Kath
KathNorthern Region, NSW

I’m super happy with the result

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just do it

They make the sale process so easy helping you every step of the way. Everyone can do it and save themselves tens of thousands of dollars in comission.
Just get online and sign up

Robert L.Sell My Own Place

Thank you Jane. We're happy you achieved a great result and really appreciate you spreading the word. Robert

Jim
Jim

Thank you for your incredible service.

Thank you for your incredible service. You made the ordeal of selling our home privately and easy one. We were inundated with potential buyers and eventually received an excellent offer. I would recommend your company to any one looking to sell their property themselves

AileenCentral, SA

I would recommend this site to Everyone!

I would recommend this site to everyone. I had 3 different agents who only managed to get one looker.
I went with Sell My Own Place and sold it in 4 weeks.

Aileen

forgot to mention those 3 agents had it for sale for 3 years !!

Joylene
JoyleneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definitely recommended

My property has now been sold. It was a very easy and affordable service to use, my property was uploaded in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend or use again.

MelWestern Australia

No one answers the phone

Useless I didn’t get one lead in weeks and no one answers the phone when you want to find out what is happening they take your money and nothing happens

Robert L.Sell My Own Place
Mel

I am using you service now to sell my house and I rang your 1800 number and it rang out and tested the link on my property and nothing. I paid $300 dollars for no service at all.

Leslie
LeslieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Quick and Easy Sale

Great service with fantastic results. Our property went under offer in just 4 hours after being uploaded to the selected website's your package provided. A quick, easy and minimal fuss sale. But best of all no commissions payable to parasitical real estate agents. Thankyou.

Durga
DurgaHunter Region, NSW

Great Experience

Sold Second day, Very economic and Instantly responsive, uploaded Friday night, Live on Saturday, 5 Inspections on Sunday and got an offer Sold on Monday. Great experience, People didn't find hard to contact, that is best thing to expect.
Thank you every one helped me in the process. 5 Star experience.

Graham
GrahamHunter Region, NSW

No reason to use an agent

Excellent service and available support. Do not see any reason why you would use an agent. All the tools are available for advertising and I obtained a lot of interest in the property.

Lois
LoisHobart, TAS

I found it great.

I found it great. The phone contact was great to be able to speak to someone directly to help with setting it up and also cancelling the ad. Thank you so much

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

My property has now been sold. Selling my property through this service saved me heaps of money and it was a breeze! A fantastic option for vendors like me. I highly recommend!

Great Value

Hi Guys Thanks for all your help in selling my Land!! Using SellMyOwnPlace was great value and the whole process was BRILLIANT! Making any changes was easy and the revised ad was always changed very quickly. Thanks for all your help! Cheers Pete

Jbell
JbellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

My property at 21/51 Lacey road, Carseldine is now Sold for $479,900. Great service. Sell your house yourself and save the $$$. Print edits and updates were done very quick and efficient.

Richard Smith
Richard SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Class

My property is sold. Service was first class, very satisfied with the personal help. Such an easy way to sell your own home. We will definitely recommend it to all our friends.

Agent said we should sell for less. Take your financial power back!

This was easier than we thought . Had buyers within first week and sold within 2 weeks!!! No agent fees and sold for the price we wanted , rather than what the agent said we should sell for less.
Don’t be afraid to take your financial power back !!! You know your property better than any agent !!