Smart House Solar

Rural Solar Installation - Mackay QLD

Frank was excellent with the planning and sale process. The engaged installer were prompt and courteous. I initiated and contacted Paul (Installation Manager) for an installation update - customer service improvement required. Overall, I would recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Panel Purchased Jinko JKM275PP-60 Solar Panels & Solax X1-5.0-T-N(AU) Power Inverter
Purchase Price $4,500.00

Great product and price

Frank was very helpful with all aspects of our solar installation. I am very happy with our product and price. I researched what I wanted and Frank helped me achieve this outcome. Would recommend

Panel Purchased Sun power e series and fronius
System Size6.5 KW

Job Well Done

The installation guys were extremely friendly and factual, we were a bit disappointed with the unexpected extra cost for the meter work though. They arrived promptly and got the job done quickly.

System Size6.6 KW

They SHS made the installation very easy and they did what we wanted

Quick clean neat installation very happy how they installed the panels and inverter the instalation was done how i wanted it done I,m very happy Frank ws easy to talk to an explained all my Questions

Panel Purchased Hanwha Q_cell 260 watt
System Size6.6 KW

Some Frustrations but eventually got a Good Solar System Installed.

Several communication issues lead to some frustrations, confusion and misinformation, particularly trying to get information about the components and the installers details. However, the installation date was delayed a day without us being advised and I had declined work so I lost a days pay. The actual installation was completed just a week after we paid the deposit, which was very efficient and a bit unexpected. The price was competitive, but not the cheapest quote we received. The reviews I found indicated Smart House Solar were reasonably reliable, with less issues than some of the other suppliers. The installation team, ,when they arrived, went smoothly and effectively, so we now have a functioning solar System that will hopefully significantly reduce our electricity bills.

Panel Purchased Csun Black Mono Panels with Solax X1 Boost Inverter

Great Solar Experience

The process of dealing with Smart House Solar was quite easy.I was dealing with Frank for the quote and product information and once the deal was locked in and deposit paid for everything was put into place quite quickly.
The installation date was organised and then the installation crew were here on that date to do the job.
They were very good to deal with and appear to be very good tradespeople,very neat and tidy and thorough.
I would reccommend Smart House Solar to anyone who is looking to install Solar.

System Size5 KW
Purchase Price $4,340.00

I believe that this is a very smart investment

The installation process was very well organized and there was no problems at all. The installation team were very professional and easy to get along with. I am very happy with the finished product ,very neat and professional

Panel Purchased jinko
Purchase Price $3,940.00

Fantastic service

Smart House Solar were professional to deal with from start to finish. Top quality workmanship on the installation and prompt service. All correspondence between Frank, Musa and staff and myself was clear and hassle free. Would highly recommend this company to anybody thinking of installing solar.

System Size13.2 KW
Purchase Price $6,590.00

Every thing went well

The instalation was an easy process they were there at 7 am and gone at 230 every thing was neat and tidy and they cleaned up the work site afterthey had finished good job

System Size5 KW

Excellent customer service when enquiring about solar, answered any queries/concerns I had. Fast and effecient installation, arriving on time, once again very helpful with our concerns and offered extra information to get the best out of our solar, would definitely recommend Smart House Solar.

System Size6 KW
Purchase Price $3,590.00

A Smart decision

Took a couple of days due to the bad weather to install but the installers were easy to get along with and very informative. Best decision we made on a good day this baby is producing plenty of kilowatts to power the house and then some.
Could not be happier

Panel Purchased ccus
Purchase Price $3,800.00

Fast and professional.

Good no fuss company to deal with. Took on the job and got it done within a couple of weeks in a regional Qld area. Would use them again tomorrow.

Panel Purchased Longi
System Size5.9 KW
Purchase Price $4,150.00

Brilliant Service!

All it took was a phone conversation they answered all of our questions and came in at the best price against three other companies offering the same deal! Installation was painless and fast. We put down the deposit and they were ready to install the very next week! They even uninstalled the old system for us!
Hassle free! Efficient! A pleasure to deal with!

Panel Purchased Suntech Solar Panels
System Size6.6 KW

Frank Williams was very professional in the process of understanding the Solar system that was right for my needs, a pleasure to deal with. Alan Ferrerro the insulation contractor did a great job in the instalment..

Great Experience Start to Finish

Well Friendly And Helpful Team ..
My Solar is Producing lot More then what i Was Told on Average Highly Recommended 5 Star Seevice...

Excellent customer service. And excellent product

I would highly recommend smart house solar to anyone. Frank was extremely helpful he is a great asset to your company. Wish companies had more sale's staff like Frank Williams.

good

I am very much impressed by Frank's service. He was so co-operative and provided detail information regarding solar installation. cheers

I sstisfied it

The iinstallation team explain very well how to use the solarr easyly. He is so kind and nice talking to me

Well done

All good and happy .............. good working with Frank to get Solar on the roof and stop those bad power bills

Excellent service

Very easy. No issues from start to finish. The installation time was excellent given we live in a regional area. No fuss and everything was installed as promised.