• Application Process
Lydia B.

Lydia B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Why wouldn't you

Get more back in your pocket using pre tax dollars, why wouldn't you. Had a call to smart salary today re: parental leave pay. Salary packaging continues to be paid both when on leave with employer and with centrelink which I didn't know. Thank you for the info and friendly voice over the phone. Kind regards, Lydia.

sueB

sueBGippsland, VIC

How to make the complex straightforward

Clear, knowledgeable, helpful interaction with the staff member made understanding and completing the application form quite straightforward. All my calculations were checked by the staff member and we emended them where necessary.

VRM

VRMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unreliable

I only asked for an everyday purchase card.
First there was a typo in my name on the card, so I asked to replace card.
The second card arrived, also with a typo. But was it is worse, they stopped putting my tax benefits in the card. So I am stuck with a useless card, and losing money.
Called and sent an email last week, they promised to get back to me with a solution, but nothing so far.

Simon S.Smartsalary
Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Excellent service

I feel technology challenged with changes and the support provided made me feel comfortable and was greatly appreciated. I required help to submit a claim manually. Thank you for the great service.

Kait

KaitSydney, NSW

Just signed up and so simple!

So far I have just submitted my application and it has been really easy and straight forward with constant support where needed. I had one person specifically assigned to my case and they are the only person I have had to deal with!

Germaine

GermaineSydney, NSW

Made it simple and hassle free

I was having trouble establishing my account. The help I received over the phone was excellent and professional and I was able to finalise my account without further delay and get on my way!

Application Process

They have made the leasing process simple and stress free, allowing us to get into a brand new car instead of settling for a second hand car. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Novated lease

I contacted Smart salary to find out about a novated lease. I had a vague idea, but needed to know specific details about the benefits and drawbacks. William was very helpful, explaining things in detail and then answering my follow up questions.

Aida

AidaPerth, WA

Save on your tax

Able to save money by having less tax on your income due to money been deduct prior tax to pay on your mortgage and meal entertainment. Good value for money

Mariana Dimoski

Mariana DimoskiSydney, NSW

Great assistance

Needed help online to update some information that site wasn't allowing me to do. Staff member was very helpful with suggestions on how to update and I successfully updated the necessary information. It was a relief that it was all updated!

Effective means on Monitoring Expenditure

All Rfis answered in a timely Logical manner , and relevant guidance provided related to the management process. management process appear sound and system attempts to value add in its service delivery model , in a helpful and concise manner .

Karli

KarliCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing service

Jeff was great to deal with. Everything was organised with 4 days. Constant emails and discussions about the status of the car. Whole process was simple and stress free. Thank you

Romeo Ornelas

Romeo OrnelasIllawarra, NSW

Excellent Product

This allows me to purchase essential products that I need to use at work in order to do my job effectively and efficiently. The variety of products available is outstanding and makes a lot of sense to access these products immediately and get reimbursement.

A good start

The process so far has been easy informative and streamlined.
I am looking forward to continuing the process with smart salary.
For someone who came into this situation with an idea but no knowledge it is great that I still feel like i understand what is happening now.

Application Process

Couldn't have been better!

A Smart salary staff called me on the exact decided time.
She gave me the information I required - no time pressure.
Doubled checked an answer to my questions
Asked me if I had any further questions
She has been helpful using a pleasant tone of voice.

Edmond

EdmondSydney, NSW

The person who helped me over the phone (Alvin) was very professional, knew the answers to all my questions and was very patients with me during the call.
offered to help me with any other questions that I might have in the future

Rachael Weir

Rachael WeirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting too Long

I have been waiting for 3 weeks for this car. I have a loan car which is costing me a fortune. If you are considering this please make sure you do it well in advance. Lack of communication is also a problem as I was never told about waiting on employers to sign etc. Also there is no direct contact with the one person when you call, so you have to go through all the motions again and again. I wouldn't do it again. Still waiting!

Angry and frustrated

Angry and frustratedWestern District, VIC

Do not salary sacrifice with them!!!

This company offer the least amount of information. They hate it when you ask questions! I was offered free window tinting & then they didn’t honour it because they refused to offer my local supplier the tender which meant I did their job for them. Then they started deductions just two weeks into my lease despite the contract saying otherwise. On top of this I recently added a device to my account and the payment came out of my account but they refused to reimburse it saying that my car account didn’t have enough funds in it so they would not reimburse the laptop payment. This was never explained to me prior and I always thought they were totally seperate from each other! What a joke! No transparency! Poor communication!

Simone Guinan

Simone GuinanGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic. Excellent service, very prompt.

Very prompt and thorough.
Had to pick the car up on Wednesday, Sanjin and the team made that happen as we were 2 and 1/2 hours away and had taken the day off work.
Highly recommend and so pleased with the service.

liz

lizWestern Australia

good service

easy to deal with, always helpful, customer service officer always remained focused on providing the best advice for me. I have been a member for many years & had many dealings with this department.