4Skippy Lusso 2

4.1

Stacy B.
Stacy B.

Best purchase!

The Lusso pram is simply a lifesaver with such amazing features. When i first bought the pram it was so easy to set up. Then using it was so comfortable for bub and I. It was after that I discovered some amazing features like the one hand function to remove attachments! It has simply improved my life as a single mum, and saved me so much time. So practical!
Emily
Emily
  Lusso 2

Super Quality product with great duo features

Only reason we bought this pram is shopping basket access in duo mode. Details are same as they advertised. You can have 2 seats either forward facing or backwards without blocking shopping basket access. We were using Redsbaby Jive for our bubs. But storage completely blocked when in double mode. Think we made the right choice purchasing Lusso 2 and the quality is amazing with cotton seat liners. Also love the canopy adjust option. My elder son is above average height but enough canopy clearance. Best decision made. Show details ·  1
Theo
TheoSydney, NSW

Superb Quality

Surprised with the quality. We tried this as a test drive at home. Wow! Way better than top brands you see on baby stores. Would try their travel pram as well Show details
Sammi
Sammi2 posts

Second seat

Bought a second seat for my lusso 1. Very happy with the improvements to the seat. The costumer service from skippy was prompt and very helpful. Show details ·  1
Gena
Gena

Great quality

Great quility pram. My son loves the ride on board. Highly Recommended. Show details ·  1
Jane Williams
Jane WilliamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Lusso 2

Best decision we've made on prams

Product and delivery much better than I heard from around. We were double guessing the purchase due to the reviews about delivery delays. But the order arrived within 2 days of purchase. Truly amazed with the quality of the pram, specially the bassinet. Tilara from customer service was wonderful. Show details ·  1
Tyana
TyanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great features which I never expected - WOW

We had Pletora pram for our first bub and was looking for Lusso for 2nd. But all of a sudden baccani is gone. Then I was directed to Skippy Lusso. Except for the name ( Skippy which I don’t like) everything else is perfect. I think they have upgraded so much compared to Pletora which was purchased in 2021. Great product with Skippy and delivered in 3 days. Show details ·  1
Christina
Christina

Great double pram

Bought the stroller because it allowed all different types of configuration with the seat and bassinet, was super easy to figure out the adapters, and allowed for a scooter attachment. I'm really enjoying using it at the moment, but there are a couple things I wish could be improved:

Free standing without locking the front breaks in forward-backward mode.
Ability to fold the pram with the bassinet still attached (can do this with the regular seat)

Unfortunate so many people dislike this pram because of the delayed manufacturing/delivery, but if I hadn't bought this months before I was due, I too would've been very upset.

Otherwise, great double pram! Show details ·  1

Casfas13
Casfas132 posts

Great double pram!

This is the only double pram on the market that allowed for bassinet at the top and toddler seat facing out. Large basket and easy to collapse. Is a littler heavier then expected and harder to manouver over bumps/gutters. Show details ·  1
Mae
MaeIllawarra, NSW

Great pram!

Great pram that I got on sale during Black Friday and well worth the price. It’s the only pram I could find that offered a double attachment where the second seat didn’t take up basket space so super happy with that. Instructions that came with the pram haven’t yet been updated from the Lusso 1 to the Lusso 2 so canopy instructions were wrong but it was pretty self explanatory. Show details ·  1
S lama
S lama
  Fair Incentive Lusso 2

Perfect pram for my twins

Easy to install. Very spacious and perfect for 2 babies Show details ·  1
Skippy Prams   DM
S Siritunga
S SiritungaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Lusso 2

Very sturdy but comfortable at the same time

Using for 5 months with the bassinet for our newborn.The pram is very sturdy, can feel that specially when walk on uneven foot path.Easy to handle. Baby looks real comfortable in there while going on our walks. Never had any issues so far. Show details ·  1
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Arafat
ArafatSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Lusso 2

Good product - exceptional options!

Although it was a long waiting time as pre-ordered item, we loved the pram. Toddler facing forward and newborn/bassinet towards parents is very rare to find which this pram comes with.
Moving is very smooth. It’s clear that they designed with lot of care and efforts. Show details ·  1
Arish Panthaky
Arish PanthakySydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Lusso 2

Great Pram with parent supportive and utility features

Besides the delay in receiving my order.

Overall I am very happy with the purchase of my Lusso 2 pram. Thank you Baccani Prams. Show details ·  1