Silver Cross Pioneer

Silver Cross Pioneer

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nadia

NadiaBrisbane

DONT BUY

my wayferer faded in 12months, discoloured and went from black to red. the bar is faded and peeled. it looks disgusting. and I asked for replacement they send a seat but no bar and I was told to practically get lost.
they steal your money. disgusting brand and people

Purchased in February 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $1,350.00.

TessaJQueensland

Great pram

Purchased in February 2019.

ShontelleMaree

ShontelleMareeHobart, TAS

The ideal pram !!

I LOVE my pram !
It is perfect for what I need , I live on the country and it’s perfect for gravel road , but also so easy to steer through the crazy busy city .
I love that my daughter can lay down in it while she is sleeping and it has so much protection from the wind and rain .
She even loves to sit up in it and have a look around and she is able to do that .
I LOVE that it goes up in age and I never have to buy another pram again !
Amazing features and amazing quality xo

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,300.00.

Bianca R

Bianca RBrisbane

Designed with mums in mind

Fantastic pram that is ergonomically designed with mums best interests in mind. The pioneer prams performance exceeded my expectations on both the road, in shopping centre and on the grass. The prams suspension is great and isn't flimsy like other prams we have had in the past. Both children love being in this pram. They not only say they are comfortable but almost always fall asleep in it. It also has a large sturdy basket which I had found hard to come across. A great pram and highly recommend.

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,300.00.

Ease of Packing & Storage

New mums please don’t waste your money!!!

Purchased in November 2018 at Baby Bunting Online store for $1,500.00.

Pioneer 2

Easy to assemble
Excellent on all terrain
Fabric of high quality
Great suspension
Bassinet of high quality and great size
Light weight
Easy to fold away and reopen
Light weight
I purchased of Silver Cross website - on sale price for $799!! It is of high quality as high end designer prams, if not better! Highly recommend purchasing when on sale - I save $500!!!

Purchased in June 2019 for $799.00.

Greg D.

Greg D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

stroll away, storage usage

besides the initial boxing and piecing the product ended up being of a high quality. I took my daughter for a walk a few days ago down to bunnings and had to return a few items, the storage area held my power tools no problems which was a welcoming surprise.

Purchased in August 2018.

Silla R.

Silla R.Sydney, NSW

Terrible just terrible

Purchased in September 2018 for $1,499.00.

Vicky

VickySydney, NSW

Highly recommend

It took me ages to choose my pram, partly because of the cost involved and also because of how many prams there are to choose from. I am stoked with the Silver Cross Pioneer so far. It’s beautiful looking, easy to maneuver, light and so simple to fold down and up. Only 2 down-sides so far – it's hard to get to the basket underneath with the bassinet on (although not impossible by any means) and it's still quite big bulky when folded up. I haven’t used the other seat as yet. Highly recommend this pram.

Purchased in December 2018.

Aneeta R.

Aneeta R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best baby purchase ever

Purchased in June 2014 for $879.00.

reviewgirl

reviewgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pram ever!

Absolutely love this pram!!!!! So stylish and easy to use! I get sooo many compliments on this pram. Mine is the Eton grey colour. I cant explain enough how much I love this pram! I will be using this pram again when I have more babies in the future. My little girl is 3 months old atm and she loves being in the pram for walks etc. I especially love the sheepskin inside and how cosy it is for her in winter, highlight for me is the drink holder! The pram handle is long which is great for tall people like myself. Also love the fabric on the pram!!!

Purchased in February 2019 at Baby Bunting for $1,150.00.

Megan C

Megan C

Love my silver cross

I have had many prams but this is by far my most favourite. It’s easy to fold and push. The fabric is beautiful quality and looks so stylish. I get so many comments on my pram

Purchased in October 2018.

Rama

Rama

Light weight

I’m really satisfied with this pram, regarding to it’s quality, light weight and easy to push on different surfaces.
I bought it for my first baby before 3 years and now I am using it again to my second baby as efficient as new.

Purchased in December 2015 for $1,000.00.

CEM

CEM

Best Pram for the price

Love this pram! Great looking, keeps in great condition, and extremely comfortable for the baby. I think it’s well worth the money! I highly suggest silver cross as the brand of choice.

Purchased in September 2018.

Courtney

CourtneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Have used for 7 months - disappointing

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Bunting for $1,200.00.

Renee

ReneeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good but bulky

I have the pioneer Eton special edition. This pram is great in its durability, it looks fantastic and is comfortable. The only downfall i would say is that it is so big and bulky. It doesn't fold down compact like others and it's at times big too maneuver. You will need a big boot.

Tsh

TshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality

The stroller comes with bassinet which is very comfortable and great for new borns,it has extras like cup holder and rain cover included.It is very easy to maneuver and has a great built and quality. The only down side is that it takes a lot of room in the boot space and it's very big to fold.

ATW

ATWMelbourne

Terrible

I am surprised this pram has such good reviews. I hate it. The hood is way too short. You have to have something covering the pram at all times or your babies face will get sunburnt. You can hardly use the big basket - a selling feature - with the bassinet attachment. My little outgrew the bassinet in 4 months and not a big baby.
Steering is good. Doesn’t cope well with outdoor walks. It has almost flipped a few times.
Would never recommend and regret purchasing.

Fritz

FritzSUMA PARK

Very satisfied

Solid, the bracket is very stable, and the oversized wheels and four-wheel suspension are very quiet and stable. Hand height, sleeping basket angle, height can be adjusted by yourself, very user-friendly. The four wheels are anti-piercing tires, the front wheel universal wheel is flexible, and the rear wheel has a two-contact brake system that is light and convenient to protect the parents' upper. The sleeping baskets are large enough to be adjusted 360 degrees, all with soft mattresses and antibacterial bamboo charcoal to protect the baby's health. This car meets my yearning for a stroller.

Could do with lots of improvement

My baby is 3.5 months and so far I’m so over this pram! First of all the bassinet makes the basket completely useless you can’t utilise the basket when the bassinet seat is on had to buy a pram caddy because can’t access my nappy bag when bassinet is on, have tried to change over to seat as she is almost grown out of bassinet and I think the seatbelt is really average the reversible pram liner feels horrible had it ordered in and was told it was reversible faux fur and other side 100% cotton it’s 100% polyester

Chloe
Chloe

I wrote much more on this review but it has been deleted ??