Silk Laser Clinic

Silk Laser Clinic

2.8

BEWARE Need to buy expensive after care products!

Unless I bought their cream they would not do a proper laser hair removal treatment. I had paid upfront and was not told this until the day of the treatment. There are no refunds.

L.LMT

L.LMTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Experience - First Timer!!!

I had a wonderful first time experience with the Silk clinic at Westfield Marion. From the ladies at reception through to therapist I was very comfortable and happy with the results.

Tracey

TraceySydney, NSW

100% Pain Free Laser Hair Removal!

Just experienced a 100% pain free laser treatment with Silk, Northbridge. I’ve had this treatment at two competitors and Silk are exceptionally. Arlene was amazing. Can’t recommend these guys enough!

Laser Clinics

Find out how Silk Laser Clinic compares to other Laser Clinics

Very disappointed

Very disappointed, I was late for my appointment only 5 minutes they refused to give me treatment. When I asked for refund, they refused that too. There staff member called Casey very rude and racist. I won’t recommend silk laser at Rosny park hobart to anyone.

Richa G.

Richa G.Perth, WA

Horrible and empathy less service

Absolutely disappointed by the treatment and audacity of nurses. Ruined my face which is now riddled with acne. Never going back, so heart broken. The sales was deceitful, complete information wasn't given. They will place blame on you or will just shrug off the responsibility.

Laura

LauraPerth, WA

Friendly staff

Just had laser hair removal at silk Midland and the staff were very knowledgeable, on time and friendly. The lady I was booked in with seemed to know exactly what she was doing which is rare lately with laser

Diana

DianaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not trust beauticians with medical grade devices.

Kristina B.

Kristina B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheaper than waxing and say goodbye to ingrown hairs

Rosie47

Rosie47AU

Dont be late!!!

Arrived 7 minutes late and my appointment had been given to someone else. Was late due to gridlock in the shopping centres car park otherwise would have been on time or early. Not at all impressed you have to pay in advance and then its hard to redeem the service. Then they keep me waiting on my next appointment talk about double standards.

Laser Clinics