Silent Partner Bellagio

Plush, Medium, Firm (See All)
Listing monitored by Silent Partner

BadExperience
BadExperience

Very uncomfortable - would not recommend

Mattress is lumpy and sinks instead of supporting the spine. The surface material sticks to the body, making it hot and very hard to move around - takes a lot of effort to change position. It’s just not a comfortable mattress so it’s a struggle to relax and fall asleep, let alone getting a restful nights sleep.
The mattress I ended up with feels very different to the one I tried in the store. The 90 day comfort guarantee apparently only guarantees paperwork and a review!
Buy a mattress from a manufacturer that guarantees a full refund - don’t fall for the retail sales pitch like I did! Trying a mattress in a showroom is not the same as sleeping on it overnight.

Purchased in January 2022 at Forty Winks VIC, Hawthorn.

Annie
AnnieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wouldn’t buy again

Purchased in July 2021 at Forty Winks.

Maryam S.
Maryam S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality and good sleep

After 8 months sleeping in this bed, It is the best and comfortable mattress I have had . I'm very happy of my choice .I saw many negative reviews that I don't know why the people have problem with mattress while they could change the mattress in 90 days .

Emma and Jake
Emma and Jake South East Queensland, QLD

Back pain got worse

Purchased in September 2021 at Forty Winks QLD.

Abby and Leonnie
Abby and LeonnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect mattress

Best investment we made. We bought it during the price of a single promotion just under 2 years ago and this mattress is still supportive, continues to give us a restful sleep, and you definitely do not feel any partner movement. No sagging or indentation. Made with high quality material. It's never too hot or too cold. Highly recommend, but of course, go in store and actually try it as different people have different preference. We both used to struggle falling asleep with lots of neck pain but once we moved to this mattress, we both have quality sleep.

Purchased in August 2019 at Forty Winks QLD, Aspley for $2,000.

Lisa C
Lisa CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great mattress!

Cannot feel any partner movement at all.
Zero sagging or indentation.
Has worn incredibly well!
Hip pain from conventional mattresses is gone.
It's the best mattress we've had in 30 years.
Highly recommend this mattress.

Purchased in December 2017 at Forty Winks VIC, Chirnside Park for $1,620.

Sleeping PositionSide

Was skeptical until I slept on it!

I was skeptical about this bed because of the reviews, however after finding out that they offer a 90 sleep guarantee I thought I would cut my losses and try it. The guy at Forty Winks offered me a decent deal on it too which was great!! It is honestly THE BEST mattress that I have slept on ever. It is so comfy and cozy!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022

Amazing mattress

I have never spent money well until I bought this mattress!! It is perfect for me and my wife. She has an illness which means she gets chronic pain and this bed is perfect for her. If you need a bed go to this!

Purchased in August 2019 at Forty Winks for $3,500.

Liss
LissGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT PURCHASE Worst mattress EVER!!!!

Worst decision I have EVER made. I purchased the medium mattress and woke up everyday complaining of a sore back. I have never had any back issues previously. I rang the company and Complained and they said they could change it to the plush. I paid another $500 (through Forty Winks Thomastown who were terrible to deal with) thinking I was doing the correct thing. 6 months later I am worse off and have a severe issue with my back due to the poor quality of mattress. I have now purchased a new mattress and have felt a huge difference. I’ve learnt a lesson. Research and review everything you purchase And don’t believe sales people.

Purchased in April 2020 at Forty Winks VIC, Thomastown.

Find out how Silent Partner Bellagio compares to other Mattresses

Overpriced piece of sh*t!

Haven’t even had it for a year and and there is sagging! When you pay over 3k for a mattress, you expect it to last a lot longer than 10 months.

3 years on and this mattress is still great

We bought this mattress 3 years ago from
Forty winky and we still love it. Has no sagging and it’s still extremely comfortable. The only criticism is that the mattress is very high and on my frame with drawers underneath the bed looks too tall

Purchased in April 2017 at Forty Winks.

LolaGirl
LolaGirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sagging and body indentations after a few weeks.

Purchased the silent partner without reading reviews - huge regret! It's the most uncomfortable mattress and created two significant body indentations where we sleep within weeks. We aren't heavy people, both weigh less than 80kg. It feels like we are sleeping in trenches, it's event difficult to roll into the middle - feels like rolling up hill! It's been rotated regularly but the sagging has gotten worse. I've emailed the store to see if there is any compensation but we anticipate purchasing another mattress to replace it after less than 2 years with the Bellagio.

Purchased in June 2018.

Find out how Silent Partner Bellagio compares to other Mattresses

Happy with mattress so far!

Purchased the Bellagio medium after trying it in store. It was the most comfortable mattress we tried in store and purchased it without reading reviews! Freaked out a little when I read the reviews but the mattress has been good so far. It is much more comfortable than our old mattress. Definitely don't notice husband turning over anymore and mattress is comfortable. It Is a lovely thick mattress that looks and feels good. Would perhaps like it to be slightly firmer hence 4 not 5 stars but overall we are happy and I would recommend this mattress.

Purchased in January 2020 at Forty Winks for $2,200.

Bad Purchase

Very uncomfortable, sink too far into the mattress, far too soft. Turning around in bed you need to almost sit up to turn. Haven't had a decent night sleep since purchase

Purchased in November 2019 at Forty Winks NSW.

aussiealoha
aussiealoha

Total waste of money. Avoid avoid avoid

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $4,800.