3.7

4.1
3.9

Vic
VicSydney, NSW

A very happy customer of Sentup

The team at Sentup were great. Professional, super helpful and the installation of my laundry was excellent. Alex was great with advice and prompt at responding. Nikola is a perfectionist who cares about the work he does. I am very happy with the installation and would highly recommend these guys
Jay
Jay8 posts

Sentup is customer service oriented

Sentup Australia can install ikea or kaboodle kitchens. I have had two done, and both times organised quickly, professionally, with reminders and instructions on how to make it easier.
Both times and excellent result. Even this last time, a glitch with pieces and ordering, and the boss, Steven, went over and above to make me happy. I am. Kitchen looks great, all finished. Customer service is extraordinary. Overall saved me days of putting together, and in trying to figure it out myself. Very pleased.
Nic
Nic

Fabulous Cupboards!

I'm thrilled with the work the Sentup team did in installing my pantry cupboards. They did such a great job on the install, plus they were easy to work with, did exactly what they said they would and when they said they would do it too. I will use them again for sure!
Danielle
Danielle3 posts

Claire S
Claire SSydney, NSW

Terrific installers for our kitchen - thank you Sentup

Sentup did a great job renovating and installing our IKEA kitchen. Their processes were thorough and they always followed through. James and Alex did the original check and measure + made innovative suggestions on how to make the most of our irregular shaped kitchen. The standout member of the team was Nikola, our installer. He always arrived punctually, worked hard + gave creative solutions. Our only complaint was that a couple of their tradies didn't bring drop sheets... leaving us a big clean up after they'd gone. We encourage Sentup to address this. Otherwise, it's been a good experience and we are SO happy with the final result.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.

Small kitchen renovation

Sent up removed my old kitchen and installed the new one in one week. Trades people were available every day and worked around a small space in a tiny apartment. Very happy with new kitchen
Donna
DonnaSydney, NSW

Effortless

From start to finish it was so easy. Steven who did the quote was lovely and accommodating as my plans were a bit unusual. Everyone who came to my house were polite, professional and hard working. Adam the installer was great. He checked everything with me for my input and approval and even finished ahead of schedule which was also fantastic. I would definitely use them again. Thanks guys for the excellent work. :)
Michael Thurner
Michael ThurnerSydney, NSW

outstanding service

removal and installation in record time; highly competent service men.
Gaz
GazSydney, NSW3 posts

Worst customer service ever

Aggressive phone manner with threats made over payment even though job was not complete. Took months to return and complete the installation. Will never deal with this company again EVER
Alberto DF
Alberto DFSydney, NSW3 posts

Aaron C.
Aaron C.

Dont go there

We struggled with them the during the whole process.
By the time you pay for them to install and the ikea kitchen it is way over what it would cost getting someone local to do it. Now we have a kitchen that looks unfinished.
Tessa Volkmer
Tessa VolkmerSydney, NSW3 posts

Sentup are excellent, fast and efficient

Sentup were professional, fast, efficient and high quality. The whole process of installing my kitchen was really smooth despite lockdown and major delays in stock from IKEA (which is outside Sentup’s control). We had a very awkward old kitchen and lots of hidden surprises after we removed the old cabinetry, but the Sentup team problem solved on the go and we couldn’t be happier with the end result. I would happily use them again and would strongly recommend them to anyway looking for a fast and efficient kitchen installation.
No name
No name

Think few times before use them

Sales was good and quick response. But WORST customer service I have ever been experienced. Time booked hut installer no show. An other installer came couple days later to finish the job in one day which should be done in 2 days. Not pay attention to detail. Quite hard to get them back to do adjustment when they didn‘t install properly. It looks me over 2 months to finish the kitchen becausw they are too BUSY.
Malcolm
Malcolm

Only interested in money

I would not recommend them. I insisted in not providing final payment until I checked to ensure that the job was completed satisfactorily. They started threatening me with extra changes unless I paid without checking. I ignored there threats and only paid them after I ensured that the job was done. So if you want a company which does not want you to check their work, Sentup would be good good for you. It is not just for me
Will