Shower Sealed

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Professional job

Very helpful and honest . We had an issue with our badly existing designed shower with water leaking everywhere and slippery tiles . The team fixed the problem and cannot wait to one day have them design us a brand new bathroom !

Great to find a company that still values customer service

Fantastic job & service all round, shower looks like new and no more water leaking to the bedroom. Would highly recommend this company. Very professional and all works explained thoroughly in quotes.

Terrible service- pork quality of work

I do NOT recommend this company they sent an employee to complete the quote who appeared very experienced and knowledgeable however they then sent an unsupervised I can only guess apprentice who performed terrible messy and unprofessional work on our leaky shower. The shower was left a mess with poor sealant not even joined in the corners and different colour grouting to the rest of the bathroom making it look mismatched, I phoned to discuss the issues and sent through multiple pics, No apology given and had to wait 3 more days to get it fixed, eventually fixed to below average standard with big concerns about the actual work performed, I don't recommend this company.

Hello Lucy, We can’t find any recent jobs matching your name and there are also no emails/ pictures sent to us that would match what you have written. We have tried to contact you personally through "product review" however there has been no reply. If this is a genuine review then could you please provide us with a job number or address so as we can discuss what you have reported. Kind Regards Customer Service Team Shower Sealed

Very professional company

We had 2 leaking showers and decided to get them both fully redone with new hobs. The company kept us informed ever day about what time the tradies would be arriving next day and dealt with any questions promptly. The tradies were all polite and cleaned up after themselves. Our existing screens were able to be put back on and so were happy as the whole thing looks great.

Recommended

They are very good at communicating in relation to any concerns you may have before or after the seal. If you have any concerns make sure you contact them. Glenn is very helpful and happy to help. Thank you.

Recommended by Real Estate.

I had a leaking shower at our investment property fixed by this company, looks like new, no leaks to report. Great service all round. We would recommend them.

Workmanship was reasonable

After a few visits it was revealed that it was wrongly diagnosed.
However they were very nice about it and didn't charge me for it.

Excellent Job. Highly Recommend.

We had a leak in our shower and Shower Sealed was able to identify where the leak was coming from & fix it. Their service and workmanship is excellent which took a huge stress away from us. I can highly recommend this company.

Great job

We are very happy with our shower, customer service was great and workmanship was is excellent. We needed the shower retiled and it was discussed at great length as to what we required. Would highly recommend this company.

Very happy

Thank you Michael. I am completely satisfied with the job now done. The leaking shower issue has been resolved and the new tile grout has made a huge improvement to the appearance of the bathroom.

Not good

Really $500 for silicon- really poor for Less than 2 hours work! Will not refer them! Not what I expected at all definitely did not look like a newly sealed shower.

Thank you Shower Sealed for contacting me offering me a satisfying outcome.

Diagnosis and Treatment

I know that most reviews relate to the work done, but in this case, I would like to express my appreciation for work not done! Michael examined our shower, and unlike some companies with expensive "solutions" diagnosed what the difficulties are related to, potential "treatments" (silicone at strategic places and fine grout from a tiling shop) and suggested that I might do the job myself, at no cost! Where else do you get that kind of service. If it does not work, I will be happy to trust him, on the basis that he did not seem to mind whether he got the work or not, and give professional advice. Thank you.

Fixed our Leaking Shower

ShowerSealed saved us thousands by fixing our leaking shower without having to remove our tiles. We thought we where going to have to spend thousands, but they came in, fixed the leak and left before we knew it, all for under $800.

Great management but poor quality of tiling.

Inspection and quote estimation were great. Attention to details, taking time to explain the situation and making sure that all questions were answered.
First part of our shower repair was done by carpenter recommended by ShowerSealed and he/his boys were great. They were on time and did a good job.
Second part was done by tiler. Which is on our opinion is the weakest point of this great company. We had a number of hiccups with the tiler. I'd like to give a credit to company's management who were very responsive to all concerns we raised. Despite all efforts and re-tiling of the shower the tiling job is far from being perfect.
Third part was grouting. Grouting both times was done well.
Tips for future renovators:
1. If you're not happy with any stage of renovation communicate it to management straight away. Finished product takes longer to fix and will be costly both to renovators and the business.
2. Make sure that all doors are closed when grouting happening. It will generate a lot of dust that is hard to clean up.

Very professional and reputable company

We recently had a massive leak in our shower and we were recommended to call shower sealed. After organising a day and time that actually fits in with our busy lifestyle they arrived to quote as planned within the time frame we were told. The quotation we received was very informative. After giving the approval to go ahead with the work we received a call THAT DAY from Shower Sealed to organise to send a technician onsite to complete the required work.

The face to face and the phone calls that were made ( and there were numerous calls before and after they completed the work ) was professional.

The shower now looks AMAZING and we have not experienced the shower leaking since.

Don't care about customers

Both the quote and repair attendance was way past their time frame and no a single call or apology. I complained and was told that most firms don't turn up so at least they did. Late happens but common courtesy would help!

Finally, tradies that do what they say they will, how they will, when they will & for how much they

We saw the signed van in our street & stopped old mate for a chat as he was leaving. Not sure if he got the job he was originally quoting on, but he got our business!! We are super happy with their price, workmanship & ethics.

We are in Nth Brissie, and had their representative come & quote on the day & time slot they stated. (Yes no exaggeration, a company that respects YOUR time! - shocked us too!)
Work was broken down to itemised costings and we were presented with 3 x options to consider.
We had questions on all 3 options but after patient answers from them, decided to go with the option that involved a full remodel of our shower. (of cause this was the dearest option but you get that!!)

Our scope of work required our old tiles to be ripped up, water sealing membrane applied, retiling of 1wall & floor, grouting of new tiles + regrouting of existing tiles. We had a carpenter / builder attend first to rebuild the wall & remove the tiles. A water proofing bloke applied a water proof membrane (no idea his trade), a tiler then a grouting guy. Everyone attended when they were meant to, were respectful to us and our dogs and CLEANED UP THEIR MESS. We recieved follow up calls after each workman - checking that we were happy with the work.

We are very happy, and have already booked them to fix the other leaking bathroom.

Very highly recommended as a service. Seriously, I feel like their Aunty / Nanna as I cannot speak highly enough of this mob, but they were terrific. Pleasure to have in the house.
Thanks!

Professional service and approach. Listen to customer's needs

We had upstairs and downstairs ensuites that showed signs of leaking. Shower Sealed (Brisbane/Gold Coast - [url removed] ) were prompt in coming out to investigate the issue and provide a plan of action to address the leaks. They pressure tested all our taps, used a moisture meter to locate the problem areas, pointed out weaknesses in the integrity of the existing grout and sealant, and provided a detailed quotation. Given we did not wish in the short term to spend thousands on renovations in removing tiles etc, we decided to go with Shower Sealed's solution of removing the shower screens and comprehensively resealing & treating the shower hobs and re-grouting the suspect wall tiles. [name removed], one of their senior technicians, was excellent in providing quality workmanship and went to great lengths to ensure we were happy with the finish. His meticulous attention to sealing our difficult terracotta tiles in the downstairs shower, and carefully colour matching the sealant product to our upstairs shower tiles, was commendable. Shower Sealed were quick to address any concerns and /or questions I had ([name removed] was very patient with me and all my emails/calls :) . Overall - a very professional company with a genuine and wonderful focus on customer satisfaction.
Listened to the customer's needs. Ensured we were completely happy with the finish/workmanship