Sell My Own Place

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sell My Own Place

Stephen Grech
Stephen GrechGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100% recommend Sell My Own Place

Sigrid
SigridMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service & thoroughly recommend!

A great way of selling property without the usual expense! I've sold 2 properties using 'Sell My Own Place'. Any issues (emails) are answered within the the hour. Great service & thoroughly recommend!

It paid off!

Sometimes it’s just better to do it yourself. When estate agents could not set a price and their estimates were so far apart, when they didn’t pick up on the philosophy of the home (ours was a custom design and build) and the hidden features, I decided to do it myself. It was my home so I set the price and it paid off.

Sophie
SophieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Easy and affordable!

A very easy and affordable way to sell your home, we very much recommend it if you feel confident to do the work and especially the negotiations your self as you will always be in control, good luck folks !

Excellent, streamlined service

Excellent, streamlined service. Love not needing to call anyone, and just using the edit form to make any adjustments needed. Absolutely worth the money it costs and has saved us!

I highly recommend this company

I highly recommend this company and would definitely use their services again. They made selling my home so easy and the amount saved in commission was well worth the effort. Thank you Sell My Own Place!!

Amelia R.
Amelia R.South East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish avoid

They don’t listen to emails they send you a link that you can’t remove pics from because the link doesn’t have any of the photos you put up! Refuse to remove my ad and had my house on the market for way to long when I had decided not to sell it.

Very pleased we gave it a go!

Great way to manage your own advertising online without expensive agent packages. Very pleased we gave it a go ourselves before committing to expensive agent fees and got a great outcome for our property sale. Would do it again and recommend!

Will absolutely use again

Great service that i will absolutely use again and highly recommend to others - listing your own property is by far better than selling through a real estate agent, who are unfortunately not very honest at this present time during this critical housing market. Thank you.

ouzocoke
ouzocokeNorth Queensland, QLD

Definitely would not do it again.

Havent found the process good so far. Find it difficult to get emails answered and when finally made contact, not helpful at all. Would not do this process again with this company.

Great way to sell your own property

Sell My Own Place is a great way to sell your own Property and avoid Real Estate Agents expensive fees and advertising cost . Very happy, sold the first week of listing .

Dave
DaveKununurra, Western Australia

A smooth process

A great service if you want to sell it yourself, professional friendly staff who answered all my enquiries quickly. Overall fairly simple to use helping make it a smooth process. Very well priced too which makes my rating five stars.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Very Easy Process

What a great result for us! We found the whole process very easy to navigate with helpful staff to back us whenever needed. After two buyers inspected, the third party bought our home immediately and agreed to our longer settlement. We would definitely recommend SellMyownPlace.

Easy to sign up and very fair price

Easy to sign up and very fair price , my house had a contract within 24 hours of listing but they couldn't get finance and sold to a buyer in waiting straight away (cash buyer )

Wonderful Service

My property has now been let. Wonderful service, prompt and affordable. No issues with edits, straightforward process. When calling the number for help I had excellent service. Thank you so much.