Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael B

Michael BGerringong

Sheridan Ultra-Lite Luxury towels

There is nothing luxury about these towels!
After washing they are limp, thin and don't absorb water.
Absolute waste of money, once upon a time Sheridan were a quality product, not any more.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sheridan Online store.

francis 1

francis 1South East Queensland, QLD

Sheridan ultra lite towels

Have washed Sheridan Navy blue ultra lite towels five times and still fluff everywhere in bathroom with a fine coating of navy blue over every surface. Have to vacuum bathroom every day and wipe down all surfaces. Have to clean out washing machine after every wash as other washing comes out with navy blue fluff all over them. They do not absorb water so are wet and cold when used after shower, need to use an old towel to finish drying as they do nothing towards drying you .

Purchased in July 2019 at Sheridan Physical store for $44.00.

Tony

Tony

Fluff forever

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $120.00.

Vega

VegaSydney, NSW

Sheridan Ultra-Light Luxury Towel Range

Very soft towels and does not have other smell
Clean when it gets to me and was delivered very quickly
washed it a few times and still very soft but it is not as soft as other luxury hotel brand

Purchased in May 2019 at Sheridan Online store for $31.48.

joy

joy

sheridan towels

Sheridan towels are rubbish. Never buying again. they their loose colour and go patchy and quick dry do nothing but shed fluff and are now in the bin. Sheridan was once good. not no more.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Online Store for $120.00.

ar27dodo

ar27dodoSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my Sheridan "Ryan" towels

I purchased the Ryan bathsheets 3 weeks ago. As I do with all new bath towels, I washed them and put them through a dryer twice before using. A huge amount of fluff collected in the dryer both times (see photo) but I have zero fluff on me when I use them after a shower. They are very absorbent and feel luxurious. So, if you are prepared to do some prep work they will be lovely towels. If you don't have access to a dryer then maybe they're not the right towel for you.

Purchased in February 2019.

Causes Irritation No

Same - continuous fluff..

I agree -we also bought the navy bath sheets - lovely and soft, very luxurious - but still after a year, we have little bits of blue fluff on our bodies after drying and blue fluff drops into the bath tub below where we hang our towels - quite annoying as I expected better from Sheridan. Now the question I have is - should I go ahead and buy sets for my grown up children as Christmas presents only to have them having to deal with the continuous fluff?? Mmmm ... or - maybe the fluff issue is why these towels can often be bought at 40-50% off RRP ...???

Brad Mcguinness

Brad Mcguinness

Luxury in the bathroom

As with all Sheridan products the quality is there. These towels dry well and easily take on water. The cotton in them stands up to serious washing. Must have in every bathroom.

Triplem2005

Triplem2005Melbourne

Do these Towels ever stop loosing Fluff?

Judy

JudyPerth

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED FLUFF ALL OVER US AND OUR BATHROOM

great sheets

love my sheets. they are so soft and luxurious Cant believe I bought them half price. Very pleased with the service and timing on delivery. thank you so much yes

Evie

EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Awful towels for pilling

Awful beach towels why did I not learn from previous Sheridan experience. Fluff all over towels, house after 2 washes in cold water one with vinegar. Their flannelette sheets & cotton blankets just the same nightmare wash after wash. Never again. Why don't they fix this problem

BarbM

BarbMAdelaide

Terrible fluff all over the bathroom and me!

I bought two sets of the Austyn towels in grey for our two new bathrooms. Despite having washed them five times to get rid of the fluff, the fluff persists. I even tried drying them in the dryer.

I have now gone to the additional expense of buying different ( not Sheridan) towels

Glenys

GlenysTemora NSW

Disappointed

I recently purchased 2 sets of Sheridan towels for my newly renovated en-suite. I have used them before with no problems. Since starting to use them I have done nothing but clean the bathroom because of all the fluff that has come off them. Have washed them a couple of times and it is definitely not getting better. Very very disappointed. They certainly are not cheap and I expect more when paying that sort of money for towels.

The

TheLalor

Not worth of the brand and price

I bought a few set of Sheridan towels last month. Was so disappointed. Fluff everywhere on my body and bathroom despite after a few washes. I have been using Sheridan towels for years without this issue until now. You put me off Sheridan!.

Xenia

XeniaSydney, NSW

I never get the quality of there towels

Bought 2 Luxury Egyptian bath towels coz everyone seems to say Sheridan is good. There were so much fluff came out from them. It was worst when I put on facial and body lotions. My husband and I had to defluff every shower.
It didn't get better after 3 washes. Sheridan was quick when for replacement with Luxury Reteat bath towels but same problem. So much fluff I just can't use them. Too much trouble for expensive towels. I can only say I am very disappointed by the quality of their towels.

Ahsan

AhsanSydney

OK. Quality is fine, however it wash out poorly

the quality was great when first purchased, but when washed out the quality was very flat, it lost its structure/body. I washed it 3rd time, but there was no difference.

Lisa

LisaBroken Hill

Very poor quality

I bought two sets of fast drying Sheridan towels as I thought they'd look fab in my new bathroom, and still dry well in winter. Wrong. One set left so much fluff I've been cleaning my bathroom and laundry ever since. The second set didn't fluff but I've tossed them in less than three months as they're so thin and awful. Sheridan were great about replacing the first set but I won''t be buying again.

jimboemily

jimboemilyAU

Don't Waste Your Money!

Purchased 5 Luxury Retreat towels in March 2017, to replace our old towels. These towels felt really soft in store, so we purchased them when they were 40% off. After the first wash, they still felt fine, however, after a few more washes, they started to feel like the old ones they replaced. The soft, plush feel was gone. After each wash, they feel very stiff and scratchy. I would think Target and Aldi towels would be much better than these. Do not waste your time and money on these over priced towels.