Shutters Australia

Shutters Australia

Brand Manager for Shutters Australia? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (12)

Sheree M.
Sheree M.Sydney, NSW

Very happy with the quality, service and price

From start to finish, the process was smooth, straightforward and efficient. Kim, our sales consultant was extremely knowledgeable, very friendly, generous with her advice and an absolute joy to deal with - this was quickly followed up with a fitter checking measurements (which were exactly as Kim had measured) before our order was processed. Fitting followed soon after with the minimum of disruption and again with a very efficient, no mess, professional and friendly installer. I would not hesitate to use this company again - in fact I am planning to complete the remaining windows in my house early in the new year!

Lyndal8585
Lyndal8585Sydney, NSW

Lengthy wait, wrong colour supplied and installed.

Bonnie Shepherd

ColbySydney, NSW

Dissatisfied

Stephen and Paula
Stephen and PaulaSydney, NSW

Could not be happier with our Outdoor Room.

We had a vision of turning our external awning into an outdoor room and Shutters Australia made this an effortless reality. Natalie was very punctual and efficient in measuring and quoting. Scott and the team built and installed perfect shutters that are exactly what we were wishing for. This is the second time that we have used this company and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. The service and quality were first class.

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

Everything I needed and more! Deb who I consulted with, was extremely helpful and lovely and the overall process was seamless. I ended up very happy and would highly recommend!

Cath
CathSydney, NSW

Wish I'd bought them sooner!

Great service from start to finish! My first contact was with Deborah who was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Her samples of blinds were great! Easy to select and I went with her suggestions which I'm so happy with. Andy the installer was also great. Very friendly and quick!! Couldn't recommend the company more!

Pauline
PaulineSydney, NSW

Best Decision Ever!

Shutters Australia impressed me right from the beginning. Getting a date for the measure and quote was immediate. The lady Kim that came out to measure and quote was very experienced, friendly, knowledgeable, had great advice for all my questions and unbelievably quick. The final result was just what I wanted. Im very happy.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Extremely Happy

Great prices, great service, great product! I am a frequent customer and would not hesitate to recommend Shutters Australia. We flip houses for a living and would not consider using anyone else for our window treatments. Our fabulous rep. is Kim.

Great service and great product!

We had blinds installed throughout the house that have been perfect. Our first contact, Kim, was brilliant. She was punctual, friendly and so helpful in suggesting suitable blinds. Extremely satisfied overall!

Beverleym
BeverleymSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Australian Shutters installed aluminium shutters on our seventh floor balcony early October 2019 and from our initial contact Natalie to customer service Dylan and installer Andy we could not have been more pleased with the service and installation. After installation of the shutters we discussed a top pelmet to reduce glare from the western sun with Andy our installer. Andy organised this with the office and he has just left after installation of the pelmet. Excellent service and smart operators gives this company the edge and the five stars it deserves.

LPC
LPCSydney, NSW

Best service and price on good quality shutters.

Ours was a small job, just 2 shutters, for which every company quoted a premium price and a 6 - 8 week delay due to Chinese New Year for installation. Fortunately we found EVERSHUTTERS and Flora came out and measured then installed just 2 weeks later. Their quote was half of any of the others for shutters made in Sydney that look great.
Give Flora a call, you won't be disappointed.

3rd Time Unlucky!

Had to visit 3 times to correct issues, installed wrong motors, measured incorrectly then installed blinds backwards. After the 3rd visit the installer said he does not know how to connect the electric blinds and we need to pay an electrician.

Mary
MarySydney

Saved my life !

It was well over 40 deg on the roof today when Shane & Scott fitted aluminium shutters over what had been an oven of a kitchen with an ill conceived overhead south facing skylight over the breadth of the house. The result was instant, the inside temperature dropped significantly.
Just have to praise the attitude & determination of these 2 guys today who went out of their way to finish what had become a difficult job under difficult circumstances. Thankyou both & Shutters Australia.