Silverwater Plumbing

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Isabella

Isabella Sydney, NSW

Adam was very professional, friendly, punctual and knowledgeable. The job was done well and my mum in her 80s was very satisfied. Would recommend to anyone looking for a plumber.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Isabella! We are so glad to hear you and your mum had a great experience with us. Please feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055.

Excellent service

Very professional in their approach to our job. Answered all our questions regarding the current and potential future work. Nothing was a problem for them. We highly recommend the work that they have done

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Barry! Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to any plumbing works you need in future. :)

Carolyn

CarolynSydney, NSW

Job well done. Excellent service.

Plumbers Solomon & Mahani inspected the taps & explained the issue. Solomon explained clearly the costing. Excellent work & kept work area tidy. Callie the operator was considerate & patient. Highly recommend Silverwater Plumbing.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Had blocked shower drain

I found Silverwater Plumbering honest,reliable and did a great job .They turned up on time and diagnose the problem.They were best and tidy. I would recommend them for your plumbing jobs.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Sue, Silverwater plumbing appreciates your feedback. We are so pleased you had a good experience and can't wait to help you out with all your plumbing needs in future. Please give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055. :)

Amazing, new hot water service installed with safety features.

WOW,fantastic,professional, courtoueous service. Initially asked about a knocking pipe and a mini flood from the hot water service. The rep explained the old service was 6 years overdue and clearly explained the options,as I live in an apartment,I had worried about flooding,so the new service has an auto sensor to prevent this,if you're not home.Amazing,100% recommend these guys.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi John! Thank you so much for leaving this great review. We are so pleased to hear our services have fulfilled your needs and look forward to any future plumbing services you need. Please give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime :)

New hot water system

The plumbers (Soloman and coworker) were punctual, explained what had to be done and why and then carried out a thorough, clean job in the time specified. Would certainly recommend to others.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Oscar! Thank you for leaving such a great review! The Silverwater plumbing family really appreciates it and we look forward to helping you out with all your plumbing needs in future. Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Leanne

Leanne Sydney, NSW

Very thorough job needing some extra care. They were friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend David and his Offsider again. They would be welcome back at our property anytime. Leanne

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Leanne! Thank you so much for leaving this great review. We take pride in our customer service and look forward to providing you the best service we can in future. Feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Pete S.

Pete S.Sydney, NSW

New hot water system

Happy with the two plumbers who were professional and courteous. They were punctual and completed the job in the allotted time. I would recommend this company to friends and family.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Pete! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. We look forward to fixing all your plumbing needs in the future. Please feel free to give us a call anytime on 02 9199 2055.

Suhasa

SuhasaSydney, NSW

Great service and professionalism

We had a washing machine leak the other day from the mains supply. Called Silverwater Plumbing and they quickly arranged an inspection the next day. Hassan came on time, gave us a very good quote and detailed explanation and sorted the job out with no issues. Cannot be more thankful for such a smooth process. The fridge magnet drop in the mail was a blessing!

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Suhasa, Silverwater plumbing appreciates your great feedback and can't wait to help you in the future with all your plumbing needs. Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Plumbing services

Very good job I'm pleased. He knows what he is doing. Friendly, caring and knowlegable. I will call your company staff back when I need in the future. Congratulation you have a good staff working for you.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hey Patcharin, Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! We can't wait to hear from you in the future. Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9199 2055 anytime.

Dean

DeanSydney, NSW

The perfect plumber!

I had a great experience with this company from start to finish. Very professional and I wasn’t ripped off. I will definitely be using them again and highly recommended this company to friends, family and others.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Dean, Silverwater Plumbing Family is so pleased to hear this! We look forward to our future meetings with you and fulfilling all your plumbing needs. Thank you for this amazing review. :)

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Removing and re-fitting our school Tuck Shop to make it more sustainable and a upgrade.

I have been impressed with Silver water Plumbing as they have undertaken a series of projects for the school. The projects were not straight forward , including heritage considerations and suitable for a small school.

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Fiona, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you are happy with the works we completed at the school. Please feel free to give us a call if you need anything in the future. Kind Regards, Silverwater Plumbing

HEMA

HEMASydney, NSW

Very helpful!!

Adam and Budan arrived on time and installed the 3 toilet suites, checked if they were working properly. We installed 2 bidet sprays as well. After the installation I realised that I wanted the bidet spray on the right and not on the left. When I requested of they could change it to the right side, they were more than happy to change it.
Thanks guys :).

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

This is very good job from your staffs Solomon . I like them. I will all you for next job and I highly recommend this service to others who are facing problems with their Water Systems

Jack
Jack

Actually the Rates and Fees are expensive

Srn

SrnSydney, NSW

Good service

Friendly service and explained everything as they went. Professional and tidy. Pricing was more expensive than expected. Am waiting to do another flood test to see if the problem has been fully fixed

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

Hi Srn, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad to hear you were happy with the professionalism from Solomon. Please feel free to give a call for all your plumbing needs.
Kind Regards,
Kameron
Silverwater Plumbing

Good customer service

I quote a price to fix the reheem 360L gas hotwater system. The tank is only 8 years old and works fine, only the gas supply has problem. Silverwater plumber quote me around $1,000 which is almost a brand new machine price...not happy. After silverwater plumbing director Kameron contacted me and explained the breakdown of the price. The price quoted for replacing the thermocouple alone was $387 and an option for $628 to replace the gas piping and install a gas ball valve. Surely I believe there was some misundersatnding between me and the plumber onsite. At last, even the job has been done by other plumber at similar price. Director Kameron still thanks for my feedback and promises to offer more cheaper options in the future :).

Kameron K.SilverWater Plumbing

This is called going extra mile for customer

Very efficient communucation and first drain unblocking work done by Harvey.

Feedback was given when subsequent piping job was done. Impressed with Huss came back next day to ensure work delivery was of high standard and custoner satisfaction.

Thumbs up on the work ethic of the whole team.

Quite a costly plumbing job which have to do split payments. Overall good job done well.

Friendly & Efficient Service

Plumber arrived on time and fixed the problem efficiently. He was friendly and did a great job. Including cleaning up after. We will use Silverwater plumbing again. Highly recommend their services.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Perfect work done on time

Thanks for Mr Huss, Mr Moe and other guys from office. Really perfect work from a professional group. Gonna recommend to my friends definitely and also neighbors in our community. Thanks for the advices of maintenance, really helpful.

Unconditionally recommended!

Happy with Silver Water Plumbing.., friendly, courteous, and excellent communication. We had an old style clay sewer pipe lining installed due to persistent tree root issues. They issued a 25 year written warranty which tells me they are confident in their work. Maybe not the cheapest but I would rather pay a bit more and have the job done 100% spot on! Will use them again when needed.