Silverwater Plumbing

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Fantastic, friendly service

Silver Water Plumbing replaced a pipe that was leaking under our house. The plumber came quickly, was friendly and polite and left no mess. He did a great job, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.

Sally Wheeler
Sally WheelerSydney, NSW

Astute and resourceful

We had a tricky set of problems that required solving in a particular order. Silverwater were astute enough to recognise this whereas other firms only wanted to cherrypick the most lucrative bits without solving our immediate problems and even ignored additional safety issues. Silverwater even managed to track down parts that two other firms were unaware of. Silverwater always appreciated our objectives and kept us 'in the loop' so that we understood why any delays were happening.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Thank you so much Sally for this great review! We are glad to hear that we could fix your plumbing needs and that you were happy with our service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call at anytime If you need anything further :)

Efficient, professional service

Silver Water Plumbing is professional and is transparent with the work that has been requested by the customer. All the staff members are friendly and consistently keep you in the loop regarding when a consultant will be sent, all the way to when the job is completed. Thank you so much for your work.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Thank you so much for this great review! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your Silver Water Plumbing experience. It means a lot to all of the team :)

Efficient, friendly service

Efficient, friendly service. Came out within 24 hours (I had a non-urgent issue). Gave clear explanations about the job and presented (reasonable) costs up front. Very happy with their work. Would use again.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review! We are glad to hear that you are happy with our plumbing service. If you need anything further please don't hesitate to give us a call anytime. :)

Yaksha G.
Yaksha G.Sydney, NSW

Fast & reliable.

I’m totally satisfied with silverwater plumbing work. Good job mate. Thank you so much. Its fast & reliable. A quick work performing with all hygiene. Good response. I appreciate your work.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. It means a lot to the Silverwater Plumbing Family. If you need any further plumbing works done in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call on 02 9199 2055. :)

Audrey
AudreySydney, NSW

Top Service!

Silver Water Plumbing answered my call on a public holiday and organised to fix a leak in the wall for me the next day when no one else would even answer my call or if they did, could only fit me in the next week. They are transparent with their pricing so no surprises there. They take their time to talk through the problem with you and provide excellent service in every way.

Great Service!

We have used Sliver Water Plumbing several times now. The service is excellent. Always on time, Communication is fantastic and nothing is too much trouble. We would not hesitate to recommend they for jobs big or small.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. It means a lot to the Silverwater Plumbing Family. If you need any further plumbing works done in the future please don't hesitate to give us a call. :)

Margie
MargieSydney, NSW

Best plumbing experience

Huss of silver water plumbing was punctual and text massaged when he had to arrive earlier than the expected time and professionally did the job and was open with the costs, very honest. Unlike other plumbing services I had before from online or from the mail box ad who would possibly over charge you or not doing the job properly.
Thank you Huss and silver water plumbing!! Happiest plumbing experience ever!!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Margie. Thank you for leaving this great review. We really appreciate it! Feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

EricaH
EricaHSydney, NSW

Nice service, great fix

Been having the bathroom sink drain blocking issue for quite some months, Hassan manages to fix this long issue for me easily. Professional, responsible and quite a nice person to talk to. Also the company's booking system is great.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. Feel free to give us a call for any further plumbing assistance on 02 9199 2055.

Epping Resident
Epping ResidentSydney, NSW

Nice job!!

I like how Hassan has handled this job - bbq natural gas conversion.

Hassan took very steady approach and made sure everything is done properly—after all natural gas connection is dangerous if rushed.

I also must commend Hassan’s timelines - exactly within the appointment. Don’t see that very often in plumbing :)

Much appreciated.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi there. Thank you for leaving us this great review, you're honesty is much appreciated. Feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

moe p.
moe p.Sydney, NSW

Amazing and honest service

Instead of charging me for a job and coming out advised me how to fix over the phone and saved me $250. Amazing honest service. Recommend this company to everyone

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey! Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We appreciate you! If you need any further plumbing assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Very happy with the service

My toilet was leaking as well as my kitchen tap and bathroom tap. I was fitted with new appliances and Solomon was very professional, friendly, on time, and did a great job.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Anna, We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a great review. Means a lot to the Silverwater Plumbing Family :)

DSChen
DSChenSydney, NSW

Best Plumber!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. We appreciate your time and look forward to assisting you in the future. Feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Sydney, NSW

Gas meter upgrade

Very professional, punctual, quick and tidy are the first few words that spring to mind. I would highly recommend. Thanks Solomon and Matt. I’m a happy customer! Job well done.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Daniel, Thank you so much for these kind words and for such an honest review. If you need any further plumbing assistance please don't hesitate to give us a call anytime.

Greg Smith
Greg SmithSydney, NSW

Brilliant!!!!

Solomon and Matt were both efficient, friendly, punctual, honest and offered brilliant workmanship in my two bathrooms. I have already started highly recommending Silver Water Plumbing to my friends. Sensational!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We really appreciate it! Feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055 for any further plumbing needs.

Read more reviews - page 2