Smartleasing

Siv

SivNew South Wales

It's a great car. Love it!

Service was fantastic. Sean was exceptional and was going above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed. No extra costs or issues. I'm very satisfied with this loan.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always professional, quick to respond and very informative. Have dealt with this company for years and always been impressed with their service and knowledge. For me, the savings were good when compared with a normal loan.

Nasim

NasimSydney, NSW

It is cheaper then when I was on a normal car finance with al the extra costs .

The customer service has been outstanding . My queries have always been resolved . The before tax and after tax has made a difference . I hope the rate to get better in the future .

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R GXL AWD
John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Difficult to deal with.

Helpful when gaining your business. Difficult and non user friendly processes when it comes to all other aspects. If you do not have computer access or are pc illerate you get no help . They have a customer support e mail address which cannot be used if making an expense claim.

Car ModelHonda Jazz

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing service by friendly and knowledgeable staff

Great staff who know their product and assist in an easy and effective way. It’s always a positive experience when dealing with Smart Leasing - I would highly recommend them from the initial consultation right through to any/all queries

Loan Start DateOctober 2017
Car ModelHyundai Accent RB (Hatchback) Premium

Fincat

Fincat

Smooth and stress-free process

Extended Smartleasing agreement on car for one year - Smartsalary made the process very smooth and stress-free as I had left it until the last moment to renew. Customer service very good.

Carolyn

CarolynSouthwest, VIC

First Time Leaser

I've never leased a vehicle before & was tentative to do so. This system allows me to regularly update my car & manage maintenance costs with friendly support. I can highly recommend Smartleasing & am now currently working on my second lease.

Loan Start DateApril 2015

Jason S.

Jason S.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Simple, Easy and Good Value

Smartsalary were able to assist me to payout my existing lease, keep my car as a family runabout and arrange my new car lease for the work commute, site meetings, site inspections, etc. Every step was easy to understand and the staff helped all the way along!!!

Richard

RichardSouth Australia

Excellent Service

Will Recommend Smartleasing to Family and Friends. Experience is so great! We got the car earlier than expected. Staff is friendly and explained Everything about the process, documentation and quotes.

Suzannah

SuzannahGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smartleasing is great value for money

What a wonderful team they have at Smartleasing. They are very professional and knowledgeable. Best of all, my lease is fantastic value for money. If you want to own a car without the worry of having to arrange anything - get a lease. Everything is included, petrol, servicing, insurance. Go on - give it a go!

Fantastic service

I have had several leases with Smartleasing and I have always found the staff to be efficient, great at processing documentation required and excellent knowledge of product. Great experience overall.

Loan TypeSplit
Car ModelMazda 3

Elizabeth

ElizabethFar West, NSW

Smartleasing - Customer Experience - Highly Satisfied

Customer service is commendable. This is my second time I have purchased a new car through Smartleasing - the process of selling my first car and buying a new car has been smooth. Smartleasing staff were in contact with me regularly, being timely and efficient in each occasion of interaction. When I contacted them today to query renewal of my registration and insurance, I've had an answer immediately. Everyone is always most helpful and friendly. Thank you!

Car ModelKia Sorento UM Platinum

Stuart

StuartMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Smart Leasing.... A great way to get a new vehicle and save money.

Fast and easy process to acquire my vehicle. Clear instructions and documents for processing. The customer service was friendly, cooperative and would do anything above and beyond to assist. I got the car I wanted at a great price. I would definitely use them again

Loan Start DateAugust 2019
Car ModelFord Ranger PX.II (2015-Present)

Christine Wren

Christine WrenCentral West, NSW

Always great fabulous product

When ever I ring service is quick, efficient and accurate great work! On my third lease car and it has always been a good experience. Great if you work for the department of education too!

JaynZ

JaynZSydney, NSW

Smart Leasing is a good option to buy a new car

Smart Leasing handle everything and the process is really easy, you can include as much or as little as suits you in your lease ... ask LOTS of questions so you understand the benefit and costs of each inclusion ...
AND
Make sure you read the fine print and completely understand your pre tax and post tax dollars. This part can be a bit confusing and the paperwork is not clear.

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Car ModelIsuzu MU-X

Couldn't have been easier ...

Everything was clearly explained, documentation easy to follow and requests for assist were responded to immediately. Happy to recommend the service. Couldn't have been easier as I drive away in my new car!

Wilsy Bayside

Wilsy BaysideGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smart Leasing has made life and budgeting easier!

We have two cars through Smartsalary and my only regret is that I didn’t know about Smart Leasing earlier! From buying and getting the best deal for the cars we wanted (one second hand) to insurance, having 3 petrol cards per car, servicing and amazingly efficient customer service it’s made budgeting and life so much easier! I absolutely recommend Smart Leasing to everyone! It’s a dream! Thanks!

Car ModelKia

Thanks for being efficient and knowledgeable.

Easy to explain and respond to my needs. Quick response and addressed my needs. Directed to the right person. Just typing now to fill up the rest of the 30 words.

Brendan F.

Brendan F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision I could have made!

I Am so happy with their service over the past years . I would (and have) recommend them to anyone who would require their services Without hesitation 10/10!

Customer service is always helpful, along with an easy to use/ manage app to manage and keep track of my account and budgets.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car ModelHyundai Veloster FS

Navy Smartlease Review

Very convenient service. Great automated claims process. Fast and reliable, agents are always helpful on the phone. Always make up your own package, don’t let them sell you all the extras, you don’t need them.