape, thanks guys for all of the advice, tips and hints along the way.

Seaspray P.Seaspray Pools

Hi Janine! Thank you so much for your review. You are most welcome, we had a fantastic time working with you. Enjoy your new swimming pool! Kind regards, The team at Seaspray Pools

Worse pool company ever

Building with seaspray is a headache, no customer service skills no communication, aren't focus or professional at all
awarded cheapest building pool company only because they dont do nothing make you do everything on your own.be prepared to cough out large sums of money plus what pools costing! save yourselves the headache go elsewhere

Cheryl
CherylSkye

Maybe I was wrong.. Positive today

I am the first to admit if I am wrong.
Maybe after some action today, I could be a little wrong.
I will eat my negative words if things work out.
That's a ptomise
Got some positive action to fix my problems today.
The boys came out today and gave positive results will be made to fix all the problems.

ma2531
ma2531Melbourne

Looking for a pool. LOOK ELSEWHERE

Very Bad Customer Service and Bossy

Not going well with Seaspray pool and very tricky agreement. Very bad customer service and not helpful at all. Do not go with this company.

Seaspray Pools Sucked Us In

All going well until seaspray hit you with variations for everything, extra rock, tip,fees, extra cartilage for removal of soil, the contract amount is the base start, allow %20 extra. we I asked them for a explanation they told me to, read the contract.. Only 2 days in and I regret using them.
Stay clear of Seaspray Pools

Melbourne
MelbourneMelbourne

Sucked in!

We had a pool installed by Seaspray pools a few years back , the building process went along fine apart from the normal we hit rock and you have to pay extra type of stuff typical with building a pool!! it was after when the water line tiles began coming off and marks began appearing on the quartzon ( one from where the guy hadn't trowled properly ) that we realized they had taken us for a ride. We didn't tile around the pool and that caused tile to fall off in the pool!!! Now the coping tiles are all loose. We have a cartridge filter more suited to a spa than a pool. Can't be bothered even contacting them anymore the crap coming out of there mouths just makes you angry.. excuses for everything. Stay clear!!!

Jimmy
Jimmyasked

have a 30 foot round Seaspray evolution about twenty years old that split down side this spring can you tell me what it cost to replace just that insurance wants just price for pool not other stuff please and thank you

Seaspray P.Seaspray Pools

Hi Jimmy, we believe you have us mixed up with another company. We are a concrete swimming pool construction company based in Melbourne, Australia.

Ms V Byrdasked

We purchased a 24' x 52" High Sierra II pool in 2002. I see the lifetime warrantee info for the bottom rails, plates and fasteners. What other components are covered, (even if prorated)? Our pool has just collapsed. Thanks! Vivienne Byrd hbyrd0508@comcast.net

Seaspray P.Seaspray Pools

Hi Vivienne, we think you have the wrong company. We are a swimming pool construction company based in Melbourne, Australia.

Do you sell to the USA?

Ms V Byrd

I saw that...Were you in business selling pools to the USA in 2003?

Teresa C.
Teresa C.asked

What a shame, I was thinking seriously about going with seaspray pools after seeing their gold award for 2018

Hi Teresa,

Seaspray Pools have won the SPASA Award for Best Residential Concrete Pool - Under $50,000 the past three years in a row. We are extremely proud of the hard work we put into all of our projects and by receiving this award yet again, it goes to show that it all pays off. We'd love for you to give our office a call on 8756 4444 so that we can have chat with you.

Joey
Joey

We built with seaspray and we found them very very good.

Probably 95% headache free, which is exceptional based on what’s out there