Sentup

Sentup

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sent Up? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Think few times before use them

Sales was good and quick response. But WORST customer service I have ever been experienced. Time booked hut installer no show. An other installer came couple days later to finish the job in one day which should be done in 2 days. Not pay attention to detail. Quite hard to get them back to do adjustment when they didn‘t install properly. It looks me over 2 months to finish the kitchen becausw they are too BUSY.

Only interested in money

I would not recommend them. I insisted in not providing final payment until I checked to ensure that the job was completed satisfactorily. They started threatening me with extra changes unless I paid without checking. I ignored there threats and only paid them after I ensured that the job was done. So if you want a company which does not want you to check their work, Sentup would be good good for you. It is not just for me

Good luck - you'll need it with SentUp installers!

Find out how Sentup compares to other Kitchen Renovators

These guys are the best!

Amazing customer service

Hardly ever write reviews but felt compelled to sign up just to commend customer service from Steven. His knowledge and passion came through. He was patient and went above and beyond with his design.

Job Satisfaction
Petra B
Petra BSydney, NSW

Perfect installation

Very happy with Sentup. I would recommend them. Initially there were a few items missing from the Ikea delivery, which was sorted. They came back and installed the rest and made sure everything was ok. Very friendly and reliable.

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

Alignment Issue

An error in the Ikea plan which led to cupboards being mis aligned around a window was not corrected by Sentup who claim their check measure service is not there to pick up errors in the plan... As long as cupboards fit the space good symmetry is not their problem. In my instance an unnecessary filler piece led to the poor alignment and decorative piece that sits over the window frame... on one side. I found their electrical expensive $399 charged just for installing oven. Aside from these and lesser problems I found the process quick, and their staff polite and on schedule. Every item is accounted for down to the installation of a handle. So, very transparent in billings.

Love my kitchen great work Sentup

I would definitely recommend Sentup my kitchen looks amazing,
Thank you Sofi and team all tradies were polite and reliable and made this renovation a piece of cake,\
Next is my bathroom

Helpful service

We initially had some issues with communication with the company and we misunderstood the capability of the subcontractors but they were able to be resolved thanks to the competent and empathetic operations manager Kevin. The kitchen is still in progress but would recommend the service again (especially the cabinet installer Paul who is very diligent with putting together the Ikea cabinets).

Knowledgeable and reliable service

From design through to installation, the whole team from Sentup were always reliable, helpful and flexible. We are very happy with the whole process and of course brand new kitchen!

ingrid
ingridSydney, NSW

Very stressful experience

A disaster from start to finish. They got plan wrong and made mistakes at every part of the job. I ended up with a kitchen very different to what the plan was because of their measuring mistake. No apologies and became threatening when I said I would report them.

Job Satisfaction
Frank in Coogee
Frank in CoogeeSydney, NSW

From start to finish a new kitchen in one week!

We chose the IKEA style kitchen we wanted, Sentup measured our kitchen space, wrote up what fitted and a plan. From start to finish Sentup team ripped out old kitchen, rendered, installed new kitchen, did tiling and all electrical and plumbing work in just one week. Excellent team and new kitchen looks great.

Bernadette
BernadetteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sent up were great to work with

I found Sent up great to deal with. Nothing was a problem. Steven was very helpful in the design for my small kitchen and Luke did a fantastic job installing it. I would recommend and use Sent up for my next kitchen.

Bernadette

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

- Sentup - Avoid this company

What was supposed to be a 5-day kitchen installation took 3 months. An absolute nightmare to deal with as all their workers are sub-contractors and the business owners came up with a myriad of excuses why the work was not being done. They clearly lack sufficient subcontractors to adequately service the work referred to them by Ikea.

Siva
SivaSydney, NSW

The best kitchen install team.

Used Sentup for our new Ikea kitchen in late Nov 2018. Sofi and team did an amazing job. Very professional, good follow up, great service. Highly recommended. Thank you team.