Verifiedsmartenergyanswers.com.au

Purchase Price$10,153.29
Job Satisfaction
Installation
Outstanding solar panel installation
Clear explanations of solar system options
Skilled and knowledgeable staff and installers

Paul J
Paul JHunter Region, NSW

Good Experience

Very good experience. All contact was professional and the battery install went according to plan. Show details ·  1

Richard GM
Richard GM

Very happy with battery installation

SEA added Tesla Powerwall 2 to our existing 13.3kW solar system.

Very happy with the sales process and the installation.

Installers were very efficient and their quality of work was excellent. Show details ·  1

Fintan
FintanSydney, NSW

Positive experience, reliable

Got a 6.6KW system installed. Not the cheapest quote I got, but some of the cheaper companies seemed to have mixed reviews, which concerned me. SEA reviews on this and other sites were generally very positive e and that has been my experience - good communication, a proper site visit prior to installation, arrived and completed job on agreed day, working perfectly from Day 1 with SolarEdge app a great way to monitor generation and use. Show details ·  1
Emma F.
Emma F.Sydney, NSW

Great experience

From initial contact to meeting with Oren, very good communication and all things explained thoroughly.
Very happy with our installation and loving watching our power app all through the day! Show details ·  1
undefined3 posts

Not good

Delayed installation by 3 months, too many excuses for not turning up to site.
System was finally installed 4 weeks ago and no final inspection has been approved to commission the system. Left messages and emails that get passed down the line. Next step will be the ACCC... very poor Show details
Installation
Trustworthiness
undefined

Has been 14 days since i received a call back regarding the above issues and uny sort of update on when the system will go online...

Leepe
Leepe3 posts

Very good installation

Installation of solar-edge system was very smooth and problem free. The company has been a pleasure to deal with Show details ·  1
Sacha K.
Sacha K.Sydney, NSW

Solar Installation Smart Energy Answers

Have had my solar installation by Smart Energy Answers up and running for 2 months now and I am very happy with all facets of the interaction with the company, from an informative initial meeting and quote process to the preinstallation review and the installation itself by a friendly efficient and competent team. I have seen a marked drop in my electricity bill, and daily operation and app based tools are a pleasure. 13 kW panels, micro inverters and Tesla Powerwall 2. Show details ·  1
Philip
PhilipSydney, NSW

Clement D.
Clement D.

Peace of mind that we chose Smart Energy Answers

Very satisfied with the products used in the installation of my solar system. SEA recommended HT54-18X 440W All Black solar panels, SolarEdge Home Genesis Inverter, S440 Power Optimiser and Black Anodised Mounting System for 6.6 kW system. The proposal had the details of each product with warranties. SEA also explained the products and how they would achieve the energy that we were expecting and what are electricity bill would reduce to. They informed that we could monitor the generation of electricity every half an hour. Everything is working as explained and we are very satisfied and happy customers. Very professional professional in the complete experience from start to now. Would recommend them any day. Show details ·  1

Moinul
Moinul

Kevin S.
Kevin S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Solar and Battery Installed but need to chase up

I have paid my deposit for a solar and battery pack in Nov 2023 and applied for a government grant immediately. The grant was granted late December but I did not hear from SEA. Three weeks later, I have to call them and then is when they start to get the project going. The installation was done by a contractor which was done nicely. However, they do offer a five year interest free loan on solar and battery installation, which is a very good option. Show details
Trustworthiness
Olly
Olly4 posts

Great end to end service

I was very happy with all aspects of the service and delivery. Right from the start they explained everything in detail, came up with a competitive quote and then had a seamless installation from their in house team. Everything is now working well and the aftercare team has followed up a couple of times to make sure we are happy. Can’t recommend enough Show details ·  1
PRM
PRMSydney, NSW2 posts

Efficient and Quick Service partment

From start to finish, it has been a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Smart Energy Answer team for the Solar solution. Quote was prompt and provided valuable insight. Installation was swift and hassle free. After sales and installation service is appreciated. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
VELKO
VELKO

Perfect choice for sloar

Perfect company for all your solar needs , first thing I liked is they are prepared to listen then give professional advise , not aggressive in pushing a certain product and not pushy as in calling a million times, work was done in the most professional way clean and quick install, answered and explained all my questions during the install , customer service is absolutely great called a few times already after the install to check on how things are working etc , I’m glad I chose smart energy answers for the job and would highly recommend them to anyone planning on solar , Show details ·  1
Ruth
RuthGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Battery Install - quick, efficient and making a difference

The Smart Energy Answers team have been responsive and helpful the whole way through the process of getting a solar battery installed - from quote to completed installation.
The job was done well and fast, and every person I have interacted with in the process has been friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
Having the solar battery has had a huge impact on the power we pull from the grid - most days we are completely solar powered. Which is exciting from an environmental point of view, and in reducing our monthly outgoings. Show details ·  1

Jason

Hi, currently living in a tent awaiting house to be built. I'm currently relying on 3 solar panels to charge batteries and supply power for my cpap machine and for charging phone. I have a shipping container which I use as a work shed and would like to supply power to it. Just require information on what setup is available to power my basic needs but which can be upgraded when my house is fully constructed.
Cheers

Cockatoo

Do you do work in South East Melbourne suburbs?
I’m interested in increasing my panels, plus having battery installed. I realise my inverter will be no good for a battery.
Can you please contact me for advice, and quite?
Jim Williams

Smart Energy Answers   DM

Hi, good day! Yes, we source that area. We would love to help you out with a solution. Can you give us a call on 1300 732 679 and we'll book you right in with one of our Energy Advisors? Or simply email us at info@smartenergyanswers.com.au
Thanks!

Carol T

Official website doesn’t tell me where they are located? Do they service the Gold Coast?

See all Smart Energy Answers questions

About Smart Energy Answers

Smart Energy Answers is an Australian leading solar provider with a vision to accelerate the transition to 100% renewable energy through using innovative sustainable technologies. The provider also has a mission to empower families, companies, and communities to gain energy independence.

They provide the following services:

• Residential Solar, for homeowners looking to reduce their energy bills and environmental impact.
  • Commercial Solar, for businesses trying to lower operation costs and tap into a customer base that wants to support environmentally responsible companies.
  • Solar for Project Developers, so that whether you're a builder, an architect, a developer, or a project manager, you can find a solution that meets your energy and sustainability requirements.
  • Care & Repair of your solar products, including solar panel repairs, inverter repairs, and information about solar energy systems.

If you’re looking to install a solar panel system in your home or on a commercial building, the process for residential installations works as follows.

It begins with a consultation, followed by a tailored system design (where you’ll choose your solar products), a proposal acceptance (where the cost will likely be agreed upon), an application for the required permits, and finally - professional installation.

Smart Energy Answers also offers to monitor your set-up and provides ongoing post-sale assistance.

Points of praise for Smart Energy Answers:

• A comprehensive consultation process allowed property owners to develop a clear idea of their options when it came to solar installation, which was sometimes a new and unfamiliar topic.
  • Reviewers were especially pleased with the excellent workmanship showed by solar panel installers, who they described collectively as friendly, efficient and experienced.
  • The attentive customer care and support was a constant plus point throughout the purchase and installation process.
CategoryOnline Shops, Solar Panel Installers and Solar Retailers