Smartleasing

Off to a great start and can't wait to see how it all works out.

Very professional and always kept the communication open and transparent. Loan was on a leasing arrangement, first time doing a lease, so can't wait to see how it all goes.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Car ModelMazda CX-5

Fantastic business - very much customer focused!

I am about to enter my third novated vehicle lease and every time I have found Smart Salary to be excellent to deal with. Great customer service, excellent product knowledge and not too 'pushy', just the way sales should be!

Loan Start DateJune 2019

Just ask the representatives, extremely helpful

If you just go by the website, all the info is there but it wasn’t easy for me to process. Getting in contact with the Rep however cleared the doubts in my mind

Excellent experience with Smart Leasing

Very professional and easy to deal with. Queries were answered in a timely manner and support was always avaliable. The Smart Leasing website capturing my cars status was easliy navigated and transparent. If you are looking at leasing your car, look at Smart Leasing.

Application Process

First time leaser would do it again thankyou

Smart leasing have been very easy to deal with and have made this whole process very easy and have explained everything to me would definitely recommend them to anybody wanting to lease a car thankyou so much smartleasing

Awesome leasing company

Easy to deal with and prompt. This is my second lease and i highly recommend them. From the first test drive to collecting my car was all seamless with no hitches

Vehicle leasing relieves my stress!

I knew nothing about vehicle leasing before engaging with Smartleasing. I can only state positive things about my experience since beginning my lease 18 months ago. On every occasion they have been exceptionally patient and helpful. I'm a happy customer!

Loan Start DateAugust 2017
Car ModelJeep Cherokee KL Limited

Love the new Prado

Great way to have a new car and this is the third car I had it from smartlease and had no problem at all, enjoyed all the cars. All the policies were clearly outlines and provided in a timely manner. I would recommend to my family. Thank you very much.

Excellent service and follow up by lease company employees. The experience was fantastic and painless. I have enjoyed the process and look forward to driving my car for the term of the lease.

Quick and Easy new car!

The experience was efficient with app. 5 weeks elapsing between the initial quote (which I changed 3 times) and the vehicle actually being ready and in my possession. It possibly may have been shorter if it weren't for Easter and Anzac Day holidays!

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Car ModelHyundai Elantra

Everything was going smoothly up until it came time for settlement.

Electronic signature and details for myself, witness and HR - was very difficult to follow, the amount of information required by a witness and HR is not necessary. So every time a mistake was made by one of the 3 parties, needed to start from the beginning again submitting new forms. actually got the car a week later than promised, very disappointed in the final stages.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Car Model2014 Mercedes - Benz ML
Hi JJJ, Apologies for the frustration caused, we appreciate the feedback and welcome to opportunity to review your specific situation so we can improve going forward. I'll send a private message and if happy to share details we can review. Simon B Leasing Manager

Smart Leasing Experience

Professional and Client Focused Service A new Novated Lease for a family member will be happening in the near Future and we will stick with a tried and true Organisation

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Car ModelHyundai Elantra

Easy lease

It is seemless leasing with features like auto Rego renewal. Refunds are easy and prompt. Customer service has been excellent. We are so happy we are about to begin our third smartlease. Great discounts on car purchase price.

Car ModelKia Sportage

Excellent service

Excellent phone customer service and immediately texted me what i needed whilst on the phone so i could clarify . Very impressed and happy as I had 5 questions and all dealt with well. Also very professional but helpful approach my staff member.

Very helpful with the online application process and providing regular updates

Customer service was polite and professional.
No extra costs, very clear with costs\explanation
Am satisfied with rate
All policies were clearly outlined and provided in a timely manner
Would highly recommend this service to others.

Car ModelFord EcoSport BL Titanium

So helpful

The process was amazing I felt really listened to and that they understood my needs with the product. All questions were treated as important and I would highly recommend Smart leasing

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Great way to have a new car and really be looked after all the way

Always helpful fast refunds on claims overall great service. Simple process but always check your not doubling up on items such as road side assistance. Happy customer happy family. This is our second lease also.

Loan Start DateMay 2015
Car ModelHonda HRV

Great service each time I have called to ask any random question I have, from queries about purcahsing petrol, car services and what happens at the end of the lease. Always had questions answered thoroughly

Loan Start DateMarch 2017
Car ModelToyota C-HR NGX10R / NGX50R Koba AWD Auto CVT

Hassle free, quick and spot on with meeting my requirements

Whole process was quick and easy. I Got the car I wanted at a great price and the whole process was completed in 3 weeks. Highly recommend smartleasing to anyone.

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Car ModelMazda CX-5 KF Maxx Sport AWD, 2.5L Petrol

My first Novated lease

I got my first novated lease, honestly i wanted to buy a second hand car but ended up buying a new car as only $2000 difference. The process is simple when u understand who does what - who's responsible.

Yes when they say they have a bigger buying power, which is true.

If i went out i would only talk to 2-3 dealer and will get fed up, this way they ask all the dealer the give the best deal and pick the cheapest one. ( i guess lot of people do not know this)