Smiggle

Harbourtown Biggera Waters

Quality of products is really bad considering you're paying top dollars. The staff wasn't very helpful when I return the faulty product. Not willing to exchange it to similar item as what we bought a month ago was on sale and no longer available, the new item costs more (but it's a similar product). Wouldn't recommend this shop. Very unhappy customer.

Store LocationHarbourtown Biggera Waters

sharon d

sharon dSouthwest, VIC

Stains everything it touches

I contacted smiggle to let them know their fluffy sand was staining everything it touches, my kids and their cousins had the same problem. Smiggle said read the disclaimer and didn't care!

Christie M.

Christie M.Sydney, NSW

Great products that last

Loved doing back to school shopping with Smiggle. The products last for the year and they are always so u Quyen and different styles to other companies. You so pay a bit for these products but they offer great specials too

Store LocationNarellan
Pauline

PaulineAU

Worst online shopping experience ever, bags with a chemical smell.

Over priced faulty water bottle

I bought for 18 pounds water bottle on the way home my daughter filled up with water she start using we are find out when you closing the water keep dripping you can't closed.

Store LocationRomford

Zebra

ZebraMelbourne

Very overpriced advent calender

I bought the 2019 advent calendar, RRP$39.95 when it was on sale for $25. The RRP is insane for what it contains! The multi coloured pen might be the most value item 1 week in and it doesn't even write properly. On sale it averages $1 per item and another $1 for the box. Terrible value and my daughter is so unimpressed with the contents.
My daughter received a heat colour change pencil case for her birthday and it worked only a couple of times. Checking the packaging it states that this is to be expected, ugh!

Ajay

Ajay

Poor Customer Service

I purchased two backpacks from Blacktown store. After making the payment I realised, it was at cheaper price through Online store. I brought this to the store person's attention who refused to match the price and told me if I would have shown this before making the payment, she could have matched it but now she can't do anything..What?? It's completely illogical to me. Btw, I purchased lots of stuff from Smiggle but sorry to say, you have lose a good cutomer.

Store LocationBlacktown

Erin

ErinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love Smiggle!

I have ordered many times and everytime it arrives on time and all products are amazing and exactly as they say. My daughter loves smiggle and I would highly recommend them!

Sweety

SweetyPerth, WA

Cheap Pencil Case

Store LocationCarousel cannington wa
sloy

sloySouth East Queensland, QLD

please get your quality control department to deliver decent product for the price you are charging

This is not the first bag we got that keeps tearing of at the hem. For the amount of money you are charging, you could get your manufacturers or factory to get better material and sew better.
The cheap lining frays so easily and doesn't take long to tear. I am sure you know that. Time to buy another smiggles? nah.

Juliet

JulietSydney, NSW

Crappy quality, overpriced and bad customer service

dieseldawg

dieseldawgACT, 2614

Overpriced crap

My daughter HAD to have a Smiggle bag. No help from the site staff, just went in and had to sift through all the bags to get what she wanted. Bag isn't even 6 months old and the bottle holder has a big hole in it and stitches are coming out all over. Paid half the price for a high Sierra bag for my boy and it's showing no sign of wear despite him being 10 times rougher with his things.

Store LocationBelconnen Westfield

Susy

SusySouthwest, VIC

Customer service unbelievable

Customer service very poor,same as her appearance,no smile,look tired already,Iam the first customer this morning,looklike she just had hang over.no thankyou word after transaction,selling stuff for kids,doesn't mean act like kids,not professional at all

Store LocationGeelong,victoria westfield

No exchange

The initial visit was pleasant but when I tried to exchange a faulty product I was accused of having dropped it. It was a pop out pencilcase and within 30 mins of my son using it one of the pencil spots didn't pop out properly. When I took it back 2 days later I was told 'It has been dropped' I stated that my son hadnt even put his pencils in it when it was broken. She replied ' Well we wouldn't have sold it like that'! Poor service, poor quality products and over-priced.

Store LocationCoffs Harbour
Esmay

Esmay

Absolute overpriced rubbish

Purchased a $17 water bottle for my 6 year old daughter. At around 5th week of school the plastic spout started to peel and deteriorate. 2 weeks later she dropped it and it cracked on the bottom causing it to leak. It didnt even last one term! My son has had plastic bottles last one year at half the price. Never again!!! Not happy!

Spritz bottle

My daughter worked chores and saved up for a water bottle. At $26 that's a lot of chores, but hey she worked for it so I said she can get what she wants. Lasted 5 days, the spray mechanism died. She's devastated, and I don't have a receipt to change it. I'd love to say that's a hard lesson learnt, but gee, I can't help but feel really bad for her.

The customer service at Smiggle is the reason I prefer to online shop

EmpressbatQueensland, 4304

Smiggle Squishies - expensive and bad quality

I bought the Catpuccino squishy, because - cat and coffee... who wouldn't. It looked adorable, was soft and slow rising and was lightly coffee-ish fragranced. Trouble was after a few squishes - and hey squishies are meant to be, well, squished, the paint started peeling. I will have to repaint it.

Expensive, bad quality

Nbubs1923

Nbubs1923Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast shipping

Online purchases were straight forward but you have to make sure you read the discounts properly as some dont apply to certain products.. pricey overall and you pay for the colours and 'brand' but quality is pretty average. Kids love it so we try to buy items that wont break straight away like diaries to write/draw in.

Fiona27

Fiona27AU

Cheap rubbish!

I have bought two kids drink bottles from Smiggle and they are such bad quality (yet ridiculously expensive!)
Both were useless within 2 months. One which was a week old was dropped whilst walking out of school and cracked. Who makes drink bottles for children that aren’t durable? The others hard plastic straw split in half and had to be thrown out. I will not spend any more money on these drink bottles, better off going to Kmart for $5 and get better quality!