Singh Movers

Singh Movers

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Singh Movers

Sam
SamBruce 2617, ACT

Terrible service, broke several items of my furniture. Held my household stuff for ransom and threatened to drive off!

They were late broke several items. They brought a truck that was smaller than promised. Yelled at me when I asked them to be careful with my furniture.Once I paid they sent my an outstanding invoice even though the amount was paid in full.

Unscrupulous, deceitful liars

Karthik
KarthikVictoria

Highly recommended

We moved into a tight apartment and was impressed by Singhs . They arrived on time and didnt waste time . They took care throughout the move . Trustworthy and recommended . Move = singhs .

Mahalakshmi
MahalakshmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

hassle-free and excellent service at an affordable price.
movers came on time without any delay. They are excellent in space management and they were able to accommodate more things.
Finished as expected. It was 3-bed room.

Ashwin C.
Ashwin C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

Excellent service.best in the town... punctual, cleanliness, value for money....I would highly recommend their services.also they're good at additional services like assembling the furnitures etc.... I can't ask for anything else.

Phillip
PhillipMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service. Rude and unreliable!

Much faster than others

Moved a 3 bedroom house one suburb over in Melbourne. This is the second removalist company I have used in under 12 months and done a lot of moving by myself. These guys were very efficient and kept going without any stops, rests or smoking breaks like some of the other removalists I have used before. There was no damage to any of the items. I will definitely be using them again when we move in another 8-12 months.

Adriany S.
Adriany S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Holds your household stuff for ransom or dumps it side of the street. Fake, paid positives feedback on google dyor

2 bedroom unit to 2 bed unit in melbourne, short distance and asked for more money because we had a bbq and small stuff in garage and refused to give our stuff back to us unless we paid first or they'd dump it

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast & Efficient

We were moving from a 2bedroom apartment and the distance between the two places were about 45km.
The guys were pretty efficient with the move and completed with 4.5hrs. Really satisfied with the move. They made our move pretty easy and swift even during the Melbourne Lockdown

Monika Guha
Monika GuhaVictoria

Very good & fast service.

I had to move my 4 bedroom house.
The distance was about 14 kms between the old house & the new house.
They started on time & was done in less than 3 hours time.

• Job Satisfaction

Very professional and friendly movers!!

Very professional service and punctual at the same time. I was a bit cautious after having a bad experience with other moving companies last time. But, Singh movers have been very good.
I had to reschedule the move due to unforeseen circumstances. But, they accommodated my request without any issues. Special shout out to Preet and Gary who did our move who were very friendly and professional. Highly recommended if you need experienced and reliable service!

Diala A.
Diala A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, on time, and great service

Great service! We have used Singh movers when we moved twice and couldn't be happier! Will always recommend you guys. The movers are very polite and extra careful with the items.

Sws
SwsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They were ok, thanks anyway

Mine was a short distance move within the same suburb. I had two movers and approx 3-tonne truck.

One of the mover (driver) was hard working and efficient. The other mover (skinny guy) was careless and slow. In fact, I wasn’t sure if I was the one hired or he was because he kept on passing things on to me to move to my car?! The way he worked felt like his mum forced him to do the job - quite astounded by this level of service. At times, I found him wondering around the house while the other guy was moving things. Anyway, the move was completed and I give thanks to the hard work of the driver. I’m not sure I’d use your service again but I appreciate your help in my move.

Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Work hard

Was good services. We had townhouse all equipment was safely handle with care. Staff were polite and professional. Recommended for everyone. Take time half hour more but still was good service.

• Incentivised Review No
Somnath
SomnathMelbourne

Just the way I expected

Moved from 2 room apartments to a 3 room house.
Source to destination 50 KM.
Happy to help attitudy
Relax and enjoy your house relocation. Professionals at work. Thank you very much.