Sim Corner

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Lucy
Lucy

I can’t find my
Order number have emailed sim corner can they usually sort it?

Careful consumer
Careful consumer

Yes they will sort it out.

Virginia Weiss
Virginia Weiss

My card is not working. I received a text but that’s all

Mason746

The order number is on the email sent when purchasing.

Margaret W
Margaret W

Can you renew the Sim Corner simcard after 30 days

nichalla

I don't believe you can renew the sim you will have to buy another sim card

Mason746

Depends which one. For the 3 UK sim: Yes. See my review.

Pamela Hedison

As I need 60 days data do I purchase 2 SIM cards and put 2 different activation dates?
Do the sims have to be activated before leaving Austrslia?

nichalla

Hi, I believe you will need to purchase 2 different sims and put in 2 different activation dates.

I would recommend at activating them in Australia before you leave as you risk not having any internet to do it whilst travelling also you will need to activate with at least a minimum of 24 hours notice of the date you require the sim to be used

Pamela Hedison

Will sim work on iphone6 in Europe?

Sonia D.
Sonia D.

Please help, leaving for Europe in 5 days and my sim has been lost in the mail and the post people say its been delivered what now? I have emailed sim corner but no response yet.

MickB
MickB

They responded quickly to my emails so not sure what’s happening. An option is to purchase an e-sim which is pretty quick while trying to communicate with them at the same time although this might cost you if Sim Corner doesn’t reimburse you for the SIM card

Jeeem
Jeeem

I think you may be able to message them. 5days to go they should want to help but don't count on it.

Patty B.

I put in my Amazon order number and the Serial number and I get the message: "Please enter a valid Serial number" What am I doing wrong?

Abby E.
Abby E.

This happened to me so I just email sim corner and they did it for me manually

Patty B.

Thank you. That is what I did also. The SIM Card worked great!!

Donna
Donna

How do I check my sim card balance?

Mason746

It depends on the carrier. For 3 UK, create an account on the 3 website.

Edwin
Edwin

I will visit Japan, Taiwan and Hong Kong in the coming months, do I need multiple cards or just one single card?

Joan
Joan

Hi. We are travelling to 6 Asian countries. Is there a sim that can do all of them, with calls and SMS, not just data? Cheers

Ian L.
Ian L.

Will SIM CORNER work across the Middle East?

Philip
Philip

Hi
We have activated the SIM card but can access internet etc but no phone calls from the phone or to our phone number when using the appropriate codes. The FDN in the settings states that phone calls are numbers are disabled. Is this the problem? If so, what is the PIN to enable access.
Barbara Saks

Rosemary
Rosemary

I have an activation date for two weeks away on Iphone. Can I sync apps and data from IPAD before then or can I only do that on the activation date?

AJS
AJS

I bought a 12gb Europe sim. But when I got my first message it said “thank you for buying a. 16gn data pack”. Now I don’t know if I have 12gb or 16gb?

Jurgen Zollenkopf

how do i check data usage?

Jurgen Zollenkopf

how do i check data usage?

Eberhard M.
Eberhard M.

How to get balance?

Lisa Bratley
Lisa Bratley

I am travelling to the UK in September, can i purchase now for use then? Looking at 100gb as will be travelling by car a lot and using Google Maps :-)

Loraine
Loraine

Yes, you can. I bought mine a few months before my departure.

Dave E.
Dave E.

Does the phone number you will be given appear on the package that is shipped? Reason I ask is because I will need to fill out a passenger locator form within the 48 hrs of arrival in England. I am sure that will be one of the questions.

Mason746

Bumping this as it’s still useful to know.
For a 3 UK SIM, put it into your phone, can be ahead of the nominated start date. 3 will allocate a number and it will appear in the phone settings.

MJC
MJC

I bought a 15 day 6GB SIM card from you hoping to go to Russia Febuary 15 but was unable to. Now I plan to go on June 11 so for the first time I opened the packet and the SIM card actuallys says Expiry date 01/2021 - does that mean I cant use it now And also since I had planned to go Feb 15 would it have meant I couldn't have used it then anyway?

Karen ann

I'm going overseas in 10 weeks. Is it too early to get a sim card or should I wait until closer to the date of travel?

Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Not really. I ordered mine 3 months before my travel.

Awesome. Thankyou for replying