• Application Process

Worst company ever avoid at all cost

Incompetent staff, no clue about how to conduct business. 10 months in and I’m still waiting for my Novated Lease to transition from their former company called Selectus. Next stage is my lawyer.
The company tries to placate with apologies for their poor service but nothing ever changes

MP Sydney

MP SydneySydney, NSW

Worst company out there for salary packaging

Emailed the company for my wife's salary packaging a month back. They responded on 4-Sep advising someone from sales team will contact me within 2 business days but they did not. I am not on hold for over 20 minutes with them on the call. They use [Term Removed] customer service agents and have very poorly designed website. From my wife's workplace, they were thinking of writing to the Minister of Health to investigate this company as they never had any issues with salary packaging when it was in house.

Stuart R.

Stuart R.South East Queensland, QLD

This company is to be avoided at all costs

Simon S.Smartsalary
Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Find out how Smartsalary compares to other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services

Objective review of using Smart Lease / Smart Salary for a car lease

Lysandra S.Smartsalary
Ron

RonCanberra 2600, ACT

Very Helpful

Brayden was very responsive and helpful in setting up our novated lease. Everything was done electronically and the process was seamless. This is our third novated lease with Smart Salary and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Mon P.

Mon P.Central Queensland, QLD

Frustrating

Awful customer service. You book an appointment and they don't call you. You send them emails and they never reply. Really frustrating I can't use Maxxia that they are more professional.

Simon S.Smartsalary

Hi there Ramon,

We replied to your private message. If you still need assistance, please let us know.

sam

samChisholm 2905, ACT

Wonderful helpful service

Amazing helpful customer service. Looking forward to my new car .
Ryan was super helpful and understating.
Always returned my calls and emails within this process .
Such a pleasure and friendly service

Daniel M

Daniel MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problems too hard to deal with swept under the carpet :(

Totally frustrating and feeling left high and dry. I have an ongoing issue that no one appears interested in addressing. I feel like a pin ball being bounced around from the 'that's not my area', to, 'I'll see if a Supervisor can help you with that', to no response at all. No one appears to be able to explain what the figures actually mean and why the numbers don't add up. Very concerning as all I want to know is what the unexplained figures in my account actually represent. Surely that's not asking too much.

Stephen

StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding online experince

I have recently had to claim multiple invoices due to an vehicle accident. The online claims process is easy to use and fantastically simple.
I had all my claims paid within 3 working days which is also fantastically quick!

Eric S.

Eric S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service

Unlike many online/phone customer service experiences, Smartsalary actually provide you with the same consultant. The process from A - Z was explained concisely from the start, all questions were asked and Smartsalary are flexible enough to amend the Novated lease quote to your liking/budget.

Abel

AbelSydney, NSW

Useful salary tool

Helpful staff. Accurate and consistent service. User friendly website. Prompt follow ups and notifications. Advices and suggestions are spot on. Straight forward conversations. Efficient call centre service chanelling. Easy to customise salary packaging options online.

Joanne Murphy

Joanne MurphySouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful, good value and knowledgeable

Rick, Jourdan and the team are awesome! Would not hesitate to take out another lease with them next time I am in the market to buy a new car. Hopefully, that won't be for a long time though ;)

Mark Hodgson

Mark HodgsonSydney, NSW

Quick and polite service

CAm and the team were helpful
The web site application was difficult to use for me
The documents to upload would not proceed to to file size
Hope I get the car soon

Jenny

JennyPerth, WA

Only because I can’t give them 1/2 a star

Non existent customer service. Calls not returned. Unhelpful staff. We did not choose to use this company it was foisted on us by our employers who wisely no longer use them. No perth contacts. Our previous leasing company was far more user friendly and Smart!

Adrian

AdrianQueensland

Fast and Easy

Customer service was exceptional. Everything was explained in detail from start to finish and was easy to follow. Would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a novated lease.

MarkP

MarkPCentral West, NSW

Awesome Experience

So easy to apply, get approved, and move forward with my new car.
Awesome experience and would recommend to anyone.
Anyone thinking about getting a new car should definitely look at Novated Leasing.

illana

illanaSydney, NSW

Best salary packaging system I have used

This was easy to set up, supported by excellent customer service and advice. The range of options to maximise my benefits is impressive and easy to understand.
I had a call from a very helpful member of staff to help me set up on the phone. We hit a small glitch and she went off and fixed it for me.

ASP

ASPPerth, WA

Very prompt and supportive staff

Team is fantastic and demonstrate One Team Concept. Very prompt responses and brings clarity of the different components of the leasing calculations. Fine tunes the product to suit your personal choice, circumstances and needs.

Phil

PhilSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Extremely helpful and prompt service

At lease end I used the vehicle disposal program to sell my car. A worthwhile investment. I received great service and a great price for my car. The friendly staff made the transition between my old lease and new lease a stress free experience.

Excellent service

Helpful staff member and I was not on hold for long. The required information was promptly provided. Happy customer! I found the information on the website easy to navigate as well.

Chris

Chrisasked

Hi,
I was wondering what finance company is used when leasing a vehicle and what Is the interest rate ?

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Hi Chris, Smartsalary use a panel of financier's in order to source the best deal on behalf of our customers. We use a fixed interest rate that varies month to month. I would recommend contacting our team on 1300 144 873 to discuss what you are looking for and to arrange a quote. We will be able to provide more information this way. Thank you kindly

Edward K.
Edward K.

They don't want to tell you on a public forum because it's a disgraceful rate!

jayakz1988

jayakz1988asked

Hi was wondering how long the turn around usually is to receiving the car. I got approved a few weeks back and the car was ordered last week.

DGS
DGS

G'day jayakz1988, I used SS for a car parking space, not a vehicle..

Hi there,

Please note this will depend on the dealership, availability and where your vehicle is being delivered from. I would recommend contacting your leasing consultant directly to confirm a delivery date.

Kind Regards.
The Smartsalary Team

Peter Kearney

Peter Kearneyasked

I would like a Caltex fuel card please.

Hi Peter,

Could you please send through a private message with your account number, DOB and address for us to be able to access your account.

Thank you kindly.

Get an answer from our members and Smartsalary representatives

Other Novated Leasing / Salary Packaging Services