Listing monitored by Smartsalary

• Application Process

Excellent Customer Service

Called to inquire about salary sacrificing my super. The lady I spoke to was so lovely and helpful. She was able to assist me and then fulfill my request of sacrificing some of my salary in less than five minutes. SO impressed with the service and would definitely recommend to friends.

Lacking Transparency

Obtained quote on vehicle from smart salary. Consultant advised they charge 6% of purchase price for their "brokerage fee". I asked to see a document that breaks down their fees and charges and they have been avoiding me like the plague.

Surely such practices should be brought to the attention of the appropriate regulator.

Helen F.
Helen F.Western Australia

Very happy with the service, warm and friendly consultant, very informative and professional. The process was made extremely straightforward and the information was easy to understand. Thank you very much!

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Tracey C.
Tracey C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience

Could not have asked for better customer service and follow through. The end to end process has been simple and a very user friendly experience. Thanks for all your help!!!

None
NoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Issue solved.

The staff member was understanding and provided professional support. There was a genuine concern displayed and willingness to solve the issue at hand. Have had business dealings over a number (10) years with good customer service.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Kobe
Kobe

Amazing customer service

The knowledge of the customer service consultant I spoke with was amazing, they were able to answer all of my questions and ensured I understood everything that they were speaking to.

Great feeling

Easy process, great communication listens to my needs provided options. Quick responses and stayed in regular contact. Step by step process was explained thoroughly and assistance was always there if needed

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't do it to yourself!!!

Don't do it to yourself!!

This has been a horrible experience with lack of customer service, misleading information with negative financial impacts for myself, no accountability and the only consistent thing throughout this process... was screwing me around and refusing to take any accountability or fix the issue.

Don't waste your time and money.

Go through Remserv or someone else who is actually competent.

Coxy
CoxyNorth Queensland, QLD

This was a perfect and easy process to getting my dream car!!

Very good with information and made everything easy process all the way through, i just think maybe touch base with customers a little more as there was a slight gap of when i was i the know. Other then that great people and quick to sort any problem or question i had.

Application Process

June
Junemelbourne

Very poor service

My first experience and not a good one. I was paid on the 26th May, still waiting for funds. Some payments and their admin fees have changed status from pending to paid but I still haven't received anything. The funds were garnished from my wage quick enough, I do regret signing up with smart salary, paying more tax is less effort than this. The first customer service officer was lovely the 2nd CSO was aggressive. All I wanted was assistance on where my wages and super contribution ended up and why it's taking so long.

Frank
Frank

No correspondence

I am very dismayed at lack of correspondence from This services I have emailed 5 times and phoned requested breakdown of costs charged with no response I was told they would get back to me on a phone call and that was in January 21 . I am no longer a customer yet I still get this for review . Unhappy

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerKimberley, WA

Worst service ever.

Worked well when I initiated the service and then I changed jobs 4 months later still trying to sort it out and got dumped literally by smart leasing service. All cards and services immediately ceased and left with no advice on how to proceed.

Honestly I would never recommend this to anyone

Sophie
SophieSydney, NSW

Complete waste of money

Salary Packaging

I wish that you would give a lot more packaging money intake from our Salary. In other words can we put in more money than what we have already & also claim a bit more

Katherine
KatherinePerth, WA

Hopeless and endless hassles

Hassles over small and big things
Getting pin or cards sorted - no response for ages
Really poor communication
Sent an email saying they were (nearly) doubling my payment/docking my pay without consultation
Delayed responses to emails/ phone calls - being sent generic online 'forms' to fill out
No resolution to problems
Left owing money and didn't know until the bank called
Referred the matter to the Ombudsmen in the end
Went over to PAYABILITY - great staff and great service

Read more reviews - page 2

Angela V
Angela Vasked

I am about to source quotes from Smart Salary, Fleetcare and NLC to lease a vehicle (the only lease companies my employer allows currently). Please tell me why I should choose Smart Salary over the others. Also, what is Smart Salary's interest rate pls. Regards and thanks, Angela

Marie
Marie asked

I am thinking of taking leave without pay to undertake full time studies for a year. What options do I have to pay for my car? Can I pay for the whole year or buy it outright?

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi Marie, you can discuss the arrangements directly with your financier for more information however generally you can pay monthly installments direct to the financier or payout the vehicle early. The payout figure would include all remaining lease payments and the residual value. The financier can provide a quote of the current remaining balance. The salary packaging would cease in this instance, you would be required to organise your own comprehensive insurance, fuel and other vehicle expenses. Thank you kindly

CyberKevasked

Hi

I am in the process of finalising my second lease with Smart Salary. During the first lease, I had three fuel cards, including one for Caltex. This was the card we have been using at least 95% of the time, as there is a Caltex about 1km from our house. I notice that Smart Salary is now only offering cards for BP and Shell. Is there a reason why Caltex is no longer offered. I know it is in the process of changing to Ampol and wondered if Smart Salary will offer an Ampol card once the change goes through across Australia?

Kevin

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi there, thank you for your message. We recommend BP and Shell due to the slightly cheaper transaction fees payable. These cards incur a 30 cent per transaction fee when compared to Caltex's fee of 38 cents. If you require a Caltex fuel card, please kindly contact us through private message with your account details alternatively via Facebook, email (customersupport@smartsalary.com.au) or by phone (1300 476 278) and we can order this card for you. You may use the Caltex card at any Caltex (or Ampol) service station. Thank you kindly

CyberKev

Answering my own question, as an agent just emailed me to say that they had ordered a Caltex Card for me. Good service, many thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Smartsalary representatives

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services