Listing monitored by Smart Energy Answers

Pros

Outstanding solar panel installation
Clear explanations of solar system options
Skilled and knowledgeable staff and installers

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (381)
  • Purchase Price$8,604.66

Great customer service

I would highly recommend the team at Smart Energy Answers. Great service from day 1, staff were informative and provided good customer service in all aspects. Installers led by Kevin were professional and demonstrated good work ethics.
Thank you!

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Customer Service

From the first phone call to date, SEA have been amazing. After our initial call, I don't think we have had to contact them once, they were always there, every step of the way letting us know what was happening and what to expect. Not the cheapest but you certainly get value for money with quality products.

Marie M
Marie MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Highly recommended Solar installer

I had my solar system with battery installed a month ago. Very happy for the service they’ve provided. I’ve got 3 quotes and SEA did standout in regards with the pricing and products they’ve offered. The installations was very timely-punctual and very professional. Customer service was fantastic before, during and after the installation. I don’t even have to worry about connecting to the grid with my energy provider. They always follow up and check on how your systems going (which is very seldom to experience in some company once they finished their work). Highly recommend this company.

Sheryl M.Smart Energy AnswersSend a private message

A good example of top customer service from first consultation to installation

SEA were wonderful right from the first consultation/ visit. The consultant was knowledgeable in the products and listened to what we were after before suggesting a solution. The next steps were hassle free and the installers were simply champions! It was a bit a complex install with a bit more work than I would guess would normally be required, but was done in a day and half (10Kw system + battery).

SEA were always receptive to my questions and any concerns I had were dealt with right away.

A very happy customer!

Ajones sydney
Ajones sydneySydney, NSW

Great service and advice

Got three quotes . This was the middle but with the best solution. Install easy, guys helpful

Sheryl M.Smart Energy AnswersSend a private message

Hello Andrew! Thanks for leaving us a wonderful review. We’re glad that you loved our services and that everything went smoothly and easily. Should you need our help, we are just one call away! Thank you for the trust and welcome to the SEA family!

The service was second to none

I was so impressed with Smart Energy Answers from the beginning of the process. They responded quickly to my online enquiry, they sent over a representative to my home to discuss the quote and their installation and follow up service have been excellent. I highly recommend them.

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service end-to-end

Fantastic experience purchasing a Powerwall 2 with Smart Energy Answers. They made the whole process very easy - from the friendly sales team to the punctual, tidy installers, to the follow up after service support.

They were happy to answer any questions and were very transparent about each step.

Sheryl M.Smart Energy AnswersSend a private message

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

Clara V.
Clara V.
solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do

Excellent experience and faultless installation.

After getting a number of quotes Smart Energy Answers stood out for a fair price and knowledge. I had a large system with battery installed so I wanted to get it right as these systems are not cheap.
The salesman was happy to change the system a few times to get it right and suggested better placement of solar panels because of shade.
The install team turned up on time, we’re friendly and polite. Did the work and tided up all their mess afterwards.
The noticeable thing was the teams great communication from start to finish.
Thank you team for a great experience.

Tony
Tony

The perfect installer

I had a solar battery installed to take advantage of my sixteen solar panels which I have had for five years. Smart Energy organised it most competently, and everything went smoothly. The battery works to perfection and tells me how much power I am using, how much energy it has stored and how much sent to the grid. Even on overcast days in winter it stores enough energy to last the day for the most part. Smart Energy staff are enthusiastic and good to deal with.

Find out how Smart Energy Answers compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Made solar easy and now I feel good about sustainable energy production on my roof.

Brilliant initial sales and quote experience with informative call that lasted nearly 45 mins.
Since accepting the quote the experience has matched my initial sales experience and I am very happy to recommend Smart Energy Answers to friends.

Sanjay K.
Sanjay K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic experience!

Jim L.
Jim L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional installation and outstanding customer support!

I received several quotes for my home solar installation. It was an easy decision to pick Smart Energy Answers over others.

The salesperson listened to my needs, provided me with a quote promptly, then explained the quote to me.

Despite some delays due to issues between SEA and VicSolar, my installation was completed in March. The electrician who came on site was super professional, did a great installation job, and cleaned up the mess before they finish the day. Zero trouble, and very neat works.

I then had some delays in setting up the FiT, the support team at SEA was always patient and willing to help. This is a big plus to me. I know that I am being looked after even after my installation completion.

Ben H.
Ben H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Installer

Very easy process from quote to installation, very punctual installers. Tony was very professional in the entire installation process, really knew his stuff and could answer all my technical questions easily.
I never leave reviews, but this company was an exemption.

R.V.
R.V.Sydney, NSW

Professional outfit

I found Smart Energy Answers a company that knows what they’re doing and how to do it. The process was done timely and efficiently. They use their own people not contractors. From consultation to finished project everything went smoothly. We now have our Solar system installed and working well.

PABU
PABUSydney, NSW

A BIG THANK YOU

A couple of months ago we had an 8+kW system and battery installed by SEA. From day one SEA were remarkable in service, advice, price, installation and follow up. Every staff including the whole installation team were professional, knowledgeable and on time. Special shout out to Shane, Jennifer, Judy and John. Thank you SEA for all that you stand for and the quality of your work. We are super happy with your product and service. If you choose SEA as your supplier and installer you will not regret it xoxo

Cockatooasked

Do you do work in South East Melbourne suburbs?
I’m interested in increasing my panels, plus having battery installed. I realise my inverter will be no good for a battery.
Can you please contact me for advice, and quite?
Jim Williams

Sheryl M.Smart Energy AnswersSend a private message

Hi, good day! Yes, we source that area. We would love to help you out with a solution. Can you give us a call on 1300 732 679 and we'll book you right in with one of our Energy Advisors?
Or simply email us at info@smartenergyanswers.com.au
Thanks!

Customer Success TeamSmart Energy AnswersSend a private message
Carol Tasked

Official website doesn’t tell me where they are located? Do they service the Gold Coast?

Tatiana I.Smart Energy AnswersSend a private message

Hi Carol,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately, we don't service that area.
Our head office is in Sydney, and we have operation centres in Melbourne, Canberra, Adelaide, Central Coast, Newcastle, Wollongong, and Orange.

john
johnasked

Hi,
Do you also work on the Mornington Peninsula?

Customer Success TeamSmart Energy AnswersSend a private message
Carol T

Where are you based? Do you service the Gold Coast?

Tatiana I.Smart Energy AnswersSend a private message

Hi Carol,
Thank you for your inquiry.
Unfortunately, we don't have operation centres in Queensland.

See all Smart Energy Answers questions

Get an answer from our members and Smart Energy Answers representatives

About Smart Energy Answers

Smart Energy Answers is an Australian leading solar provider with a vision to accelerate the transition to 100% renewable energy through using innovative sustainable technologies. The provider also has a mission to empower families, companies, and communities to gain energy independence.

They provide the following services:

• Residential Solar, for homeowners looking to reduce their energy bills and environmental impact.
  • Commercial Solar, for businesses trying to lower operation costs and tap into a customer base that wants to support environmentally responsible companies.
  • Solar for Project Developers, so that whether you're a builder, an architect, a developer, or a project manager, you can find a solution that meets your energy and sustainability requirements.
  • Care & Repair of your solar products, including solar panel repairs, inverter repairs, and information about solar energy systems.

If you’re looking to install a solar panel system in your home or on a commercial building, the process for residential installations works as follows.

It begins with a consultation, followed by a tailored system design (where you’ll choose your solar products), a proposal acceptance (where the cost will likely be agreed upon), an application for the required permits, and finally - professional installation.

Smart Energy Answers also offers to monitor your set-up and provides ongoing post-sale assistance.

Points of praise for Smart Energy Answers:

• A comprehensive consultation process allowed property owners to develop a clear idea of their options when it came to solar installation, which was sometimes a new and unfamiliar topic.
  • Reviewers were especially pleased with the excellent workmanship showed by solar panel installers, who they described collectively as friendly, efficient and experienced.
  • The attentive customer care and support was a constant plus point throughout the purchase and installation process.

ProductReview_2022 Awards_logo

With an outstanding 4.9-star review as of January 2022, it’s immediately clear that there’s little not to love about the solar service that Smart Energy Answers provides.

Reviewers have loved it so much so, that it’s won the 2022 Award for Best Solar Panel Installer in NSW. Top scores went to the company’s excellent installation and customer service, as well as the high quality of the solar products that they installed.

CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers