2SILK Laser Clinics

3.7
3.8

Priya
PriyaPerth, WA6 posts

Disappointed with results should get some form of compensation

I sent this review 10 months ago regarding a member of silk laser going to far back into my hairline causing hair loss. Following this I met with the manager of silk Morley and she reassured me that my hairline would grow back within a year. It has not which makes me feel I have to either purchase products to increase hair growth or get a hairline tattoo. Would silk offer any compensation for this? I feel I deserve it as this should not have happened in the first place and I should not have had to wait for a year only to see no results.
hjlvb09
hjlvb09

What s stuff around

The new injectable nurse is terrible bring the old one back... this new one is very picky, very rude will stuff you around and was all because she was looking down here nose at me... 3 appointments I was stuffed around for I've been a customer for over 6 years I've been paying them building up for over 9 months to get my botox just to be turned down by the New nurse... now to top it off ots been 5 days and my refund has still not shown up in my account.
Jen and Rob
Jen and RobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA32 posts

Not convenient on tattoo removal locations

Only offer tattoo removal at one location in Adelaide (Hyde Park) obviously to save money on purchasing more machines, very inconvenient!!
SILK Laser Clinics   DM

Thank you for your review, we apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused for you. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Could you please email us at feedback@silklaser.com.au so we can locate your client file?

lorna b.
lorna b.

Superb

Rhianna is one of the best consultant very thorough I’d say 11/10 knows and loves her profession. Show reply
toni b.
toni b.Perth, WA

NomoreScams
NomoreScamsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Appalling service at SILK Laser Clinic Rundle Mall store

Online booking system is only apparently serviceable for laser or skin - but same system fully misleads customers by letting them book packages despite packages requiring a consultation to see if you’re a good candidate first. Other ethical companies book the consult FIRST then you pay for the packages if all goes well during the consult. Highly unethical & misleading practices and booking system aka money grab by rude staff. Refused refund. It’s not change of mind, it’s actually the store being unable to fulfill the booking requirements in a timely manner and one that fits my schedule. [Content Removed] at the Adelaide Rundle Mall store was beyond condescending and rude.
SILK Laser Clinics   DM

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to receive your feedback as we always strive to offer a gold-standard service. We are following up with the clinic on your behalf.

Ave Maria
Ave MariaAdelaide11 posts

AAA
AAASouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Very disappointed

I just want to make a complaint and say how disappointed I am with my lip injections at Silk Laser Clinics Strathpine. I was quoted around $400 and I was very happy with that so I got my lips done in early October. I had the follow up check two weeks later and mentioned how the results were barely noticeable. I was quoted another $1500 to increase the fillers and do another procedure in about 2 weeks. This is way more than I was expecting!!!! I was shocked and had no intention of spending so much! I feel I was quoted a low price to get me in and that Silk knew that the procedure I had first would not give decent results.
Gina
GinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My favourite place

Completely transformed my skin. I have acnefied congested skin and now I have my confidence back. Show reply
Daniel
DanielMid North Coast, NSW5 posts

Hair Removal

I went to the Port Macquarie Clinic for hair removal and was told that after 10 to 11 goes the hair would be gone. I completed all sessions and more and the hair is still as full as when I first started it. Super disappointed. Couldn't get my money back, but got offered more sessions at my expense.
perplexlyn
perplexlyn

I won’t be back for hair laser

Laser setting/type didn’t work. I still have all my hair. Pretty disappointing. I have had 10 sessions of laser before and would return to laser clinics or clear skin rather than silk. The product hard sell was also pretty aggressive and therapist annoyed when I said I couldn’t buy anything.

In terms of service - I had to build the rapport. My therapist didn’t say hello when I arrived and didn’t introduce herself I asked her name. I y generally prefer to know who is going to be pointing a laser at my crotch.

SILK Laser Clinics   DM

Thank you for your review. We are disappointed to hear about your experience and we welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further. Could you please email us at feedback@silklaser.com.au so we can locate your client file?

Anonymous
Anonymous

Appalling Disappointing and Demeaning

I have been a customer at the Norwood clinic for many years and recommended them previously to others. Last week during my usual visit the lady used a tissue over soaked in alcohol rubbed it hard on my skin, showed me the brown color in the tissue and said " you need to shower properly, open up the pores before your next visit". I study in the medical field and I know the difference between by skin cells and dirt!. I was disappointed at the lack of awareness and appalled by the racist undertone.
Carolina Vieira
Carolina Vieira2 posts

Gemma L.
Gemma L.2 posts

francesca.smith88
francesca.smith88North Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Micro needling

Tash was fantastic with my micro needling as it was my first time, she was very professional and let me know what I need to do moving forward to look after my skin and make it glow ♥️ Show reply