Chuck B.

Chuck B.Perth, WA

• NSW

SAM'S THE MAN!

I Didn't know that much about getting a large shed built. Sam from the Malaga branch handled everything from design, block clearing, slab construction to council approval. Prices and quality are excellent. If your looking for a shed you gotta talk to Sam.....great to have someone you can trust handling your project.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

murray

murrayPerth, WA

Sheds N Homes MALAGA

Double Garage - great work

Sheds n Homes Kempsey built our 2 car garage with carport.
The whole process was easy and efficient with the finished quality being excellent.
Our thanks to Jaymie, Brett and the team

Construction End DateJune 2019
Gary

GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Tractor Shed

Andrew, Peter and the team at Sheds & Homes Gympie were brilliant from the time that we set foot in the office until the build was complete. Inclement weather caused several delays, but this couldn't be helped. Everything came in pretty much as per the initial quote, and when we requested a few additional works such as water tank placement etc, this was no problem.
Would highly recommend Shed's & Homes Gympie to anyone in the region considering building.

Construction End DateJune 2019

Bun

BunLandsborough

Just a great shed

We decided to get Sheds & Homes to build our new shed. The staff were very helpful with all the organising, nothing was a problem, great service. Paul & Stacy were very helpful right through the process & our shed was finished in good time, also the boys who built the shed were great, thanks guy's.
We would recommend Mackay Sheds & Homes to any one who would like a shed built.
Thanks Mackay Sheds & Homes
Charlie & Jan
Ilbilbie

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

Heath

HeathMid North Coast, NSW

perfect shed

more than happy with our large shed. the staff were super helpful, nothing was a problem.
the shed is solid and has more than met our expectations.
I would recommend Kempsey sheds n homes to anyone

thanks sheds n homes
Heath

msj300

msj300Illawarra, NSW

Our 'Shouse'

We decided on Sheds and Homes to build our 'Shouse'. The use of two skillion roof sheds that we have had approved to live in.
Michael in the office was very helpful from start to finish.
The 'Shouse' is amazing, time frames adhered to, professional construction, great quality.
My only concern was their inability to clarify exact costs prior to construction, estimates where given but then some significant additional costs in regard to construction and concrete were added. I was able to liaise with them and they listened to my concerns and hopefully will improve their quoting services for future customers.

Construction End DateApril 2019

Jen M

Jen MLaunceston, TAS

Love our carport!

We used these guys when we did our carport. I did a fair bit of ringing around and my own research and chose Sheds n Homes due to price, level of product, timeliness of response and the helpfulness of Rebecca. The finished product is a thing of rare beauty (as carports go) and would stay put in a hurricane. Rebecca was a dream to deal with and all the trades involved were so helpful, efficient and friendly.Super happy with the result, the process, the service and the tradies. highly recommended.

Construction End DateOctober 2018
Scoota

ScootaHobart, TAS

BBQ area

Was professionally managed and the build crew did a fantastic job, so much so I want them to come back and build my bar with the leftover materials.
I even bought a rain water tank to go with it.

Construction End DateFebruary 2019

With out a doubt the worst company I have ever had to deal with

The initial ordering of the single car carport went relatively well, a couple of weeks late but it got there in the end but when it came to the build it was a different story. A build deposit was paid then they went totally silent for months, most calls and emails went unanswered and if they were answered excuse after excuse was given. This build should have taken a day, it has now been over 6 months and has still not been built. I have had to resort to reporting them to the QBCC as they are now refusing to complete the works.

This company is an absolute joke and you will be throwing your money away if you use them.

Construction End DateDec 2020
Tayls
Tayls

Nice shed

We set the scope agreed on the price and they committed on a time frame
3 out of 3
on time on budget excellent quality very happy
color range was good they pick up a mistake i made and double checked the order happy with the pick up as this would have been a bad result but good pick good service good result

Construction End DateNov 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Great to hear of your positive experience with Sheds n Homes Stu! Enjoy your new shed.

Shed full already

After our daughter and son-in-law built with Shed N Homes and they we happy with their shed we also decided to use the for our shed and we were very happy with the build everyone was very efficient and the customer service was exceptional, Jamie's service and patience was fantastic and we would recommend Shed n Homes to everyone.

Construction End DateOct 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Hi Kevin, it is great to hear of your positive experience and thanks very much for sharing this review. Hopefully we can help more of your friends and family into a new steel building in the future! Cheers. Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Warwick Proctor

Warwick ProctorBlue Mountains

Thoroughly professional in every way

Sheds and Homes provided a well priced, well designed and well built high quality extension to my existing large shed. Customer service from the first contact to after completion was always courteous, prompt and knowledgeable. The builder (Upspec Constructions) did a superb job resolving the many difficulties in matching the old shed with the new extension. All should be proud of their approach to their jobs and of the final result.
Warwick

Construction End DateJun 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Thanks for your review Warwick - sounds like this one might've been quite the challenge, glad to hear of the end result! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Patterson

PattersonRobin Hill

Excellent services and staff support

All aspects of my dealing with Sheds and Homes was professional and supportive. The customer service provided was excellent and followup quick and professional. The build was good and the quality of the finished product was what I expected. Paul the owner of the business was always available and ensured that the finished job was to the standard of what we and he expected. I would not hesitate to recommend Sheds and Homes to anyone who is looking for a quality shed.

Construction End DateOct 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Thanks very much for sharing this Robin! Paul is a great operator and it is great to hear of your positive experience. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Review collected in partnership with Sheds n Homes

Love my modern skillion design

Can't fault the workmanship the boys very professional & friendly. The boys kept the site clean at all times, very impressed!

The communication between builder & Sheds/homes was poor at times at the initial starting process of build.

Can't fault customer service through out the process, Mark & Nicole were friendly, professional & patient especially with the designing of my shed.
I would definitely recommend them to friends & family.

Construction End DateAug 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Thanks for the review Brad. Mark & Nicole certainly do know how to service their clients and it is great to hear of your positive experience. Enjoy your shed for many years to come and please do recommend us in future! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Review collected in partnership with Sheds n Homes

Great shed - couldnt be happier.

Could not fault the service, right from first contact with Mark to completion of the job. The shed kit was delivered on time and erected in the timeframe nominated. The construction crew did a great job and shed looks fantastic. Would not hesitate recommending Sheds n Homes to anyone who is looking for a quality building at a competitive price.

Construction End DateJun 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Thanks very much for your review Peter. Mark certainly knows what he is doing and we're glad to hear that you're extremely satisfied. Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

• NSW

Great looking shed

I was very happy with Sheds and Homes from the time I requested a quote, right through to delivery. The shed is exactly what I was after and looks great. The customer service I received was excellent and the delivery guys were extremely helpful and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend Sheds and Homes to anyone looking for a good quality kit.

Construction End DateDec 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Thanks so much for your review - happy clients are our game! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Mickey

Mickey

Customer care or fight/resist ?

Construction End DateAug 2017

Fantastic all round - shed, service and build!!

Job SEGI161013 - Warren and Jo offered a great service, building permit process was fast and very simple. The shed was premium quality as promised. Dave and his trades were excellent, they showed up on time, worked quickly and made neat, precision cuts around all flashings and cladding. I would highly recommend Sheds N Homes East Gippsland and their team of trades.

Construction End DateMay 2017
Carmen B.Sheds n Homes

Thanks for your review Gilly. Warren and Jo certainly know how to service their clients and we make great sheds - a recipe for success! Cheers, Stuart @ Sheds n Homes

Review collected in partnership with Sheds n Homes

New shed to replace one destroyed by fire.

I was very impressed wit Sheds-n-Homes staff from the first contact until completion of the job. Their professional approach made me feel comfortable and nothing was a bother in their service. The kit was delivered on schedule and the instructions we adequate for someone with some knowledge of the building trade. Te tradesmen used were excellent and I have no hesitation in recommending this company. I selected Sheds-Homes initially because they use Australian steel and I wanted to support Australian industry.

Construction End DateMay 2018