2Sleep Firm Mattress

Adjustment Period
  • Days
  • Weeks
  • Months
  • I never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes · No
  • Hard
  • Very Hard
Buying Guide Banner
Sleep Firm Mattress Showcases

Official material from Sleep Firm.

Read now

Tina
Tina
  Verified King

Finally a good night's sleep!

I love this mattress. It is perfect for those who like a firm and supported sleep, as it is soft enough to be comfortable, but the firmness gives the right amount of support so I never sink in. Definitely worth trying. Show details ·  1
Dean
DeanSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Heavenly sleeps

Was very sceptical about these in a box mattress suppliers as we had a terrible experience with another company. Thought we would give it a try one more time but with an Australian company. Not only was the delivery super quick but the bed is heavenly. I am now waking up feeling refreshed and all my aching back and leg issues have disappeared! Show details ·  1
Neil Harding
Neil Harding

Reality is as promised

Delivery was timely & great service. Assistance was given to get it in the correct place with advice on what to expect when opened. I do live in a single story house which made this possible. Very friendly and very polite. Bed was easy to unwrap & was fascinated with how quickly it was back in shape. The noise it made doing this was amusing.
The mattress has delivered exactly what was promised. I have been sleeping on it for 5 nights now & last night was the best night sleep for a number of weeks. I am glad I made this purchase. Show details ·  1
Hash
Hash

Love it

Very supportive for my back... i wake up with no pain... Show details ·  1
Steven
StevenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Single

Perfect firmness

Perfection. I've tried numerous other brands prior to this and they all gave me a sore back. This solved that. The firmness is just perfect. Show details ·  1
KC A.
KC A.

Excellent mattress

A very firm mattress which is very well built. Clever base construction. Improved sleeping as firmness is beneficial. No sagging to date. Show details ·  1
Milly
Milly
Philip M.
Philip M.
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

A great mattress for tummy sleepers!

If you are tummy sleeper like me you know that you need a firm mattress to avoid getting back pain. Have had this mattress about three months and no sagging, therefore just as comfortable as ever.
If you’re looking for a supportive, firm mattress, then this is it. Show details ·  1
Gary Collins
Gary CollinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful

Bed is firm and comfortable. Everything it said it would be Show details ·  1
Karen
Karen

Happy

Very firm as what I was chasing. Very satisfied and delivery was quicker than I thought. Show details ·  1
PShep
PShepSydney, NSW4 posts
  Verified Single

Best buy

This is exactly what I was after. I was fed up with poorly made foreign made junk. This mattress is well-made and you can feel the quality. Fantastic buy back option if you don't like it. Great that a company will stand by its product. Show details ·  1
Luo Yi L.
Luo Yi L.Perth, WA

Product as advertised

Bought it because my old mattress started to sag. Tried out a few mattress in a box (at friends' place) no doubt it is the firmest one. My back has stopped aching since I got this mattress. Show details ·  1
Prussianblue
Prussianblue
  Verified King

Great firm mattress for back pain

If you are looking for a firm mattress that supports your lower back, this is the one for you. I have been sleeping on this mattress every night for two months and it has made a huge difference to my back pain. The previous mattress I had was twice as expensive and it caused my hip to sink and my back to ache. This mattress is firm and stable and keeps my spine aligned. I wake up feeling rested and refreshed every morning. This mattress has improved my quality of life and I highly recommend it to anyone who suffers from back pain. Show details ·  1
Mayank Dhamija
Mayank DhamijaPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Verified King

Perfect support in the night for a productive day

I am using these mattresses for the past 6 months. My overall quality of sleep is way better than what it had been on my previous 'good brand' mattress. The days are much more energetic. My neck and upper back were in constant spasm and pain, and that has gone since I have started sleeping on my Sleep Firm. I feel the real difference with in 1-2 nights when I travel for work and sleep on mattresses in good hotels around the country. I can comfortably say no other mattress so far compares with Sleep Firm in the comfort, back and neck support, sleep quality and value for money. The only feature to be improved is the edges of mattress. Show details ·  1
casey.circa75
casey.circa75South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified Queen

Sleep Firm, Fair Price, Comfortable Nights!

Quick Delivery, with easy to handle packaging. The mattress is very firm as I desired, and has a quality feel, made from quality materials. Show details ·  1

Connie Aygun  · Queen

Hi just before I post a review thought I’d write to u first . I bought a firm matress from you a few weeks ago for my back pain ,I found it too firm where it’s a bit uncomfortable for me .any suggestions to what I should do ? ..iv bought a topper online just waiting for that .

Sleep Firm
Sleep Firm   DM
Connie Aygun

Thanks for getting back to me Marie, I think I’ll wait and try it with the topper and see what happens .I’ll update you in a week thanking you heeps , Connie

Connie Aygun

Hello Marie , iv used my matress with the topper and it’s still not working for my back .I think I need to return or exchange .can you please get back to me so we can work this out thanking you heeps

Compare all Sleep Firm Mattress listings
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,299$1,449$1,199$899
Type Pocket SpringPocket SpringPocket SpringPocket Spring
FirmnessFirmFirmFirmFirm
SizeQueenKingDoubleKing Single
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Thickness26 cm26 cm26 cm26 cm
Manufacturer Warranty15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)15 year(s)