Plush, Medium, Firm

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Was skeptical until I slept on it!

I was skeptical about this bed because of the reviews, however after finding out that they offer a 90 sleep guarantee I thought I would cut my losses and try it. The guy at Forty Winks offered me a decent deal on it too which was great!! It is honestly THE BEST mattress that I have slept on ever. It is so comfy and cozy!

Amazing mattress

I have never spent money well until I bought this mattress!! It is perfect for me and my wife. She has an illness which means she gets chronic pain and this bed is perfect for her. If you need a bed go to this!

Purchased in August 2019 at Forty Winks for $3,500.00.

Liss

LissGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT PURCHASE Worst mattress EVER!!!!

Worst decision I have EVER made. I purchased the medium mattress and woke up everyday complaining of a sore back. I have never had any back issues previously. I rang the company and Complained and they said they could change it to the plush. I paid another $500 (through Forty Winks Thomastown who were terrible to deal with) thinking I was doing the correct thing. 6 months later I am worse off and have a severe issue with my back due to the poor quality of mattress. I have now purchased a new mattress and have felt a huge difference. I’ve learnt a lesson. Research and review everything you purchase And don’t believe sales people.

Purchased in April 2020 at Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown.

Find out how Silent Partner Bellagio compares to other Mattresses

Overpriced piece of sh*t!

Haven’t even had it for a year and and there is sagging! When you pay over 3k for a mattress, you expect it to last a lot longer than 10 months.

3 years on and this mattress is still great

We bought this mattress 3 years ago from
Forty winky and we still love it. Has no sagging and it’s still extremely comfortable. The only criticism is that the mattress is very high and on my frame with drawers underneath the bed looks too tall

Purchased in April 2017 at Forty Winks.

LolaGirl

LolaGirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sagging and body indentations after a few weeks.

Purchased the silent partner without reading reviews - huge regret! It's the most uncomfortable mattress and created two significant body indentations where we sleep within weeks. We aren't heavy people, both weigh less than 80kg. It feels like we are sleeping in trenches, it's event difficult to roll into the middle - feels like rolling up hill! It's been rotated regularly but the sagging has gotten worse. I've emailed the store to see if there is any compensation but we anticipate purchasing another mattress to replace it after less than 2 years with the Bellagio.

Purchased in June 2018.

Ad

Happy with mattress so far!

Purchased the Bellagio medium after trying it in store. It was the most comfortable mattress we tried in store and purchased it without reading reviews! Freaked out a little when I read the reviews but the mattress has been good so far. It is much more comfortable than our old mattress. Definitely don't notice husband turning over anymore and mattress is comfortable. It Is a lovely thick mattress that looks and feels good. Would perhaps like it to be slightly firmer hence 4 not 5 stars but overall we are happy and I would recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2020 at Forty Winks for $2,200.00.

Bad Purchase

Very uncomfortable, sink too far into the mattress, far too soft. Turning around in bed you need to almost sit up to turn. Haven't had a decent night sleep since purchase

Purchased in November 2019 at Forty Winks NSW.

aussiealoha

aussiealoha

Total waste of money. Avoid avoid avoid

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $4,800.00.

Lily

LilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best investment ever

Best sleep ever and waking up feeling refreshed with no pain or aches. Me and my partner have always struggled to get a good night sleep but this mattress was truly the best investment we ever did. We were skeptical reading the bad reviews but glad we got the mattress anyway. The quality is undeniable. It's thick, heavy, firm but perfectly plush at all the right places.

Purchased in October 2019 at Forty Winks QLD, Aspley for $2,000.00.

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best bed I have had for a very long time

Medium to Firm . Still in great shape after 18 months. Try one to see if it suits you. It's 5 stars from me. So much better than some well known brands.

Purchased in March 2018 at Forty Winks QLD, Aspley for $2,200.00.

Happy Sleeper

Happy SleeperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Firm and fantastic

After reading a few bad reviews about this mattress, I thought long and hard before buying it. In Forty Winks I had done the computerised bed chooser test, and the lovely sales lady had taken me to lie on all the mattresses that were listed for my firmness requirements. I chose the Bellagio, because it really did feel the best in the shop, even though I only lay on it for a few minutes. Back at home, with our new mattress, we could not be happier. It is firm but plush and really quite dreamy.
I do recommend this mattress, but do make sure that you chose the correct firmness for you needs.

Purchased in August 2019 at Forty Winks QLD, Bundall.

Hope S

Hope SSydney, NSW

Firm is fabulous

Heavy firm brilliant make, great price, nice and high, comfort level 100, couldn’t have picker any better, and the price is unbeatable. Forty winks Penrith know exactly what suits as soon as you walk in the door

Purchased in February 2019 at Forty Winks NSW, Penrith for $1,349.00.

Nic B

Nic BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The McDonalds of mattresses

Purchased in January 2019 at Forty Winks VIC, Fitzroy for $2,700.00.

unhappy12

unhappy12Sydney, NSW

Sleeping on the floor would be more comfortable

We had the med they said it would get softer so we waited then we paid extra to have to turned into a plush it is worse then it was before first night was in so much pain second night can barely walk
Have called and called they don’t seem to want to know about it ....still waiting for a call back

Purchased in April 2018 at Forty winks. .

Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!

Ciccarok

Ciccarok

Fantastic mattress

Date PurchasedOct 2018

I did not expect to be writing a review like this

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible mattress waste of money

Spent nearly 2.6k on this mattress in the hope of it could relieve my back pain as my old one is not supporting my back anymore.
Read these bad reviews when tried to make up my mind to buy it, but was convinced by the good review. Now truely regret my decision.
Every morning waking up with a sore back and it doesn't support you at all. What's funny is some spot supports my back but if I move to a different spot, I lost my back support.
There is sag even though I rotate it as per the instruction.
Waste of money, don't buy it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

AdamW

AdamWMelbourne

Threw it out after a year

The mattress lost its support after a few months and sagged badly in the centre. I tried to persevere but waking up with back spasms eventually forced me to throw it out which really upset me given how expensive it was.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Dames

DamesNsw

Swapped my med to a plush (part2)

I finally swapped my medium bellagio for a plus one after the 90 day satisfaction period only to be dissatisfied. I swapped to the plush from the medium because the medium was to hard but even the plush, although it is softer, im still waking up nearly everyday with a sore back. Also waking up during the night uncomfortable. I will say though forty winks were fantastic in organising the swap. I had read ppl had issues in trying to swap and also had to pay huge differences but they were really good, and we only had to pay $70 diff (no delivery as we picked it up). So great service but terrible bed.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Robert K.

Robert K.asked

Bellagio

Can the matress be placed on a slat base bed.

Jon S.
Jon S.

Veronicaasked

Medium King Single

Need a recommended tight fitting king single bottom sheet as all I have purchased slip off the edges. I have 2 king single mattresses on an adjustable base.

RiaL
RiaL

Hi Veronica, I also have a King Single adjustable bed, I buy my sheets from 'Adairs' in Toowoomba Qld, if you ring there Warehouse number 1300783005, you will not be dissapointed....Regards Ria

Thank you RiaI will do this. Cheers

Dianne P.
Dianne P.

I got deep base 50cm x 1500 thread count from My Deal and would stay on better I would say. Don’t get caught like me. They said sheet set. I am old and a sheet set was always top/bottom sheets and 2 cases. This came with fitted sheet and 2 cases. So I bought the same in complete set and now have 4 cases and 2 bottoms and one top. Lots of people don’t use top sheet but doona cover. Good luck.

mezza

mezzaasked

Bellagio Medium

We have the medium in a king it’s been 3 months and is still feeling a little firm, but does offer great back support! Side sleeper. We wanted to swap for the plush but were worried in time it would get too soft and feel too hot. Didn’t know what to do! I think the medium will feel better in a few more months, has anyone had one for that long? Plush may not be good in the long run although it felt nice in the shop. The Shop assistant did mention to have a loose sheet on the bed as that affects the firmness.

linda7
linda7

We exchanged for a different bed and had to pay to reupholster it. Couldn’t sleep in it, it was hot and uncomfortable from the feel of the foam. It had a very dense feel to it which didn’t feel light and airy to sleep in. It did have good back support though and didn’t sag but we only had for a short while.

Sue Martin
Sue Martin

It really is down to personal preference as to risks with any bed. I love the plush feel. It will flatten not doubt a bit over time but its incredibly comfy & good spinal support underneath. Esp good for arthritis - the softness. I dont sink into it though yet still experience a gorgeous cloud like feel. Only time can tell with any mattress style unfortunately. I do agree though with other reviews re heat retention is a bit of an issue. Will be ok in winter but summer was a tad warm but not overly problematic for me. Good luck!
Cheers Sue

See all Silent Partner Bellagio questions

Get an answer from our members and Silent Partner representatives

Compare all 18 Silent Partner Bellagio
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $2,099.00$3,199.00$1,899.00$2,499.00
Type Gel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeDoubleKingKing SingleQueen
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 18 Silent Partner Bellagio