Shapermint

2.0

KN
KNSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

Shapermint (Australia) or so I was led to believe, is a rip off. The material does not breathe. They advertise ‘easy returns/exchanges’ but the reality is that this won’t occur as they use different terminology as an excuse not to refund or exchange. FINAL is not the same as END OF YEAR …. stuck with garments that are totally useless with no response apart from a bot or a rhetoric con.

Debbie J.
Debbie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Not a happy customer

Don't fit and I ordered a size bigger than usual. If you're a size 16 you will need xxL The quality of the material is good.

Samantha G.
Samantha G.Hunter Region, NSW

Ok for round the house or sleep, not supportive enough.

I finally caved to trying this brand during a sale, I've been looking for a good wireless bra for a long time. I purchased 2 truekind wire free bras, one black, one nude. I am usually a 36/38 E to F, so I used the sizing guide and bought XL.
I am quite disappointed after hearing rave reviews, the straps aren't adjustable and are not firm enough, the lining inside moves around and looks a bit flimsy, and the cup and especially the waist strap is too big. I could have returned and sized down, but have too much going on right now and having to return to an online store is too much of a bother. I can still wear them but more for round the house etc.

Mish
MishSydney Surrounds, NSW

Product is supposed to shape your body, ended up just rolling and making me look worse 10/10 would not buy again

Quality of the products may be good, but they don't serve their purpose.. they don't stay in place the top bit rolls down easily and the legs roll up easily. Would not recommend

Deb S.
Deb S.Perth, WA

Don't work, customer service don't respond.

Took very long time to arrive. No response from customer service. Not shape wear, just synthetic tops. Buy Spanx instead!

Ann
AnnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leggings

Leggings too long, loose around the ankles. Could have gone for a smaller size, not shaping around the bum properly

Sizing Slightly large
Gill
GillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You don’t get what you ordered and they don’t rectify their mistake!

After a LONG time I got three items - none of which I ordered. They won’t rectify their mistake. Very frustrating experience. Contacted them in a number of ways but no joy. Do NOT recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Worst service ever!!!! Order does not come

I placed my order on 27th June. 7 weeks later and still nothing, they just keep making up lies. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Worst service ever!!!!

Pip
PipPerth, WA

zero support, waste of money. nothing feminine about the bra…

The bra is flimsy and has zero support. Straps do not stay in place, and roll. Misshapen padding in the front that cannot be removed. No feeling of support in the front at all. Could do better purchasing from Kmart. Product not as advertised.

Pauline
Pauline Sydney, NSW

Very disappointed

Waste of money. Will never buy this crap again. Gave a donation to the company. Not what they say they are. Very disappointed

Terrible waste of money

These leggings do nothing, I bought one for postpartum and wore it in 2 weeks my tummy was almost invisible but this couldn't even hide the small bump left, it adjusted to the shape instead of adjusting the shape.

Charlene W.
Charlene W.Hunter Region, NSW

Do not waste your money on leggings!

If you are buying shaper leggings for the pure purpose of sucking everything in then these are completely fine. They are comfortable and stay up BUT I am very unimpressed by the fact that they advertise their leggings as being really good quality and non see through but this is a blatant lie. They are as see through as wearing a pair of stocking so you definitely cannot just wear them out as pants. I have a real problem with companies who falsely advertise their products. Such a shame.

Felby
FelbySydney, NSW

Zero support

The sales pitch that the bras are super comfortable are correct, but there is absolutely no support. OK to wear around the house in my pyjamas, but it is like wearing no bra at all. Like others, I was disappointed to realise it was $US, until I’d committed, so cost a lot more than expected. The shipping took forever without any means of tracking, so I was left thinking it was a scam for weeks.

Frustrating!!!

I have ordered first week of May and yet I can’t even have a tracking number, hotline or email both unsuccessful.

Product Appearance As advertised

Frustrating not to have received the order in the timeframe offered

Such contradictory reviews I have to wonder... mine haven’t arrived and now I’m wondering if they will. Really very disappointed!