Smart Energy Answers

Smart Energy Answers

Very reliable company by Mario on 17/05/2019 Melbourne

For the record, we would like to thank you for the ultra-professional way in the way your staff have handled the whole process; from start to finish.

Firoz was extremely honest and fair in the way he handled our initial enquiry. He was upfront with all the facts and figures right up to the signing up of the contract.

The installation team, headed by Alex, were punctual, discussed the works with us, did a great neat job and answered all the questions we asked.

Andrea from accounts was very polite in handling the payment process.

Basit from the Support team was excellent all along in both his technical and paperwork support and always had all the time to discuss and explain any queries I had.

Joe, the Sales Manager was very supportive all the way and helped speed up the follow up inspection and the provision of all the necessary documentation for the Solar Rebate.

Mr Sam Husband, you have a great team; 10 out of 10!!!

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar
System Size3.135 KW

Highly recommend Smart Energy Answers

I got a call from Smart Energy Answers (SEA) after I searched for solar providers on a solar system aggregate website. SEA was the third company that contacted me. When the sales tech John came to our place for a site visit and provided preliminary design, I already had received quotes from two other providers. I have done research, and the biggest issue is with the installation and support after the installation. John explained the product, system, and installation process in great detail and answered all my questions patiently.

Even though SEA was about $250 more expensive than the other quotes (different panel and inverter, so not comparable, but even if it is comparable, I would spend more money on the good service SEA provides), I decided to go with SEA because of John's professionalism and the trust that was built.

In less than a week, the system was installed. The installation was very professional. SEA brought in replacement tiles and even fixed existing tile leaks. The electricians did a fantastic job. The electrician made sure that the system was working before leaving the site. SEA sent the request to my energy company advising them of the solar system installation and sent me the design and maintenance details on the same day.

I had an issue with the Powerplay App not displaying the solar generation correctly. The support was more than helpful in trying to resolve my issue. The support team responded to my concern within 24 hours and contacted the manufacturer and sent electrician onsite to tweak the system. The App issue was resolved in less than 48 hours. The operation of the solar system was not affected; it was working and providing solar power since the installation. The support team even asked me to send screenshots to them to make sure that my App was working fine and advised that they will be able to monitor my system distantly.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the whole process and have recommended friends and colleague who are interested in getting a solar system to order from SEA. I highly recommend SEA to any reader of this post as well.

Panel Purchased Flex
System Size9 KW
Purchase Price $0.00

Extremely happy with my solar system

Very satisfied with my dealings with SmartEnergyAnswers. Easy people to deal with, no rubbish or scamming. Excellent installation and friendly service. The system is performing to expectation. Would highly recommend them if your thinking of solar systems.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Canadian Solar CS6X-275P (275W)
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $7,000.00

Fantastic

Had a problem with the inverter post installation and the tech support team were fantastic at resolving the problem. They liaised with the manufacturer and arranged for a replacement in no time.

Panel Purchased Fronius Promo 5.0
System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $7,900.00

SmartEnergyAnswers

Highly recommend SmartEnergyAnswers are…
Highly recommend SmartEnergyAnswers are a great installer. Made life easy to decide, providing impartial advice and with honestty. Pre and post sales cannot be faulted, awesome team, awesome service. Installation team is second to none, 61 panels and battery installed in 1 day! So good. Thankyou!

Panel Purchased Forgot name plus Sonnen battery
System Size17.5 KW
Purchase Price $37,000.00

First Rate

From beginning to end this company and its staff were professional. In fact, the installer went out of his way to solve problems associated with the work of a previous companies efforts. Advice on the options was also clear without pressure with respect to choices. First rate operation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Knowledgable, Flexible and easy to work with.

First, I had a long discusion with a Smart Energy Answers PV evangelist onsite who went through all the options, technical and financial. As an engineer myself, I was impressed. And for the same reason chose top of the line components in a layout that utilised my available space best to produce the power at the time I wanted (early in the day to heat in winter).
Considering the age and complications of the house and lack of room for panels, the installation went smoothly and looks good; as much as it can.
The power plots from the inverter sent to my phone and computer indicated to me that one bank of 4 PVs was dropping out 2 hours before a wall shadow should have affected them. S.E.A. worked with Solar Edge to track down the problem, came out and did a slight rewire, and I'm now getting 10% more power, even though I was originally getting more power than they promised. I calculate the payback period is 5.5 years, leaving another 20 years of clear profit. Better still, we're now carbon neutral for the house and flights for 2 to Europe every 2 years!
I just wish I had more roof.

Panel Purchased SunPower SPR-P19 315W
System Size5.44 KW
Purchase Price $9,700.00

THEY ARE ALL YOU NEED IF YOU GO FOR SOLAR

After gaining a basic knowledge about solar system I asked a few quotes for a solar system.
SEA was the only company able to design the right system for us, they were professional and exhaustive during all the phases: sale, installation, after installation.
Daniel and John clarified all my doubts in the sale process, the installation was booked in after only 8 days from the deposit, then the installation team came out and Darren explained me what they were going to do and he had a good answer for all my questions, Basit called me after the installation and that was a very nice and unexpected surprise. He helped me with the connection to SolarEdge monitoring system and thanks to him I can see how my panels work, I can monitor them one by one knowing the exact amount of energy that each panel is producing.
I strongly recommend them, they are the best!

Panel Purchased Opal solar panels with solaredge inverter
System Size6.6 KW

Perfect service and almost perfect installation

Our consultant Firoz was very patient, helpful and professional. Installation happened within 2 weeks, which was a pleasant surprise. The guys who came to install were very efficient. Unfortunately something was amiss. It led to some confusion but Firoz and Basit were able to identify the problem immediately. It was rectified a week later. The after sales service by Basit was tops. He was very patient in explaining things to a first timer who has never used solar.

Simply the best!

After getting a couple of quotes and obtaining a lot of knowledge on solar power, it was clear to me that SEA knew exactly what they were talking about. They helped me design the best system with what I had to work with.

They explained that it is also very important to adjust my power usage to get the most out of my solar power. It is recommended to run things like dishwasher and washing machine during the day, while the panels are producing solar power.

Definitely recommend SEA to anyone serious about getting the best solar system available.

Panel Purchased Sunpower
System Size6.08 KW

The Solar provider to pick

I weighed them among 6 Solar companies quoting me. 3 were instant no-go offering 6+ kwh systems with crap product and crap warranty and assurance. It was between SEA & 2 other reputable companies. Oren (SEA consultant) was the only quoter to consider my energy consumption (which is low) & reduce the Solar package size (which means less money for the Solar company but a more affordable yet totally viable system for me).
Darren and the installation team are the kind you want!

Panel Purchased REC
System Size6.15 KW

Smart Energy Answers = BEST solar system installation company!!!

Smart Energy Answers = BEST solar system installation company!!! From the moment, Ali Beydoun (SEA Consultant) came to our place; we were very much impressed with his extensive knowledge of solar systems, simply being an expert in the field. He suggested a tailored system which best suits our needs and lifestyle. He offered us the best practical options which could guarantee 100% satisfaction and reliability. He gave us the best and yet affordable system. Daniel did not hesitate to offer us a good discounted deal, a true sense of compassion and understanding. We were also referred to Rate Setter for financial assistance. The installation team from Sam Impressive Electricals led by Carlo and his crew did excellent installation, very neat, secured and very well set-up despite of blistering heat over their heads. Follow-up commissioning and applications set-up are outstanding particularly with the assistance of Basit Ali (thank you very much for your patience in helping a lay man- IT ignorant persons like us). Overall, SEA is a combination of expertise and pleasing people. We also received follow up calls from most of them in ensuring all aspects were properly done. They are not willing to compromise excellent quality of service. They have set themselves with very high level of expectations and indeed, they have delivered. I have no hesitation to endorse SEA. If you really want the best for you and be assured of genuine satisfaction, see SEA today.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased SunPower 315W P19 "all Black" solar panels with Fronius 7KW inverter
System Size7.56 KW

Professional all the way through the process.

SEA explained the market, the options, the process. Everything was as they suggested. No high pressure sales like the other firms we contacted. Not the cheapest option but you get the service. We pulled out a 7 year old 3.5 KW system to install a 8.6 KW system so we already had all of hte correct meters etc installed. Technology changes and the new "Fronius" system has web monitoring. So much more smarts than our old kit. Installation team were professional and tidied up.

System Size8 KW
Purchase Price $9,500.00

Hassle free solar

Chose Smart Energy Answers as best quote from 3 after being referred by SolarQuotes, who pre-vet installers.

They listened to what I wanted. Contract, communication very straight forward. They provided information and answered questions.

Installation was very quick, team turned up on the day, no issues, tidied up after themselves, very professional all round, no issues with panel placement.

Pre and post installation support has been excellent and informative. Clear instructions, all paperwork completed, advice on how/when to swap retailers.

Will be recommending Smart Energy to my neighbours. Now to make sure I don't turn into a total bore constantly monitoring my panels from my app!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Fronius 10kW inverter, SunPower P series panels.
System Size9.92 KW

Making solar easy

Smart Energy Answers were a great choice when considering o invest in solar energy system. I have been thinking about getting solar for a while but was daunted by all the product options and the many different companies offering solar installations.

I found this company to be a very professional company with superior service. Initially we had a sales rep, Ali come to our home to explain various different options to meet our needs and price point. Ali explained the options clearly and provided good product knowledge. He also was available for me to talk to afterwards, when I had various questions to ask. I found that Smart Energy Answers offered the best quality brands.

Once I made the purchase, the installers were a high quality team and very professional. They even sought to replace some previously broken roof tiles free of charge. Overall Smart Energy Answers run a really well oiled operation and I couldn't be happier. They installed the solar panels and inverter within 2 weeks of me signing the contract. The installation process took 5 hours (6.55kWh system) and was working immediately after installation. Everything went seamlessly.

With solar power systems coming down in price, and the large power bill savings associated with solar, I recommend everyone to get a solar power system for their home. And I highly recommend Smart Energy Answers as your company of choice in installing your solar panels.

System Size6.55 KW
Purchase Price $5,500.00

5 Stars!

From my first contact until completion,their professional approach and customer care was evident at every stage. Oren was great and having done a bit of research, he delivered on a good price.Though price is important, special thanks must go to Darren,Dave and everyone involved in the install Team. There were challenges with my site, including an extremely hot day, but their common sense approach and attention to detail ensured a very smooth and successful project completion.

Panel Purchased Sun power panels and Solar edge inverter

Perfect, Flawless and Real Professional from Start to Finish

I was worried about the little extra cost compared to online retailer but after dealing with Oren, I felt everything is worth it. At least you want to see who you are dealing with rather talking over the phone with random person for such an important decision. Heard lot of scary stories with electrical works. Office Admin Staff Joe keep me informed about the progress and process. Also gave handy tips to prepare upfront e.g., extra tile arrangement, cancellation due to adverse weather, regular follow up for installation booking. Justin and his boys did neat and clean job with installation. Replaced 2 broken tiles in honest and caring manner. Could have walked away without any hassle like any other dodgy tradesmen but went on to roof in the middle of day to fix it. After sale staff Basit explained everything. Also got me extended warranty for 10 years on Fronius Inverter without me asking for that. Every One of them deserve recognition. Keep up the hard work guys. People pay peanuts and they get monkey. That is what my feeling with solar panel promo these days. You want service and accountability then go with this team. Thanks Guys. Appreciate your service. It is hard to find caring and honest people in your industry.

Smart work

Very easy setup with my solar panels. Steven and Tony worked hard getting my 6.4 kw system fitted properly. Very happy how clean and tidy their workmanship is

Professionalism, speed & on time

From first contact through to final installation & operation the whole process was undertaken with professionalism, speed & on time - personal contact with Oren, the installation team with Bryce & contact via email was always of the highest standard & the service provided was fully explained & without problem.
We have no hesitation in recommending Smart Energy Answers for solar installation.

Finally a Solar provider who really puts the customer first

After having a nightmare experience with my previous homes' solar installation (late, bad installation and company went out of business) I was hesitant in going through the process again with my new home.

Luckily I found Smart Energy Answers who have been absolutely amazing. Finally, a Solar provider who really puts the customer first. From the first contact, Michael and the team were transparent and built a system around my needs. They actually talked me out of purchasing a battery because the ROI was not there yet, putting the customer first over their bottom line. They are truly passionate about solar and only use the best products.

Installation process was a breeze and delivered to a tight deadline because I was going overseas.

We are very happy with our system and look forward to using Smart Energy Answers again to add the storage battery when it becomes viable.

Thanks again.