Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel

Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Sue M.
Sue M.

Can I use sellers oven cleaner on a smeg oven?

gayle wilson
gayle wilson

You can use on any oven however the product is rubbish

Betty P.
Betty P.

Where can I buy Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel in Hobart?

Wolfie
Wolfie

Hi Betty. Not sure where in Hobart you are located. Try this link for a list of stockist there might be one near you. https://www.selleys.com.au/find-a-store#!/search/Hobart
List includes some Coles Supermarkets. Repco, Dulux Trade Centre and some electrical stops.

Michelle
Michelle

So this stuff really is good - I always forget to clean my oven but its the door that is the most dirty. Do you just spray it on and leave or wipe off straight away. What is the best cloth to use to wipe it. Seems it has great reviews so just want to know best way to use it :)

Les A.
Les A.

how to apply

Van Nguyen
Van Nguyen

Hi I'm regarding about this product. How can I order this Seeley oven plus heavy duty gel? . How much for one? , or one box have 6 botles .?

adrienne

Sue D.
Sue D.

Where to buy it

Lidia V.

Can I use this products on my stainless steel sink????

Fiona

I guess you can because it can be used on stainless steel racks. However, I have found that sprinkling soda bicarb with a little bit of water in the sink and using steelo wool will make your sink really shiny like new! A more environmental and cheaper option too.

Lidia V.

Thank you so much Fiona, will give it a try :-)

David
David

how do you apply the product?

Fiona

This product comes in gel form and is squeezed from the bottle onto its inbuilt scrubbing brush which you can then apply and spread the product onto the oven.

Anne
Anne

Would this remove melts plastic from a webber?

TReviews
TReviews

I couldn't tell you sorry. You can contact Selley's directly and check with them to be sure but I really don't know. Gd luck!

Judi Anderson

I have been trying to buy Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel, without success. Selleys said to try Good Guys Stores and also Harvey Norman, IGA and Mitre10 stores, but so far I haven't found it. I live in Melbourne.

Any ideas?

Jenlin

You can buy it online from Goodguys at https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/selleys-oven-plus-heavy-duty-gel-ophdg

Judi Anderson

Thanks Jenny, great advice! Kind regards.

Helen
Helen

Not sure where you live in Melb but I got mine from Good Guys at Cranbourne on special for $5.00

alice
alice

where do i buy sellys heavy duty oven cleaner?

Jenlin

Buy Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel online or instore at https://www.thegoodguys.com.au/selleys-oven-plus-heavy-duty-gel-ophdg

rick18

Once the oven is warm and the gel is applied, do you then turn the oven off or leave it warm through the whole procedure?

Used this today and quite a lot of effort required. Not just apply, wait, wipe off but maybe I did it incorrectly?

Thanks!

Vikki
Vikki

Hi......I only use it in a cold oven. I use very hot water to remove the gel though.

rick18

Works though Vikki? I warmed oven to 90 degrees as per instructions.. Thank you.

bmorey
bmorey

Once the oven is warm turn it off. It's in the instructions. If it didn't work immediately you might just have an oven that hasn't been cleaned for a few years.

Thanks - all good advice for next time. Oven OK now,

Stockists in Hobart?

Diana
Diana

I have no idea. I live in Victoria. I bouggt it from IGA supermarket.

Doc
Doc

Selley's are you reading this where is your Oven plus heavy duty gel available!

I live on the Gold Coast and have found it very hard to buy in fact near impossible I have been in contact with selleys over this and there answer was it was available at Woolworths never seen it there in 5 years and when ever I find a bottle I grab one its a very hard product to find considering its probably the best and easiest oven cleaner on the market I have even searched online for online retailers none available

John
John

Good Guys Tweed Heads stock it.

Kate

I asked this question on May 24 2014. Today, Feb 9th 2016 I have received the answer. Luckily I found the product at K&I'd Hobart. But thank you anyway.

Get an answer from our members and Selleys representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Selleys Oven Plus Heavy Duty Gel is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more