Verifiedsmarthousesolar.com.au

Knowledgeable, helpful staff

Stanislav G.
Stanislav G.

Smart house solar review

One day install. Also support team help with application set and wifi connection.

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smart House Solar Power trusted and reliable

My Growatt Solar System installed by Smart House Solar has been very reliable and productive . The internet connection reports are easy to follow and have the correct amount of information to judge performance of system. We are happy to recommend Smart House Solar to Manage your Solar System.
Kristy J.
Kristy J.South East Queensland, QLD

highly recommend

These guys have an excellent product and through service, would recommend
Riwaj S.
Riwaj S.Darling Downs, QLD

Smart House Solar is a great team

Ended up using 21 solar panels with Growwatt inverter. 3 years on and running perfectly fine. Great customer service whenever i have questions to ask.
Lindsay
LindsaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Inverter Issue

I contacted Smart House Solar and spoke to Jack about a problem I was having connecting my inverter to my mobile phone app. Jack liaised between Growatt and me in finding a solution to my issue. He was very helpful throughout the process as well as being sympathetic and understanding to the problem I was experiencing.

Justin F.
Justin F.

Really good

They were very helpful, and always available when I needed to ask questions
Roderick P.
Roderick P.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Satisfied

Best price and worked with me to get system that suited me.
Delay due to broken panels in transit but installed a month later.
[Content Removed].
Romes old mate
Romes old mate2 posts

Smart House Solar...smart as a whip

Smart House solar has proven to back up its product in a way that underlines its direction. Which is a desire to succeed proving good outcomes in the process. Having received quotes from various vendors, SH provided us with a very affordable quote which compelled us to opt for their services.
Although a little slow off the mark, local weather hasn't been the best, it was done comfortably in less than a day and very proficiently, to boot. We have been getting good results and are producing excess energy which is being utilised and paid for by our energy provider.
All in all, SH Solar is a joy to do business with and therefore highly recommended.
Olympia A.
Olympia A.

Amazing service and seamless process

Smart House Solar were amazing to deal with. They were responsive, professional, and helpful throughout my experience, from the initial inquiry to the installation and post-installation service. I would highly recommend Smart House Solar!

Eileen F.
Eileen F.

Great experience when there was an issue

There was a warranty issue with my grower inverter just under 3 years. It took less than a week from discussing the issue with the manufacturer to the new inverter being installed.
Le D
Le D

Excellent Customer Service

We had a 6,6KW installed by Smart House Solar 5 years ago. Recently our inverter showed faulty signal and we called Customer Service Department to figure out what to do. Through out the process, Jack helped me with very clear instruction and also organised the replacement for us. Everything is well planned and we have a new inverter installed within a week. We are so happy with such a smooth process. Highly recommend Smart House Solar for everyone looking to install a new system as you dont need to worry about anything, all you need is just a phone call away.
Vikas K.
Vikas K.

My personal experience

I found the support staff helpful and able to answer all my queries. The installation team was also friendly, dedicated to their task and happy to answer any questions I asked.
Finau W.
Finau W.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Service Guaranteed

Great service and follow up from Jack. Follow up was well explained
customer_first_namec
customer_first_namecSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, issue was resolved. Brilliant attention to detail, communication was awesome.
Aseef Khan
Aseef KhanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality work

On time delivery. Up to standard installation and quality workmanship.

Narelle R.
Narelle R.

What would you expect would be the output of your system. On a normal sunny day in kWh?

Owen
Owen

Best I got was exactly 40kw for the day in laidley qpd

Eben V.
Eben V.

I would say on a normal sunny day, around 34kwh.

Customer
Customer

How much staff do you have? What are your office hours?

Pieter
Pieter

Pieter Kruger, Project No.SHS 2029.
Our solar system was fitted last year In October and i signed the contract for a 24 panel system with a output of 24x275= 6.6kw. . The contract was checked by my accountant and he point it out to me that on my contract it states 20x275= 6.6kw ( my calculation 5.5kw). So i paid for 24 panels but on my roof there are only 20 panels.Need i say more, you should have a copy of the contract there. Regards Pieter Kruger

Smart House Solar   DM

Smart House Solar is a one-stop-shop for solar, from selling panels and inverters to setting you up with a CEC-accredited, licensed solar panel installer. They’ll also do everything in between, answering any questions that crop up through their team of solar experts.

Their residential solar options include a variety of options when it comes to total power output – 5.5kW, 6.6kW and 10kW. This caters to a range of household sizes.

When it comes to commercial solar, there are three options that offer powerful output for larger buildings – 20kW, 30kW and 50kW.

Points of praise for Smart House Solar:

• Many reviewers attested that the solar panel installation couldn’t be faulted, and the technicians were knowledgeable and efficient.
  • The entire process from consultation to installation was often described as smooth and easy. This was often attributed to organised staff, prompt and timely service, and staff with integrity – including sales staff- who care about the quality of their work.
CategorySolar Panel Installers