Smartsalary

Excellent service and saves money.

Great prompt attention.
Good knowledge about my needs.
Advice given was sound and reasonable.
Always attentive to our time schedule.
Should have gone with them years ago but never too late. Did not imagine how much We would save.

Efficient service

Prompt service and feedback, always updated on progress, and friendly, helpful staff. Only too happy to adjust quotes to suite your needs. Plus, got a discount off the purchase through smart salary!

Simple and easy

Have found the whole process form set up to finish very simple. Has been a great way to maximise the benefits available. Staff helpful on the phone and able to assist

All good

This is my first time for doing smart salary hope it will give me positive result in coming days. Everything’s happening in life for coming good to us. Keahab Tiwari

Great Service

Smart Salary have been great to deal with. Everyone in the team have been very helpful and if i have any questions, they have been quick and helpful in replying.
Would recommend them to anyone looking to lease a car.

Creative ideas

I have always found the team helpful and supportive in all my dealings. They have suggested many ways to pay less tax whilst allowing me a higher standard of living.

Application Process

Consistently good service given over a number of years!

I was salary sacrificing with Smartsalary over a number of years and never had any reason to complain since they delivered a consistently good service. All of my questions, whether asked via email or over the phone, were dealt with in a efficient professional manner. No negatives to think of at all.

Quick and very informative

All my questions were answered quickly and succinctly. I was unsure of the procedure and benefits of leasing through salary sacrifice but not any more. My decision has been made easier.

Application Process

Easy and simple process, where Smartsalary listened to my needs and provided the perfect arrangement for me in a timely manner. Communication was very friendly, and not pushing extras that I wasn’t interested in.

Incompetent

Without doubt, the most incompetent organization ever used to handle my super. When I noticed that nearly 8 months of salary sacrifice was missing, no one could tell me where $6k of my money was sent. It took nearly 3 x months of continual proactive emails and phone calls to sort out. Never again.

Application Process
Hi there Willow, Very sorry to hear of the bad experience you've had here at Smartsalary. We'd like to look into this to see what can be done to make sure your experience with us is as smooth as can be moving forward. Please send us a private message here, or through Facebook so that we can assist further. Kind regards,

Great service so far

I haven't received my final papers or car yet as I have just began the process of leasing I have found the experience easy and with the help of my consultant Nick I hope to be off and driving my new Mazda Genki soon

Life saving dollars

It’s tax free money you will save money in the long run and will have the money from smartsalary your wage anyway to use for your advantage. Bring on the savings.

Outstanding customer service

The Smartsalary consultant was very patient, knowledgeable and understanding. All of my queries were solved quickly and professionally. I am very pleased and happy after talking on the phone to the consultant who made everything easy and convenient for me. I definitely and highly recommend Smartsalary customer service team to all of my colleagues, friends and relatives.

Found Smartsalary Hhelpful and informative

Website easy to use and informative.
consultant on the phone very helpful and recommended independent advice, wasn't pushy when I declined numerous options. Follow up service thorough but not annoying.
thanks Smartsalary

Excellent customer service

Yesterday I once again have a very positive experience with SmartSalary. I had 2 issues which I needed help with and both were resolved very quickly. The customer service agent was very helpful and patient and waited while i logged into the website and talked me through how to upload the necessary documents. I have been with the company many years and continue to find them helpful and willing to go the extra mile

Very professional and easy

The consultant was very straight forward, professional, polite, clear and thorough and was simple to follow. I received email shortly after our conversation and everything that I need to know was outline in the email. It was a smooth process from the beginning.

No issue

Clear and concise from the initial point of contact through to application and set up of lease transfer. Emails followed up immediately with clear details regarding claims and costs during setup period

scam alert

Thanks to my experience with smart salary and affiliated companies I will never enter into a salary sacrifice “deal” again.
Where do I begin...
The quoted amount ended up being more than DOUBLE even with my usual km’s/year, getting reimbursements for servicing was stressful and humiliating when I realised the reference number they gave me to use at the service centre was a phone number, they failed to set the lease up correctly sending my account straight into debit and giving them reason to charge me yet again, random amounts where deducted making it very hard to stay within my budget, sixteen phone calls just to ensure the vehicle was comprehensively insured with each member of staff passing the buck saying it’s not this department it that one.
When you ask for any financial information I was directed to the lender so in my opinion you better of dealing with the bank as it is far less stressful and you get a correct answer.

Application Process
Hi Amanda, Thank you kindly for taking the time to provide this important feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies that the information provided to you was not clear and for the issues you experienced with increased deductions. We have responded to your private message so that we can investigate your account and contact you to discuss further. If you would like to, please kindly respond. Thank you

Happy customer

I needed advice on how to change my benefit payment from a Mortgage payment to a Credit card payment on line. Most helpful conversation so will proceed to change the details.

Focus on future

Wanted to salary sacrifice for my retirement very helpful and supportive advice and clear directions on how to set this up either on line or over phone in which we did