Verifiedsmartenergyanswers.com.au

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Installation
Outstanding solar panel installation
Clear explanations of solar system options
Skilled and knowledgeable staff and installers

Chris J.
Chris J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thanks SEA !!!

Daniele and the team at SEA were great. The install was about a month from initial quote to installed and then another couple of weeks to be signed off and switched on! Overall we had a good experience with SEA. Good communications, reasonable price and post install follow-up. Show details ·  1
Installation

Cheong A.
Cheong A.

Great customer service

Great customer review, prompt email replies. Had been a wonderful partnership with them and Smart Energy Answers team had constantly answered me with all the necessary information Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris

Prompt, efficient and reliable service

Smart Energy Answers were extremely helpful during the quoting and consultation phase of my project, and the installers went above and beyond to set everything up neatly and reliably. Show reply
JJ S.
JJ S.

Matthew T.
Matthew T.

Great experience start to finish

Should have gone solar years ago. Had a few other companies speak to us about solar and Smart Energy Answers really stood out. Was very impressed with the whole experience and the installation was done quickly and cleanly. So impressed with the app which allows me to monitor production. Show details ·  1

Mich
MichVictoria2 posts

Superior Communication

From the very first online enquiry I felt assured that this company was going to be able to help me. The initial Zoom meeting was clear and concise . Information was provided in a manner that I able to understand every step that was going to happen over the next few months. It is not a quick process but I felt supported along the way without fuss. The level of customer service was impeccable. Show details ·  1
Hazel R.
Hazel R.

Amazing experience

Had an amazing experience with this company. All of their staff were consistently good from the very first call. They were fast in giving quotations and booking the installation service. They also called to make sure we were satisfied and if we had any questions. I definitely recommend hiring them! Show details ·  1
Khaleesi
Khaleesi2 posts

First class service and support

SEA have been excellent to deal with.
The customer service team were friendly, responsive and always in communication to ensure we were happy with the work and subsequent performance of the system.
The technical team equally as professional delivering a faultless install of well designed system that we are extremely happy with.
Would highly recommend SEA to anyone considering a Solar system. Show details ·  1
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Customer service excellence..I was impressed!

I’m a hard person to please when it comes to customer service . I was impressed by the streamlined transition along all steps from decision making to installation. Thank you to all concerned for my positive experience.. Show details ·  1

Lynton Beggs
Lynton Beggs2 posts

Smart Energy - great service and product

Smart Energy was the 3rd solar company we went to following 2 previous very unpleasant experiences with other (cheap) solar installers. Smart Energy staff were very friendly and professional, continually followed up ensuing everything was going well. The installation was seamless, the installation team were also very professional and efficient. The process was easy and the system works well. Show details ·  1
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic

Amazing customer service. As a novice to solar energy solutions I had many questions which were answered no matter how trivial. Installation was easy as SAE arranged everything and accommodated any requests we made. Highly recommend SAE if you are after solar energy. Show details ·  1
Rhiannon
Rhiannon

Excellent service

Very knowledgeable team. Fast install from the first discussion. Would highly recommend the product and the team! Show reply
Paul J
Paul JHunter Region, NSW

Good Experience

Very good experience. All contact was professional and the battery install went according to plan. Show details ·  1
Richard GM
Richard GM

Very happy with battery installation

SEA added Tesla Powerwall 2 to our existing 13.3kW solar system.

Very happy with the sales process and the installation.

Installers were very efficient and their quality of work was excellent. Show details ·  1

Fintan
FintanSydney, NSW

Positive experience, reliable

Got a 6.6KW system installed. Not the cheapest quote I got, but some of the cheaper companies seemed to have mixed reviews, which concerned me. SEA reviews on this and other sites were generally very positive e and that has been my experience - good communication, a proper site visit prior to installation, arrived and completed job on agreed day, working perfectly from Day 1 with SolarEdge app a great way to monitor generation and use. Show details ·  1

Jason

Hi, currently living in a tent awaiting house to be built. I'm currently relying on 3 solar panels to charge batteries and supply power for my cpap machine and for charging phone. I have a shipping container which I use as a work shed and would like to supply power to it. Just require information on what setup is available to power my basic needs but which can be upgraded when my house is fully constructed.
Cheers

Cockatoo

Do you do work in South East Melbourne suburbs?
I’m interested in increasing my panels, plus having battery installed. I realise my inverter will be no good for a battery.
Can you please contact me for advice, and quite?
Jim Williams

Smart Energy Answers   DM

Hi, good day! Yes, we source that area. We would love to help you out with a solution. Can you give us a call on 1300 732 679 and we'll book you right in with one of our Energy Advisors?
Or simply email us at info@smartenergyanswers.com.au
Thanks!

Carol T

Official website doesn’t tell me where they are located? Do they service the Gold Coast?

Smart Energy Answers   DM

Hi Carol, Thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately, we don't service that area.
Our head office is in Sydney, and we have operation centres in Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, and Orange.

See all Smart Energy Answers questions

About Smart Energy Answers

Smart Energy Answers is an Australian leading solar provider with a vision to accelerate the transition to 100% renewable energy through using innovative sustainable technologies. The provider also has a mission to empower families, companies, and communities to gain energy independence.

They provide the following services:

• Residential Solar, for homeowners looking to reduce their energy bills and environmental impact.
  • Commercial Solar, for businesses trying to lower operation costs and tap into a customer base that wants to support environmentally responsible companies.
  • Solar for Project Developers, so that whether you're a builder, an architect, a developer, or a project manager, you can find a solution that meets your energy and sustainability requirements.
  • Care & Repair of your solar products, including solar panel repairs, inverter repairs, and information about solar energy systems.

If you’re looking to install a solar panel system in your home or on a commercial building, the process for residential installations works as follows.

It begins with a consultation, followed by a tailored system design (where you’ll choose your solar products), a proposal acceptance (where the cost will likely be agreed upon), an application for the required permits, and finally - professional installation.

Smart Energy Answers also offers to monitor your set-up and provides ongoing post-sale assistance.

Points of praise for Smart Energy Answers:

• A comprehensive consultation process allowed property owners to develop a clear idea of their options when it came to solar installation, which was sometimes a new and unfamiliar topic.
  • Reviewers were especially pleased with the excellent workmanship showed by solar panel installers, who they described collectively as friendly, efficient and experienced.
  • The attentive customer care and support was a constant plus point throughout the purchase and installation process.
CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers