Shower Sealed

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bibi

BibiAuckland

Professional job

Very helpful and honest . We had an issue with our badly existing designed shower with water leaking everywhere and slippery tiles . The team fixed the problem and cannot wait to one day have them design us a brand new bathroom !

Great to find a company that still values customer service

Fantastic job & service all round, shower looks like new and no more water leaking to the bedroom. Would highly recommend this company. Very professional and all works explained thoroughly in quotes.

Terrible service- pork quality of work

I do NOT recommend this company they sent an employee to complete the quote who appeared very experienced and knowledgeable however they then sent an unsupervised I can only guess apprentice who performed terrible messy and unprofessional work on our leaky shower. The shower was left a mess with poor sealant not even joined in the corners and different colour grouting to the rest of the bathroom making it look mismatched, I phoned to discuss the issues and sent through multiple pics, No apology given and had to wait 3 more days to get it fixed, eventually fixed to below average standard with big concerns about the actual work performed, I don't recommend this company.

Shower S.Shower Sealed

JApoBrisbane

Very professional company

We had 2 leaking showers and decided to get them both fully redone with new hobs. The company kept us informed ever day about what time the tradies would be arriving next day and dealt with any questions promptly. The tradies were all polite and cleaned up after themselves. Our existing screens were able to be put back on and so were happy as the whole thing looks great.

Bobby Z

Bobby ZAU

Recommended

They are very good at communicating in relation to any concerns you may have before or after the seal. If you have any concerns make sure you contact them. Glenn is very helpful and happy to help. Thank you.

Recommended by Real Estate.

I had a leaking shower at our investment property fixed by this company, looks like new, no leaks to report. Great service all round. We would recommend them.

Workmanship was reasonable

After a few visits it was revealed that it was wrongly diagnosed.
However they were very nice about it and didn't charge me for it.

Michael

MichaelGold Coast

Excellent Job. Highly Recommend.

We had a leak in our shower and Shower Sealed was able to identify where the leak was coming from & fix it. Their service and workmanship is excellent which took a huge stress away from us. I can highly recommend this company.

Great job

We are very happy with our shower, customer service was great and workmanship was is excellent. We needed the shower retiled and it was discussed at great length as to what we required. Would highly recommend this company.

Very happy

Thank you Michael. I am completely satisfied with the job now done. The leaking shower issue has been resolved and the new tile grout has made a huge improvement to the appearance of the bathroom.

Not good

Really $500 for silicon- really poor for Less than 2 hours work! Will not refer them! Not what I expected at all definitely did not look like a newly sealed shower.

Carole
Carole

Thank you Shower Sealed for contacting me offering me a satisfying outcome.

Robert

Robert

Diagnosis and Treatment

I know that most reviews relate to the work done, but in this case, I would like to express my appreciation for work not done! Michael examined our shower, and unlike some companies with expensive "solutions" diagnosed what the difficulties are related to, potential "treatments" (silicone at strategic places and fine grout from a tiling shop) and suggested that I might do the job myself, at no cost! Where else do you get that kind of service. If it does not work, I will be happy to trust him, on the basis that he did not seem to mind whether he got the work or not, and give professional advice. Thank you.

Nicole

NicoleBrisbane

Fixed our Leaking Shower

ShowerSealed saved us thousands by fixing our leaking shower without having to remove our tiles. We thought we where going to have to spend thousands, but they came in, fixed the leak and left before we knew it, all for under $800.

Kapitoshka

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great management but poor quality of tiling.

Echo

EchoGold Coast

Very professional and reputable company

We recently had a massive leak in our shower and we were recommended to call shower sealed. After organising a day and time that actually fits in with our busy lifestyle they arrived to quote as planned within the time frame we were told. The quotation we received was very informative. After giving the approval to go ahead with the work we received a call THAT DAY from Shower Sealed to organise to send a technician onsite to complete the required work.

The face to face and the phone calls that were made ( and there were numerous calls before and after they completed the work ) was professional.

The shower now looks AMAZING and we have not experienced the shower leaking since.

Don't care about customers

Both the quote and repair attendance was way past their time frame and no a single call or apology. I complained and was told that most firms don't turn up so at least they did. Late happens but common courtesy would help!

Rex.Reba.Patch

Rex.Reba.PatchBrisvegas QLD

Finally, tradies that do what they say they will, how they will, when they will & for how much they

Peter

PeterBrisbane

Professional service and approach. Listen to customer's needs

Sunni

Sunniasked

We have a leak in our bathroom and it appears that the leak is coming from where the wall tiles and floor tiles have moved and created this gap where all the water runs to the side of the wall and into our linen cupboard. Have received quotes from 2 companies the quote is out by $1000, not sure whether sure which way to go, any suggestions?
Sunni

Hi Sunni
Not sure if I can help you with this. We had shower sealed fix 2 leaking showers and we had a full job done and now the surrounding areas are drying out. The company was professional, found some problems left by the previous company and kept us informed at every stage. They may be more expensive but you get what you pay for I find. I wish you success with whoever you choose.

Get an answer from our members and Shower Sealed representatives