4.1

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Repealing shower

We have had a problem with our shower for some time and thankfully we discovered Shower Sealed to fix our problem instead of the expense of replacing the whole bathroom. The job done by Shanka was fantastic and we are so happy with the result.
Thank you so much for your prompt response to our enquiry .

Laumanu walter

Laumanu walterSydney, NSW

This company doing their job very very good.

After doing their job . they fixed the problem and also look bright.They came and did their job by the time I was available. The people who did the job very friendly

Don't Bother

We had a problem with our new bathroom renovation so asked Shower sealed to come see if they could help, a fellow came out had a look and said yes no problem we can put our Ultra bond product on and give us a five year guarantee ... Great we thought and paid The $495 the product was put on we waited the required time but the shower was still leaking in one corner ...They sent someone to come and look when we questioned the problem only to be then told the shower had obviously not been built properly and made lots of excuses as to why it was not their fault ...and they would not guarantee the leak
Why were we not told the shower had problems when they first came for the inspection... Not after they they took our Money ??

Find out how Shower Sealed compares to other Bathroom Renovators

You get what you pay for

They did the job (waterproofing of my shower over bath) for a reasonable cost. If I’d known how many tiles would be chipped (8 quite noticeably) I probably would have paid more to go elsewhere, though it was mentioned that it might happen. Also disappointed that some of the grout replaced is already discoloured. The Shower Dr did the regrouting of my other bathroom with zero tiles chipped.

Bibi

BibiSydney, NSW

Professional job

Very helpful and honest . We had an issue with our badly existing designed shower with water leaking everywhere and slippery tiles . The team fixed the problem and cannot wait to one day have them design us a brand new bathroom !

Great to find a company that still values customer service

Fantastic job & service all round, shower looks like new and no more water leaking to the bedroom. Would highly recommend this company. Very professional and all works explained thoroughly in quotes.

Terrible service- pork quality of work

I do NOT recommend this company they sent an employee to complete the quote who appeared very experienced and knowledgeable however they then sent an unsupervised I can only guess apprentice who performed terrible messy and unprofessional work on our leaky shower. The shower was left a mess with poor sealant not even joined in the corners and different colour grouting to the rest of the bathroom making it look mismatched, I phoned to discuss the issues and sent through multiple pics, No apology given and had to wait 3 more days to get it fixed, eventually fixed to below average standard with big concerns about the actual work performed, I don't recommend this company.

JApoBrisbane

Very professional company

We had 2 leaking showers and decided to get them both fully redone with new hobs. The company kept us informed ever day about what time the tradies would be arriving next day and dealt with any questions promptly. The tradies were all polite and cleaned up after themselves. Our existing screens were able to be put back on and so were happy as the whole thing looks great.

Bobby Z

Bobby ZAU

Recommended

They are very good at communicating in relation to any concerns you may have before or after the seal. If you have any concerns make sure you contact them. Glenn is very helpful and happy to help. Thank you.

Find out how Shower Sealed compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Recommended by Real Estate.

I had a leaking shower at our investment property fixed by this company, looks like new, no leaks to report. Great service all round. We would recommend them.

Service standards

Service standards

Workmanship was reasonable

After a few visits it was revealed that it was wrongly diagnosed.
However they were very nice about it and didn't charge me for it.

Michael

MichaelGold Coast

Excellent Job. Highly Recommend.

We had a leak in our shower and Shower Sealed was able to identify where the leak was coming from & fix it. Their service and workmanship is excellent which took a huge stress away from us. I can highly recommend this company.

Great job

We are very happy with our shower, customer service was great and workmanship was is excellent. We needed the shower retiled and it was discussed at great length as to what we required. Would highly recommend this company.

Very happy

Thank you Michael. I am completely satisfied with the job now done. The leaking shower issue has been resolved and the new tile grout has made a huge improvement to the appearance of the bathroom.

Not good

Really $500 for silicon- really poor for Less than 2 hours work! Will not refer them! Not what I expected at all definitely did not look like a newly sealed shower.

Carole
Carole

Thank you Shower Sealed for contacting me offering me a satisfying outcome.

Robert

RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Diagnosis and Treatment

I know that most reviews relate to the work done, but in this case, I would like to express my appreciation for work not done! Michael examined our shower, and unlike some companies with expensive "solutions" diagnosed what the difficulties are related to, potential "treatments" (silicone at strategic places and fine grout from a tiling shop) and suggested that I might do the job myself, at no cost! Where else do you get that kind of service. If it does not work, I will be happy to trust him, on the basis that he did not seem to mind whether he got the work or not, and give professional advice. Thank you.

Nicole

NicoleBrisbane

Fixed our Leaking Shower

ShowerSealed saved us thousands by fixing our leaking shower without having to remove our tiles. We thought we where going to have to spend thousands, but they came in, fixed the leak and left before we knew it, all for under $800.

Kapitoshka

KapitoshkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great management but poor quality of tiling.

Echo

EchoGold Coast

Very professional and reputable company

We recently had a massive leak in our shower and we were recommended to call shower sealed. After organising a day and time that actually fits in with our busy lifestyle they arrived to quote as planned within the time frame we were told. The quotation we received was very informative. After giving the approval to go ahead with the work we received a call THAT DAY from Shower Sealed to organise to send a technician onsite to complete the required work.

The face to face and the phone calls that were made ( and there were numerous calls before and after they completed the work ) was professional.

The shower now looks AMAZING and we have not experienced the shower leaking since.

Don't care about customers

Both the quote and repair attendance was way past their time frame and no a single call or apology. I complained and was told that most firms don't turn up so at least they did. Late happens but common courtesy would help!