Peter the Possum & Bird Man

See the Best Pest Control Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Peter the Possum & Bird Man

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional

This company takes their reputation seriously. They answer their phones, they call back, they respond to emails quickly, and they show up exactly on time. If there is an unavoidable delay, you will be told in advance. And the job is done on time, as discussed. I highly recommend them.

Emma M.
Emma M.South East Queensland, QLD

Would recommend

No fuss or drama. Came within a reasonable timeframe of me getting in touch, was able to start on the same day as the quote and the possum was trapped in 2 days. Humane and efficient. Would use again and recommend.

Thanks very much Emma!

Problem Addressed

Technician was professional and knowledgeable, doing a thorough inspection. Following inspection, the roof cavity was treated for a suspected rat problem. This inspection would appear to have addressed the issue, as the scratching, ?dropping noise has ceased.

Thanks very much Phil!

Highly Recommend

We thought we had a possum in our ceiling as it sounded large.Upon inspection Andrew said it was more likely a rodent issue as there was no space big enough for a possum to enter. Treated with a couple of rat bait boxes. We were warned to expect increased activity which proved to be correct. Problem completely solved after 10 days. Highly recommended.

Thanks very much!

Pest Control Services

Find out how Peter the Possum & Bird Man compares to other Pest Control Services

Excellent service

Recently contacted Peter the possum and bird man to bird proof our solar panels.
Michael contact us and right from the first contact we found Michael and the office staff extremely pleasant and professional to deal with. Our job was completed with satisfaction and I have no hesitation in recommending their services.
Barbara from The Gap.

Susan V.Peter the Possum & Bird ManSend a private message

Thanks very much Barbara!

Speedy with a smile

Saved me on a Sunday morning when a possum got lost in our house in the middle of the night. Rang and they attended within the hour, offered some guidance on where the possum might have entered and removed the possum quickly and without a fuss. Great service and highly recommend - thank you.

Susan V.Peter the Possum & Bird ManSend a private message

Thanks very much Camilla!

Allan W
Allan W

Top notch.

Service was prompt, friendly and efficient. Rid me of our paper wasp infestation and gave a 3 month warranty. Job was so good there are no wasps coming near us now :-)

Thanks very much Allan!

Layla
LaylaSouth East Queensland, QLD

High Professional and quality job Thank you

I highly recommend Peter the Possum and Bird Man. They responded in timely manner and when he came to our house he looked everywhere to find the problem and did the treatment in very professional and quick way. We had rat problem and it solved immediately

Thanks very much Layla!

Mazza Kan
Mazza KanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Superb

Matt was a very knowledgeable and friendly possum man. He did a great job for detecting and the removal of the entry point of the possum on the roof and came back to make sure it was out of the house. Also impressed with the office lady who returned my request to arrange the date, etc. All very organised and professional.

Thanks very much!

boyd
boydbrisbane

excellent work

very happy with everything done. unbelievable feeling not having possums running around in the ceiling every night.. Thankyou for everything very happy with all that happened and looks like they are gone forever

Thanks very much Boyd!

John Duncan
John Duncan

Job well done

Very professional and friendly service from Matt in ridding the possum (or possums) from my ceiling. Matt came a number of times and possum proofed the entry point in the roof. Highly recommended.
John

Thanks very much John!

Deb Teneriffe
Deb TeneriffeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Win win

Did everything they could think of to promote a win win - possum relocated and house back to being ours. Was very conscious of the effect the heat would have, and even screwed some roof iron down to prevent future inhabitants.

Thanks so much Deb!

Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly Service

Stopped the Possum getting back into our roof. Came back several times to make sure. Always turned up when he said he would. Really happy with the service. Would recommend.

Susan V.Peter the Possum & Bird ManSend a private message

Thanks very much Charlie!

Michaela S.
Michaela S.South East Queensland, QLD

Removal of huge wasps' nest was a huge relief

One early morning I discovered a huge insect nest under the house swarming with wasps and larvae. Do I burn the house down or do I call Pete the Possum Man? I thought I'd try the latter first. I appreciated how much they cared about my call and put my mind at rest that they'd find the best person asap. The chap who came out was very knowledgeable and got rid of the problem for me without a fuss. He also told me what to look out for in the future. Great service - many thanks. House still standing

Susan V.Peter the Possum & Bird ManSend a private message

Thanks very much Michaela!

Very responsive and great job

We had pidgeons under our solar panels and the team were so quick to come out and assess and then 2 weeks later the job was done - we have a really steep roof so I was really appreciative they were able to help! Strongly recommend

Thanks so much Kellie!