Simpson SWF12843 (8kg)

Simpson SWF12843 (8kg)

MPN: SWF12843

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.3

SkyeM

SkyeMDarling Downs, QLD

Good machine

Have had this machine for about 5 years and it’s still running perfectly. Would love if you could add items after you turn it on but unfortunately you can’t. Would also love a shorter quick wash. The shortest wash you can get on cotton items is 55 minutes.

Purchased in October 2014 at Harvey Norman for A$500.00.

Leanne

LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality, great price.

Recently purchased my 2nd Simpson front loader. My 1st front loader lasted for around 10 years. We are extremely happy with the quality, functionality & cost of this appliance would highly recommend to anyone.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$599.00.

markSouth East Queensland, QLD

hommer simmpson

had the 8kg washer for month best thing i could ask for had an LG and that was crap handels all my washing two shirts two shorts and two towels and it very good thanks hommer simpson

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$599.00.

Dryer TypeFisher & Paykel 6.2kg DE62T27GW2
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Simpson SWF12843 (8kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Julie

JulieMelbourne

Perfect

It has been an amazing experience using my new washing machine and to actually have our clothes come out nice and fresh no matter what product we use for it. It is a nice and easy set and is easy to use. There is a big range of cycles to choose from and even the cleaning process is really nice and easy.Couldn't have been happier with it .

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Lillypops

LillypopsElizabeth Vale, South Australia

Exelent washing for a Simpson brand

We got this about two years ago as our 7 year old washer packed in sadly as it was great but the Simpson brand 8kg washer dose a great job on all our cloths and at the time we picked it up for a great price on sale. The only negative we found is it sometimes wobbals/moves about the floor

Date PurchasedNov 2016
FSRS

FSRSPerth

Great choice

Considering we'd looked at much pricier washing machines, I'm glad we landed on this one.

The 30 minute wash is perfect for most clothes, and in fact what we do most of our washing on.

The other programs are also handy and given the size we can fit a King size doona if needed.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Deanos daman

Deanos damanPerth

It try's tried to run away! Not a good buy

We bought this a year and a bit ago and for a while now it keeps trying to slide its way outside! It's moved at least 1 and a half meters from its sitting place. It dose do a great washing job but it's very un safe moving around. We're planning on drilling some kind of catch on the floor to stop the slide

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Colin52

Colin52Perth, WA

Simpson SWF12843 Fantastic Washing Machine

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Ryan M

Ryan MAU

Excellent machine!

Very user friendly, does the job it says it will, haven't had any issues with it since purchase. Was a great price at JB Hi-fi for the quality and size of the washing machine, loads of functions, not too noisey. Can't really thinking of anything bad about it. Very happy, would recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017

KarenS46

KarenS46NSW, 2640

Great Machine.

Purchased this washing machine last year. Great machine and washes really well. Unfortunately it broke down 13 months after purchase. Was on the spinning cycle and it made a terrible noise and black smoke was coming out of the machine.
Just got a replacement machine under warranty. Hopefully this one will last as they are a great washing machine. Plenty of cycles to choose from and it is quiet whilst in use.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
seyshell

seyshellMelbourne, Victoria

Disgusted!

Seal failed on the front door, apparently due to negligence. Cost of replacement is over 200. The machine is 6 months old. Okay, I get that seals arent a warranty item, but after 6 months of use, thats not fair wear and tear.

Never again, will i purchase another item that belongs to Electrolux especially after this email reply

"We are pleased the technician has replaced the seal.
We can appreciate your disappointment but appliance damaged due to accident is not covered under warranty. "

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Rab

RabAdelaide

Good, but need an iron at home

The machine is really good, water efficient but once you wash your cotton clothes that definitely will need an iron. Not so loud, if the door is shut in the laundry room you will barely hear the noise. One of the feature that I love is the prewash function, which allows soaking the clothes before washing, saving the hassle of trying to remember.

Date PurchasedJan 2012
Jay

JayDubbo

Simpson

I bought this machine 14 months ago and am so impressed with it. Its big enought for the king doona and has fast wash option for school uniforms. I have young kids and stains are everyday life well not anymore they arent. I love that i can spray and wash no checking required because it always comes out. Gentle wash works for my daughters dance clothes and its water and energy efficiency are great

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Mark S

Mark SBrisbane

Fast and reliable

My wife loves it. She does the washing in the mornings. It has a number of settings and cycles. Whether cold or hot. It performs a good fast wash and still does a great job on getting the clothes nice and clean. Has a good energy rating of 4 stars too.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Sonia

SoniaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good machine

Good machine never had any issues, colors remain fresh and works on many cycles
Economy cycle saves water and time
Fast wash is really good too
Overall good buy
No issues so far
It can be a little noisy though
But still not too bad
Price is reasonable as well

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Mandy

MandySydney

Makes washing a joy

Cleans my clothes perfectly and is gentle on my clothes. It’s not loud it’s nice and quiet. Looks fantastic in my laundry and it’s perfect size. Family of 6 and washes like a dream. The settings are very good and easy to use. Clothes come out smelling and feeling clean.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Missy R

Missy R

I call it Marge Simpson!

very happy with this machine, my first front loader. Don't like dropping clothes on the floor all the time but I'm sure a washing machine drawer will be a bit of help to raise the height. It does a beautiful wash, and I like that I can choose different times, with a quick wash taking only 20 minutes. Make sure you clean the filter regularly & this one will go for years. Very happy.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Jess k

Jess k

Have had previous model and have just upgraded to same brand

It is a great machine- has a quick cycle selection which is perfect for me as I am always wanting it to go through quickly with my work clothes! With longer cycles for clothes that need it on occasion but otherwise I like to stick to quick cycle and I can be out the door around an hour after putting my clothes in

Date PurchasedOct 2017
NBL

NBL

A manufacturing fault blamed on customer. I didn't build the washing machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2015