2Smile Bar

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Lilly
LillySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Scam! Doesn’t exist!

I just went o go to my appointment in pacific fair, I have already paid in full. They DO NOT EXIST. This is a scam. Show details
Ravee Adhikari
Ravee AdhikariAU

Total Wastage of time and money. Worst service nothing at all

If you feel like you want to spend somewhere money for no reason. Then go to this place. Total waste of time. Worst service of my life. I didn't even felt like having a session. More likely a trap zone where you're staring at the time to pass by. Total waste of time. I don't even understand how could they open a place like that.

I had two sessions didn't even bother to go to next one. What a complete waste of time.

A.A
A.A

Waste of all kinds

Complete waste of time, money, effort and intention! I haven't gained slightest change or difference on my teeth, it's a ripoff in every sense.

willoughby207
willoughby207AU3 posts

Complete waste of money - Westfield Sydney

Located under Myer City the "technicians" were backpackers who had neither done enough hours with the company to be entitled to a treatment themselves. Not a good look to start. No gloves were used to load gel into mouthguard and then into my mouth! but I realised as I sat there for half an hour that there was no form of sterilisation available either, no hand washing being done, the plastic cup of water I got after 15mins came from bottled water. Try somewhere else.

Sam

Waste of time and money !!!

Absolutely useless , 1 hour 20 min session and not a trace of any improvement. The follow up products are utterly useless too.

Benny
BennyPacific fair

Amazing results pacific fair

I went to pacific fair and had the delux treatment today, the staff members were friendly and it was an enjoyable process. My teeth look amazing, really white! Couldn't believe how well they turned out.

Maree
Mareesydney

rip off

I bought a 30 min session and it didn't work at all. Absolutely no difference to my teeth.

Please don't waste your money. Unfortunately for a good result you need to head to a qualified dentist, not a backpacker!

I was greeted by a man who could hardly speak English so found it hard to explain the process to me.

At the end he tried to sell me some toothpaste and a pen, DON'T buy these- another con.

Don't even think about it, DO NOT buy!!

Taylor
TaylorPacific fair Gold Coast

So happy no problems " love it

Pacific fair I was walking out side of Myer seen the smile bar had a look wow there nothing like the reviews Melbourne n Sydney! The women who I spoke to was amazing and 100^% confident in there product and yes it works the hour and 20mins deluxe treatment couldn't fault it. Pacific Fair

Laura felicity
Laura felicityMelbourne

Terrible

Waste of time and money. I went for the 30min session with my boyfriend and saw no improvement. I thought it would be interesting to see the difference between us, his teeth are slightly more stained than mine. They only tried to sell me products. Don't bother, I'm going straight to the dentist.

Denii
DeniiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

No effects after a 30-minute session

I did a 30 minute session in an afternoon, and it looked very impressive immediately afterwards.

I strictly followed their directions not to have consumed anything in the 3 hours after. By the time I was going to bed, my teeth look like the session had never happened.

Mike
MikeGold Coast

Can not fault the girls at smile bar pacific fair, they are very good at what they do. Great price, great service. Thanks girls! I finally have a white smile. A special thanks to the manager Savannah, thanks!

SamPacific Fair

Pacific Fair new improved product that works

I would just like to say thank you, the girls at smile bar pacific fair are lovely and friendly. I did read the reviews before doing treatment the girls told me my shade of my teeth before treatment I had asked about the product they were very clear and knew there stuff really professional and trained. I would recommend the 1 hour and 20min session better results.

Rachael
Rachael

Doesn't work

Paid for the 1 hour option and once I was able to get a look at what they looked like they were white around of each tooth and nothing had changed in the middle so they look pasty and patchy so I went back and they just keep saying that they can see a difference.

Jenna S
Jenna S

Biggest bunch of scammers ever!

My partner brought me a Cudo voucher of Christmas for the smile bar, it just expired and I rang the mobile number to book to see if I could still use the voucher and the lady was so rude told me too bad and was just horrible, I've never spoken to someone who has such bad customer service and no empathy what so ever, she could not care less that I missed out and the fact that it was a Christmas present, she just said too bad and hung up!

Amanda
AmandaRobina

Best teeth whitening I've ever used!

My mum had teeth whitening at Helensvale, I live in Robina & decided to look into it. I spoke to a lovely lady at smile bar Robina, she was very knowledgeable about the product & treatment, I went away to look into the reviews, and consider my options going the natural way compared to the dentist, major price difference & more convenient and relaxing at smile bar so I decided to give it a go. Embarrassed to admit I was an s26 shade of yellow & after a pleasant 60 min treatment my result was an s6 my teeth were spotty afterwards but as advised by the staff it would settle in 2-3 hours it sure did. I would highly recommend this treatment it's well worth it and the customer service is amazing.