Easiest thing I've ever done

Debbie came and spoke to us at work on Monday, I spoke with Caleb Tuesday and filled in the paperwork Tuesday afternoon, had approval Wednesday and test drove the car Thursday. Easiest people to deal with and what an amazing product. Thanks SmartSalary for the exceptional service

Quick and Efficient

Your staff member was very attentive and contacted me at a time that suited me. I was given prior warning of what information was needed and the process on the phone was simple and efficient. Good quality customer service

Application Process

That is great! Thank you very much.

Smart salary team is very nice. I could get help from the staff. They are all willing to assist me with my questions. I am satisfied with that. Thank you very much!

sirjarhead

sirjarhead

Staff started off ok.... until you asked sensible questions.....then silence.... 25k over priced.

Lysandra S.Smartsalary

Lisa

Lisa

Easy and reliable

Staff were helpful and the process to set up and use the account was easy and reliable. My account information was readily accessible and information was updated in real time.

Poor service

Smart salary is the worst I would not ever use them again.
They give you the run around and even hang up on you.
Very poor service would never use them again.
With interest rates so low go to a bank and borrow the money. At least you don't have hassles every time your car goes in for repairs.

Cil Rogers

Cil RogersRichmond-Tweed, NSW

New car so easy

Great response times, once initial research and quoting done new car in my garage within 5 days. Team I dealt with were great. Recommend the smartlease team and Smartsalary products

Sophia

SophiaSydney, NSW

Changed salary packaging schedule

Very clear to understand, efficient, knbowledgable and was able to effect my requestSupport person at Smart Salary provided me with exact details and the process required to make the changes to my scheduled slary packaginga

Karen W.Perth, WA

Disappointing!

Lysandra S.Smartsalary
Karen W.

Straightforward & pleasant experience!

A pleasant & very helpful consultant who made leasing a new vehicle very easy. Quick turnaround from making an initial inquiry to being contacted by the car dealership to confirm my vehicle of choice. Highly recommended!

Maria Spina

Maria SpinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Easy

It was so easy to get my Smartsalary package started again after being away on sick leave for 11 months. All I had to do was call Smartsalary and they answered all my questions and sent me an email with my new package. Once I got the email, it was very simple to get into my personal information.

Dave

DaveCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Customer Service was excellent!

I have leased a number of times before however this time setting up the novated lease was the quickest and simplest yet. The consultant was efficient and very responsive. Adjustments were made to quotes without fuss and the process was wrapped up in a matter of days.

MUGE C.

MUGE C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Staff extremely helpful!

The staff member processed my benefit application over the phone very efficiently and I received the benefit the next day straight away! They are super friendly and helpful. Amazing job

Novated Car Lease the easy way

I got my novated lease done in less than 3 weeks. Every steps of the way is so easy and explains well, I am very happy with the result and highly recommend smartleasing.

BigDave

BigDaveAdelaide

A Financial trap!

I utilised SmartSalary for a novated vehicle lease whilst employed with the Goverment. I was left with a $4000 bill when our Department structure was changed through a Machinery of Government (MOG) change. No guidance or communication from SmartSalary. Just a very large bill because when you are involved in a MOG, even though you are doing exactly the same job, your employer has essentially changed, thereby breaking your novated lease. A very expensive lesson that could have been alleviated by SmartSalary, but alas, was not.

Hawanatu

HawanatuSydney, NSW

Thank you all who have provided “realistic reviews”: the Wilful incompetence!

I am trying to transfer my lease from my previous novated lease provider from a well oiled car company to smartsalary (mandated by my new employer) for the past two months and it has been worst than a ROLLERCOASTER ride! They sheer incompetence, dodgery, bull from more than 7 different people I have had the misfortune to deal with is just jawdropping!! Wow! Luckily my friend guided me to product review and you guys have saved me from the gullotine! Thank you thank you and good luck notsosmartsalary!

Melissa T.

Melissa T.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor communication

Excellent service

Salary sacrifice from my salary to the end of the financial year June 2020. Officer was polite and clear, checked my calculations, and read clearly the statement I needed to understand.

Klee

KleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Should have done it sooner!

The representative was knowledgeable and informative. The service was fast and efficient. The process was clearly explained and easy to follow. Completing documents was simple. Response times were fantastic. The experience was supportive and the transition was smooth.

Steph

StephGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Makes life just a little easier

Good features, easy to operate website, slight lag in response times. This may not suit everyone but is a necessity if you want to salary sacrifice with public sector employers. Ties in with SmartLease which is an excellent option for someone wanting a new vehicle but unable to fully finance/pay upfront.