Sharny and Julius

Sharny and Julius

3.0

Maria K.
Maria K.Darwin, NT

So easy and such a positive program!!

I have been following this program for five weeks so far and have lost 5kgs!! I am breastfeeding, so it was important for me to find a program that wouldn’t affect my supply or would be too hard to follow. I have been following the breastfeeding plan and I am so excited with my results so far. It has such a supportive fb community, you get a response to all your questions within minutes. I recommend this program to all mums that want to get back into shape.

If you want to change to be fit & healthy = this is it!

This is the BEST programme I have ever been on. It is not easy but if you stick to it and do your part YOU WILL see the positive changes. The most amazing support group. It is REAL. The love and the support knowing your walking this road with fellow ladies and gentleman is just amazing. I love the new me and I am still learning everyday. I will always be thankful for the programme! Stick to it! It works!!!

If your willing to do the work! This program works like magic!!!

Katie E.
Katie E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Wish I had found it earlier!!

Graham B.
Graham B.South West, WA

Seriously a life-changing program.

So easy to follow and it works if you put in the effort. I’m 45 and I lost 8 kilos and 11cm off my waist within 4 weeks of starting. After 8 weeks I was able to run 5km without stopping for a break, which I had never done before. Losing weight takes effort and persistence with any program. These guys are the real deal and know what they’re talking about. They still “go live” in their Facebook groups and chat with their followers. I can’t speak highly enough of them and this program.

Sharny and Julius have changed my life.

The menu plans are varied and easy to prepare. The exercises are simple and quick, some are less that 10 minutes! The Facebook groups are supportive and full of women (and men!) who build each other up and help with advice and support. More than all of this though, the love you will learn to give yourself following this programme is the best result ever!

What an amazing program for healthy living!

This program is for those who want to change their lives, not lose weight overnight. I'm always full on this plan and it was easy to follow. There is a tremendous support group and it is so easy to lose weight when you really try your best.

Jumping in to this program has resulted in many positive changes in my life.

Jodi B
Jodi BPerth, WA

This is an awesome program - life changing!

I have tried several weight loss programs but none have ever given me the results I am achieving with Sharny & Julius.
I haven’t reached my final goal weight yet but didn’t expect to in my first round of Nourish, I have however lost 15.7kgs so far, I’m half way there!

Sharny & Julius are genuine & say it as it is. All questions I have sent have been answered quickly & clearly.

Also I have never been so full on a diet!
So much food to eat & I can’t believe how easy it is to avoid all of my previous sneaky treats, I just don’t want them anymore.

Find out how Sharny and Julius compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Perfect for the busy mom

I've been using this program for over a year (purchased multiple programs actually). While I don't follow the healthy mum strictly, I am seeing results. I've dropped 20lbs over the last few months when I decided to be stricter. Also added on the kegels program and my leaking had been next to nothing!

The programs work if you are willing to follow them. If you're not going to follow it, you won't get the results you're looking for. This is not an over night results program. It takes time and it's a long term commitment.

So glad I found Sharny and Julius! Sweetest most down to earth couple and parents I've ever seen.

Carla
CarlaPerth, WA

Support and amazingly simple principles

Dont get sucked into the Hype!

Catherine C
Catherine C

Disappointing

Very good at marketing their product but the product itself is ridiculous, unrealistic, unsustainable and boring. Bought it more for the nutritional side of things rather than the exercises. No wonder Sharny is so thin she must be starving herself on this diet! Boring truck load of vegetables to eat and bit of chicken and that’s the diet basically. Don’t waste your money.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Diastasis recti exercises are working for me, thank god!

I started the pelvic floor exercises yesterday and feel stronger already. It's kegel exercises, I've tried similar things in the past. But these little workouts are effective for me. You can do these in bed, why it worked for me. It's not your classic exercises (scissor legs etc), specifically kegels. Steep price for such simple things. But worth it for me since it's helping almost immediate. I pee when I sneeze, can't bend down, back hurts that's how bad my abs are. That's why I'm delighted with this.
They promote a healthy diet. Whether it's feasible or not depends on how much it deviates from your regular diet. Since I've been trying to pose baby weight i found it compatible with my goals.

Disappointed