Giatwan K.

Giatwan K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great solar company with excellent products and services

Best value for money among all other solar installers. The team was well qualified and very good communication thorough the panel installation process. I am very satisfied with the quality of product and service.

Panel Purchased REC 320W TP2 M
System Size6.4 KW
Purchase Price $7,700.00
DianneSmart Energy Answers

Quality service and result all through.

Great outcome. Open honest discussion and planning from the first contact to final installation. It seems quality product and outcome is priority. Our site is tricky with shade etc but it was carefully evaluated using satellite imagery and likely performance clearly spelt out. Installation workmanship faultless. Communication and follow up has been timely, helpful and effective, right down to organising metering with our power provider. We have not had to do anything other than provide authorisation.
A professional and easy operation from go to woe.

Panel Purchased Q cell
System Size8.1 KW
Geoff M.
Geoff M.

You are welcome. But can you correct my typo "woe should be whoe" There was no woe involved!
Geoff.

wends55

wends55Central West, NSW

Fantastic friendly honest service!

We were confused regarding solar panels! Angus was very clear in explaining everything to us. The installation, payment, follow up service, was to a very high standard. No hidden costs or misinformation! A good quality product! A professional and friendly team! Thank you

Panel Purchased Qcell

They take their time to explain their recommendation to what size and system suits us and most importantly not make you feel like a fool when asking questions. There was no wait time between agreeing to the actual installation. The installation was fast and efficient. We are very happy. Highly recommend.

Kevin in Sydney

Kevin in SydneySydney, NSW

A true full service energy partner

Panel Purchased LG 350W
System Size15 KW

David

DavidSydney, NSW

very happy with the service

I had a problem with our 10-year-old system and got a quote to remove and install a new larger system. Sam came and gave me some great advice as well as a competitive quote. I wanted a quality system, but the installation was also very important to me. The installation team were terrific and have done a great job. I am enjoying the free power as well as earning the money for the energy I am selling to the grid.

Panel Purchased Fronius inverter and Canadian Solar
System Size10 KW
Purchase Price $10,000.00

Enjoying the solar energy

The good service started with the sales person who took the time to explain how the system works and how to get the best out of it. The installation was done efficiently and neatly, and the installers were a pleasure to have around. I'm still waiting for the paperwork to arrange for the meter to be installed, after two weeks, which is frustrating. Other than that, I can't recommend Smart Energy Answers highly enough.

Panel Purchased REC

AngusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well processed system

I Really appreciate this company ...They responded to questions and Emails Quickly ,walked me step by step through the process . Installers were punctual very polite ,cleaned up very professional . No complaints

Panel Purchased LG 365W Neon R
System Size5.84 KW
DianneSmart Energy Answers

Great people! Great service! Great experience! Would definitely recommend them!

Was looking for a 6kW PV system, and I got quotes from 3 different Clean Energy Council accredited companies. Smart Energy Answers came in the middle price wise. Very professional, detailed and informative sales presentation, and due to a cancellation I had my system installed the very next day! Installers were punctual, communicative and very helpful with information, installation took 6-7 hours, neat and tidy job. It took a few days for the paperwork to be organised by the office prior to the system being activated, and the system is working great! Very good aftersales and installation communication and I would definitely recommend them.

Draal

DraalNew South Wales

Less than a week from payment to the installed solar on my roof!

First met with their sale representative at home together checked my roof access, talked about available options pros and cons. got couple quotes, signed contract and paid. Next day got a call that they can install it on the following Monday (it was Friday). On Monday installers came about 7:30, confirmed with me the inventor placement and around 15 everything was done and I started saving money on electricity :)
Would really recommend them - very professional and very pleasant experience to work with them.

Panel Purchased Canadian Solar 320W KuPower Black Panels
System Size9.66 KW
Purchase Price $9,000.00

Hayden and VickiCentral, SA

Very happy with them

I give a 4 to get people to read this, but my words mean a 5. Sales was easy and understandable. communication from there team is great. They rang when schedules changed or where locked in. We Liam sorted a situation regarding the install with no hassles and a can do attitude. Every time I have rang they answer which is comforting big-time. Installers a well mannered young fella's and did a strong clean job. The 5 year workmanship guarantee is comforting also. Well done Smart Energy.

Panel Purchased Q-cell
System Size6.3 KW
Purchase Price $12,700.00

Smart Energy Install

They arrived on time, were very courteous told us what they were going to do and got on with the job of the install. When it was completed it was explained to us on how it would work. They cleaned up after themselves and no rubbish was left behind. Really a nice bunch of lads.

Martin Gellatley

Martin GellatleyIllawarra, NSW

Smart energy solar installation

Completely satisfied.Would recommend to anyone wanting solar installed.Easy to deal with and helpful at all stages of the process.Have had no issues and everything flowed smoothly.Now installed and working well.

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Sales but Poor Installation (contacted by the company and resolved)

Panel Purchased SMA Sunny Boy 5.0
System Size6.6 KW
Purchase Price $6,600.00

Followed up, great service

Initial miscommunication with sales rep, however company director called up to rectify the problem.
Great level of follow up and business integrity, definitely will give these guys another shot moving forward.

Mark

MarkIllawarra, NSW

Great communication and a very simple and smooth process. Very friendly staff who clearly explained what was involved and the benefits as a customer. Highly recommend for anyone thinking about solar panels.

suba

subaSydney, NSW

Exceptionally comprehensive

I was really impressed with the comprehensive explanation and detail of the information provided prior to deciding to go ahead with solar panel installation by Smart Energy Answers. I knew exactly what to expect regarding my requirements, installation, ongoing service and the benefits of having solar power. I was not disappointed and 8 months down the track I am delighted that my expectations have been exceeded.

Panel Purchased SunPower
Purchase Price $15,980.00

Teza

TezaSydney, NSW

Good Job SMA

We upgraded from 2.5kW single phase system to 6.4kW 3 phase with REC panels and SolarEdge Inverter. Price was good and installation was excellent. Team leaders where easy to talk too and professional at times. From Sales to install was a good experience.

Panel Purchased REC 320 watt
System Size6.4 KW

Ross

RossSydney, NSW

Very happy

I got quotes from 10 companies. Only two provided quotes that were tailored to our requirements. Smart Energy Answers provided the best quote in terms of function, information and price. This was followed up by great installation and after sale service.

Panel Purchased LG 365w
System Size6.57 KW

Kiri Van

Kiri VanSydney, NSW

Happy Customer - Great Customer Service

Leading up to choosing SMART Energy Answers, I did months of research into Solar Panels. I had been ripped off before by a major supplier at our previous address and I was adamant I wasn't going to let that happen to us again. The team at SMART Energy Answers were so helpful, they were patient, knowledgeable and always had time for my many queries. They were also well priced. The installation team were fantastic, they were personable, quick, confident and when they advised me they would come back to install a sun shade over the Solar power box, they did exactly that.

Panel Purchased Solar Edge SE5000H w/ Modbus Meter