Smartleasing
See the Best Car Loans in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smartleasing

Could be much better, Disappointed

Simon B.
Simon B.Hackett 2602, ACT

Good Deal

A did my own detailed maths and believe Smart Salary offered a better deal on my vehicle purchase than if I just purchased it outright.
I found their staff to be very knowledgeable, prompt and courteous. Overall an excellent experience for me

Mark S.SmartleasingSend a private message

Thank you Simon, we appreciate your feedback

Daniel C.
Daniel C.Palmerston, NT

More stress then it should of been

Madison S.SmartleasingSend a private message
Yasmin
YasminSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience

My experience was so smooth, straight forward with no stress. My representatives were very helpful and knowledgeable and very quick with communication. The communication from phone calls, to emails and even text messages, I was always up today on where the process was up too.

• Incentivised Review No

Chris Barnett
Chris BarnettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Increase in repayments

Instead of just receiving an email advising that you are changing the figures, a courtesy phone call first would reduce further phone calls. Not satisfied just to receive an email

Boof
BoofSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product.

Having a salary sacrifice car lease is easy with Smartleasing.
From the start in setting up the lease to now the continued support of running the lease. Things have been explained and made easy.
Keep up the great job.

Tim
Tim

Great test drive and valuation service

I am looking to switch over my car and Ash and Vel was able to quickly organise a weekend test drive of a Mazda9. The valuation service was convenient - had it done on my driveway on the same weekend. Save me a heap of time and headaches!

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
J Austin
J AustinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy to organise and deal with

Organising a lease can be overwhelming. Smartleasing made the whole process easy. Any time I required reimbursement or advice they were happy to help. I am really happy and can't wait to get my next car with them.

Jenny McK
Jenny McK

Fantastic service

I was patiently helped to do what for others is probably easy. I really appreciated it.
Everything went very smoothly and anytime I needed advice it was readily available either online or over the phone.

Find out how Smartleasing compares to other Car Loans

Simple process from start to end.

The process of the lease was a simple one. Although I’d recommend having a full understanding of exactly what is wanted is important. There’s no salesperson that offers paint protection, car mats or a tow bar so make sure that you are specific about what you want.

Vicky D.
Vicky D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Convenient and simple

Very helpful from start to finish. I had no clue what I was doing or how this worked but the lease team were very helpful and easy to chat to.

I V.
I V.South East Queensland, QLD

Above & Beyond

The preliminary process of the service/product information I was provided, the Quote, the credit check and The Tender went fabulously - My Vehicle Consultant went above and beyond, as I am an ADHD’er & ASD’er I find these sorts of processes overwhelming and confusing, however, the patience and support I was provided with by the consultant was greatly appreciated. So far my experience has been a positive one : )

iccirphnz
iccirphnzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Focus on being factual and objective.

It's a lot lower than it other states but higher on fees. But it's tax free so I can't complain. If you find anything with higher coverage and lower fees go for that. I'm Focusing on being factual and objective.

• Incentivised Review No
Ange
Ange

Very disappointed

Jen o
Jen oGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful and helpful

Very happy with everything. Friendly kind and helpful staff. Easy to get in contact with and provide easy to understand instructions. I’ve had a lease for over 5 years and I’m always happy with the service

Polly H.asked

Yes salary sacrifice and tax deduction sound great! But have you compared it to the cost of taking a loan from the bank? Smart leasing charges a much higher interest rate compared to other car loans. Depending on the car you purchase, you might end up paying more for the car. I just did my calculation. For the car I want to get, I would end up paying almost 5000 dollars more via smart leasing than going through a bank car loan over five 5 years! Their quote is deceiving as it only tells you how much tax you would save if you pay the amount you pay them, but does not compare to the amount you would pay by taking a bank loan. So make sure you do your math before you sign up!

Polly H.

Also, quite a few of my colleagues concluded the same. It's not worth it. Maybe because my office doesn't deduct the entire amount of the car and running cost, but only a partial one. Still do your math before signing up!

D. Sydney
D. Sydneyasked

Can you please advise how long the current settlement time is. I signed an agreement with a delivery date of 31/3/20 and am still waiting, apparently on the bank.

No replies from my Settlement Manager since 1/4/20 and am currently ringing the Customer Service line everyday receiving the same answer, "we're waiting on the bank." No one can answer if my Settlement Manager is even chasing the lender up or at what stage of process it is at. Furthermore, the dealership is also ringing your company every second day regarding the extended delay.

I understand the unique environment currently, hence my patience, however surely you could at least give an estimate delivery date - this delay is costing me hugely as I'm requiring a hire car in the meantime for work.

Escalating to Fair Trading will be my next stop.

Lysandra S.SmartleasingSend a private message
Laura L.
Laura L.asked

Has anyone found their lease package included 6 extra insurance products and services that were not fully disclosed? You would discover that the principal finance amount is around $6-7k more than the actual cost of the car. The principal financed amount is found deep in page 3 of the Lease Quote within the Terms and Conditions, and you may find it is more than you recall the car costing. If so, I'd be interested to hear about your experience. I have realised it has happened to our two current leases, 1 and 2 years old, but if you call now for a quote now (post Royal Commission?) that the same products are disclosed.

Graham Allcock
Graham Allcock

Get an answer from our members and Smartleasing representatives

Extra Information