2.2

1.6
1.7
1.8
1.8
Brand Manager for Shining Quick Cutz? Claim your listing.

C J Jones
C J JonesPerth, WA

Brutal unflattering crooked but super fast hair cut by untrained visa holder

Experienced an overzealous brutally crooked hair cut from an uncaring lady who clearly didn't want to be there! It was over in record time (a few minutes) in front of a screen showing a strange kung fu panda cartoon. Guessing she was on a work visa and didn't have any training in cutting. Thankfully, I still have some hair left! Definitely would not recommend this place!!!
Benjamin K.
Benjamin K.2 posts

No regard to Pensioners

There was a time when the shop charged Pensioners $10 but now the price has increased to $18. What a joke & injustice to older Australians.
Why would you do that? The Pensioners hardly have any hair on their head and it only takes less than 5 minutes to finish the cut. You should seriously review your pricing and fix it to a reasonable amount of $12 for all Pensioners.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.Perth, WA

What the hell have they done!!!!

Went in for a cut as my hair was to long, only to come out looking like a bowl cut and not even cut straight.
Will never go back there again
Larry Shryock
Larry ShryockPerth, WA5 posts

Fantastic

Best haircut value for money. Quick and easy. Just what I needed.
Eric
EricWestern Australia

Very rude and disrespectful to customers and elderly

Was so rude to an elderly Indian lady with son. I told him off yet he continued to be very rude to the lady. The barber is the one in dark glasses & curly hair, usually nearer to entrance. Avoid this place.
Unsatisfied customer
Unsatisfied customerPerth, WA

Rude and impatient behaviour of staff

Went to Southlands outlet. The young man was rude and did a rush job. He couldn't wait for me to take my stuffs and leave, albeit there weren't anyone waiting. Very unsatisfied service . The worst in my last 12 years.
lone
lonePerth, WA4 posts

Certainly quick

It only took about 4 minutes to give me the worst haircut ever. There is a distinct diagonal line across the back of my neck, shaven so it's going to take ages to grow out! What was she thinking?
Mai
MaiPerth, WA5 posts

Bad service, sad, unfriendly manner

They seems they did not want to be there for work. Very impatient attitude, it seems you owe them favour. They are not willing to listen, just took less than 10 minute to trim my hair. Terrible
Dave
DaveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Try to get more $$ out of my pocket

I put $10 as advertised in the machine and receive a ticket for the hair cut service. As I sat down she told me how would I liked the cut and I said 0.5 on the clipper and she replied that size under 1 is $20. I challenged by mentioning that I came here before for an hair cut and was charged $10 for the 0.5 clipper cut, she then said ok. In conclusion, she tried to rob me for an extra $10.
G. Toenies
G. Toenies

i'm happy

i've been going to the Mirrabooka salon for over a year now.. never did i have a bad cut....Keep it up, girls and boys.. My last cut was last Wednesday and i was very happy with it..
Micah
Micah

Shining quick cuts Maddington

Shining quick cuts is the best hairdresser place. Only have I had the best haircut ever. And It's only 12$for everyone. I can't believe that's It's 12 dollars for everyone.
Pam
Pam

Great result

I could not of been happier with the way the young man cut and styled my hair. It had only been two weeks since my last hair cut that i was not completely happy with. I told the hairdresser how i would like my hair cut and that is exactly what i ended up with. I had to wait for two people before me and they seemed happy when they left. Maybe depends on who is working when you go. I thought this bloke was very skilled.
Kate
KatePerth, WA

Disaster!!

Took my 5 yr old in for a cut today. Well, they certainly were ‘Quick’ but what an absolute disaster!! I was mortified at the cut, so uneven, patchy, just horrible! I asked the woman to even it up as there were chunks here and there but gave up requesting it be done correctly and left! Ended up going to another hairdresser at the centre to correct it!

These people at Quick cuts are not ‘Australian qualified’ hairdressers, clearly they got their ‘qualifications’ from a bloody weetbix box cause they have no idea how to cut hair and should NOT be touching the publics heads!!!

Disgraceful!

Sweety
SweetyPerth, WA8 posts

Rude grumpy lady barber

I took my son for hair cut today ,grumpy unhappy Lady
barber ,just did the worst hair cut,my son ,screamed few time,he complaint the lady was harsh during cutting equipment,when we ask some clean cut ,she showed hurry and made face and started cleanup.never going there again.
M.Usman
M.UsmanPerth, WA

Worst barber shop ever

I told the barber to cut a little bit of my hair and that Chinese man little eyes just shaved whole of my head. I don't recommend going to this shop. Worst customer service and they don't even know proper English and can't even understand properly.