Smartleasing

• Timeliness
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (24) · Variable Rate (5) · Line of Credit (4) · Split (1)
  • Application Process
  • Loan Term4.44 years

Advice when needed.

I asked a question regarding the way to access the funds in my account, The operator directed me straight to the person in charge and the whole process only took about 5 minutes.

Great service but some hidden pieces

Responded well to questions, and a good balance of follow up/not hassling.
They did sign me up to insurance know about - but I cancelled, forms are difficult to get all the info.

LisaR

LisaRHobart, TAS

Nice people but watch out for fees

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Car ModelToyota RAV4
Bree

BreeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Easy and Stress Free

Extremely happy with the service and my experience with Smartleasing. Professional, friendly and made the whole process simple and stress free. Was given great support, service and a great deal.

Mielle

MielleCanberra

poor communication and inaccurate information

I have been a smartleasing customer for 5 years. the initial service was problematic - there were extra fees not quoted and there were problems with the timing for the delivery of my car. I have just paid out the residual on my car and have had so many different stories on both the process and more importantly confusion for the car insurance end dates. Despite numerous phone calls and a confirmation email of the comprehensive insurance end date at the end of December, I continue to receive conflicting emails for the end date notifying the middle of December and also requesting further payments. One last clarifying phone call and it now appears I haven't been insured since the end of November! Who knows??

Loan Start DateDecember 2015
Car ModelJeep Cherokee KL Limited
Smartleasing
Madison S.Smartleasing

Happy with the service

Customer service officers were always friendly and helpful. Straightforward process from start to finish. Website didn't want to cooperate when filling in forms and had to get customer service officer to do it. Also product that we wanted added to car can't be added so had to go through the whole process again which was a little annoying but not a major issue. Loving the new car!

Application Process
Car ModelMitsubishi Pajero Sport QE Exceed (7 Seats)

kim

kimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, Simple and Easy

Wish I had done this sooner. Very easy to use and staff are very helpful. If you want to save money and hassle buying a new car, smartleasing is the way to go!!!

G_Cooper

G_CooperPerth, WA

Disappointed is an understatement!!!!

Could not be more frustrated nor dissatisfied with the lack of service provided by Smart Leasing. 4 weeks after purchasing our new car we are STILL without the car due to numerous automated errors by Smart Lease. This only only made worse by the total lack of ownership and care by the lacklustre staff! Do yourself a favour.... Avoid this company at all cost!!!

Aaron

AaronOuyen

Perfect Service as Usual!

I've leased vehicles with Smartleasing since 2012 and they make the entire process clear and user friendly.
If I have any questions or concerns they are only a phone call away.

Application Process
Car ModelToyota HiLux MK7.III (2011-2015)
Fahim

FahimSydney, NSW

Best way to lease/finance a car

Smart leasing took away the hassle of paper work, field work to get and compare prices for car and organised finance for the car. Plus on top making tax and GST savings. Its a no brainer!

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Car ModelMazda CX-9

Good Service

Judith was brilliant she bent over backwards to help
Some of the other not so saying I would have to speak to my consultant even when told he had gone for the day, and would not accept this

Loan Start DateNovember 2019
Car Modelram 1500

JP

JPWestern Australia

I Have had an excellent experience. I am well into the lease and everything is as promised and contracted.

Very straight forward process.

I will use them again in the future.

Jason D

Jason DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to deal with, very professional

Smart salary come highly recommended, they are easy to deal with, honest and are willing to help.
Any issues are dealt with on the first call, and without incident. Excellent company.

Sharlene

SharleneCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent customer service

I rang with a payroll deduction query related to my car lease and the customer service representative was able to recognize and resolve my query on the first call. Fantastic service!!

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great way to buy a car!

Smartleasing made the process of leasing a car easy from start to finish, and there was always someone to speak to when I had a question. I have just finished my first lease and will definitely stay with smartleasing next time.

Car ModelHyundai i30
Joanne

JoanneIllawarra, NSW

Great deal

Overall the staff were professional and very helpful when talkin g to them on the phone, the waiting time takes a bit of effort, but there are alternatives such as online requests. When you do get through to the staff they are always helpful and professional though.

Car ModelHyundai Accent RB (Hatchback) Elite

Siv

SivNew South Wales

It's a great car. Love it!

Service was fantastic. Sean was exceptional and was going above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed. No extra costs or issues. I'm very satisfied with this loan.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf

Happy customer

Happy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Always professional, quick to respond and very informative. Have dealt with this company for years and always been impressed with their service and knowledge. For me, the savings were good when compared with a normal loan.

Nasim

NasimSydney, NSW

It is cheaper then when I was on a normal car finance with al the extra costs .

The customer service has been outstanding . My queries have always been resolved . The before tax and after tax has made a difference . I hope the rate to get better in the future .

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018
Car ModelToyota Kluger GSU50R GXL AWD

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Difficult to deal with.

Helpful when gaining your business. Difficult and non user friendly processes when it comes to all other aspects. If you do not have computer access or are pc illerate you get no help . They have a customer support e mail address which cannot be used if making an expense claim.

Car ModelHonda Jazz