Silver Cross Wave

Silver Cross Wave

Granite, Midnight, Sable, Claret

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

LCSydney

LCSydneySydney, NSW

Unfortunately not worth the money

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Kingdom Physical store for $1,950.00.

Suitable for RunningNo

EbsSydney, NSW

Perfect pram, no complaints

Bought this pram in 2017 when I have my first son and purchased it with the thought that if I have a second I can still use it. I had my second boy this March and this double pram is just perfect. It still manoeuvres well and isn’t too large when shopping or on the footpath like the side by side prams. Highly recommend!

Purchased in April 2017 at Baby Bunting.

Suitable for RunningYes
Nick

NickPerth, WA

Disappointed with a $2000 pram

Adjustable handle is locked and cannot be adjusted. The pram was fantastic for the first week then the adjustable handle just stopped adjusting. It is locked in place and we cannot put two seats on it as there is not enough room due to not being able to extend the handle out.

Purchased in November 2018 for $2,000.00.

AEH

Love my Wave Pram

June Wong

June WongAU

Love it!

The quality of this pram is excellent; it is sturdy and easy to maneuver. It was so easy to put together and I loved all the extras that came with it such as a rain cover, bug net protector and drink holder. It is extremely easy to fold, and while it is slightly heavier, this was expected due to being able to convert to a double pram. My baby loves sleeping in the bassinet which has been approved for overnight sleeping. The basket size is fantastic and I love the look of it. I was lucky enough to get it on special from Baby Bunting where the tandem seat came free with purchase!

Ali

AliMelbourne

Gorgeous

Especially liked folding it
We tried folding most of the prams on the market at a baby expo and was impressed with this one.
Also it's a beautiful Pram with sturdy parts and easy to put together

Haven't used it yet but expect it to be heavier than others - but still able for a 5 foot 2 young mother to lift (without seats attached) into boot of car.

Also got it on the silver cross Black Friday sale so better than expo prices.

Although at the expo, they sell their demo ones for less (if you can snap it up early at the start of the expo weekend). As a tip.

KikiSydney, NSW

Great pram

We bought the wave to be future proof and absolutely love it. It is a very sturdy pram very easy to move and fold. It has a huge basket which fits everything in it. It also looks great.
It is a bit heavy but we don’t mind it. We are very happy with it.

HungryHippo

HungryHippoSydney

Great stable pram

Michael

Michael

Pram as good as I expected

Wave

Sheridan

Sheridan

Silver cross wave tandem pram

Recently purchased this pram and absolutely love it! Its very easy to fold and it fits in the boot of my tiny car. Silver cross have nailed the design and features making it very practical for a mum with 2 under 2. Very happy with purchase.

Al G.

Al G.asked

Seeking feedback on Prams.

Choice magazine listed the Silver Cross wave pram as one of the 3 prams not to have, sighting issues with the straps as a hazard point, fall risks and head entrapment. We are still looking at this Pram, however would like to know has anyone else experienced difficulties with the straps and harness points ? And what are your thoughts on using Choice as a guide?

Pram that we selected is Silver Cross V3 2019 version.

Ebs

To be honest I love this pram. I have never had issues with fall risks and head entrapments, however the I do have difficulty with the straps and harness sometimes as it is hard to click in sometimes. However that wouldn’t stop me from buying it.

Nick

Nickasked

How do you unlock the handle. It is locked and I am unable to adjust the height of the handle.

Maddison B

Maddison Basked

Does the pioneer hood and apron set fit on the wave?

Kiki

Not sure about that sorry

Get an answer from our members and Silver Cross representatives