3.0

Chris N.

Chris N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Frank and his Team worked non stop during our recent move.

Frank and his Team worked non stop during our recent move. They were professional, arrived on time were, friendly and very careful with everything. They even wrapped most furniture treating each piece as if it were their own. I hope to never have to move again but if I do I WILL call Six Brothers Removalist. Thanks for a awesome job guys!!

• +8
Nicholas

NicholasIllawarra, NSW

Good work, good price

Offered the lowest price and all went very well. Care and considerations by two efficient and hard working removalists. I will use these removalists again for phase two of the move to a new city within NSW. This is a genuine opinion and I would never post a bogus positive review.

majed k.

majed k.Central West, NSW

Six Brothers Removalists were fantastic.

Six Brothers Removalists were fantastic. They were so kind and very quick/hard working. We ended up adding an extra hour to our tab because they were so very helpful and save my husband and I a lot of work on our move. I hope to not move again for a very long time but if I do I will definitely be calling Six Brothers again. Would highly recommend!

Julie Adamson

Julie AdamsonSydney, NSW

Awesome experience right down to the first phone call to the highly efficient.

Awesome experience right down to the first phone call to the highly efficient.

Communication was awesome. Could not fault anything. Will definitely use this company again if I have the need and highly recommend SBR.
Thanks again everyone.

Regards,
Julie

• +3
Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Polite, punctual and professional

Six brothers helped me move a one bedroom apartment + outdoor furniture. I had collected a lot of furniture and other household items, they made my move smooth and stress free. They were polite, punctual and professional. I would recommend them for your move

Dennys T.

Dennys T.

Great service!

My move was for a small unit to a larger apartment, it was over a 20-30min distance and the removalists conducted it all with professionalism and simplicity. Definitely would use this service next time I move.

Indy

IndySydney

Quick and easy to work with!

The team at Six Brothers helped us move the contents of our 2bed/1bath unit to a suburb about 30km away. Overall the process took about 3 hours. We were very happy with the service and would definitely use them again!

Nabilah M.

Nabilah M.

Great removalist and very affordable!

I had to two gentlemen come and help me move my apartment.
They were sure to be careful with all my furniture to ensure no damages.
They were friendly quick and productive and so affordable!
I would certainly recommend to any of my friends for their next move! Thanks again team look forward to using you guys again in the future!

Emily R.

Emily R.Canberra 2600, ACT

Best removalists Sydney!

Best removalists Sydney! They arrived on time, they worked quickly and efficiently. Their communication with me was amazing and their communication with one another was incredible! Super professional. I wouldn't hesitate to book Six Brothers for my next move!

• +1

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Briilliant

Perfect from beginning to end..Guys were fast efficient..took great care with our furniture. They put it in place at the new house.Made moving less stressful .Great price..affordable..2nd time I have moved with them..recommend highly..

Six BrothersSix Brothers Removalists

Highly recommend Six Brothers Removalist when moving interstate.

Highly recommend Six Brothers Removalist when moving interstate. I have used SBR several times now and have had no troubles. Quick, easy and efficient. Thank you for making my moves as stress free as possible.

Six BrothersSix Brothers Removalists

I would highly recommend this company - so easy to deal with and so professional. Kara was really helpful with the booking and Steven and John were simply wonderful with the move from Dee Why to the North Sydney - very quick and efficient and so careful with our household goods. Great service and great price.

Nicolas

NicolasSydney, NSW

Thank you very much SBR.

Thank you Very much for Great service. Booking was simply quick and easy. Pricing was not bad at all for the amount of work. Will highly recommend Six Bothers Removalist.

Andrew I.

Andrew I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional and easy to deal with.

Very professional and easy to deal with. Our belongings got moved with care , staff arrived at the time advised and were friendly and communicated well with myself and family.
Would highly recommend Six Brothers.

Six BrothersSix Brothers Removalists

Third time, loyal customer now.

This is the third time I have used Six Brothers and they have always been professional and helpful. Moved 1 bedroom apartment with a 2 hour drive between pick up and delivery. It took alot less time than I had expected. Extremely happy with service.

andrew s.

andrew s.Sydney, NSW

Professional and efficient removals

We had two houses with two bedrooms each to move into a new home. The move was short distance while staying in the inner west. They helped us move everything in a short period of time (less time than we expected).

Stefanie C.

Stefanie C.Sydney, NSW

Very efficient and helpful

Frankie and Sam were fantastic during the process. They moved my apartment quickly and were extremely helpful with additional things, such as disconnecting my internet and removing table legs, which wasn’t in their spec. Communication from head office originally wasn’t great, however, Frankie and Sam ensured the process was executed really well which definitely helped to make things better!

Zane

ZaneSydney, NSW

2nd time using 6BR

I was happy to use 6BR as their services the second time around were just as helpful as the first. Very fast and efficient service, cannot fault the drivers at all.

Aimee T

Aimee TGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bashar and Martin were so professional and experienced.

Bashar and Martin were so professional and experienced. They work as a great team to ensure your precious items are manoeuvred through even the most difficult spaces. Everything arrived safely and was then set up for me. A friendly team that helped me through the moving process.  I have already recommended Six Brothers to friends.

• +1
Kaylee Williams

Kaylee WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

A really professional experience right from the first point of contact at their office, with a lovely admin person Kara, who left me feeling confident that their staff were very professional and will do a great job, which indeed they did. The three guys who did the move were extremely nice, personable and very good at making it all happen fast and efficiently. Even the gale force winds didn't stop them from staying positive and getting everything loaded into the truck with speed. Highly recommended and would definitely use this company Six Brothers again 10/10.