Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it! So Easy!

I have now started my second lease with this company and can not imagine buying a vehicle any other way. Customer service was excellent, always followed up and did what they said they would do. From start to finish they were professional, helpful, nothing about the process was difficult. I have recommended them to others in my work place and will continue to do so.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2021
Car ModelMazda 3 BN (Hatchback) Maxx
Amanda L

Amanda LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really friendly customer service staff

I've been with Smart Salary for 5 years now - friendly staff; informative; utilized active listening; able to resolve query on first call (thank you and keep up the great work).

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Charlie

CharlieSydney

Very easy to get started and use

They were very friendly, concise and helpful with their information, got back to me when they said they would, chased me for my details in an appropriate and unobtrusive manner. I’d

Professional and approachable.

My dealings have always been conducted with diligence and clarity. This is greatly appreciated as dealings with other leasing companies have lacked this crucial element. Based on my experiences I would happily recommend Smart leasing.

Car ModelHuyndai i30 PD 1.6L Turbo Petrol T-GDi SR
Tim

Tim

Door to door service and saved a bundle

Got my new Mazda cx8 delivered to my house and they also sold my existing car for me - no tyre kickers or getting haggled! I save a bit too on the car as they shopped it for me. Thanks Ash and team

Dave

DaveMid North Coast, NSW

Straight forward process however long delay until receipt of vehicle

Great customer Service by William and everything was pretty straight forward. The only negative I was told that the dealer had the vehicle in stock but when the deal was done was told that the vehicle not ready until late February 2021.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateNovember 2020
Shawn D.

Shawn D.South East Queensland, QLD

Inconsistency

I had no issues with getting my vehicle or with the customer service which is great. my main issue with smart leasing/smart salary which from what I can see is the same entity is the inconsistency on how long it takes to transfer my money from my smart salary account to my smart leasing account. sometimes it takes 1 working day other times 3 and now I'm upto 5 working for the money to show up in my smart leasing account. I have had bank transfers happen quicker. in this day and age you would think it would be all done by computer.

kangarootips

kangarootipsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Biggest cheating company ever seen in my life

Recently I leased a new car through smart lease, in my signed lease agreement fortnight deduction was mentioned 454$, but few days before my first deduction I received lease certificate it shows my deduction changed to 509$ per fort night without any information. Several times I contacted the customer care each time they told different stories. After a long fight they reduce amount to 467 per fort night and I received a new lease confirmation letter of 467$. But they cheated me again without any information they start to deduct 477$. 10$ extra than their confirmation letter. Now as per the deduction amount I have to pay more than 600$ in a single year.

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Lysandra S.Smartleasing
Michael Benger

Michael Benger

Easiest way to a Novated Lease

Help was prompt, accurate and well organised. Much faster and easier than competition. Got an awesome new car with little fuss! Rates are good and options galore. Great work and great follow up.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SMARTLEASING

This has been the worst company I have ever dealt with. Took over 5 months of delays before I received my vehicle. I had to re submitted over 14 quotes as they keeps mucking it up. They claimed the dealer had sold the vehicles they quoted for without their knowledge. Received the vehicle and am still having to re due quotes as they still cant get the paperwork correct. Still receiving messages from them saying they do not have my correct registration on record, even though I have provided it to them.

It seems this company is in complete disarray with internal communication problems. I will not be using this company to lease another vehicle ever again.

Madison S.Smartleasing
Jim
Jim

No thanks, I have already raised my concerns directly over the phone.

Would definitely recommend!

The customer service was exceptional. The team were always willing to go above and beyond and answer any questions provided to them. They were even able to work their magic, to organize a great deal. Extremely happy with the service.

Henny

HennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Smart Lease are excellent. From the moment I started talking to them about the purchase of my vehicle to one year later they have been nothing but accomodating and willing to help. Every request is looked at and dealt with quickly with no fuss.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen (Hatchback) RS
Robert Benson

Robert BensonGippsland, VIC

A one stop shop for vehicle leasing

Hannah and Jaroud were a great help guiding through the process of procuring a new lease vehicle through the contract aspect and closure of the now old lease agreement.
They put my ill founded concerns to rest.

Application Process
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Black Edition (7 Seats)
Festa

FestaHobart, TAS

Simply brilliant

My experience was brilliant. There was never an issue and no request was a problem.
Smartlease rep was a credit to smartlease and himself(well done Clarry) professional and once again BRILLIANT

Loan Start DateAugust 2020
Ken G.

Ken G.Sydney, NSW

The only way to buy a car!

The staff at SmartLeasing were so professional and were able to give accurate and up-to-date information on my purchase at the click of a mouse. A test-drive was so simple. All I had to do was email the car dealer and tell them when I was coming. Too easy.

Car ModelToyota Corolla E180 Hatch Ascent Sport

Very professional, Efficient and Effective

Very professional, Efficient and Effective
Excellent communication. No problems whatsoever!
Prompt in responding and averting any issues
Would recommend this service to family and friends
Very helpful and answered questions when required in a timely manner

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Totally professional and seamless service

The customer service with Smartlease has always been 1st rate with everything done in a timely manner and always able to address or answer any concerns with minimal fuss. The online website is easy to navigate and find all the relevant information.

jonathon P

jonathon PAdelaide

Unfortunate experience

Whilst the phone representatives are friendly over the phone, the service has been terrible. First, the representative forgot to process the application. Second, the representative didn't explain any of the extras but just processed them. Third, the representative entered my address incorrectly, which meant there were delays in the fuel cards being delivered. I hope my experience was just a one-off, but it has been slightly annoying, therefore, I write this review.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Madison S.Smartleasing
Rach S.

Rach S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service & v organised. Thank you!

Great customer service & prompt reply to queries. Very clear & straightforward process but allow more time for settlement, as this was longer than banks.
Nil extra costs or surprises.
Loan rate also fine. Competitive w competition in the market.

New lease

Ash was very helpful and supplied all information to assist with my case and approval was quick
I was disappointed in the early pay out penalties which is a consideration as to why I chose not to proceed

D. Sydney

D. Sydneyasked

Can you please advise how long the current settlement time is. I signed an agreement with a delivery date of 31/3/20 and am still waiting, apparently on the bank.

No replies from my Settlement Manager since 1/4/20 and am currently ringing the Customer Service line everyday receiving the same answer, "we're waiting on the bank." No one can answer if my Settlement Manager is even chasing the lender up or at what stage of process it is at. Furthermore, the dealership is also ringing your company every second day regarding the extended delay.

I understand the unique environment currently, hence my patience, however surely you could at least give an estimate delivery date - this delay is costing me hugely as I'm requiring a hire car in the meantime for work.

Escalating to Fair Trading will be my next stop.

Lysandra S.Smartleasing

Hi there,

Thank you for your message and we sincerely apologise for the delay. Unfortunately due to business shutdown over COVID-19, our financier has limited capacity to process the settlements. However, we are working with the bank to resolve all the backlog as soon as possible.

We have sent you a private message, if you could please kindly send through your account details and we can investigate your settlement further.

Thank you kindly.

Laura L.

Laura L.asked

Has anyone found their lease package included 6 extra insurance products and services that were not fully disclosed? You would discover that the principal finance amount is around $6-7k more than the actual cost of the car. The principal financed amount is found deep in page 3 of the Lease Quote within the Terms and Conditions, and you may find it is more than you recall the car costing. If so, I'd be interested to hear about your experience. I have realised it has happened to our two current leases, 1 and 2 years old, but if you call now for a quote now (post Royal Commission?) that the same products are disclosed.

Get an answer from our members and Smartleasing representatives