2.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (22)

Peter DuffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

helenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Failure to Deliver!

Unable to give a review of the product as despite it being ordered and a deposit of $5000 (approx) paid in April 2020 and constant follow up via email for an installation date we have had no contact from Shade Solutions since receiving an email on 24 August 2020 claiming that our contract would be prioritised! The message on the Team Shades 1300 telephone no this week is that the team is busy installing blinds and is not answering the phone! Can't leave a message! Clearly unacceptable business practices at every level! Hopefully this review may elicit a response from the owner [Name Removed]!!

Andrew V.Shade Solutions Australia

Hi Helen, sorry to read this review, while you were in a coma Victoria was in lockdown due to a global pandemic known as Covid 19 thanks for being so reasonable.

P. D. Off

P. D. OffSydney Surrounds, NSW

BAD EXPERIENCE!

I paid over $3500.00 deposit in early 2020 for an awning which I was promised would be delivered before the end of May. Never received a receipt for my deposit. Spoke with sales lady who assured me all was good. No correspondence since. Tried contacting the Company on numerous occasions. DEAD END.
Given the number of negative reviews on this site it seems I'm not alone.
Just want answers and / or better still a refund PLEASE.

Andrew V.Shade Solutions Australia

HI PD Off Congratulations your anonymous fake review has been elevated to best fake review this week congratulations, please send us your real name and address so we can send you your prize.

Leanne Williams

Leanne WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love my St Tropez shade

Super delighted with my awning and dealings with Chris and the installation team last Monday my awning was installed. Worth the wait..

JenJen

JenJenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant product and service

Chris and the team were professional, friendly and punctual all the way through the process. We love our new awning. Highly recommend Shade Solutions.

BJK

BJKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

TERRIBLE

Still waiting...14 months since I ordered and paid a deposit.
AVOID at all costs...do not approach and run if he approaches you. [Content Removed] No receipt for payment made; fake image received...seems others received the same image!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Parko

ParkoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Class Shade Solutions

Great product very happy with the service and quality.
Thank you to Phil and the team for making it happen without fuss.

Suzie P

Suzie PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

100 out of 10

I am very happy with the people who helped me at Shade Solutions.
The awning is very nice and has made my new deck very comfortable. This summer I can use it when it is hot and sit under to cover. The installation people are very nice boys. They told me to call if I ever need it adjusted. The leader gave me his personal number if I need it such nice boys.
I will be happy to recommend this company to anyone who seeks good quality and good price and service.

Crystal Lu

Crystal LuGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can not be happier

Ordered my awning from a nice man me was very knowledgeable about the product. He was able to answer all of my questions. When I asked how much deposit he said no need because the awning was available for installation from the warehouse. I waiting until lockdown end for the installers this week and they come on Tuesday and carried out the installation taking care of my house and everything I asked was answered very politely by the leader.
The company made a follow up call to make sure I am fully satisfied.
I will happy to recommend Shade Solutions Australia could not be better.

Ishca Chow

Ishca ChowGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Very happy with my St Tropez awning thank you to everyone at Shade Solutions it was worth the wait. Very easy to use very convenient to open and close with a remote control. '
Happy to shade for my patio this summer. I am recommend to any home owner. In the local Cranbourne community.

DO NOT TRUST!

I had contact with Shade Solutions Australia in April 2020. I paid my deposit and measurements were taken for where the awning would be installed. There was no follow up from their end and after numerous phone calls (with no return calls) and many emails with promises that turned out to be lies! They were even caught out contradicting themselves about how the awning would be arriving within the next few weeks, then to be told it hadn't left China! Having heard nothing further.....I have NO TRUST with this company. No professionalism demonstrated in any way and I believe that their only interest is fraud. For others out there, BEWARE! Out of pocket, out of time and very distressed!

James R.

James R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BUYER BEWARE

Paid deposit in AUGUST 2019......OVER 12 months ago. No communication. Am owed over $4000.00. Cannot get in touch with anyone from this Company. No response to emails or phone calls.
Seems I am one of many victims.

Rod and Sally

Rod and SallyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Value for $$$ I've ever spent... Project went as smooth as SILK.

North Facing Entertaining Area, Wall Consisting of Glass, The Area is to Hot to enjoy…ENTER Shade Solutions Australia.

Our auto retracting blinds are up and ready for summer, and I have got to say what a superior product they are. I did a bit of research on this type of awning. using the old adage of “you get what you pay for” gave me the
result I was looking for. Any similar product will be only as good as the install crew, and these guys were first class. I gladly recommend this company based on this experience.

Mike H

Mike HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If I could give 10 stars I would

Got my awning a few months ago and wanted to wait a bit and trial it before I write a review. Could not be happier with the folding arm awning, the sensor is great and controls it when it's windy or raining. The installers were great and the sales guy was really straight and did not try and over sell it. Very good Shade Solutions Happy to recommend to anyone.

Christine Walker

Christine WalkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

perfection!

Our shade looks amazing! Israel and sunny were quick and so friendly during installation. Everything about this experience was fantastic. Thankyou so much for your care and consideration very much appreciated

Great installation

The awning is working very well at the moment and will undoubtedly continue to do so for quite a long time. Unfortunately we are still in the middle of winter and can't wait for some hot weather so we can really enjoy the benefits of this investment. We did enjoy having Phil and his team of competent installers and we can't fault the final installation.

Phil C.

Phil C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More flexible than a fixed pergola.

I got a quote for a full fixed pergola at over $20k and a Shade Solution Electronic Blind for less than 30% of this cost. The Shade Solution is more flexible to keep the heat and sun out, but also allows us to sit out under the stars on warm nights. It also allows the safe use of gas heaters at night and on cool days. A lot more flexible option.

Stay Away

• +2
Andrew V.Shade Solutions Australia

Hi Micheal is seems you are confused our company is not in the business of building decks. Legal action commencing under the defamation act.

Michael B.

I am not confused [Name Removed] you keep changing your business name, if you want to go to court lets go. We are already in proceedings to take you to court. Dose deck me and ppav outdoors ring a bell to you.

Andrew V.Shade Solutions Australia

Mike, we have not changed our name nor kept the same ABN with name changes your comments are misleading and will be subject to legal action. You have never dealt with Shade Solutions.

Bad bad company

Orderd a retractable roof awning in jan paid $3400 dep have been told on 6 occasions that the awning is 4 weeks away .finally get an installation date to find out that the awning isn't even in the country. I have tried on several occasions to call them,text them and all i get is fresh air . We are sooooooo frustrated and just want our money back. Do not purchase anything from this company
They are criminals

Brett W.

Brett W.Southwest, VIC

Excellent people

I had a really good experience with all the people at shade solutions.
Great product
Very competitive price.
I would definitely recommend the guys at shade solutions to anyone who asks me.

K.T W.asked

Wow! Andrew why do you talk to your customers that way, eg: Helen. disgusting customer service true colours shining through. Helen your awning most definitely was sold to another customer and Andrew will stuff you around as long as he can. Putting bad reviews may get you an awning installed but don't hold your breathe.

helen

All I would like is an installation date for the blinds I ordered and paid a 50% deposit for in April 2020. Andrew, would you please advise when you are planning to install the blinds which you advised earlier in the year had arrived in your Melbourne warehouse. Thank you in anticipation. Helen

Good luck Helen, I hope you get your awning

Peter Duff

Good luck, I couldn’t even get them to answer the phone calls, texts or emails !

BJK

BJKasked

Hello Andrew, I'm wondering what sort of sick puppy treats their customers the way you do. Your arrogance, derision, sarcasm, and epitome of rudeness is not going to generate referrals. Though referrals are unlikely, as it seems(based on comments on this page) only 10% of customers actually ever receive their product and of those 90% are installed with major ongoing faults and complications. My question to you is when are you going to seek professional help both for your attitude and your business?

Don A.
Don A.

Someone with Narcissistic Personality Disorder has no empathy and no insight as to how appalling he looks when he responds to customers in the terrible manner he does. It is not good business practice to delete negative comments or generate false positive comments. It will only end badly. This man goes through life burning everyone he comes across, whether it be personally or professionally. He rips his customers and staff off and really doesn't care and he never will. He will end up penniless and alone.

Stacey M.

Stacey M.asked

Hi Shade Solutions - Stacey Matthews here, i have been trying to contact your company about an existing product, could you please give me a call? My details are in the text message and emails i have sent, thanks a lot - Stacey

K.T W.

Good luck Stacey. Hopefully by writing on here you may get a response and some help. Terrible con-artist at work

Get an answer from our members and Shade Solutions Australia representatives