Smart Energy Answers

Smart Energy Answers

Perfect service and almost perfect installation

Our consultant Firoz was very patient, helpful and professional. Installation happened within 2 weeks, which was a pleasant surprise. The guys who came to install were very efficient. Unfortunately something was amiss. It led to some confusion but Firoz and Basit were able to identify the problem immediately. It was rectified a week later. The after sales service by Basit was tops. He was very patient in explaining things to a first timer who has never used solar.

Simply the best!

After getting a couple of quotes and obtaining a lot of knowledge on solar power, it was clear to me that SEA knew exactly what they were talking about. They helped me design the best system with what I had to work with.

They explained that it is also very important to adjust my power usage to get the most out of my solar power. It is recommended to run things like dishwasher and washing machine during the day, while the panels are producing solar power.

Definitely recommend SEA to anyone serious about getting the best solar system available.

Panel Purchased Sunpower
System Size6.08 KW

The Solar provider to pick

I weighed them among 6 Solar companies quoting me. 3 were instant no-go offering 6+ kwh systems with crap product and crap warranty and assurance. It was between SEA & 2 other reputable companies. Oren (SEA consultant) was the only quoter to consider my energy consumption (which is low) & reduce the Solar package size (which means less money for the Solar company but a more affordable yet totally viable system for me).
Darren and the installation team are the kind you want!

Panel Purchased REC
System Size6.15 KW

Smart Energy Answers = BEST solar system installation company!!!

Smart Energy Answers = BEST solar system installation company!!! From the moment, Ali Beydoun (SEA Consultant) came to our place; we were very much impressed with his extensive knowledge of solar systems, simply being an expert in the field. He suggested a tailored system which best suits our needs and lifestyle. He offered us the best practical options which could guarantee 100% satisfaction and reliability. He gave us the best and yet affordable system. Daniel did not hesitate to offer us a good discounted deal, a true sense of compassion and understanding. We were also referred to Rate Setter for financial assistance. The installation team from Sam Impressive Electricals led by Carlo and his crew did excellent installation, very neat, secured and very well set-up despite of blistering heat over their heads. Follow-up commissioning and applications set-up are outstanding particularly with the assistance of Basit Ali (thank you very much for your patience in helping a lay man- IT ignorant persons like us). Overall, SEA is a combination of expertise and pleasing people. We also received follow up calls from most of them in ensuring all aspects were properly done. They are not willing to compromise excellent quality of service. They have set themselves with very high level of expectations and indeed, they have delivered. I have no hesitation to endorse SEA. If you really want the best for you and be assured of genuine satisfaction, see SEA today.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased SunPower 315W P19 "all Black" solar panels with Fronius 7KW inverter
System Size7.56 KW

Professional all the way through the process.

SEA explained the market, the options, the process. Everything was as they suggested. No high pressure sales like the other firms we contacted. Not the cheapest option but you get the service. We pulled out a 7 year old 3.5 KW system to install a 8.6 KW system so we already had all of hte correct meters etc installed. Technology changes and the new "Fronius" system has web monitoring. So much more smarts than our old kit. Installation team were professional and tidied up.

System Size8 KW
Purchase Price $9,500.00

Hassle free solar

Chose Smart Energy Answers as best quote from 3 after being referred by SolarQuotes, who pre-vet installers.

They listened to what I wanted. Contract, communication very straight forward. They provided information and answered questions.

Installation was very quick, team turned up on the day, no issues, tidied up after themselves, very professional all round, no issues with panel placement.

Pre and post installation support has been excellent and informative. Clear instructions, all paperwork completed, advice on how/when to swap retailers.

Will be recommending Smart Energy to my neighbours. Now to make sure I don't turn into a total bore constantly monitoring my panels from my app!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Fronius 10kW inverter, SunPower P series panels.
System Size9.92 KW

Making solar easy

Smart Energy Answers were a great choice when considering o invest in solar energy system. I have been thinking about getting solar for a while but was daunted by all the product options and the many different companies offering solar installations.

I found this company to be a very professional company with superior service. Initially we had a sales rep, Ali come to our home to explain various different options to meet our needs and price point. Ali explained the options clearly and provided good product knowledge. He also was available for me to talk to afterwards, when I had various questions to ask. I found that Smart Energy Answers offered the best quality brands.

Once I made the purchase, the installers were a high quality team and very professional. They even sought to replace some previously broken roof tiles free of charge. Overall Smart Energy Answers run a really well oiled operation and I couldn't be happier. They installed the solar panels and inverter within 2 weeks of me signing the contract. The installation process took 5 hours (6.55kWh system) and was working immediately after installation. Everything went seamlessly.

With solar power systems coming down in price, and the large power bill savings associated with solar, I recommend everyone to get a solar power system for their home. And I highly recommend Smart Energy Answers as your company of choice in installing your solar panels.

System Size6.55 KW
Purchase Price $5,500.00

5 Stars!

From my first contact until completion,their professional approach and customer care was evident at every stage. Oren was great and having done a bit of research, he delivered on a good price.Though price is important, special thanks must go to Darren,Dave and everyone involved in the install Team. There were challenges with my site, including an extremely hot day, but their common sense approach and attention to detail ensured a very smooth and successful project completion.

Panel Purchased Sun power panels and Solar edge inverter

Perfect, Flawless and Real Professional from Start to Finish

I was worried about the little extra cost compared to online retailer but after dealing with Oren, I felt everything is worth it. At least you want to see who you are dealing with rather talking over the phone with random person for such an important decision. Heard lot of scary stories with electrical works. Office Admin Staff Joe keep me informed about the progress and process. Also gave handy tips to prepare upfront e.g., extra tile arrangement, cancellation due to adverse weather, regular follow up for installation booking. Justin and his boys did neat and clean job with installation. Replaced 2 broken tiles in honest and caring manner. Could have walked away without any hassle like any other dodgy tradesmen but went on to roof in the middle of day to fix it. After sale staff Basit explained everything. Also got me extended warranty for 10 years on Fronius Inverter without me asking for that. Every One of them deserve recognition. Keep up the hard work guys. People pay peanuts and they get monkey. That is what my feeling with solar panel promo these days. You want service and accountability then go with this team. Thanks Guys. Appreciate your service. It is hard to find caring and honest people in your industry.

Smart work

Very easy setup with my solar panels. Steven and Tony worked hard getting my 6.4 kw system fitted properly. Very happy how clean and tidy their workmanship is

Professionalism, speed & on time

From first contact through to final installation & operation the whole process was undertaken with professionalism, speed & on time - personal contact with Oren, the installation team with Bryce & contact via email was always of the highest standard & the service provided was fully explained & without problem.
We have no hesitation in recommending Smart Energy Answers for solar installation.

Finally a Solar provider who really puts the customer first

After having a nightmare experience with my previous homes' solar installation (late, bad installation and company went out of business) I was hesitant in going through the process again with my new home.

Luckily I found Smart Energy Answers who have been absolutely amazing. Finally, a Solar provider who really puts the customer first. From the first contact, Michael and the team were transparent and built a system around my needs. They actually talked me out of purchasing a battery because the ROI was not there yet, putting the customer first over their bottom line. They are truly passionate about solar and only use the best products.

Installation process was a breeze and delivered to a tight deadline because I was going overseas.

We are very happy with our system and look forward to using Smart Energy Answers again to add the storage battery when it becomes viable.

Thanks again.

Wonderful experience

Smart Energy Answers provided a seamless and easy installation of solar panels to my property on 14 January. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. They arrived on time and carried out the work in an efficient manner. The approach of all personnel I dealt with was professional and responses were speedy and knowledgeable.

Professional Service & Great Solar System

Smart Energy Answers provided the highest level of detail and service from quotation to installation. They always responded promptly to any requests or questions I had. From first contract, to ensuring the system went in before Christmas, they delivered professionally and efficiently. If you are looking at installing a solar system then I highly recommend SEA.

Complex made easy

Found Finn Peacock's website and got some great background on purchasing solar. Followed his recommended approach and selected SEA as the best proposal for my needs. From first contact to system implementation I have found SEA to be absolutely professional in all aspects of their business processes. They completed the work two weeks earlier than expected. The installation team worked tirelessly on a very hot day and did a top quality job. The followup process post installation was quite good and made me feel like I had made the right decision in selecting SEA.

The system is performing very well, however energy suppliers are somewhat more difficult to deal with when trying to get the feed in tariff applied. May need a rethink in that area.

Terry Linter

Happy solar system customer

From getting the best detailed quote, to having the panels installed in a timely and professional manner, we have no complaints. The system is rated at 7.52Kw but is delivering 8kw. This has been a trouble free process and would recommend Smart Energy to anyone.

Great PV System and service from SEA.

Selected SEA from 3 quotes for a 3kW system on the basis of price, quality and SEA's follow-up to both technical and logistic questions, despite SEA being based in NSW and our home being in Melbourne. Installation was completed within the 3-4 week time frame promised and the installers did a very professional job. More than satisfied with the performance and appearance of the PV system. Only one of the three PV suppliers who quoted had a rep visit our home before providing a final quote. We found this really helpful in understanding the various options for the PV system and my only recommendation is that SEA should consider including a site visit prior to finalising the design and installation details. This would provide an opportunity for clients to get a better understanding of the PV system design options and the on-line performance monitoring available post-installation.

Fantastic Job

The job was done a day early and they were on time and did a fantastic job. It was nea tand everything is working perfectly.

Very happy - excellent job!

Smart Energy Answers (SEA) quoted to us after being referred by Solar Quotes (excellent website for all things Solar). We received 3 quotes and we liked the professionalism of SEA the best. We decided on a 7.2kW system and have now been generating over 40kWh for the past 3 days. SEA arrived 2.5 weeks after we accepted their quote and did a good job installing everything in a day. Their install team worked out with us the neatest route to run the cabling from the roof and were very attentive to our wishes regarding location of the inverter.
Our only small criticism is that all the solar companies (SEA included) rely on satellite photos of your roof to work out a panel layout. They don't physically measure your roof until the day of the install. SEA designers proposed a mixture of portrait and landscape oriented panels and proposed 22 panels. When the installers arrived they quickly measured that all the panels could have portrait orientation and still easily fit on the roof. We could have had more panels installed if we had known in advance. Oh well, maybe that is Stage 2. Our advice: insist on a physical measure of your roof at design stage.
But overall, we are a very happy customer.

They made a complex decision simple.

They came to my home, installation was quick, issues we had and information we required were resolved quickly, and with a smile.
Thank you.