Smeg PSA906-4

MPN: 35903049

Ingrid P

Ingrid POrange

Amazing!

What a great cooktop! Most of all it look amazing! If you are cooking for a lot of people then this is the way to go. Very amazed how fast you can Cooke things with that. No more waste of time with electric cooktop. Perfect if you don’t have much time to be in the kitchen.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Maja

MajaMelbourne

The first cook top I can't clean

We have moved into our new house 8 months ago, and purchased all SMEG appliances, as they were highly recommended. I have no issues with dishwasher oven and rangehood but the stove top is an absolute disaster. It functions properly and stainless steel is easy to clean, but everything else - the cast iron rings around the burners as well as the burners themselves look shocking. This has started pretty much as soon as we started using but I kept thinking i don't know how to clean it properly. Since then I have bought every single suitable product for cast iron etc but nothing has cleaned it. My stove top looks as it's 5 years old, I am embarrassed of it. Hope that someone can help.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

Shocking cook top

I burnt my finger the cook top handle melted it's still brand new only 1 week old the brown marks won't clean I'm very dissatisfied with the quality and will be contacting them on Monday my finger is throbbing and have a melted knob Westinghouse all the way I regret getting smeg

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Palmerdownunder

Palmerdownunder

SO easy to clean

Annette09

Annette09South East Queensland, QLD

I love this cooktop!

I've had this cooktop for about 2 years and I could not recommend it highly enough. I cook casseroles for hours on lovely low low heat and the double wok burner is just fantastic for stir fry cooking or just for big stock pots! It's very easy to clean the stainless steel with just warm water on a sponge. Every now and then I take the jets apart and scrub them with a steel pad to get the marks off. I'm now moving house and planning on replacing the stove at my new place with one of these. Can't live without it!

member0101

member0101

• Selected Review

Cooking at its easiest and most versatile

Lee35

Lee35Western District, VIC

I was very disappointed.

The salesman at the shop said it was very easy to clean. That is definitely not the case! I have had my cooktop for less than 3 months and the silver circles around the burners are so marked. The stainless stel also has brown marks on it.The temperature is also very hard to regulate as it appears to only have low or full on high.I wish I had bought the Miele!!!!
The large wok burner is good.
Silver circles will not get clean. Hard to regulate heat.

Anne 44

Anne 44asked

Cleaned the burners with baking soda and now dull. How do you return shine to burners.

Rodney M.Smeg

Hi Anne 44,
Could you please email info@smeg.com.au and we will forward you our cleaning guide for the gas burners.
Regards

Ashwini J

Ashwini Jasked

How should we clean the smog cooktop? The steel skirting around the black disc especially which has hot brown stains. When my husband sprayed the Bam on it..it lost the shine and the stains didnt come off

Remi

Remiasked

Hello! My Smeg stainless steel cook top has been cleaned with a scourer and thus is very scratched now. Is there any way we can remove the scratches? If i contain Smeg distributor in my country, will they be able to provide me with a solution or work it out for me? Thanks

Steve C.Smeg

Dear Remi, I would say that you would need to replace the actual top of the appliance as you would not be able to remove the scratches, therefore you should contact your local Smeg office.

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

CategoryGas Cooktops