Silverwater Plumbing

• Rates and Fees
Keith C.

Keith C.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Solomon arrived on time with his assistant. I thought they would come back later to fix a pipe leak, but said it could be done now. He carefully costed it & explained to me, though I didn't get a copy of it. They used their time efficiently, yet found time to take an interest in my family situation. I was very impressed with their manners & politeness & hope to meet them again someday. Also it satisfied my desire to support a local company.

Mohamad

MohamadSydney, NSW

Very professional and knowledgeable

Ontime, problem rectified without any issues
Friendly down to earth, would recommend to anyone looking for a honest plumber.
Kameron explained problem in detail and done what needed to be done to rectify.
Very satisfied with service

Fantastic plumbing company

The best experience we have ever had with a plumber.
The whole process from the initial enquiry to the job being completed was so professional & we would definitely use them again.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Excellent service

A prompt visit by Solomon, who quickly identified the gas issue, worked well to solve it and put follow up work in place. He was informative, polite and understood the issues involved. P

melancholy

melancholybradbury

Nice work

Solomon did the job. Very courteous, explained things well. Rang me before he came, was punctual and did a good job. Can recommend. He also recommended other work he felt could be done but didn’t push when I declined.

Excellent Service and Advice

I was immediately impressed by the politeness and professionalism from these two boys that came out to look at our gas water system issue. Brendan and Mahoni were very patient with detailing me on what the issue is and what needed to be done. They laid out all the options. No pushy sales tactic here. Also thank you Brendan for the quick pool tips. Keep up the great work! :D

Charles

CharlesSydney, NSW

Very fast & great service

The 2 plumbers turned up just hours after my call and completed their work within 1.5 hours. All new parts were installed and they cleaned up after themselves. They were friendly and very professional.

SilverWater Plumbing K.SilverWater Plumbing

Very quick and qualitative!

Silverwater sent specialist next day after contacted them. Brendan professionally fixed all the issues in our laundry in a blink of an eye! He was very good at communication and explained everything in details.

Great workmanship and advice

On time repair at a reasonable fee. All work explained and completed to the highest standard. Very professional plumber. Very happy with service provided and would use them again if need be.

Ulysses Schisas

Ulysses SchisasSydney Surrounds, NSW

Friendly, honest service

Silverwater plumbing made me understand more the issues and helped me make the right decisions regarding plumbing problems I had. They are providing me with a full report to be able to approach my strata scheme for resolution.

Review collected in partnership with SilverWater Plumbing

Mick

MickSydney, NSW

Great communication and work completed.

Solomon was very helpful, communicated well with me around availability due to work. Great business and plumber to have service your home. Well done to you Solomon on the work.

SilverWater Plumbing K.SilverWater Plumbing

Very helpful, fast and friendly

Everything has been fixed within an hour. The worker named Solomon was very friendly and provided helpful informations and suggestions. 10 out of 10 would forsure use this service again. If needed in the future

fig2010

fig2010AU

Great Service, Great Communication, Friendly & Matter of Fact

Kameron was great from the get go, listened to me. Identified the problem and fixed it without much fuss. Great dedication to his work, if ever in need of help you are on the top of my list & top of recommendation list also.

SilverWater Plumbing K.SilverWater Plumbing

Fast, friendly and cost effective - highly recommended

Silverwater Plumbing provided a great plumbing service. Everyone we dealt with was polite and they kept us fully informed about the options and costs, ensuring there were no nasty surprises when the job was completed

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

Highly recommended. They arrived on time and did a very efficient job. They gave a very competitive quote for the job and stuck to it. Very pleased with their work.

Aydan W.

Aydan W.Sydney, NSW

Stress Free Plumbing

Kameron and the team are fantastic! From response time, quality of work to cost, they get the job done with no fuss, on time and every time. Always punctual and presentable with the clients, they present through reports with easy invoicing at the end of every job

Steve C

Steve CKillara

Good water tank installation

I was looking for a company with knowledge of installing domestic water tanks and Silverwater states they do on their website. They were very good from first contact, easy to understand quote, very competitive, good advice, good explanations of design. Tanks were installed today and although the only wet day for some time, their team worked hard and got the job finished.

MFD

MFDSydney, NSW

Relined cracked sewage pipes

Blocked broken terracotta sewage pipe relined.
It was a very difficult job but was carried out
in a very professional way, nothing was a
trouble to the team.
Area left clean and tidy.

Rodney Whitford

Rodney WhitfordSydney, NSW

Water Heater fixed in a jiffy

Our Rheem Gas water heater finally failed after 14 years. Called Silverwater Plumbing early in morning and it was replaced with a brand new identical unit by not long after lunch. Guys were very professional and did a great job.

SilverWater Plumbing K.SilverWater Plumbing

These guys are awesome!!!

I needed 3 natural gas bayonets for my house. Solomon came to my house and spent quite a bit of time checking the house and gave me multiple options for the work. He is very polite and punctual. He is also very honest about everything and tells you all details of his work. Answers all questions with patience. Finally, he came another day and did a very clean and nice job. I highly recommend Silverwater Plumbing for your plumbing works.