100% · 200%

4.9
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Serial Pest Control? Claim your listing.

Fay
FaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap to get registered wildlife relocator, then a huge fine

Was surprised to learn that a fine up to $130000.00. Could be imposed on anyone interfering with a brush turkey. Possum man and staff were very helpful and knew what to do. Turkey relocated in a few days.
This turkey had already killed 2 chickens. Advised to be on the lookout for any mounds where they may be thinking of nesting.
Possum man is our first call.
Jacintha
Jacintha

Great service, prompt friendly and professional

Doug came highly recommended to me by a friend. He was on time, well organised & knew exactly what to do. I am so impressed the way he handled the job. He was calm friendly and thorough with the service. Will not hesitate to recommend him to my friends and family.
Greg
GregSydney, NSW3 posts

Excellent service

Really good service and communication from Doug at Serial Pest Control. Nothing is too difficult and very prompt attention to inquiries.
Cannot fault this business and his helpful advice to many questions
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Prompt, professional and friendly

Used Doug three times. Booking service was efficient, turned up exactly on time and was efficient and friendly manner. He even left a pest themed "showbag" behind for the kids.
Chris R.
Chris R.Sydney, NSW

Great job: efficient and professional

Doug from Serial Pest (love the name!) came very highly recommended to me by multiple people and now I know why! Doug quickly and efficiently performed a pest service of my 6 br home. He explained everything to me and left a fact sheet (and some goodies for the kids). I will definitely have Doug back again.
Alyce T.
Alyce T.Sydney, NSW

Awesome Job

Doug was very professional and thorough. He explained what he was doing before and after he did his job. He was very quick and reliable.
Thank you. Will definitely recommend you.
Well done Doug!
Kylie G.
Kylie G.Sydney, NSW

Awesome work

Doug was quick reliabnle and thorough. Paid special attention to the areas that we were concerned with and had great advice for all the questions we had. Highly recommend him and will be using again for sure.

LOVED the care package he left for the kids, even a spare for the fiend sleeping overt. a nice touch to an already professional job.

Margaret W.
Margaret W.

Great job

I was very happy with the job done by serial pest control. We needed the job done quickly for a bad cockroach infestation . He was on time , helpful with questions and gave me great advice. Even some little gifts for the grandkids. Would recommend highly
Sonia
Sonia

Great customer service, prompt and reliable

Doug was very friendly, flexible and reliable, we started seeing dead cockroaches before he pulled out the driveway. Communication was perfect and always on time. I would highly recommend him to anyone
Christine
ChristineSydney, NSW

I have used Serial Pest Control since I moved into my terrace house in 2016

I had a huge problem with german cockroaches which were coming in from my neighbours property. It took a little while but with Doug's knowledge and persistence he eradicated them entirely. I have my house and yard sprayed quarterly now and high recommend Serial Pest Control if you want to live confidently "pest free".
Ajay
Ajay

General pest control

Quite impressive job done, treated/ removed the wasps nest at no extra cost, I am highly satisfied with the job done. Will use his services again next time. Thank you.
Rod
Rod

Great pest spray

Great pest spray, killed lots of pests around the house and backyard.
Products worked well and done the job.

Very informative regarding potential issues with small German cockroaches.

Would definitely use serial pest control again.

Abdul S.
Abdul S.

Great Professional Service

Doug lives locally and whats best than using a local who knows your street. Communication, punctuality, professionalism cannot be faulted. Knows his work and documents and provides values for his work.
Ishan P.
Ishan P.2 posts

Great service as always

We’ve used Serial Pest Control for about 5 years now and every time the service is prompt, friendly and detailed. Highly recommend Doug and serial pest control for any pest control activity.
Sheila
SheilaSydney, NSW

Prompt and Professional!!

Doug was brilliant and I would definitely recommend his services! He arrived on time and was extremely professional. I would definitely will be using his services again in the near future.