Sleepmaker Heritage

4.9

Books 4 Gifts

Books 4 GiftsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

wonder filled

This mattress is so comfortable for my injured back, its supports my whole body really well. From the moment I tested it, I was sold. I can now also lay on my side with out hurting. Very happy customer Joan at Myer Frankston was very helpful finding the most suitable mattress for me.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer Retail Stores.

Joel

JoelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft yet supportive

This mattress seems to support me well whilst being soft at the same time. On my old mattress I used an 8cm thick memory foam topper. With this one I don't need it anymore. It's early days yet so I may eventually need to add a thin topper.

This is now a clearance line so they gave a good price on the floor stock.

Purchased in April 2021 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,499.00.

Chloe

Chloe

Very comfortable and sturdy design!

I have the queen mattress in the plush option and it is so sturdy and comfortable! The plush feel makes it nice and soft but does not sink. I have been following the care/rotation advice from Joan at Myer Frankston and this is doing a great job at evening out the weight. The sides of the mattress have stayed sturdy so far so I do not feel like its sagging at all. It is maintaining its firmness. You can't feel when the other person is moving which is so much better when they toss and turn over! I have a much better sleep than my previous option as this one is a great quality and comfortable mattress. It is worth what you pay. Thanks to Joan at Myer Frankston recommending a great mattress through very knowledgeable service.

Purchased in February 2021 at Myer.

Best mattress ever

Best mattress ever. It is firm but not hard. Gives good support for the lower back. Can’t feel anything even when someone is jumping on bed from the other side. Very happy with the mattress. Highly recommended.

Purchased in March 2021.

graziacampisi

graziacampisiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it can’t live without it

Can’t believe I waited so long for a good bed it’s incredibly comfortable and durable love the softness and feel no sagging when you sit on the edge it maintains its shape

Purchased in February 2021 at Myer for $650.64.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your mattress and your zzz's!

STseSydney, NSW

Best sleep ever!

I am very happy with the purchase as it provides me with the best night's sleep in years. The mattress is very supportive and comfortable. Its firmness is just perfectly right in the middle, being not too soft or too firm. Highly recommended to people who are looking for a new mattress.

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,550.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep.

alexandra g.

alexandra g.Sydney, NSW

Great mattress

The mattress is very supportive and comfortable.
I have back and neck problems and it is a great help in alleviating night time discomfort.
It is also cooler than my Tempur mattress I had before

Purchased in September 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for $3,999.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Heritage.

Suzi

SuziSydney, NSW

Customer experience - 2x King bed mattresses

Want to share my personal experience on mattresses shopping.

We purchased 2 King size bed mattresses, 2 bed bases and 2 bed heads from sleepmaker Heritage brand from Sydney Myer store.

Customer service:5/5 David from the Sydney Myer store is amazing. He was very patient and explained everything in detail and also sorted our delivery date changes in short notice.

Product: since I have back issue, we purchased firm beds and they are amazing so far.

Value: good quality, good value and reasonable price.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer Retail Stores.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to review your Heritage, we are thrilled to hear you're enjoying it.

Comfort

ComfortSouth East Queensland, QLD

A new mattress after 30 years

It is a lovely mattress, nice and firm and the independent coils makes it very comfortable.
Have been waiting for long time to replace our existing one. Very glad we shopped at Myers.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer for $899.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

That's great to hear, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new mattress.

Marsh Morris

Marsh MorrisSydney, NSW

Sleep Time Dream Time

I look forward to go to bed every night now. My first night sleep on my new bed was amazing.
My dreams of sleeping on a cloud came true.
Thanks to my new heritage/ sleepmarker bed.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myer for $4,723.00.

Great mattress

Very happy with my purchase of this mattress. The mattress is extremely comfortable and supportive. I find I get a great nights sleep after using this mattress. Highly recommended this mattress.

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer for $1,848.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to review your SleepMaker Heritage, we are thrilled to hear you're enjoying it.

Happy with this Sleepmaker bed and base

The bed is very comfortable and is providing a good night's sleep. Back support is good. Sleepmaker's representative (April) at Myer in Canberra was very helpful and resolved a minor issue related to delivery promptly.

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer for $2,198.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Mrs Sleepwell

Mrs SleepwellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Comfortable, and good value.

I’m very happy with my new bed , it is great quality, and extremely comfortable, and good value, and the staff at Myers were very helpful, I’m sure this bed will last me a long time.

Purchased in October 2020 at Myers Erina for $799.50.

comfy bed

Mattress was a bit firm for first week but after that very comfy, we were told this would happen by sales assistant. Has helped insomnia sufferer greatly, now sleeps soundly.

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer.

Avon

AvonSouth East Queensland, QLD

No soar back!

Comfy and supportive, eased my back problem, very well made - should last well. Not had it long enough to give a definitive report but so far, very pleased. Very heavy.

Purchased in September 2020 at Myer for $1,299.00.

Sleep Ninja X.SleepMaker

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Heritage and your zzz's!

had one before loved it

my mattress is amaze i love it everyone who stays over enjoy the benefit of this bed.I have had sleep issues in the past but find now i sleep like a log.
Price and workmanship is excellent .

Purchased at Myer for $1,429.00.

Janelle P.

Janelle P.Sydney, NSW

late to work, again

this mattress is so comfortable, it's hard to get out of bad. We like a firm bed for back support but this also has such a well paddded top, there's no strain on bones or muscles. The mattress is higher than our old one, so feels more luxurious, but sheets and doona still fit. Sydney Myer store very helpful with questions and the delivery team took our 20 year old mattress away.

Purchased in January 2020 for $999.00.

Rana Drentin

Rana DrentinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect mattress .

The mattress is quite comfortable. I find I get a great night sleep. The mattress maintains it's shape well.I would recommend this product to friends and family. Great mattress ,.10/10

Purchased at Myer for $1,000.00.

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Mum's 90th Birthday Present

My Mum turned 90 so I purchased her a new Heritage Eureka Ensemble. My Mum has many aches and pains. Well Mum said she feels like she's sleeping on a cloud. Superior Support and comfort. My Mother is very happy. I purchased this as the reviews are great. Thank you My Mum loves her bed.

Purchased in May 2018 at Myer Retail Stores for $1,700.00.

G.Ehrmann

G.EhrmannFar North Queensland, QLD

Nearly perfect

A firm mattress which suits me. I had just the first night sleep with it and liked it. To make it perfect, I need a suitable/ different pillow now, as I feel my head is lying a bit lower as I am used to and I need more cushioning.... The mattress itself is comfortable, but solid. It has a supportiv effect on my back. I trust in its quality & durability. I like that your product is Australian made.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myers Cairns for $699.00.

David O'Brien

David O'Brienasked

Heritage Labassa Plush Queen Bed

what are the dimensions of a SM Labassa Queen PL ?

Joan

Joanasked

Heritage Botany Plush Queen Bed

Hi would like to know if the weight of this mattress would require extra central support. Our bed has slats which are 10 cm apart with a central support beam but no central leg. It would be possible to fit one of these if it was necessary. Also is the slat spacing OK for the coil base. Thank you.

STse

Hi, I'm also using slatted bed frame without the central leg, but my slats are 6cm apart (not as wide as yours). I have no issue with the new mattress + slatted frame, as I'm a petite sized person. I would suggest you to use a central support leg if you got one, although I didn't find the mattress weight that heavy as basically I can move it around by myself. Before you buy, check with a salesperson about your concern.

Julieasked

Heritage

Hi, I slept on a Sleepmaker lifestyle prestige HTD mattress whilst away from home, currently trying to find an equivalent I can purchase, what would you recommend?

Julie

Hi I would call Sleepmaker Customer Service and they can advise you what is similar. If this was at a Hotel Motel etc the bed will have been slept on a lot. When you purchase a new bed you have to get used to it ie like a new pair of shoes.It takes 3 months for the foam to settle, so I rotated my bed weekly and use all the bed ie if you have a nap lay in the middle of the bed.This evens out the foam. This was the advice given to me and it works. Your body takes time to adjust to a new bed, mine did. Hope that helps .

Hi there,
This is a Hospitality mattress, made especially for use in hotels. We have similar models in Beds R Us and Myer. In Beds R Us, have a look at the Classic Comfort range, and in Myer, the Dream Classic. Please feel free to get in touch via marketing@sleepmaker.com.au if you have any more questions.
The SleepMaker team

Get an answer from our members and SleepMaker representatives

Sleepmaker Heritage

Compare all 61 Sleepmaker Heritage
CategoryMattressesMattressesMattressesMattresses
Price (RRP) $1,349.00$1,399.00$1,599.00$1,799.00
Type Gel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket SpringGel Memory Foam and Pocket Spring
FirmnessSoftSoftSoftSoft
SizeSingleSuper KingKing SingleDouble
Thickness32 cm32 cm32 cm32 cm
Country of ManufactureAustraliaAustraliaAustraliaAustralia
Manufacturer Warranty10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)10 year(s)
Compare all 61 Sleepmaker Heritage