Sentup

Sentup

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Frank in Coogee

Frank in CoogeeSydney, NSW

From start to finish a new kitchen in one week!

We chose the IKEA style kitchen we wanted, Sentup measured our kitchen space, wrote up what fitted and a plan. From start to finish Sentup team ripped out old kitchen, rendered, installed new kitchen, did tiling and all electrical and plumbing work in just one week. Excellent team and new kitchen looks great.

Bernadette

BernadetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sent up were great to work with

I found Sent up great to deal with. Nothing was a problem. Steven was very helpful in the design for my small kitchen and Luke did a fantastic job installing it. I would recommend and use Sent up for my next kitchen.

Bernadette

Mark

MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

- Sentup - Avoid this company

What was supposed to be a 5-day kitchen installation took 3 months. An absolute nightmare to deal with as all their workers are sub-contractors and the business owners came up with a myriad of excuses why the work was not being done. They clearly lack sufficient subcontractors to adequately service the work referred to them by Ikea.

Siva

SivaSydney, NSW

The best kitchen install team.

Used Sentup for our new Ikea kitchen in late Nov 2018. Sofi and team did an amazing job. Very professional, good follow up, great service. Highly recommended. Thank you team.

Mzlink

MzlinkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very professional

Kamran

KamranSydney, NSW

Best service I have ever had in Australia

They have the best experts, provide excellent service, always on-time and they are always available for any question and concern and follow up until issue is addressed.
I absolutely recommend them.

Liza and Wiryadi

Liza and WiryadiSydney, NSW

Think twice before you deal with Sentup

Tessa C

Tessa CSydney, NSW

Superb Sentup communication

Calina18

Calina18Sydney, NSW

Good Service!

Alex was extremely professional, knowledgeable and experienced. He helped us design a great Ikea kitchen and discussed and priced a range of options for us. Very happy with the service and design we received.

DDH

DDHSydney, NSW

IKEA should think twice about recommending Sentup as installers - I would NOT recommend at all!

Marge