Singh Movers

See the Best Rubbish Removers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Singh Movers

4.5
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast & Efficient

We were moving from a 2bedroom apartment and the distance between the two places were about 45km.
The guys were pretty efficient with the move and completed with 4.5hrs. Really satisfied with the move. They made our move pretty easy and swift even during the Melbourne Lockdown

Monika Guha
Monika GuhaVictoria

Very good & fast service.

I had to move my 4 bedroom house.
The distance was about 14 kms between the old house & the new house.
They started on time & was done in less than 3 hours time.

Job Satisfaction

Very professional and friendly movers!!

Very professional service and punctual at the same time. I was a bit cautious after having a bad experience with other moving companies last time. But, Singh movers have been very good.
I had to reschedule the move due to unforeseen circumstances. But, they accommodated my request without any issues. Special shout out to Preet and Gary who did our move who were very friendly and professional. Highly recommended if you need experienced and reliable service!

Diala A.
Diala A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Efficient, on time, and great service

Great service! We have used Singh movers when we moved twice and couldn't be happier! Will always recommend you guys. The movers are very polite and extra careful with the items.

Sws
SwsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They were ok, thanks anyway

Mine was a short distance move within the same suburb. I had two movers and approx 3-tonne truck.

One of the mover (driver) was hard working and efficient. The other mover (skinny guy) was careless and slow. In fact, I wasn’t sure if I was the one hired or he was because he kept on passing things on to me to move to my car?! The way he worked felt like his mum forced him to do the job - quite astounded by this level of service. At times, I found him wondering around the house while the other guy was moving things. Anyway, the move was completed and I give thanks to the hard work of the driver. I’m not sure I’d use your service again but I appreciate your help in my move.

Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Work hard

Was good services. We had townhouse all equipment was safely handle with care. Staff were polite and professional. Recommended for everyone. Take time half hour more but still was good service.

Somnath
SomnathMelbourne

Just the way I expected

Moved from 2 room apartments to a 3 room house.
Source to destination 50 KM.
Happy to help attitudy
Relax and enjoy your house relocation. Professionals at work. Thank you very much.

Fantastic Service

The Singh boys made our move a happy and smooth running. We moved from a 3 bedroom home plus study in Chirnside Park to a 3 storey townhouse in Chirnside Park - a very short distance between both homes - on 1/42021. The service was excellent on every way and great value for money.
We would recommend Singh to all and would certainly use their service again.

Alex
AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service

This is the second time I use this company. The 2 guys were very kind and efficient. Awesome service, awesome price. In just 3 hours they completed everything. Can’t complain at all. Thank you again.

Vinod
VinodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moved from mount waverly to point cook

Was really good. Quick and apt to the time for movement.
Only thing was to inform if they should have informed if they are coming late.
Overall service was really good.

Harsha
HarshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Will definitely use again.

They were really professional and knew exactly what they were doing. Price was really competitive. They did not waste any time at all. Highly recommended. Will definitely use again. Thanks for the hassle free move.

TSoni
TSoniGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would definitely recommend. Quick Fast Efficient and very friendly

Had a really good experience. 3-5 booking time slot. Didnt know what time exactly they were arriving until i got a courtesy 30 min heads up notice from the movers which worked out fine. The rest of the move was on point, with both movers working fast and hard with barely much of a break in between. Keep up the good work!!

Got the job done

Organised a fridge and couch move last minute which I was very impressed with. All went well. Could be a little more efficient on the admin side but again it was quite last minute. I wouldn't have expectected the trip to take as long as it did, I was charged 3 hours for a fridge pickup in Northcote, then a couch in Werribee and delivery to Point Cook on a Sunday. They were also a little later than the arranged pick-up time but in the end all arrived ok and the staff were friendly.

Job Satisfaction

Never go with their services

Complete liars and rubbish customer service. Firstly no one responds much to calls. I booked in a removalists service today through them and called them 2 days back and they confirmed that job is booked at 12pm. Even called them this morning and they said their guys will arrive at 12pm. Finally those guys turned up 3 hours late. Whats worse when I call them they kept saying they're coming in 10-15 mins each time or don't lift call. The driver who then came in said that they had double booked them for another job at 12pm!!! Never ever will I recommend their service to anyone.

Deepak k.
Deepak k.

Again lies ! Job started at 3pm. Also by your own logic if it's a 2hr window and job can start between 12-2pm then is it ok for it to start 3pm ? Where's the professionalism ?

Hello Deepak
Everything was mentioned in writing in an email and which completely states that job can start anytime between 12-2pm with 30Mins Notice.
Thanks and Regards

Anu
AnuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Service

I just wanted to say thank you for a great Removals service.
Singh Movers were fantastic from start to finish, the care they took and professionalism was second to none. Very happy with the service.