Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat

Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat

See the Best Car Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.1

scratch reviver

Everyone looking for a scratch repair compound, please dont waste your money on the shine armour- the videos and demonstrations are fake.
the product does nothing, toothpaste, would be more effective

Purchased in October 2020.

Jacqueline
JacquelineSydney, NSW

Thanks everyone for your reviews

I usually look up reviews moreso on expensive products but the advertisement already got me wondering or should I say doubting the product. The people in the ads dont sound very educated and I wondered why they would choose to target a certain demographic like that. They are cearly looking to relate to a certain customer base that is easy to take advantage of. I def would have wanted the product if it was for real but I'm glad I came here to read the reviews first!

Purchased in July 2021.

firezone1au
firezone1auSydney, NSW

Poor Quality - ceramic coating hoses off!

Google Shine Armor & view the Video by FAB Automotive Detailing. So called Ceramic coating hoses off. This detailer is very honest & demonstrates usage & results. Many people not impressed after buying this product. Think I will be sticking with the respected brands like Meguairs & Mothers.

Derf
DerfSouth East Queensland, QLD

thanx for reviews

I am glad I read the reviews, I have had one questionable vendor experience this month don't need another, If the product and service is a problem i would rather source an australian equivalent

Purchased in July 2021 at Under Armour Australia Online store for $40.00.

Car Care Products

Find out how Shine Armour Fortify Quick Coat compares to other Car Care Products

WAZ
WAZSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish

Bought the scratch remover but whilst it may dull very fine scratches slightly it comes back again fairly quickly after buffing. Don't waste your money. Invest in a professional job elsewhere.

Purchased in May 2021.

Unhappy
UnhappyIllawarra, NSW

Too good to be true

I bought both the scratch repair and the quick coat. The scratch repair does not work. I have such minor scratches that it doesn't remove. This product is dear and ineffective. Do not believe their marketing videos like scratching a cars paint with a claw hammer and then the product removing it, what garbage.
I'm not even exited about using the quick coat now, as I believe it wont do what it says either.

Don't buy stick with tried and tested meguiars or a reputable brand at your local auto store.

Purchased in May 2021.

Lyn
LynLogan City

Glad l didn’t purchase

Thank goodness l read these reviews. Was just about to order and thought l would see what others thought of the product. Going to see if l can find a similar product in Australia

Mark
MarkPerth, WA

Rip off advertised pricing is not what you pay

Purchased in April 2021 for $41.85.

Davo
DavoSydney, NSW

Just ordered, but wish I had read reviews

Their website is designed to make you order more bottles than you want. It is misleading. I already know they are scummy people. Do not do it. I have no idea if the product works, but having read other reviews I doubt it

Purchased in April 2021 at internet for $215.00.

MikeStanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad company to deal with, their website is designed to deduct your money before the final pricing page.

Bad company to deal with, their website is designed to deduct your money before the final pricing page, I even tried to press the back button from the final payment page when I discovered that they were charging me over $120 for the advertised <$20 scratch remover?I have been fighting with the company for the past two days for a refund even though they promise a satisfaction guarantee !!

Purchased in February 2021 at Jardin De L'Amour for $120.00.

Poor Customer Service

Ordered products and was deliveried leaking bottles which arrived empty. When emailing this company twice I received no response.
This is poor customer service in my opinion.
Will not be ordering in the future with this company

Purchased in January 2021.

Peter G.
Peter G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scratch stuff rubbish

Bought scratch stuff and it doesn't work..never got the scratch out..it made it worse Do not recommend..meguiars heaps better...purple stuff is good but not the scratch stuff..if I could give 0 stars I would but it won't let me

Purchased in December 2020 for $35.00.

Mike S
Mike SPerth, WA

Terrible customer service

Ordered 4 bottles with 4 microfibres towels. They delivered 3 bottles, 4 bottle spray applicators and 3 towels. One bottle cap was loose and slightly spilled out. Sent multiple emails and they don’t even bother to respond. Left post on FB and they delete the post. Bad experience!

Purchased in November 2020 at Shine armour.

TrevorPerth, WA

customer service

OK so i went through the purchase process to find out shipping ect but found the order went through! my account was charged $40 for one bottle! so i quickly got onto their facebook page and someone cancelled my order pretty quickly and painlessly. Im sure its a good product and i might give the australian site a go, but these guys for doing this helped heaps. I do have faith in the company.

Purchased for $40.00.

Marti
MartiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australians be aware of the exchange rate

The ads are enticing!! It looks promising!! But it’s no better than a bottle of “wet look” from super cheap auto for $25 AUS.. first this shine armor crap was advertised for $22.95 US , no where on the website does it say “US” dollars!!

Then it goes to paypal and the conversion hits!! I was ok with this thinking I was only going to pay $5 AUS more but then they hit you with “shipping insurance and shipping is US dollars!! So now my one bottle of average looking result purple water has cost me $52.22 AUS ( see screen shots )

Not worth the money Australians have to pay for....