Sleepyhead Swisstek

Queen, King, King Single, etc...
Listing monitored by Sleepyhead

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Not good for us

We purchased a Swiss tech plush in October 2018 and have finally moved this mattress on. We have been rotating it religiously but the mattress still developed large indentations on both sides. I made contact with the company over twelve months ago and was told from the photos I took to display to them that the sag was within limits. There’s a hard lump in the centre of the bed but I’m not allowed to sleep on the part.
The mattress and base cost us over $3000, not the out come I would of hoped for.

Purchased in October 2018 at Beds R Us for $3,200.00.

Jacqui B.
Jacqui B.Queensland

Very hot to sleep on

I purchased a Queen size mattress about 4 mths ago. It feels like it's starting to sag in the middle and I get so hot through the night. It came highly recommended as I fractured my spine 4 yrs ago. It's supposed to have a cooling system. Will keep an eye on the sagging.

Purchased in February 2021 at Beds r us for $2.00.

Very comfy

We have purchased the king size in plush and it is a very comfy mattress! It feels like laying on a cloud. Hoping it lasts and we have no issues with sagging. Fingers crossed.

Purchased in April 2020 for $3,900.00.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your mattress and your zzz's!

Comfortable mattress

We have just purchased a pair of SwissTech Entranced mattresses and are very satisfied with the comfort they provide. Both my partner and I are happy with our purchase.

Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Sagging Mattress was expensive too.

We bought a king Sleepyhead swisstek Geneva mattress medium. It is very nice to lay on, and the first 12 months were great. Two and a half years on the mattress is sagging even with regular rotation. I weigh 87kg and my partner 55kg. There is a noticeable high spot down the centre of the mattress that can make you feel like you are laying on a hill. I often try to get out of the sagged section to relieve an aching back when I'm in it. There is a noticeable difference to the back ache giving relief if I lay on top of the high spot on the mattress.
Overall for the price we paid for this mattress im not happy with the performance and will look into warranty around sagging.

Purchased at Beds R Us.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Hi there,
We have pm’d you.

Vip
VipHobart, TAS

Not Happy

After a month I'm so disappointed in this mattress. One side is lower than the other and the middle is hard lump. Best bit is the firm outer edges, but who wants to see like that. Never before have a woken with aches and its very uncomfortable. Still sleeps hot despite the cooling foam So disappointed I saved a long time for a bad choice

Purchased in February 2020 at Beds R Us Physical store for $2,000.00.

GCLocal
GCLocalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Swisstek Bienne - Very comfortable bed

Bought two Swissotel Brenner Queen mattresses for my two children (10 & 12yo). Sales lady advised firm mattress for growing kids. Both boys tested the firm version in store and were very happy with the feel. Hopefully they prove to be good mattresses for them all the way through to adulthood.

Purchased in December 2020 at Beds R Us Physical store.

J Cook
J CookSouth East Queensland, QLD

Big improvement on my memory foam mattress

Significant difference from the first night sleep. I need a supportive mattress without it being too hard and the Bienne Firm mattress has been excellent so far. It's only been a week, however, I am confident we have made the right choice plus it has a 10 year warranty. Gay @ Snooze in Bundall QLD was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Purchased in December 2020 at Snooze.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

That's great to hear, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Swisstek?

Rochelle
Rochelle South East Queensland, QLD

Super comfy, luxurious feel

After laying on a few even more expensive mattresses we came across the Sleepyhead Swisstek mattress and fell in love with it. It has a soft luxurious feel when you lay on it but is supportive enough to ensure a good nights sleep. I also like that it has pocket coil springs so I don't notice every time my partner moves. Great mattress, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,500.00.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Thanks for taking the time to review your mattress Rochelle.

Lizzie
LizzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Definition of comfort!

So comfortable and supportive. My partner used to get back pain with the last mattress we had. Now that we have changed, his back pain has gone. Our sleeps are much better now too, we are waking up refreshed. Best mattress I've had to date..

Purchased in December 2020 at Beds R Us for $2,000.00.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

That's great to hear Lizzie, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Swisstek.

Sharon H.
Sharon H.South East Queensland, QLD

Very supportive mattress

Bought a new mattress just before Christmas. We have lower back issues and this bed has been amazing so far. No waking up with sore back no sleepless nights. Only been 2months but I'm sure this bed will give us many peaceful night sleeps, thanks BedRus for your recommendation.

Perceived Firmness Medium
Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know the difference your new mattress is making to your sleep - we are so pleased to hear you are enjoying your Swisstek and your zzz's!

Michael S.
Michael S.South East Queensland, QLD

Peaceful night Sleep

The mattress provides me with great support and has stopped my hips from aching. It has allowed both of us to have a great night sleep from the first time.

Purchased in December 2020 at Beds R Us Physical store for $2,100.00.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

That's great to hear, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Swisstek.

Lizzy
Lizzy South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic mattress love it

A dream to sleep on love it, the mattress is so comfortable we brought it for Christmas.
So happy we purchased the Swisstek Bienne king size. We just love it

Purchased in December 2020.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

That's great to hear Lizzy, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Swisstek.

Annabelle
AnnabelleHunter Region, NSW

Comfortable and supportive

Comfortable but still supportive. I need support for my back and neck so would like to try a sleepyhead pillow. I am sure this will be comfortable for many years to come.

Purchased in January 2021.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know.

Bruce
BruceHobart, TAS

Best mattress ever!!

This mattress is Plush and super comfortable!
With my sore hip have found this mattress has stopped all my pain.
We both sleep better with this mattress then ever before.
The quality of this mattress is first rate no sagging just right for what i need.

Purchased in December 2020 at Beds R Us for $2,299.00.

Sleep Ninja X.Sleepyhead

That's great to hear Bruce, thanks so much for letting us know you're enjoying your new Swisstek.

Read more reviews - page 2