Verifiedshine.com.au

DanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jacinta C.
Jacinta C.

Shine lawyers - Go elsewhere, trust me

I went with shine because I trusted them. They love you till your done. I got absolutely ripped off after a crappy result. Forget the 50/50 rule. They don’t honour that at all . And if the say they do , they are lying. There was so many made up costs, double charged me and started charging me before I even signed, A week before , all theses things are against the rules but they don’t care. My lawyer got 2 pay rises in 3 months , I didn’t know till I got the bill . I was charged over 150 times after the 2nd pay rise (. So at any extra $70 per hour My itemised bill is 5 pages long. ( ridiculous
Honestly go elsewhere , I’d hate to think you would be in the same boat .

Shine lawyers couldn’t care less

name withheld
name withheldSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Sheena W.
Sheena W.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Incompetent

If I could give them a zero I would. They collected their $ and ran. They were supposed to represent us in a class action for PFAS contamination against the Defence Department and settled on a measly amount then were incompetent to let people receive compensation who did NOT meet eligibility criteria.
We haven’t spoken to the legal team since last hearing despite numerous members contacting them 1000s of times.
You will be lucky to get a reply.
Kym D.
Kym D.Central Queensland, QLD

Very happy, great service

Shine Lawyer's and in particular Amelia Feanchie of the Brisbane office have been excellent helping with my claim with workcover, would not have any hesitation in recommending them to anyone,
Marcelo O.
Marcelo O.

Maybe too posh for my humble case

I tried to use their service for my car insurance but they wanted to charge me $2,500 straight away just to have a glance at my case to say if I have any rights or not. They're probably too busy to deal with a small car insurance case and, to me, that was a delicate way to say 'piss off'
ARL
ARLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Unprofessional and red flag!

Im always courteous. I asked a question during a conversation, and the phone dropped out. No call back. Im redirected when called back to a line saying four hr wait. Again Im told my message was passed on then nothing. Ive rarely seen such unprofessionalism. Obviously my issue wasn't looking like enough profit. If they dont deal with my type of issue this is no way to treat the public. Keep true to core values and respect first in who you choose.
Bradley  Neal
Bradley NealCentral Queensland, QLD

Great could not fault in any way so professional in the way they conducted themselves. Highly recommend
William
WilliamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Got the job done

The firm was able to achieve an açceptable outcome without going to court, and for that I am grateful.
thatsbabyx
thatsbabyx37 posts

Represent yourself

They let the opposition call me immigrant, (ie boat people) during negotiation. So bold for a supposedly mature older man just shows you the I.Q of them all. All lawyers work together, when the chips are low you gotta pull the race card. Lol get a life, get a better suit.
DDV
DDVBrisbane26 posts

Linda Challen
Linda ChallenDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

Toowoomba Shine Lawyers Outstanding

The team at shine lawyers Toowoomba are outstanding, not just down right nice people but professional, patient, understanding they help me every step of the way of my claim, and I got the outcome that I was happy with so thank you so much
Brook
BrookSouthwest, VIC3 posts

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Newcastle guy
Newcastle guyHunter Region, NSW

rose
rose

I would like to make contact with Daniel Opare, regarding Dr.Lanzer case.
I was a patient in Dec 2019 at the Malvern Clinic.
Rosanna De Petro
0407 536 143
Rosanna.depetro@gmail.com

Shine Lawyers   DM

Thank you for your enquiry Rosanna – someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly – Shine Lawyers.

Melinda M.
Melinda M.

Why the Shane Lawyers not saying the truth what I’m thinking Shane lawyers they are corrupt

Shine Lawyers   DM

Thank you Melinda for your question! Please email enquiries@shine.com.au with some more details of your claim as we’d like to look into this for you. - Shine Lawyers

Hanne
Hanne
Ara A.
Ara A.
norm s.
norm s.

I'm not happy with my case officer he seems to be dragging his feet. I know people who have taken half the amount of time and have received payment. What can I do because I'm not happy with this slow progress. This is ridiculous that well after 14 months he can't even find my name in the system . My mental health is getting worse and I'm not sure I'm going to last much longer I feel like killing myself everyday , is that what you want.