54% · 4536 · 43%
Weight Lost
  • Yes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
  • Yes, I have reached my goal weight
  • Yes, I have exceeded my goal weight
  • My weight has stayed the same
  • I have gained weight
Easy to follow program
Supportive community
Low quality instructional videos
Exercises not explained thoroughly
Brand Manager for Sharny and Julius? Claim your listing.

Lenka R.
Lenka R.

It totally works!

Within 3 weeks i have lost 6 kg. I am feeling fitter, stronger, more energetic. It is hard to follow the diet but definitely worth it. I don't even feel hungry.
Billi V.
Billi V.

Entela
Entela

Perfect

So happy!Totally amazed how quickly I saw and gained results! Much stonger back and core! Show details
Emily
EmilySydney, NSW

Terrible product

About the only thing they do well is their marketing because somehow they suck people in who believe that this course will be amazing and will change their life.
The product you get after you pay the money is a joke. Four common exercises that you could do off a free YouTube video and then encouragement to self pleasure.
No product guarantee cause there’s no hope of getting your money back after you’ve paid and realised the huge mistake you made.
They are terrific con-artists.
DON’T SIGN UP GIRLS!! Show details
Teresa
Teresa

Perfect. It simply works without a lot of fuss

-6kg after week 5
Feel a lot better
I feel fit and female again
It is easy to follow
But a complete lifestyle- mindset change, otherwise it would not work Show details
Miss Odle
Miss Odle2 posts

Don’t be fooled! SCAM

I bought the pelvic floor and strong core program. I am not comfortable doing the exercises. No mention of the required “toys” (adult toys) and weights until after buying. I immediately requested a refund and was turned down. Do not waste your money!! Show details
Pavlina D.
Pavlina D.
Tenners
TennersQueensland3 posts

This is brilliant! Can't live without it!

Love the advice & support with this program. Easy step by step guides to follow. So many food options provided. (Tasty too!) Love the videos! Sharny & Julius provide great advice & her personal experiences. You get more than just exercises & recipes....you get a lifestyle! Never going back to my old ways again. This program really works if you're willing to put the work in both mentally & physically. Thank you S & J. Show details
holly
holly

Terrible

Firstly the claims that the jade eggs they try to sell to you have healing properties for victims of sexual assault was horrendous to me, and the 'program' is unprofessional and lacking in any substance. I was bombarded with emails to buy further products and programs from them.
DON'T BUY IT Show details
Lisa
LisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fun and easy to use

I love this app I’m totally inspired by the program I accidentally purchased fit mum instead of belly but I love it Show details
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not purchase! Terrible product!

Terrible videos and refuse refunds! Videos are unprofessional homemade videos. Hardly a program. Do not be scammed into purchasing! As soon as I saw what I had purchased I asked for a refund which they refused. Show details
Karolyn
KarolynDarling Downs, QLD

So happy!

Judy Munoz
Judy Munoz

Best decision I’ve made is to buy this program!

I’m 64 and decided to give this program a try. I had surgery back in October for a prolapse bladder. My pelvic floor exercises was just what I needed to strengthen my core and pelvic floor muscles. My husband has already told me he can feel the difference when I do the partner squeeze, and I no longer need panty liners! I recommend this for anyone who is looking to better themselves, I do them everyday and definitely have seen a difference! Show details
Kira B.
Kira B.

This is what I've been looking for

I have tried many weight loss programs and exercises. Many of them I couldn't do either because they were too difficult for how out of shape I was, or they would make my back injury hurt more and I would either have to, or want to give up. Sharny makes the workouts doable no matter how out of shape you are or how little time you have. I've only been doing her program for 2 weeks but I have already lost weight. This is a program I know I can stick with and I finally have hope that I can have the body I've always wanted. And bonus: the core strengthening exercises she teaches have actually decreased my back pain! I couldn't be happier.
Thank you Sharny and Julius!
You're doing wonderful things. Show details
Brittany
Brittany

I have never felt better!

I'm only in my 5th week and I feel incredible! I have lost over 10 pounds and many inches on this program so far. 5 stars!! I never knew eating so healthy could feel so great! The exercises are short and simple. Anyone can do them! Show details

tina b.
tina b.

How do I get access to the actual program, including the use of the Obsidian eggs?

Deana
Deana

I joined by clicking on the Facebook ad.

Jen
Jen

I am one year recovered from a microdiscetomy. I have no pain but also I need to build up my strength again slowly as I have been physically very idle. Are any of your products suitable for me?

About Sharny and Julius

Sharny and Julius is a diet and weight loss company that offers the following programs:

• Fit, Healthy, Happy Mum: at-home exercises that don’t require any equipment.
  • Strong Core and Pelvic Floor: for those looking to strengthen their bladder.
  • FitDad: designed for men looking to lose weight.
  • IronDad: designed for men who want to get more fit.
  • PregFit: designed to prepare the body for a fast recovery post-pregnancy.

What have reviewers had to say about Sharny and Julius so far?

Reviews on Sharny and Julius have been mixed. Those who left positive feedback praised how easy to follow the program was, and said that they saw results in terms of both weight loss and improvements in mood. They also said that they felt supported in the program, particularly thanks to the Facebook group that they were added to after joining.

Those who left negative feedback said that the instructional videos that were part of the program were of low quality, and that they were difficult to hear because of the children that were talking in the video. These reviewers also said that there was no explanation behind the exercises.

Contact info for Sharny and Julius