71% · 175 · 21%

Christine
ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Narelle
NarelleRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Shower and sinks look fresh

Shankar did an excellent job on my double sized shower floor. He went out of his way to explain everything carefully, was very polite and took great care with his work. As well as giving the shower a face lift he redid the silicone around bathroom basins and the laundry and kitchen sinks. I highly recommend him. The finished product exceeded my expectations.
Loma Shields
Loma Shields2 posts

Repealing shower

We have had a problem with our shower for some time and thankfully we discovered Shower Sealed to fix our problem instead of the expense of replacing the whole bathroom. The job done by Shanka was fantastic and we are so happy with the result.
Thank you so much for your prompt response to our enquiry .
Laumanu walter
Laumanu walterSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

This company doing their job very very good

After doing their job . they fixed the problem and also look bright.They came and did their job by the time I was available. The people who did the job very friendly
Anon
Anon

Don't Bother

We had a problem with our new bathroom renovation so asked Shower sealed to come see if they could help, a fellow came out had a look and said yes no problem we can put our Ultra bond product on and give us a five year guarantee ... Great we thought and paid The $495 the product was put on we waited the required time but the shower was still leaking in one corner ...They sent someone to come and look when we questioned the problem only to be then told the shower had obviously not been built properly and made lots of excuses as to why it was not their fault ...and they would not guarantee the leak
Why were we not told the shower had problems when they first came for the inspection... Not after they they took our Money ??
Anonymous
Anonymous

You get what you pay for

They did the job (waterproofing of my shower over bath) for a reasonable cost. If I’d known how many tiles would be chipped (8 quite noticeably) I probably would have paid more to go elsewhere, though it was mentioned that it might happen. Also disappointed that some of the grout replaced is already discoloured. The Shower Dr did the regrouting of my other bathroom with zero tiles chipped.
Bibi
BibiSydney, NSW3 posts

Professional job

Very helpful and honest . We had an issue with our badly existing designed shower with water leaking everywhere and slippery tiles . The team fixed the problem and cannot wait to one day have them design us a brand new bathroom !

Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Great to find a company that still values customer service

Fantastic job & service all round, shower looks like new and no more water leaking to the bedroom. Would highly recommend this company. Very professional and all works explained thoroughly in quotes.

Lucy
Lucy

Terrible service- pork quality of work

I do NOT recommend this company they sent an employee to complete the quote who appeared very experienced and knowledgeable however they then sent an unsupervised I can only guess apprentice who performed terrible messy and unprofessional work on our leaky shower. The shower was left a mess with poor sealant not even joined in the corners and different colour grouting to the rest of the bathroom making it look mismatched, I phoned to discuss the issues and sent through multiple pics, No apology given and had to wait 3 more days to get it fixed, eventually fixed to below average standard with big concerns about the actual work performed, I don't recommend this company.

JApoBrisbane7 posts

Very professional company

We had 2 leaking showers and decided to get them both fully redone with new hobs. The company kept us informed ever day about what time the tradies would be arriving next day and dealt with any questions promptly. The tradies were all polite and cleaned up after themselves. Our existing screens were able to be put back on and so were happy as the whole thing looks great.

Bobby Z
Bobby ZSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Recommended

They are very good at communicating in relation to any concerns you may have before or after the seal. If you have any concerns make sure you contact them. Glenn is very helpful and happy to help. Thank you.

Benzo
Benzo

Recommended by Real Estate

I had a leaking shower at our investment property fixed by this company, looks like new, no leaks to report. Great service all round. We would recommend them.

Service standards
Service standards2 posts

Workmanship was reasonable

After a few visits it was revealed that it was wrongly diagnosed.

However they were very nice about it and didn't charge me for it.

Michael
MichaelGold Coast

Excellent Job. Highly Recommend

We had a leak in our shower and Shower Sealed was able to identify where the leak was coming from & fix it. Their service and workmanship is excellent which took a huge stress away from us. I can highly recommend this company.

Cher
Cher

Great job

We are very happy with our shower, customer service was great and workmanship was is excellent. We needed the shower retiled and it was discussed at great length as to what we required. Would highly recommend this company.