4.2

• Application Process

Professional Approach

From start to finish the process was seamless with supportive and knowledgeable staff keeping you informed at every stage. Everything was completed online with no need to go into an office to sign documents.

Edward K.Illawarra, NSW

Great company

Couldn't ask for more from Smart Salary they listened to what we wanted and found the exact car for the right price. Justin is extremely helpful and took us right thru the application process. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Trevor

TrevorSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Service in These Difficult Times

Wei and Melissa were very helpful and kept me updated right through the entire process. This is the first lease I have engaged in and at first this seemed very daunting, but with Wei and Melissa I felt at ease. I would recommend Smart Leasing to any colleagues.

Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Vicki M.

Vicki M.The Mallee, VIC

Professional and friendly

Joanna was completely professional but friendly and approachable. She made the process easy to understand and was very knowledgeable about all the products, and was happy to clarify all questions.
Very happy to use again and to recommend to others.

Jodie Massey

Jodie MasseyIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service with awesome staff

Penny was extremely helpful. I was impressed with how promptly the quote was received. The follow up calls were received with thanks. the forms are quick and easy with quick responses regarding the finance. I will utilise Smart leasing in the future. I will happily recommend the service to friends and family

Easiest on-boarding ever

So simple, so friendly, so quick - on board in minutes - all too easy. Didn't have to wait on the phone, was greeted with friendly courteous staff, and online set-up was a breeze. Sets the benchmark for service across all providers

Bee Khoo

Bee KhooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Claim submission

Friendly and good service provided. Easy to understand instruction given . Thanks for all the help an and advice given and was able to proceed with my claim submission without any problem.

chris

chrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very helpful

My queries were answered clearly and made things easy to understand to achieve the outcome. I will recommend my feedback to my coworkers too. Thank you smart salary Assistant cheers

Customer service is non-existent

I would not voluntarily use this company, their customer service is terrible. Phone calls and emails are never returned. I am currently in the process of leasing a vehicle and have no idea what is happening as no one keeps me up to date. Am so dissatisfied with this company.

Redcoat

RedcoatKimberley, WA

Loved the service from Tony and Simon who has assisted me so well. Very friendly and the advice superb would recommend. Easy process to follow, paperwork easy to understand Thanks Guys :)

Rita

RitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellence of Service

Excellent Service

The staff I spoke to, coupled with the business process I used to achieve what I wanted was excellent. Staff were friendly and knew their product. The paper trail was easy to understand and painless.

Good service.

Good, efficient services. Able to contact and adjust things according to how you want to set up your salary packaging and benefits. Helpful. Kind. Quicker than they say they are ! Which is perfect for any company.

Salary Packaging

Great service so far, happy with the process. The application was quite easy to navigate, straight forward and the contact with my representative has been professional and helpful. Only submitted application today.

Matt

MattSydney

Salary Packaging

Unfortunately not a smooth process in salary packaging with Smart Salary. Difficult to talk to someone with long wait times. A lack of communication when paperwork lapses. Need to improve customer service.

Ray

RaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Early days yet but so far it seems to be very beneficial!

Probably too early to write a comprehensive review! as I only joined yesterday my dealings with Smartsalary is very limited but the joining process has been very easy to navigate so far!

Just don't

After several months (yes, months) of trying to settle a lease for a family vehicle, the sales rep has been absolutely ridiculous. No returned calls, always in a 'meeting', takes weeks to process the paperwork, denies ever geting the paperwork. Absolutely ridiculous to have to be on the phone and email (both myself and the dealership) trying to get this person to do their job. The sheer level of incompetence and professional disregard is enough for me to never go back to this again.
Never again in this lifetime.

Aarti K.

Aarti K.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect.

This salary package is very important to save money and to reduce tax. I want to suggest to everyone to fix the salary package. I am happy with it. It helps me a lot.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everyone in my organisation has had negative experiences with this company

danny s.

danny s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Faultless, swift and reliable!

Great customer service! My customer representative was patient, gave quick responses and was easy to work with. Smart salary operate with integrity and give you freedom of choice, keeping you all the while informed which gives great peace of mind.

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi,
I was wondering what finance company is used when leasing a vehicle and what Is the interest rate ?

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi Chris, Smartsalary use a panel of financier's in order to source the best deal on behalf of our customers. We use a fixed interest rate that varies month to month. I would recommend contacting our team on 1300 144 873 to discuss what you are looking for and to arrange a quote. We will be able to provide more information this way. Thank you kindly

Edward K.

They don't want to tell you on a public forum because it's a disgraceful rate!

jayakz1988

jayakz1988asked

Hi was wondering how long the turn around usually is to receiving the car. I got approved a few weeks back and the car was ordered last week.

DGS
DGS

G'day jayakz1988, I used SS for a car parking space, not a vehicle..

Madison S.Smartsalary

Hi there,

Please note this will depend on the dealership, availability and where your vehicle is being delivered from. I would recommend contacting your leasing consultant directly to confirm a delivery date.

Kind Regards.
The Smartsalary Team

Peter Kearney

Peter Kearneyasked

I would like a Caltex fuel card please.

Madison S.Smartsalary

Hi Peter,

Could you please send through a private message with your account number, DOB and address for us to be able to access your account.

Thank you kindly.

Get an answer from our members and Smartsalary representatives

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services