124 reviews · Statistics

92% · 11410 · 8%

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Naomi
Naomi

Excellent service

Excellent service, easy to use. Thank you for helping us sell our property.
Jeanette
JeanetteNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

This was a great service and I would definitely use it again.
Neil
Neil

Will use again

Great product, listing display as detailed, easy & prompt edits, will use this service again.
Abdul
Abdul

Fantastic

A fantastic service with great statistics of how my property is doing and access to buyers, very appreciated.
Diana
DianaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will Recommend

I was really happy with the service and I will recommend it to my family.
Chris
ChrisNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy Process

It it such an easy process and company to deal with.
Sue
SueSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

No communication!!!

I paid to have my property listed with this company. Then it suddenly disappeared off realestate.com.au. I have tried to call, text, message and email multiple times and no one has responded to me.
Avon
Avon2 posts

Jode
JodeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

FALSE ADVERTISING SCAM

advertised ‘listed until sold’ is a scam, deleted our listing when we had good enquiries loosing sales op. They kept trying to sell us the premium package so then deleted the basic package we’d paid for. Would not reply or answer phone. DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.
Gladstone
GladstoneQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

DELETED OUR LISTING WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO SELL

We bought the basic package. They said it would be listed until SOLD, that was important to us so no time factors involved. We were working hard to SELL. THEY DELETED OUR LISTING. Wouldn't return our calls or emails. Ghosted us. DODGY AS!
All advertising states online listing with realestate.com.au & other sites until SOLD.
Faye

My property is now sold. Great service. Thank you very much Show reply
Tom
Tom2 posts

Super Easy Process

Recommend anyone that has the time and people skills to sell their own property. You can easily talk to the buyers to get a win win situation. No dodgy agents not telling you the truth. Super easy process thankyou Show reply
Bernadette
BernadetteQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Significant savings!

So easy and quick, significant savings compared to using an agent
Chiemi
ChiemiQLDCentral Queensland, QLD

Worked well

Fantastic service. It worked very well for me. Thank you !

Jess
Jess

Hi,
I am just wondering if there are many people who have had success with selling land only?

Sell My Own Place   DM

Absolutely Jess. In fact, when priced correctly land is easier to sell as there are no open inspections or building reports needed.

ken
ken

I sold my land on late 2020 through SellMyownPlace. It is very easy especially when selling land only by yourself.

kratov