92% · 11710 · 8%

Jane
JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD33 posts

Excellent Job

Excellent job as always. My fourth sale in 3 years.
Alfred
Alfred

Very Satisfied

My property is sold. Very satisfied with the service. Yielded quick results.
Robyn
RobynPerth, WA

Very Satisfied

Your service was great. My property was under a buffer restriction and took 3 years to sell but you kept my listing up and I received calls and enquiries so I am very satisfied with your service, thankyou.
Naomi
Naomi

Excellent service

Excellent service, easy to use. Thank you for helping us sell our property.
Jeanette
JeanetteMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

This was a great service and I would definitely use it again.
Neil
Neil

Will use again

Great product, listing display as detailed, easy & prompt edits, will use this service again.
Abdul
Abdul

Fantastic

A fantastic service with great statistics of how my property is doing and access to buyers, very appreciated.
Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will Recommend

I was really happy with the service and I will recommend it to my family.
Chris
ChrisSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Easy Process

It it such an easy process and company to deal with.
Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

No communication!!!

I paid to have my property listed with this company. Then it suddenly disappeared off realestate.com.au. I have tried to call, text, message and email multiple times and no one has responded to me.
Avon
Avon2 posts

Jode
JodeSouth East Queensland, QLD

FALSE ADVERTISING SCAM

advertised ‘listed until sold’ is a scam, deleted our listing when we had good enquiries loosing sales op. They kept trying to sell us the premium package so then deleted the basic package we’d paid for. Would not reply or answer phone. DONT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY.
Gladstone
GladstoneCentral Queensland, QLD

DELETED OUR LISTING WHEN WE WERE TRYING TO SELL

We bought the basic package. They said it would be listed until SOLD, that was important to us so no time factors involved. We were working hard to SELL. THEY DELETED OUR LISTING. Wouldn't return our calls or emails. Ghosted us. DODGY AS!
All advertising states online listing with realestate.com.au & other sites until SOLD.
Faye

My property is now sold. Great service. Thank you very much Show reply

Jess
Jess

Hi,
I am just wondering if there are many people who have had success with selling land only?

Sell My Own Place   DM

Absolutely Jess. In fact, when priced correctly land is easier to sell as there are no open inspections or building reports needed.

ken
ken

I sold my land on late 2020 through SellMyownPlace. It is very easy especially when selling land only by yourself.

kratov