Natloans

Natloans

3.4

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term3 years
Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Amazing service and good rates

I bought a car in Perth and one of my friends gave me a reference to finance from Natloans , at first I was very skeptical to try but once I started working with them I got an amazing service . Very professional and good value compared to local banks . I would recommend Natloans for best and genuine service

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Car ModelMazda CX-8 Sport AWD
Tim T.

Tim T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very professional & helpful through out process

Michelle.D was very helpful through out the process.
Answered any quires I had honestly & kept me up to date with relative information.
Very happy with service provided.
What more could you ask for.

Thank you.

Mohammed Ba haretha

Mohammed Ba harethaSydney

Great people with a great helpful

special thanks for Jonathan Dhondee in natloans . Thank you very much for ur help you provided to me in order to receive the loan I needed to purchase my vehicle and thank u for the hard work u done to make everything easy in this loan .

Really I recommend everyone get loan from natloans, they are a great people make the impossible for u possible .

Again jonathan thank u so much u make my dream coming through .

Kind regards,
Mohammed Ba Haretha

Car Loans

Find out how Natloans compares to other Car Loans

Zac

ZacMelbourne

Excellent service and committed to the best outcome for their customer

From the very onset I was well informed. The consultant was genuinely seeking out the best options for me. No question was too silly or too trivial. I strongly recommend them.

Willberrytowing

WillberrytowingAlbury nsw

There all full crap

Rod

RodQueensland

Provides false hopes.

I wouldn't deal with this company again. I was honest and straight forward regarding my financial situation and I was told you'd be considered as a AA credit rating and we can get the loan for you only to hear back 4 days later from the finance company my application was declined. Please do not give false hopes to the people you speak with this kind of practice is misleading and it only hurts the reputation of your company.

Prompt and efficient

Well organised and very prompt very easy process with minimal hassle very helpfull people who did what they said they could

No nickname

No nicknameAirlie Beach

DONT GO ANYWHERE NEAR THIS LOT.

Kath

KathMelbourne

Absolutely amazing

Natloans are the best company I have dealt with. Their rates are better than the banks with car loans and wonderful with their customer service. Highly recommend calling them for your next loan.

Car Loans

Find out how Natloans compares to other Car Loans

Deb

DebRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Terrible

Stay away from these guys, keep you hanging on for days with false promises or at the very least misleading info, have u running around gathering the information they need, then approve you only for the sum that won't buy you anything worth looking at. I was told on the first day I was pre-approved for the loan I needed for a decent car its all a SCAM.