Listing monitored by Smartleasing

Cecilia
Cecilia Sydney, NSW

Excellent service and communication

Excellent communication that helped me set up my novated lease easily. Very flexible and tailored to my needs. Very happy with the outcome so far. First time using this service.

Wilko
WilkoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Customer oriented service, still part way through negotiation

I'm an existing customer, looking to start a new lease and I was contacted initially by the team via email ahead of the end of the lease and then contacted them back. The Smartlease team were responsive, without being pushy, and helped me to answer critical questions to assist me in making an informed decision. I haven't made a final decision yet on how to proceed, but I feel confident I'm getting good information from the SL team to assist me in this process.

This is completely ideal

My Customer service experience with the company is excellent from the time of my first enquiry to getting what I wanted. Smart leasing values their customers. Old and New customers.

Bev
BevPerth, WA

Honda service for wheels.

New wheels fitted for the Honda. Able to access entertainment and pressing engagement whilst job progressed. Car left clean, new wheels on and ready to leave in the quoted timeframe.

Car ModelHonda HRV
Nic
NicPerth, WA

A user friendly service.

I renewed my lease after the initial 3 years. Financially, my taxable income was reduced, the refund processing of claims is very easy and the knowledge that the running costs are all accounted for in advance is a big relief (no need to come up with $$$ for unexpected costs)

The renewal process has been seamless. I was kept informed of where we were up to and what was needed next.
Yes, this is a financial process and you are certainly required to do some work (as with any loan etc), but the Smartleasing team were professional and efficient.

Smartleasing have looked after me for a couple of years now and I am very happy with their service.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
ALister
AListerPerth, WA

Disappointed

Very disappointed in the lack of communication. Trying to get a car through smart leasing is the worst. It's been a month and still I get the same, we will process your application oh wait we need more information. They swap my consultants without telling me, and it took me contacting them after a week to see where they are at and then another week later to be told they still haven't sent my application through to fiance and require even more information.

Application Process
Madison S.Smartleasing
Jessie
Jessie South East Queensland, QLD

So simple and easy

Everything was quoted and delivered on time, exactly what was said would happen did- great communication. Emails and text messages to keep me up to date on the progress. No extra costs involved, so no surprises.

Excellent service by an excellent company. Very easy to deal with .

Customer service second to none very professional service. Nothing was to hard the staff even gave more advice in how to use this service to benefit me and my family

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't do it to yourself!!!

Over 18 months, Smart Leasing were not able to do anything right.
Customer service was great during the sales though I felt I got "Lost in the system" as soon as I had signed that contract.
The car buying experience was horrible, customer service terrible, the fact for the over the first 12 months they couldn't even pay my car loan on time resulting in a negative impact on my credit file and for the financier to contact me directly to advise to constantly getting payments wrong and late fee's are piled up.
There broken promises and simple incompetence is embarrassing.
Along with the misleading financial information provided resulting in a substantial negative impact on myself also.

Don't do it to yourself.
Go with Remserv or someone else.

Alan L.Sydney, NSW

Massively Dissapointed

Alan L.

I have already done this to 2 " managers" who were going to get back to me....as indicated in my comments this HAS NOT happened!
You can contact me on 0403948740....but I won't hold my breath!

Sue
SueSouthwest, VIC

Simplifies my Life

Always helpful and polite.
No, no extra or unexpected costs have occurred during my loan
Affordable for me to manage. No time to shop around for a better deal. Happy with what i got and being able to Salary Sacrifice my Car payments.

Application Process

Great Service - Easy to use

Great Customer Service, knowledgeable staff, very easy website to use and claim expenses. Could note be easier to use for someone not tech saavy. I would recommend Bryce and his team.

Damien
Damien

Best experience

I found that the customer service was excellent and assisted me in every step of the way. I would refer them onto anyone interested in taking on a lease. Thanks

Rina
RinaWestern Australia

Good service

I have good experience with smart leasing and all the paper work done very quick. I don't have any unexpected cost at all. The only problem i have is just try to contact them if i have question.

Amanda
AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service, clear documentation, responsive when needed

as above - strong speedy service, friendly, informative and helpful. The car I wanted was the last in Melbourne and your officer helped secure it amongst lots of other possible buyers

D. Sydney
D. Sydneyasked

Can you please advise how long the current settlement time is. I signed an agreement with a delivery date of 31/3/20 and am still waiting, apparently on the bank.

No replies from my Settlement Manager since 1/4/20 and am currently ringing the Customer Service line everyday receiving the same answer, "we're waiting on the bank." No one can answer if my Settlement Manager is even chasing the lender up or at what stage of process it is at. Furthermore, the dealership is also ringing your company every second day regarding the extended delay.

I understand the unique environment currently, hence my patience, however surely you could at least give an estimate delivery date - this delay is costing me hugely as I'm requiring a hire car in the meantime for work.

Escalating to Fair Trading will be my next stop.

Lysandra S.Smartleasing

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and we sincerely apologise for the delay. Unfortunately due to business shutdown over COVID-19, our financier has limited capacity to process the settlements. However, we are working with the bank to resolve all the backlog as soon as possible.

We have sent you a private message, if you could please kindly send through your account details and we can investigate your settlement further.

Thank you kindly.

Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Has anyone found their lease package included 6 extra insurance products and services that were not fully disclosed? You would discover that the principal finance amount is around $6-7k more than the actual cost of the car. The principal financed amount is found deep in page 3 of the Lease Quote within the Terms and Conditions, and you may find it is more than you recall the car costing. If so, I'd be interested to hear about your experience. I have realised it has happened to our two current leases, 1 and 2 years old, but if you call now for a quote now (post Royal Commission?) that the same products are disclosed.

Get an answer from our members and Smartleasing representatives