Smart House Solar

Efficient and experienced installers

Very easy installation process. They arrived early and got straight on to the job. Friendly and helpful to explain what was happening at each step. Was very happy with the whole process.

Panel Purchased Jinko
Purchase Price $3,189.00
Hiiii, Thanks for your appreciation and motivation Our Smart House Solar teams are glad to have served you and your satisfaction is our reward. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Good to deal with

Drake was very informative and generated an environment of trust. My own research supported what I was told and the installation went as planned. Harry must be mentioned as he coordinated the install. The solar system is performing above expectations. I have recommended Smart House Solar to my colleagues and friends.

Panel Purchased Astronergy 275 watt poly
Purchase Price $3,589.00
Hiii, Thanks for leaving the positive review and because of this it keeps our team motivated to deliver awesome experiences. Our teams are more than happy to have satisfied your solar needs with our solar system. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Solar the easy way

Found Smart House Solar after a google search. From the first contact with Drake communication was the key with this process. Drake kept me informed all the way along till he was no longer able to continue as his part in the process was completed. Then the contact with the install team organiser, Harry, was very efficient. The installation crew arrived on the promised day and they were very informative and answered all my question. The electrician explained everything in detail and answered all my questions. Safety was of utmost importance to them and they left the roof in a very tidy and presentable condition and removed all rubbish from site. When the work was completed I was given the opportunity to ask questions and was informed that Ergon ( retail electricity supplier) would have to come and completed the process and that the paperwork for this to happen would be submitted ASAP. I am more than happy with my experiecence from the start right through to the final completion and testing. Value for money and quality of service and Safety for all involved are important factors to me.

System Size6.6 KW
Hiiiii Great to hear we were able to provide you with all the information you needed to make an informed decision. Thank you for your review and for choosing Smart House Solar as your solar partner. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

No Fuss

I can only say that the installation went ahead on time as planned, the installers were very helpful, polite and cleaned up before they left. The entire experience was very easy start to finish but as the unit has only just been installed I cannot say how it will perform, too early yet.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hiiii, Thank you for taking out your precious time to leave us a review! We are so happy about your review, complete rating and your experience with Smart House Solar is wonderful. We are glad to know that you are happy with the installers. our team is glad to have served your satisfaction and your trust is our reward. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Initially difficult but well worth the effort

At first I found them a little difficult to work with and get information from, but as sion as I told them what I wanted, that was different to the standard products things went well. They completed all paperwork quickly and the system was installed and live within a 2 week period. Very happy with the entire process.

System Size6.6 KW
Hiiii, Thanks for your appreciation and motivation we're glad we executed our job in the line of your expectations. We work really hard to offer the best solar system with the best possible services and Smart House Solar is delighted to see that it is reflected in your review. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Neat and Tidy tradesman

Excellent job done, efficient service, tradesman completed a first class installation. His recommendation of placement of panels has worked wonders and out of direct view from the street. Sales team were true to there word, installation quick from first contact, no waiting. Overall very happy.

System Size5 KW
Hiiii, We take pride in giving outstanding services to our customer at Smart House Solar Our teams are honored to have you sharing your solar installation experience and they will be definitely happy to read what you wrote. Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Smooth transaction

Panel installation process was good. I was amazed with their quick turn around time. I am a Mackay based client but the company is located in Brisbane. The job was carried out within 10 working days after signing the contract. I had no issue with the company in regards to administrative issue. Sales, accounts, and technical departments executed the whole job in a professional manner. Hopefully they will show the same profession manner in future for any technical issue.

Panel Purchased Astroenergy
System Size6.6 KW
Hiiii, Thanks for taking the time to share your prestigious opinion on Smart House Solar. Our teams are more than happy to have satisfied your solar needs with our solar system and the best of our services. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Fast service, only 1 week from first talk to completed installation

Talked with 3/4 solar companies and really got tired with their marketing tricks they played to get you on the hook. Frank is honest, fair and transparent to the customer, he answered all the questions I concerned and elaborated the installation process step by step. I was surprised by their time management to get everything sorted out in just a week. Though there was a little frustration with the installation, the remediation they offered was still good and acceptable.

System Size6.6 KW
Hiiii, Thanks for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. Our teams will definitely be happy to read what you wrote, It's only when we receive such positive feedback, we inspire by knowing that we have done our jobs well. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Quality products from Professionals.

Spoke with Frank from SHS for a quote on 6.6Kw, after taking into consideration my requirement for quality products with extended warranties, he had all the gear in stock and installed on the roof within 2 weeks. Expected a high level of customer service and was not disappointed. Extremely professional team, with years of experience in the solar industry.

System Size6.6 KW
Hiiii, We’re thrilled to learn you enjoyed your solar journey with us. Thanks for leaving the positive review and because of this it keeps our team motivated to deliver awesome experiences. Our teams are more than happy to have satisfied your solar needs with our solar system and the best of Smart House Solar services. You made our day by sharing this! Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Great Service, Good Experience.

Communication was fairly good, always polite and informative. From the time we ordered the product to the day of installation was only about 2 weeks. Installers were friendly and tidy.

Panel Purchased 315w Seraphin Mono Solar Panels
Purchase Price $3,649.00
Hiiiii Great to hear we were able to provide you with all the information you needed to make an informed decision. Thank you for your review and for choosing Smart House Solar as your solar partner. Our team is glad to have served you and your satisfaction and your trust is our reward. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Upgraded from 5kw to 10kw it was so easy and QUICK

After contacting about 10 solar companies and discussing my requirements I found SHS extremely helpful and more importantly, very knowledgeable about the technical requirements, especially Frank Williams.
From the time of giving my deposit on Monday 5Aug I was told on Thursday 8Aug my installation was approved by Energex and be done on Tuesday 13Aug WOW.
The installer was fantastic the quality of workmanship A1 ( I have been an electrical engineer since 1974 now retired).
I must mention Sean who was my first contact very helpful and courteous.
Would highly recommended SHS, just tell them what you want and discuss it in detail with Sean and Frank and they will get you sorted. Good job guys.

Brian

Panel Purchased Riesen mono perc 315w
System Size10 KW
Hiiii, We’re happy to learn that you enjoyed your solar journey with us. Thanks for leaving the heartwarming review. Your reviews are a way to boost our employee's morale and keep our team motivated to deliver awesome experiences. We work really hard to offer the best solar system with the best possible services and Smart House Solar is delighted to see that it is reflected in your review. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Works great.

All went smooth and on time. Good communication they the guys were easy to talk to. Had no issues they put a timer on my hot water system and upgraded the element all went smooth.

Purchase Price $4,500.00
Hiiii, We’re thrilled to learn you enjoyed your solar journey with us. Thanks for leaving the positive review. Our teams are more than happy to have satisfied your solar needs with our solar system and the best of our services. You made our day by sharing this! Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

-Great service ! Everything went to plan -

Install team were terrific - all went smoothly. We have had no issues at all with the whole process from start to finish.Has been a hassle free experience and we highly recommend Team Solar.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hiiii, Thanks for taking out the time to share your prestigious opinion on Smart House Solar. Your feedback motivates us to keep up and exceed the service standards that we are bound to. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. You made our day! We are glad to know you are happy with the entire process from start to finish with all the proper information. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Great service, Great returns

Very quick service for installation. Very good installers and knowledgeable.

I have had the system installed for 7 months now and my last bill (July) with a pool $24. My bills have been up too $1100 before 30% discounts. The service has been outstanding. I have refferred 2 other friends to smart house solar and they are happy with the service.

Purchase Price $3,700.00
Hiiii, We are so happy about your review, complete rating and your experience with Smart House Solar is wonderful. Our company values put customer satisfaction as the top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving your more friends too. We’re thrilled to learn you enjoyed your solar journey with us. Thanks for leaving the positive review. Our teams are more than happy to have satisfied your solar needs with our solar system and the best of our services. You made our day by sharing this... Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You!

Excellent Service by Solar Technical Specialist Drake Johnson from Smart House Solar

After speaking with 2 other companies installing Solar at my resident , I found out that the Sales person was lacking product knowledge. Using the website gave me so much information about Smart House Solar.So I completed the email from Smart House Solar and within few minutes, I get a call from Solar Technical Specialist Drake Johnson. I was thrilled that Drake had so much product knowledge, he was professional, polite and efficient. All the questions I was asking, he had them in his finger tip, (there were no, ifs or buts, or wait for few mins) he tick all the boxes, and I was so impressed with the great service and professionalism!Another best thing about Smart House Solar was they didn’t have to visit my resident to give me that quote, it was all done through Satellite Software. How convenient is that? Only professionals like Smart House Solar can do.I requested 20 quality panels with the a great pricing. Another good thing about the Panels are they have warranties : 25 yrs of performance warranty and 10 years of workmanship warranty. Quality Inverter has 5 yrs warranty. Third Party Reinsurance on Solar Panels, Free Labour on Replacement Under Warranty and Wi-fi monitoring support Inverter and extra 4 Solar Panels given free, I had no hesitation but to sign the agreement with Drake. Even after signing the Agreement, Drake went extra miles to further assist me with other questions relating to Panels after few days of signing the Agreement.With the professional service by Drake I didn’t have to book for Installer/;Electrician,all were taking care by Drake from their office. Within 2 weeks of signing the agreement, I.e. on 31st of last month the Electrician/Installer Kane Littleales from DMA called in the morning to start installing. He was professional and efficient and he took time off to explain to me about the Inverter and the Solar Panels. When they fully completed the work all rubbish were taken away. I was so impressed with his workmanship. Further more, I have no hesitation in recommending Kane to other businesses.Once again Drake thank you for providing me with outstanding customer service and exceptional product. Please pass on my gratitude to all staff involved. You are an asset to Smart House Solar.

Panel Purchased Sungrow 3 phase
Purchase Price $3,500.00
Hiiii, Thanks for checking in and for providing feedback, We're so glad to have you onboard on your vision, and for your kind words that you have seen accelerated results with us so far and that's very kind of you for sharing so much detail about your experience with Smart House Solar!!! We are so pleased to hear that you had great experiences with Drake and the rest of our team and for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're thrilled that you loved your experience, our teams will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

So cheap

Very good price and service. I certainly hope the package works as stated, and time will tell if they honour their warranties and workmanship, because I have no idea how they can offer a 6.6kw package for such a low price.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hiiiii, Thank you so much for your review in a way to help us to work on our services. Customer feedback is incredibly important to us. We feel delighted to have satisfied you with our Smart House Solar product and services. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Very efficient installation

The contractor contacted me ahead of time to make the appointment. Although this had to be delayed by one day due to arrival of the materials, it all went off without a hitch.

Panel Purchased Astroenergy
Purchase Price $4,000.00
Dear customer, Customer feedback is incredibly important to us. We feel delighted to have satisfied you with our Smart House Solar product and services. Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the arrival, the installation depends on many factors including weather conditions too.Thank you so much for choosing us. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You..!!

Good job

Installation done according to terms of contact. Follow up and update on time. Were available to answer questions on the day of installation. Job well done. Good customer service. Recommended

System Size5.4 KW
Hiii, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us your valuable review. Our team of Smart House Solar is so happy to learn your solar journey experience with us. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You!!!!!!

Fast, Efficient and did exactly what was required.

Fast, Efficient and did exactly what was required.
Got got a good price and good warranty in less than 2 weeks, hoping for 10 years of free electricity,
Carl, Redland bay

Panel Purchased Dont know
System Size10 KW
Purchase Price $6,998.00
Hiii, The team of Smart House Solar is so delighted to hear such good feedback, and we’re glad to be one of the prosperous Solar companies in Queensland. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we'd take the opportunity to thank you for the appreciation. we're so happy to learn about your solar journey with us. We put customer experience and satisfaction is our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You!!!!!!

Highly recommended. Good service, good price, one week from first contact to completed installation.

Very professional service. The whole process was seamless. Information, negotiations and quote provided in accurate and clear manner and on time. Very competitive price.
Installation completed on time, notwithstanding rainy weather. Friendly staff and very efficient. Nice work and very neat.
Highly recommended. Satisfied customer.

Panel Purchased Seraphim Mono Blade
System Size10.5 KW
Purchase Price $6,790.00
Hiiii, Thank you for taking out time for your valuable review. We are glad to know you are happy with the entire process of Smart House Solar from start to finish with all the proper information. Your satisfaction is our reward. Our team is glad to have served in line with your expectations. Happily looking forward to your cost-effective power bill. We're there with you in case of any query, just write to us at support@smarthousesolar.com.au and we'll be anxiously happy to assist you. Thank You!!!!!!