Smartsalary
See the Best Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartsalary

• Application Process

Reimbursement

Way better novated leasing companies out there. Smart Salary make you build up an allowance before ever reimbursing you. The point of leasing is to be reimbursed as you are paying the lease and the costs that go with it. I have claimed for things months ago and still haven’t seen the reimbursement. Have complained with a poor response.

CazzaC
CazzaCNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Pay less tax!

Just go somewhere else

Kate M
Kate M

Choose another company for a lease

I’d recommend choosing another company for a car lease. Smart salary incorrectly billed me for a period of time when I changed employer and then wrote my car off after the Canberra hailstorms as it was one month outside the date for a new car. They have periodically called me every 12 months seeking funds for an ‘overdrawn’ account although when they wrote off the car and shut down my account I was assured it was all finalised and even refunded some money. They are hard to get through to and overall very inflexible.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Smart Salary

Phoned them with a query and they helped me a lot

Mark S.SmartsalarySend a private message

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it.

Rata
RataSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy customer

Very satisfied with the service 110% ,already recommended to friends

Mark S.SmartsalarySend a private message

Thank you Rata, we appreciate your feedback.

Service
ServicePerth, WA

A disastrous 7 months

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Emily
Emily

Terrible service

Anders
AndersPerth, WA

Still waiting

Communication is poor and processing times are abysmal. Entered into a novated lease agreement for a car which I picked up at the beginning of June. Still waiting on fuel cards and everything else to be rolled into the one payment. All my costs are still coming out post-tax. Have contacted them seeking clarification on what the status of my account is, but long wait times and non-responses to emails makes this difficult.

Jeff Brookes
Jeff BrookesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

My enquires were handled promptly and professionally

My desired outcome was achieved without any difficulty due to the diligence of the attending staff
I may have to change arrangements at a later date, I feel confident that this will be achieved similarly

• Application Process
Matt P.
Matt P.

Highly restricted. Outrageous fees. Poor service.

Cant pay at post office. No billpay. No recurring payments.And Its my money!!! Yearly and monthly fees. Extensive wait times for support. Wish our employer would go back to bendigo.

Mark S.SmartsalarySend a private message

Great support for any issues with Superannuation deductions

I have been with Smartsalary for many years and any superannuation issues have been sorted out very efficiently and effectively. The staff involved have been very courteous, knowledgeable and helpful.

Mark S.SmartsalarySend a private message

Hi Peter. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We will pass it on to the team involved.

Laura
LauraCanberra

Poor communication and customer service

I initially applied for an account in April and despite multiple emails (with no replies), online enquires (with no replies) and phone calls including being hung up on after being placed on hold and calling back to have the phone ring for upwards of 90 mins, I now have been told they’ve been trying to deduct pay from the wrong employer in another state. The only solution they could provide was make me go through the set up again and face another months delay in getting salary packaging set up.

Overall 4 months to set up what should have been a simple process. Use alternate providers if they’re available to you.

Tayjay
TayjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Slow transaction

Transaction time from employer payday to being able to have funds available on the everyday card is ridiculous. Takes upwards of three days to have funds loaded. I have used many SP organisations over the years and this one is the worst. For the sake of you employees I would not recommend any employer to use them.

Happy customer
Happy customerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Worst salary packaging service I have experienced

I have been salary packaging for many years and smart salary are the fourth company I have been involved with. If you need assistance and have to call the wait times over the phone are outrageous over an hour most calls, they rarely respond to emails. When I left my employer I have almost $3000 left I’m my account and after 3 months I am still waiting for the money to be refunded and every time I call I get a different response/excuse but money still never refunded. My advice is it’s not worth the small savings you make by packaging with them …avoid

Madison S.SmartsalarySend a private message

Hi. We are sorry for the difficulty you have had in resolving your issue. if you would kindly send through your account number, date of birth and, address we will have a manager look into it for you. Thank you for the feedback.