Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel

2.0

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (6)

JEAN

JEANIllawarra, NSW

Stringy after pre-use wash, thin and non-absorbent.

What has happened to Sheridan quality? - grew up knowing the brand to be superior and recently bought towels, hand towels, etc for three bathrooms and wasted my money. Not fit to even use for dog towels/rags. Never again.

Purchased in September 2020 at $205.00.

BKM224

BKM224

Horrendous towels, waste of money.

These towels do not dry you and they leave fluff all over your body, not to mention attracting all the other fluff in the household to then also deposit onto your wet body. They are not quick drying and are a giant waste of money.
If only I ready these reviews before purchasing! Terrible quality towels.

Purchased in July 2019 at Sheridan Physical store for A$120.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Suzannecolliertucker

SuzannecolliertuckerFar North Queensland, QLD

Poor quality Ryan style won’t stop shedding

Replaced 20yo Sheridan with Sheridan Ryan. 14 months since and still green fluff EVERYWHERE. On my skin, eyelashes, exhaust, walls, throughout the house. It’s terrible quality. Faded. Extremely Disappointed Sheridan.

Purchased in December 2018 at Sheridan Online store for A$160.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Sheridan Luxury Retreat Towel compares to other Bath & Shower Products

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible towels!

Bought 2 grey hand towels, 1 bath mat and 1 bathrobe and within a few weeks all had orange spots. Customer service was slow & unhelpful. I sent items for quality assessment and after 7 weeks received notification saying there was nothing they could do as there was evidence of peroxide on items i.e. from soaps or washing detergents. I explained none of my other towels had these problems and they finally sent a new batch as a "gesture of goodwill". Guess what, the same thing happened with the new batch so i requested a refund and have been advised i have to go through the quality assessment again. These towels are poor quality and not worth the money.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$115.00.

ShirleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad towels

Bought face washers and bath towels in red, navy and geeen. After 2 washes, the colour faded. Email Sheridan but no respond. The prices are high but the qualitites are low. Will not buy this brand ever again.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sheridan Online store for A$40.00.

Michael B

Michael BGerringong

Sheridan Ultra-Lite Luxury towels

There is nothing luxury about these towels!
After washing they are limp, thin and don't absorb water.
Absolute waste of money, once upon a time Sheridan were a quality product, not any more.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sheridan Online store.

francis 1

francis 1South East Queensland, QLD

Sheridan ultra lite towels

Have washed Sheridan Navy blue ultra lite towels five times and still fluff everywhere in bathroom with a fine coating of navy blue over every surface. Have to vacuum bathroom every day and wipe down all surfaces. Have to clean out washing machine after every wash as other washing comes out with navy blue fluff all over them. They do not absorb water so are wet and cold when used after shower, need to use an old towel to finish drying as they do nothing towards drying you .

Purchased in July 2019 at Sheridan Physical store for A$44.00.

Tony

Tony

Fluff forever

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for A$120.00.

Vega

VegaSydney, NSW

Sheridan Ultra-Light Luxury Towel Range

Very soft towels and does not have other smell
Clean when it gets to me and was delivered very quickly
washed it a few times and still very soft but it is not as soft as other luxury hotel brand

Purchased in May 2019 at Sheridan Online store for A$31.48.

joy

joy

sheridan towels

Sheridan towels are rubbish. Never buying again. they their loose colour and go patchy and quick dry do nothing but shed fluff and are now in the bin. Sheridan was once good. not no more.

Purchased in March 2019 at Myer Online Store for A$120.00.

ar27dodo

ar27dodoSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my Sheridan "Ryan" towels

I purchased the Ryan bathsheets 3 weeks ago. As I do with all new bath towels, I washed them and put them through a dryer twice before using. A huge amount of fluff collected in the dryer both times (see photo) but I have zero fluff on me when I use them after a shower. They are very absorbent and feel luxurious. So, if you are prepared to do some prep work they will be lovely towels. If you don't have access to a dryer then maybe they're not the right towel for you.

Purchased in February 2019.

Causes Irritation No

Same - continuous fluff..

I agree -we also bought the navy bath sheets - lovely and soft, very luxurious - but still after a year, we have little bits of blue fluff on our bodies after drying and blue fluff drops into the bath tub below where we hang our towels - quite annoying as I expected better from Sheridan. Now the question I have is - should I go ahead and buy sets for my grown up children as Christmas presents only to have them having to deal with the continuous fluff?? Mmmm ... or - maybe the fluff issue is why these towels can often be bought at 40-50% off RRP ...???

Brad Mcguinness

Brad Mcguinness

Luxury in the bathroom

As with all Sheridan products the quality is there. These towels dry well and easily take on water. The cotton in them stands up to serious washing. Must have in every bathroom.

Triplem2005

Triplem2005Melbourne

Do these Towels ever stop loosing Fluff?

Judy

JudyPerth

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED FLUFF ALL OVER US AND OUR BATHROOM

great sheets

love my sheets. they are so soft and luxurious Cant believe I bought them half price. Very pleased with the service and timing on delivery. thank you so much yes

Evie

EvieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Awful towels for pilling

Awful beach towels why did I not learn from previous Sheridan experience. Fluff all over towels, house after 2 washes in cold water one with vinegar. Their flannelette sheets & cotton blankets just the same nightmare wash after wash. Never again. Why don't they fix this problem

BarbM

BarbMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible fluff all over the bathroom and me!

I bought two sets of the Austyn towels in grey for our two new bathrooms. Despite having washed them five times to get rid of the fluff, the fluff persists. I even tried drying them in the dryer.

I have now gone to the additional expense of buying different ( not Sheridan) towels

Glenys

GlenysTemora NSW

Disappointed

I recently purchased 2 sets of Sheridan towels for my newly renovated en-suite. I have used them before with no problems. Since starting to use them I have done nothing but clean the bathroom because of all the fluff that has come off them. Have washed them a couple of times and it is definitely not getting better. Very very disappointed. They certainly are not cheap and I expect more when paying that sort of money for towels.

pommie

pommieasked

Has anyone got problems with the Egyptian towels from Sheridan. So disappointed . I have not got high rings only flat ones and yet i constantly keep getting threads. The lady in the shop cut some threads and blamed people looking at them in the shop with high rings on. This could not always be the case as neither i or my husband have high rings. Going to ring the company as they were very expensive, They have got good absorption and nice and soft. Please let me know if you have problems. 1 grey and 1 white. The floor mat does not do it. Thank you Margaret.

I bought green Ryan style to rePlace 20yo Sheridan and the quality now is terrible. 19 months on and still do not stop shedding green Fluff everywhere. So annoyed. Would replace but colour of bathroom.

Itchybrotherasked

Recently bought a set of these, just prior to Christmas for house guests (so not used v often) the bath mat is starting to discolour? It is a beautiful dark grey but tan/orange marks are starting to appear on it. At first we thought it looked like bleach had been spilled on it, but we don’t use bleach at all. Anybody had similar experience with this mystery? Very disappointing for a product less than a month old

Shirley

Same as my towels after few washes. If you see my review, you will see the photos.

Itchybrother

Just checked your photo, that is exactly what happened to ours! Sheridan still haven’t responded?

chanel.awad

chanel.awadasked

what washing detergent can i use for my ultra-light sheriden towls?

baktrak
baktrak

Hi, I just use OMO , in cold water on gentle wash, seems okay,dry in windy shade or tumble dryer instructions were / are on attached cardboard label that was or is on new towel.
I'm still very happy with my purchases, have now bought (3) at 2 different times from 2 different stores plus face washers & hand towels

cheers
Gavin

Leeloo
Leeloo

I was using a no frills brand name liquid detergent (possibly from Woolworths) as every other well known brand had optical brighteners etc. In the end it didn't make a difference but the other day I had washed with Cold Power and hung them outdoors in full sun and they seemed much more absorbent - i was surprised!